PreciseEvents Reviews

13 PreciseEvents Reviews
  • Juan

Juan Gonzalez · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ in Charleston

DjPrecise is the best DJ in Charleston that I've seen. He did our wedding this October and there is simply no other option. If you want to have the wedding that everyone talks about and remembers because of the party then book him now! I promise people wont leave the dance floor and you wont regret it.

Jordan · Married on 03/17/2018

Daniel could not have been any easier to work with. From the very beginning, Daniel was available, engaged and collaborative. We had SO MANY questions for him and he was able to navigate them with such ease. We had him come out to the venue a few weeks prior and I just can't say enough about how comfortable he made us.

Thank you, Daniel for an amazing night. It will certainly be one we never forget!

Sincerely,

Jordan & Madison

Peter · Married on 01/20/2018

Very responsive. All the guests loved the Dj and had such a great time!

T J · Married on 05/27/2017

Danny was great from the start all the way to the finish. He is prompt, has great sound eqpt, holds the audiences attention and assures everyone dances their shoes off !

Nicki · Married on 04/16/2016

Daniel was amazing! He was super laid back and seemed to be enjoying himself as much as all of our guests. The up lighting was amazing and he kept everyone on the dance floor. We didn't have much of a plan going into our reception, but whenever we decided we wanted to something (first dance, dollar dance, cutting the cake), Daniel went right along with it! We still have people talking about our reception almost a year later!

JP · Married on 08/23/2015

Daniel is an amazing DJ but better yet and amazing business man. Very professional & timely. Catered and prepped to our every need regarding our wedding receiprin and ceremony. I would highly recommend to our friends, family and the world :-)

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2015

We had the pleasure of having Daniel of PreciseEvents DJ on our special day. He is awesome!! He provided not only amazing music for our reception but a very beautiful introduction to our ceremony. He was also able to help us out at the last minute by providing our up lighting which was a life saver. I would highly recommend him for ANY event and look forward to working with him on future occasions. Thank you again Daniel!!! ??

Louis · Married on 10/18/2014

Plan ahead of time he is very busy.

Louis · Married on 10/18/2014

Daniel is a wonderful DJ. Very proficient in what he does. He had a great attitude. He tailored made our music selection and also, included some Latin mix. I am giving him my greatest endorsement and recommendation to all my friends, family, and acquaintances. Great Job!

Edmar · Married on 01/18/2014

Dealing with Daniel DJ Precise with PreciseEvents was a great and smooth experience. Every request we had he took care of, he was very polite when we met and spoke over the phone. He always stayed in contact to make sure everything we needed would be there on our wedding day. Our wedding Day was a blast and all our guest had an incredible time. The dance floor was always packed! Sound, and lighting looked wonderful. I Would definitely recommend PreciseEvents to anyone who's looking for a fun and professional DJ to work with!!

Christina · Married on 09/13/2013

Great experience using Precise Events, quick responses, was on time, and wide selection of music. Zero issues with the service i received on my special day. Definitely going to call Precise events for my next extravaganza.

• W

Wendy · Married on 12/16/2012

Precise events are amazing! He is the one of best in town , he kept the party alive the whole time there was not one moment when no one was dancing. His service are amazing and he care deeply about his clients needs. I highly recommend him for your event ,you will not regret your decision.

bob · Married on 04/21/2018

2.6
      1.5
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0

To start on a positive note we liked his uplighting, he showed up on time and was responsive prior to the event.

However, we were very disappointed in the selection of music that he played. We asked for oldies and country and got "techno" and he did not read the crowd to get them up dancing. Both the mother of the bride (the one who writes the checks) and the mother of the groom asked him to change the music and he wouldn't. He had this weird set-up that included two turn tables and 2 records that were pre-recorded so it was not possible to grant many requests. So in the age of digital access to any song he only had what he recorded in advance. Had we known that before the reception, we would have provided very detailed play lists.

We were very disappointed and we would never recommend him.

Sent on 05/05/2018

PreciseEvents's reply:

Just to defend myself here on this review. So I am able to go back and see everything that was played that night by checking my music history which my computer saves automatically, I played artist such as Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Journey , Earth, Wind & Fire amongst many others. When I saw that not one member of the wedding party of the older crowd wanted to dance because you can't always force them and not every single wedding has a party crowd and are more reserved. Ive done many many weddings where these songs have the wedding dance floors packed and the atmosphere is great this was unfortunately not one of them. So yes the format was changed over to newer pop music which he considered "techno" just to try and please some of the younger crowd. I did get a song request from the bride of the mother which was by Journey which I had literally just played 2 songs ago which proves to me they weren't paying much attention to the music anyway if you come up and request a song that was just played 2 minutes ago. As far as my equipment I use top tier products and nothing was ever prerecorded I'm not a fool and would never bring anything prerecorded to a wedding being how every crowd is different. Im sorry these folks were disappointed and I wish them the best but I felt like a lot of this information was incorrect.