Precious Petals Reviews

Precious Petals 7
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous flowers

Precious Petals created magnificent bouquets for our wedding! Darlene worked with me because I have a problem with heavily scented flowers and she recommended flowers that were incredibly beautiful without having a strong perfume. Some guests were fighting over wanting to keep my bouquet! I would highly recommend Precious Petals for all of your floral needs.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Florals and Succulents!

Darlene from Precious Petals was so helpful and sat down with us multiple times to make sure she had our vision and that we were on the same page. We added things closer to our date and Darlene was quick to add these things to our invoice! She also made our day even more beautiful without breaking the bank. Thank you for the beautiful flowers and the succulents which we hope to keep for a long time to come!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Precious Petals's reply:

Hi Taylor,
    Thank you so much for all of your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with through out the entire process. I cannot wait to see your beautiful images!

Nina · Married on 03/15/2019

Darlene was so helpful and responsive!

Precious petals was fabulous, they delivered better than my vision.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Devon H · Married on 12/29/2018

Professional and creative!

Darlene and Kelly at Precious Petals were wonderful to work with! Kelly was punctual with her communications and made getting all those questions that come up easy to get answers to quickly. Darlene's creativity and ideas made the planning process so easy! The final product was exactly what we expected and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

Sunflowers

Precious petals went above and beyond for our wedding. The flowers were so stunning they just about stole the show! I wish I could have kept my bouquet forever.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Precious Petals 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

Precious petals created absolutely stunning floral pieces for the best day of my life! They made the entire planning process so effortless. Such incredible detail and care was taken each step of the way. This confidence in the team allowed me to relax the morning of my wedding and enjoy the beauty that they created!
    I was, and still am, so obsessed with my bouquet, so simple yet so incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Precious Petals 9

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

Darlene and her staff did an amazing job with the decor for our wedding. She is great to work with and walks you through the planning process with ease which I really appreciated since I know nothing about flowers at all. She took our vision and made it a reality and everything turned out exactly as we hoped it would. Everything looked wonderful and we could not have been happier. Highly recommend Precious Petals.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Darlene was very professional and easy to work with! She understood exactly the look I was trying to achieve... which was not an easy task since my knowledge of flowers is limited to roses and tulips. She also was great arranging appointments and calls to make changes throughout the planning process. All of the arrangements were beautiful and we received many compliments on all of the centerpieces. I would highly recommend Darlene to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

I love Darlene she was the best. Very kind and did everything i wanted and what we talked about. Very easy to talk to. I trusted her and her work i never even had a thought it was going to be nothing but perfect as it was.i was very happy with everything from my center pieces and she did 3 dif kinds to my flowers to the decorations oj the stair case. It was just perfect for my perfect day!!! Thank you so very much

Sent on 09/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

Darlene and her team are wonderful to work with!! They listen to your vision (and budget) and make it come to life. My daughter's wedding was BEAUTIFUL - from the outdoor ceremony , to the table arrangements , to the personal flowers. All of the ceremony flowers were re-purposed to the reception so I felt that no money was wasted. All the flowers were ready and together so we could take them home after the wedding. Everyone talked about how beautiful the flowers and table arrangements were! I can't speak highly enough about this florist!!!! Darlene thinks of everything and executes flawlessly. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them highly!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Precious Petals for my wedding and I could not have chosen a better florist. Darlene goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. I came to her only 2 weeks before my wedding day, and she was able to put the most beautiful flowers arrangements, bouquets, and decorations together. I highly recommend Precious Petals.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jenni · Married on 07/21/2017

Was more than happy with everything !

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Precious Petals. Darlene was able to create the perfect bouquet from one sit down meeting and a few phone calls. She nailed each detail and the flowers were exactly as I envisioned. Darlene was also very understanding when we needed to make slight adjustments just a few days before our special day. Everyone raved over how elegant the flowers looked and lasted throughout the night. I would highly recommend this wonderful family run shop!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Precious Petals 10
    Precious Petals 11

Daniel · Married on 07/15/2017

Darlene and Kelly were simply wonderful and a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. We used Precious Petals for our daughter's wedding on July 15th. The bride and groom wanted living plants rather than cut flowers for the reception and Precious Petals came through with the most beautiful centerpieces of succulents. The bridal party bouquets were simply stunning and matched the bridal party colors exactly. The groomsmen all wore succulent boutonnieres that were unique and beautiful. Honestly, five stars are just not enough. We wish we could add MORE stars to this review. We were just so pleased with the quality of the exquisite arrangements and the superb level of service we received. Book them now! You will be as thrilled with them as we were.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Marjorie · Married on 07/02/2017

It was a pleasure dealing with Darlene. She really wanted to grant the wishes of my daughter and myself. She listened to our visions without any pressure to make if fancier than we wanted it. The room reception looked beautiful as well as the the chuppah for the ceremony. My husband and I would use her again if we had a fourth daughter!! Margie

Sent on 09/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2017

The most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. Darlene is so creative and listen to you and and creates exactly what you want. I would highly recommend Precious Petals I can't can't say enough how happy I was with Darlenes services.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Precious Petals was amazing from the beginning of the wedding planning until the end. They were so preofessional and helpful. I had a horrible loss a month before my wedding and had to reschedule some appointments, and they were so understanding. I am so appreciative. When the wedding day came, I was so happy with how beautiful all of the flowers turned out, and they were delivered right to the venue. Everything looked amazing. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Precious Petals 12
    Precious Petals 13
  • JerseyGirl

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

Our meeting was so easy and Darlene helped us figure out what we wanted. She had a range of ideas and suggestions. Communication has been great and all of my emails have been answered so quickly. Can't wait to see our flowers!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Katie · Married on 04/07/2017

Darlene and everyone at Precious Petals did a great job with flower arrangements for my wedding. She was able to work with our price range and the centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully! We were very happy with her work and we highly recommend her if you’re looking for a florist!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Precious Petals 14

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2017

WARNING: the word "perfect" is used a lot in this review because there are just no other words! I loved everything about Precious Petals - they are very easy to work with and so helpful (I don't know much about flowers). Darlene made sure every detail was perfect - they even did my succulent favors. My flowers were PERFECT. Beyond expectation. So beautiful. I love them so so much. I got roses and succulents (all muted colors) in my bouquet. Everyone was oooohhhing and aaaahing over them. Everything was just perfect - the decor they set up around the ceremony to the boutonnieres/corsages. The pictures are so beautiful. The flowers really exceeded my expectations. It was just PERFECT!!! Pinterest worthy perfect - I am so excited to get the professional pics.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

We are love all of your ideas and are looking forward to working with you!

Ann · Married on 01/07/2017

Darlene is wonderful to work with! Have an idea about your color scheme and wedding theme (if any). Also, helpful to know number in bridal party and any additional flowers needed for family, etc.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Bebe · Married on 11/04/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Darlene and her floral arrangements! First, she's an incredibly warm and kind person. I really enjoyed meeting with her during our consultations, and she was also very quick to respond to my last-minute adjustments during the weeks leading up to the wedding. She offers a lot of photos as inspiration, and we talked about flowers and colors I did and didn't like...between that and general ideas on shape and personal style I'm afraid I didn't give her much direction. The bouquets and arrangements she created were more beautiful and well-composed than I could have imagined -- our flowers were stunning!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Precious Petals. Darlene is an absolutely gem and was SO helpful throughout our wedding planning process. We had a vague idea of what we wanted and she made it come to life. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful because of Precious Petals. To the ease of working with them, to setting up the venue, everything was absolutely perfect. We are so glad we chose them for our wedding and you will not be disappointed when you hire them as well. We were recommended by a few friends and after hearing their experiences and reading the reviews on Wedding Wire, we knew we were making the right choice. I can't thank you enough for making our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. It was absolutely stunning. Thank to you to the entire Precious Petals team! XOXO

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

One of the things I was most concerned about was finding our florist. I am not one who knows a lot about flowers, nor did I have very particular tastes. I did however, have a vague idea about aesthetics and I certainly had a tight budget for what I know can be a huge wedding expense. Thankfully, I found what seems like millions of wonderful reviews for Darlene and Precious Petals, and looking back, I can see why! We made an appointment to meet Darlene later in the evening. It was lovely to have a vendor who can accommodate our work schedule! I felt right at home immediately. I was able to show Darlene some pictures of flowers that I liked on Pinterest. She asked me all sorts of questions about colors, styles, etc. I felt like I was doing a terrible job describing these to her, but of course, she is such a pro. We really only had to check in once before the wedding to get the drop off addresses straight, but I left everything in her capable hands. The day of the wedding, I had the most beautiful bouquet delivered to me. It was more than I could have hoped for. Even though flower distributor deliveries had been impacted due to a hurricane earlier that week, my bridal flowers and the reception flowers and decorations were fantastic. I really appreciated Darlene’s kind, sincere manner. She was never pushy, and completely flexible with my budget. You couldn’t ask for a more wonderful person to create beautiful flowers for you wedding. Thank you Darlene! You do not need to look any further, you have found your florist at Precious Petals!

Sent on 12/15/2016