11 Reviews for PreciseEvents

Uplighting (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
11 PreciseEvents Reviews

Very responsive. All the guests loved the Dj and had such a great time!

Profile Picture Peter, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny was great from the start all the way to the finish. He is prompt, has great sound eqpt, holds the audiences attention and assures everyone dances their shoes off !

Profile Picture T J , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel was amazing! He was super laid back and seemed to be enjoying himself as much as all of our guests. The up lighting was amazing and he kept everyone on the dance floor. We didn't have much of a plan going into our reception, but whenever we decided we wanted to something (first dance, dollar dance, cutting the cake), Daniel went right along with it! We still have people talking about our reception almost a year later!

Profile Picture Nicki, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Daniel is an amazing DJ but better yet and amazing business man. Very professional & timely. Catered and prepped to our every need regarding our wedding receiprin and ceremony. I would highly recommend to our friends, family and the world :-)

Profile Picture JP, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Daniel of PreciseEvents DJ on our special day. He is awesome!! He provided not only amazing music for our reception but a very beautiful introduction to our ceremony. He was also able to help us out at the last minute by providing our up lighting which was a life saver. I would highly recommend him for ANY event and look forward to working with him on future occasions. Thank you again Daniel!!! ??

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Plan ahead of time he is very busy.

Profile Picture Louis, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel is a wonderful DJ. Very proficient in what he does. He had a great attitude. He tailored made our music selection and also, included some Latin mix. I am giving him my greatest endorsement and recommendation to all my friends, family, and acquaintances. Great Job!

Profile Picture Louis, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dealing with Daniel DJ Precise with PreciseEvents was a great and smooth experience. Every request we had he took care of, he was very polite when we met and spoke over the phone. He always stayed in contact to make sure everything we needed would be there on our wedding day. Our wedding Day was a blast and all our guest had an incredible time. The dance floor was always packed! Sound, and lighting looked wonderful. I Would definitely recommend PreciseEvents to anyone who's looking for a fun and professional DJ to work with!!

Profile Picture Edmar, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great experience using Precise Events, quick responses, was on time, and wide selection of music. Zero issues with the service i received on my special day. Definitely going to call Precise events for my next extravaganza.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Precise events are amazing! He is the one of best in town , he kept the party alive the whole time there was not one moment when no one was dancing. His service are amazing and he care deeply about his clients needs. I highly recommend him for your event ,you will not regret your decision.

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/16/12, 1 Review