Precious Pics Production Reviews

Precious Pics Production 6
Precious Pics Production 7

Liza Finlay · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Really good experience

We are happy we chose Precious Pics for our wedding. Our Wedding Coordinator was extremely helpful and always a phone call or email away. Our photographer did a really good job at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He was very professional, listened to our ideas and provided lots of useful suggestions. Really good experience and will definitely recommend it to our family and friends!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Trevor

Trevor West · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Great pictures and great company

Precious Pics is a great company , from the beginning from helping us choose the best package for us to their customer service Dana and Val, they are excellent and We absolutely love our engagement pictures and our photographer Slava was awesome and very professional. I will definitely recommend this company

Sent on 02/28/2019

Precious Pics Production's reply:

Dear Trevor & Caroline! Thank you for your kind words, we are so excited about shooting your wedding :)

Sonnie Woodroff · Married on 05/25/2019

Would highly recommend Precious Pics

Precious Pics was fantastic from start to finish. We worked with Slava as our photographer and he was incredible. From the moment he arrived to when he left, We felt comfortable and at ease. He went along with the flow of the day seamlessly, and by the time he left it was felt like he was a very close friend at the wedding. Would highly recommend Precious Pics and Slava specifically as your photographer!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Precious pics was so easy to work with and they made our day so special!

Precious pics was amazing to work with! Valeriia was so helpful and informative throughout the entire process. Alicia, our photographer, captured our style and the photos are absolutely gorgeous! We wanted natural, organic, in the moment photos of us and that's exactly what we got. She was incredible and she made our day so special! Would highly recommend precious pics for anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Julia Torres · Married on 02/23/2019

We are very happy with our photos and video.

My husband and I enjoyed working with our videographer on our big day. Precious Production is an amazing company. This company provides the best services. Everyone from their team is very professional. I'm glad we used this company for our big day.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Dear Julia - your happiness is our best reward

Suzanne Shell · Married on 01/12/2019

Made our night perfect!

Precious Pics will match you with the perfect photographer for your big day. The coordinators were a huge help when filling out everything and allocating minutes to your chosen photographer. They are very easy to deal with during the wedding. Our photographer is very creative, he helped us with amazing poses.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Precious Pics Production's reply:

Dear Suzanne, it was such a pleasure serving you! Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write about your experience!

Alexandra Lee · Married on 11/24/2018

I enjoyed working with Precious Pics Production!

I enjoyed working with Precious Pics Production! They made it very easy for us and made sure that we did not have to worry about anything. We have hundreds of wonderful images to choose from and our photographer captured all of our important moments!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Precious Pics Production's reply:

Alex, we enjoyed working for you as well! You and your family are absolutely wonderful. Till the next time! :)

Bryant Patriciak & Alexandra Lee · Married on 11/24/2018

I enjoyed working with Precious Pics Production!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Precious Pics Production's reply:

Dear Bryant, you and your wife are so much fun and joy to work with. We had an absolute blast during your wedding and we hope your life is always filled with that much laughter and love! Best wishes!
  • I

Ilya K · Married on 08/16/2018

Everything we could ask for and even more!

Extremely happy with our choice. Attentive to details and professional in all aspect. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Precious Pics Production's reply:

Dear Ilya, it was a pleasure working for you guys!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful pictures and video, timely responses, and works with your budget!

I am so happy that my husband and I went with Precious Pics Production. Valleriia's responsiveness with questions through phone calls and emails was very timely and eased my bridal nerves. They were so professional and easy to work with. Danielle and her team (my photographers the day off) made my husband and I feel so comfortable since we are not the best at looking comfortable in photos. They made us feel like they were our friends. They are also very willing to work within your budget and time restraints. When we got our photos and video back (which was also timely) we were blown away from the look and quality. I highly recommend Precious Pics Production, and please ladies spend the extra money on the video, it is worth every penny and you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Precious Pics Production 8

Precious Pics Production's reply:

Dear Lindsey! Thank you so much for your kind words :)
    It was a pleasure serving you, best wishes
  • Valeriia

Valeriia · Married on 09/28/2017

Wow Wow Wow!

I'm in love with our photos! That company is professionals! WOOOOOOOWWW. Just check the videos and photos and you will understand - they should be at your wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Love them!

We hired them for our wedding and it has been the best decision yet! The Precious Pics team is so easy to work with during this entire process. I was so stressed about finding a photographer but they have really made this process easy. Will hire them again for future events!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Precious Pics Production's reply:

Bailey! So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with us :)
    Thank you for your review, we will keep doing our best and strive for perfection always.

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2019

2.0

I will continue to reccomend!

I was extremely hesitant once I booked through Precious Pics because it's an agency that employs multiple photographers and videographers and we weren't going to know who ours were for quite some time (2 weeks before the wedding). I was afraid I had been scammed because the package I booked seemed way too good to be true for the price. But now, I wouldn't have picked anyone else! Slava as our photographer and Alex as our videographer were phenomenal and ended up capturing our day better than I could've imagined. We got an unlimited number of edited photos and 3 videos (a 1 minute Instagram friendly video, a 4 min condensed video to share with friends/family and a 30 min video of our whole day). There were plenty of a la cart options like a drone and extra photographer that they offer, which we did not opt into, but the variety of options they offered and the quality of work they do is incomparable! I'm recommending them to everyone and my maid of honor is getting married next June and she reached out to book with them 3 days after we got our pics back.

Sent on 06/23/2019