Precious Petals Reviews

162 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

162 Reviews for Precious Petals

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Precious Petals for my wedding and I could not have chosen a better florist. Darlene goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. I came to her only 2 weeks before my wedding day, and she was able to put the most beautiful flowers arrangements, bouquets, and decorations together. I highly recommend Precious Petals.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jenni · Married on 07/21/2017

Was more than happy with everything !

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Precious Petals. Darlene was able to create the perfect bouquet from one sit down meeting and a few phone calls. She nailed each detail and the flowers were exactly as I envisioned. Darlene was also very understanding when we needed to make slight adjustments just a few days before our special day. Everyone raved over how elegant the flowers looked and lasted throughout the night. I would highly recommend this wonderful family run shop!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/15/2017

Darlene and Kelly were simply wonderful and a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. We used Precious Petals for our daughter's wedding on July 15th. The bride and groom wanted living plants rather than cut flowers for the reception and Precious Petals came through with the most beautiful centerpieces of succulents. The bridal party bouquets were simply stunning and matched the bridal party colors exactly. The groomsmen all wore succulent boutonnieres that were unique and beautiful. Honestly, five stars are just not enough. We wish we could add MORE stars to this review. We were just so pleased with the quality of the exquisite arrangements and the superb level of service we received. Book them now! You will be as thrilled with them as we were.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Marjorie · Married on 07/02/2017

It was a pleasure dealing with Darlene. She really wanted to grant the wishes of my daughter and myself. She listened to our visions without any pressure to make if fancier than we wanted it. The room reception looked beautiful as well as the the chuppah for the ceremony. My husband and I would use her again if we had a fourth daughter!! Margie

Sent on 09/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2017

The most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. Darlene is so creative and listen to you and and creates exactly what you want. I would highly recommend Precious Petals I can't can't say enough how happy I was with Darlenes services.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Precious Petals was amazing from the beginning of the wedding planning until the end. They were so preofessional and helpful. I had a horrible loss a month before my wedding and had to reschedule some appointments, and they were so understanding. I am so appreciative. When the wedding day came, I was so happy with how beautiful all of the flowers turned out, and they were delivered right to the venue. Everything looked amazing. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • JerseyGirl

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

Our meeting was so easy and Darlene helped us figure out what we wanted. She had a range of ideas and suggestions. Communication has been great and all of my emails have been answered so quickly. Can't wait to see our flowers!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Katie · Married on 04/07/2017

Darlene and everyone at Precious Petals did a great job with flower arrangements for my wedding. She was able to work with our price range and the centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully! We were very happy with her work and we highly recommend her if you’re looking for a florist!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2017

WARNING: the word "perfect" is used a lot in this review because there are just no other words! I loved everything about Precious Petals - they are very easy to work with and so helpful (I don't know much about flowers). Darlene made sure every detail was perfect - they even did my succulent favors. My flowers were PERFECT. Beyond expectation. So beautiful. I love them so so much. I got roses and succulents (all muted colors) in my bouquet. Everyone was oooohhhing and aaaahing over them. Everything was just perfect - the decor they set up around the ceremony to the boutonnieres/corsages. The pictures are so beautiful. The flowers really exceeded my expectations. It was just PERFECT!!! Pinterest worthy perfect - I am so excited to get the professional pics.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

We are love all of your ideas and are looking forward to working with you!

Ann · Married on 01/07/2017

Darlene is wonderful to work with! Have an idea about your color scheme and wedding theme (if any). Also, helpful to know number in bridal party and any additional flowers needed for family, etc.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Bebe · Married on 11/04/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Darlene and her floral arrangements! First, she's an incredibly warm and kind person. I really enjoyed meeting with her during our consultations, and she was also very quick to respond to my last-minute adjustments during the weeks leading up to the wedding. She offers a lot of photos as inspiration, and we talked about flowers and colors I did and didn't like...between that and general ideas on shape and personal style I'm afraid I didn't give her much direction. The bouquets and arrangements she created were more beautiful and well-composed than I could have imagined -- our flowers were stunning!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Precious Petals. Darlene is an absolutely gem and was SO helpful throughout our wedding planning process. We had a vague idea of what we wanted and she made it come to life. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful because of Precious Petals. To the ease of working with them, to setting up the venue, everything was absolutely perfect. We are so glad we chose them for our wedding and you will not be disappointed when you hire them as well. We were recommended by a few friends and after hearing their experiences and reading the reviews on Wedding Wire, we knew we were making the right choice. I can't thank you enough for making our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. It was absolutely stunning. Thank to you to the entire Precious Petals team! XOXO

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

One of the things I was most concerned about was finding our florist. I am not one who knows a lot about flowers, nor did I have very particular tastes. I did however, have a vague idea about aesthetics and I certainly had a tight budget for what I know can be a huge wedding expense. Thankfully, I found what seems like millions of wonderful reviews for Darlene and Precious Petals, and looking back, I can see why! We made an appointment to meet Darlene later in the evening. It was lovely to have a vendor who can accommodate our work schedule! I felt right at home immediately. I was able to show Darlene some pictures of flowers that I liked on Pinterest. She asked me all sorts of questions about colors, styles, etc. I felt like I was doing a terrible job describing these to her, but of course, she is such a pro. We really only had to check in once before the wedding to get the drop off addresses straight, but I left everything in her capable hands. The day of the wedding, I had the most beautiful bouquet delivered to me. It was more than I could have hoped for. Even though flower distributor deliveries had been impacted due to a hurricane earlier that week, my bridal flowers and the reception flowers and decorations were fantastic. I really appreciated Darlene’s kind, sincere manner. She was never pushy, and completely flexible with my budget. You couldn’t ask for a more wonderful person to create beautiful flowers for you wedding. Thank you Darlene! You do not need to look any further, you have found your florist at Precious Petals!

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

We met with Darlene for a consultation and had a very good experience. She was very pleasant, professional, and had a lot of good ideas regarding floral colors and arrangements. She never pressured me into purchasing more expensive flowers or flower arrangements that I didn't need. She also worked with me and respected my budget, and didn't quote me for more than I wanted to spend. I can't wait to see the floral arrangements she creates for my wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Your day is quickly approaching and we are so excited!

Nicole · Married on 09/11/2016

Darlene and her staff are amazing and made my vision reality ??

Sent on 09/12/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

You were a stunning bride and a pleasure to work with!

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

My experience with Precious Petals was fantastic! I knew nothing about flowers or arrangements coming in to my meeting with Darlene. She put me at ease and gave me so many ideas. I was thrilled with the outcome! I will definitely use Precious Petals for all of my floral needs in the future!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Lauren you were the sweetest bride! It was a pleasure to create you wedding flowers.

Karrie · Married on 08/13/2016

Precious Petals owner meets with the client and figures out exactly what you want based on your budget. Her prices are reasonable and her floral work exceptional. The bridal bouquet was perfect and stunning. The church and reception arrangements were beautiful and in our budget. I would definitely use Precious Petals again.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

You have the sweetest family and we truly enjoyed being a part of your day!

Mary A. · Married on 07/03/2016

Great communication! Easy to work with!! Darlene was extremely helpful and the flowers were beautiful! She brought our vision to life!! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you! You were an amazing bride.

Jaclyn · Married on 07/03/2016

We got married on July 3, 2016 at the Pen Ryn Mansion and Precious Petals was the perfect florist to use for our venue. Darlene was an expert with knowing what floral arrangements would work with the ballroom, cocktail hour tables, and pergola outside for our ceremony. She was flexible and accommodating. She used our family's tallit for the chuppah and made sure it fit with the space provided in the pergola. She spent so much time with us making sure our vision came to life with the flowers. My bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, and the men's boutonnieres were perfect. I was able to describe what I pictured and she brought it to life. Even though I knew nothing about flowers she totally understood what I was looking for. Her prices were BEYOND reasonable. The day of, she personally came to the venue to make sure everything was perfect. Could not have asked for more!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of such a perfect day for you and your husband!

Kim · Married on 03/19/2016

There is no possible way anyone could have done a more beautiful job on our flowers! They also set up our wedding hotel suite for us and everything was just perfect. They really felt our vision for the flowers and made them even better! I would strongly recommend using them and their pricing is excellent!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Loved working with you to bring your vison to life.

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2015

You won't regret choosing Precious Petals. The flowers that were for our wedding, were beautiful. They were beyond my wildest dreams. Everyone was complimenting them all night. Darlene was extremely kind and easy to work with. You will not regret choosing Precious Petals

Sent on 07/08/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

You were so wonderful to work with, as well!

Kim · Married on 09/12/2015

I met Darlene and knew she was he the one to get flowers from. She is so nice and makes sure you have all the options and samples you need to make your day special.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Loved being a part of your wedding.

Nikki · Married on 09/12/2015

Darlene did an amazing job for our 9/12/15 wedding. From the bouquets to our centerpieces, everything was perfect. Darlene was so easy to work with and extremely knowledgable, would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Precious Petals is absolutely amazing. Everything was so beautiful. We had 6 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen and the bouquets and boutonnieres were so pretty and I absolutely loved my bouquet. Both sets of parents had corsages and boutonnieres as well all of which were also beautiful. I had them decorate the pergola and the wedding cake. The pergola looked amazing, It was draped with fabric and Christmas balls hung from the inside. The theme was Christmas in July. The wedding cake had Christmas balls dressed around it as well. I worked with Darlene and she is such a sweetheart! They are also reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

My favorite time of the year! Loved all of your ideas.