Precious Petals Reviews

Precious Petals 5
Precious Petals 6
Precious Petals 7

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

One of the things I was most concerned about was finding our florist. I am not one who knows a lot about flowers, nor did I have very particular tastes. I did however, have a vague idea about aesthetics and I certainly had a tight budget for what I know can be a huge wedding expense. Thankfully, I found what seems like millions of wonderful reviews for Darlene and Precious Petals, and looking back, I can see why! We made an appointment to meet Darlene later in the evening. It was lovely to have a vendor who can accommodate our work schedule! I felt right at home immediately. I was able to show Darlene some pictures of flowers that I liked on Pinterest. She asked me all sorts of questions about colors, styles, etc. I felt like I was doing a terrible job describing these to her, but of course, she is such a pro. We really only had to check in once before the wedding to get the drop off addresses straight, but I left everything in her capable hands. The day of the wedding, I had the most beautiful bouquet delivered to me. It was more than I could have hoped for. Even though flower distributor deliveries had been impacted due to a hurricane earlier that week, my bridal flowers and the reception flowers and decorations were fantastic. I really appreciated Darlene’s kind, sincere manner. She was never pushy, and completely flexible with my budget. You couldn’t ask for a more wonderful person to create beautiful flowers for you wedding. Thank you Darlene! You do not need to look any further, you have found your florist at Precious Petals!

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

We met with Darlene for a consultation and had a very good experience. She was very pleasant, professional, and had a lot of good ideas regarding floral colors and arrangements. She never pressured me into purchasing more expensive flowers or flower arrangements that I didn't need. She also worked with me and respected my budget, and didn't quote me for more than I wanted to spend. I can't wait to see the floral arrangements she creates for my wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Your day is quickly approaching and we are so excited!

Nicole · Married on 09/11/2016

Darlene and her staff are amazing and made my vision reality ??

Sent on 09/12/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

You were a stunning bride and a pleasure to work with!

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

My experience with Precious Petals was fantastic! I knew nothing about flowers or arrangements coming in to my meeting with Darlene. She put me at ease and gave me so many ideas. I was thrilled with the outcome! I will definitely use Precious Petals for all of my floral needs in the future!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Lauren you were the sweetest bride! It was a pleasure to create you wedding flowers.

Karrie · Married on 08/13/2016

Precious Petals owner meets with the client and figures out exactly what you want based on your budget. Her prices are reasonable and her floral work exceptional. The bridal bouquet was perfect and stunning. The church and reception arrangements were beautiful and in our budget. I would definitely use Precious Petals again.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

You have the sweetest family and we truly enjoyed being a part of your day!

Mary Ann · Married on 07/03/2016

Great communication! Easy to work with!! Darlene was extremely helpful and the flowers were beautiful! She brought our vision to life!! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you! You were an amazing bride.

Jaclyn · Married on 07/03/2016

We got married on July 3, 2016 at the Pen Ryn Mansion and Precious Petals was the perfect florist to use for our venue. Darlene was an expert with knowing what floral arrangements would work with the ballroom, cocktail hour tables, and pergola outside for our ceremony. She was flexible and accommodating. She used our family's tallit for the chuppah and made sure it fit with the space provided in the pergola. She spent so much time with us making sure our vision came to life with the flowers. My bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, and the men's boutonnieres were perfect. I was able to describe what I pictured and she brought it to life. Even though I knew nothing about flowers she totally understood what I was looking for. Her prices were BEYOND reasonable. The day of, she personally came to the venue to make sure everything was perfect. Could not have asked for more!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of such a perfect day for you and your husband!

Kim · Married on 03/19/2016

There is no possible way anyone could have done a more beautiful job on our flowers! They also set up our wedding hotel suite for us and everything was just perfect. They really felt our vision for the flowers and made them even better! I would strongly recommend using them and their pricing is excellent!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Loved working with you to bring your vison to life.

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2015

You won't regret choosing Precious Petals. The flowers that were for our wedding, were beautiful. They were beyond my wildest dreams. Everyone was complimenting them all night. Darlene was extremely kind and easy to work with. You will not regret choosing Precious Petals

Sent on 07/08/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

You were so wonderful to work with, as well!

kim · Married on 09/12/2015

I met Darlene and knew she was he the one to get flowers from. She is so nice and makes sure you have all the options and samples you need to make your day special.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Loved being a part of your wedding.

Nikki · Married on 09/12/2015

Darlene did an amazing job for our 9/12/15 wedding. From the bouquets to our centerpieces, everything was perfect. Darlene was so easy to work with and extremely knowledgable, would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Precious Petals is absolutely amazing. Everything was so beautiful. We had 6 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen and the bouquets and boutonnieres were so pretty and I absolutely loved my bouquet. Both sets of parents had corsages and boutonnieres as well all of which were also beautiful. I had them decorate the pergola and the wedding cake. The pergola looked amazing, It was draped with fabric and Christmas balls hung from the inside. The theme was Christmas in July. The wedding cake had Christmas balls dressed around it as well. I worked with Darlene and she is such a sweetheart! They are also reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

My favorite time of the year! Loved all of your ideas.

nancy · Married on 06/26/2015

We met with Darlene on several occasions and had a few phone consultations. She was always very friendly, listened to all
    of our ideas and was very professional! She really came through and provided us with the most gorgeous flowers! My daughter,
    the bride, changed her mind a few times and Darlene was very patient and had great ideas too! Thank you so much for making
    our "vision" into a reality beyond our wildest dreams!!! Thank you!!!
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 06/30/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Nancy, I loved working with you! I only wish you had another daughter.

Kristine · Married on 06/14/2015

Darlene did SUCH a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding! She is just a sweetheart, personally - so easy and pleasant to work with. And she made it so easy to make all of the selections. In our first meeting, she went through an extremely detailed checklist and got my opinion on every last floral-related issue right then and there. She had sample bouquets to show me so I could visualize the size and design I wanted, and sample vessels so I could choose what I wanted for centerpieces. Her initial quote was very reasonable and included everything - at the end of the day, the amount I actually ended up spending was slightly less than the original quote, simply because of overestimating the number of tables we would have. That's important, as I noticed many of the other florists I interviewed gave less thorough initial quotes, and I would have ended up spending more by the time the proposal was finalized. I gave Darlene a copy of my invitation suite, and she used it to make sure that the floral design was completely matched up to my design concept - a romantic vintage wedding inspired by Belle Epoque Paris and art nouveau. The colors were gorgeous, and the details like antique lace wraps for the bouquets, were perfect. The chuppah she designed was absolutely stunning. On the day of the wedding, the personal flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres) were all delivered early and were perfect. The set up for the ceremony and the reception at the wedding venue was wonderful as well, with great attention to detail. I highly recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

We are glad you chose us and we loved working with you!

Jillian · Married on 12/27/2014

We absolutely LOVED Darlene and everyone at Precious Petals! We found them on the list of Preferred Vendors at our venue, Knowlton Mansion. Darlene was extremely accommodating to our schedules from our first initial meeting and throughout the entire planning process. I didn't know much about flowers, nor did I have many preferences (just had a few types that couldn't be used due to allergies of guests), and Darlene was more than willing to show examples and helped us pick out exactly what we wanted. We chose a mix of centerpieces - some branch centerpieces with hanging tea lights and some vases filled with submerged flowers and floating candles. Everything looked so amazing the day of! The staff did an amazing job setting everything up, even setting up the decorations we personally purchased and dropped off ahead of time. Darlene is more than happy to work with your budget and is one of the nicest people I have ever worked with. I HIGHLY recommend Precious Petals for any event you need a florist!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you and much happiness!

Gina · Married on 12/27/2014

I have been dealing with Precious Petals for many years. Their service is great, their products are wonderful and unique. I receive compliments galore when I send anything from them. When it came to my sons wedding ( my first wedding) Darlene was very helpful and patient with me and did an awesome job. All my guests were amazed :). Their whole staff is amazing!!

Precious Petals's reply:

Love our long time clients; they become like family!

Kimberly · Married on 12/13/2014

I was familiar with Precious Petals due to two of my cousins having booked Darlene for their weddings. Needless to say their floral arrangements were beautiful and I absolutely wanted to meet with Darlene once I was engaged to see what she would do for our wedding. From our very first meeting through wedding day, Darlene and her staff were responsive and friendly. We received numerous compliments on the wedding party's flower specifically with the winter colors we used. Thank you so much Precious Petals for providing the beautiful decor to our special day!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Love being a family florist. THANK YOU!!

Precious Petals was great, I highly recommend their services. Everything was beautiful, from my bridal bouquet to the decor. Darlene was very hands on, and everything we wanted, she made happen. Again, I definitely recommend them.

Thank you!!

The flowers and decorations for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 02/23/2015

The best florist around! Absolutely amazing flowers and even more amazing staff :)

Susan · Married on 10/12/2014

I loved Darlene at Precious Petals! The first time we had scheduled to meet I ended up being sick and unable to make it, and she was so accommodating. I went back and from the moment I met her I knew her vision matched mine. She had some great suggestions for fall decor and bouquets and we booked her right away. In the months leading up to the wedding she followed up with me, which was wonderful; I had nothing to worry about. On the day of I came early and they were already there setting up. And the flowers were all beautiful! Everything was just as I pictured it and more. Precious Petals did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

Such an amazing group!! We used them for our wedding as well as a few bridal showers and an anniversary party, and we will DEFINITELY be using them again! They go above and beyond to make your event completely magical! Extremely helpful and SO creative! A+++++!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Terry · Married on 09/19/2014

My flowers were gorgeous! Precious Petals did such an amazing job. They were friendly and easy to deal with. And everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Dan'yell · Married on 09/06/2014

Darlene is the sweetest!! I loved my flowers, she worked in my budget, and everything was perfect!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Briana · Married on 07/26/2014

Darlene helped us choose the perfect bouquets of classic roses for our wedding day! We chose a true red rose bouquet for the bride and red rose for the groom. The bridal party and parents had ivory roses. They lasted in a beautiful bloom the entire night. They were carefully crafted, and all of the deliverers were prompt! We definitely recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 08/29/2014