Precious Petals Reviews

162 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

162 Reviews for Precious Petals

Patricia C. · Getting married on 12/09/2022

Amazing!

I have so many positive things to say about Darlene and her team at Precious Petals. She's thorough, responsive, has been beyond flexible with changing our wedding date, and provided me with the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers for my "micro" wedding day. She's hands down the best in the business and I'm so glad we were able to utilize her services. Ever since our first conversation with her I knew we were in good hands.

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley K. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Great experience!

Darlene was wonderful to work with! During the consultation she helped navigate me with some ideas and worked within my budget. The flowers were perfect on our special day!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Ilene

Ilene S. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful flowers

Darlene was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was professional and organized. We interviewed several floors before picking her and we’re very glad we did. Her flowers were fresh and beautiful and vibrant and when we had to adjust our wedding because of the pandemic she just went right with the flow.

Amy G. · Married on 11/09/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Darlene is the best! Because of COVID we had to reschedule our planned May 2nd wedding twice! She was super flexible and accommodating. We were finally able to have our wedding on Sept 11 and everything was perfect! The flowers were beautiful from the centerpieces to the bouquets everything was perfect and looked better then I imagined! Darlene was great during the whole process and she sat down with us at the start to talk about exactly what we wanted and made changes as we did. I would recommend precious petals to anyone, they were the best!

Toni L. · Married on 10/25/2020

Flexible, personal, and beautiful flowers

When we starting planning the florals for our wedding, we were a bit overwhelmed, and Precious Petals was extremely patient and friendly with us. Her consultation left us feeling good about our choices and confident that she would make our wedding extra special. Then, COVID-19 happened, and Precious Petals was very flexible with us when we made an early decision to postpone our October wedding reception by a year. We ended up deciding to have a very small ceremony this year anyway, and looked to Precious Petals to provide the bride's bouquet and the groom's boutonniere, both of which were beautiful and reasonably priced. Overall, we've had a 10/10 experience, and would recommend Precious Petals for any event.

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely the best!!!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Darlene. She was available every step of the way to make my wedding day the most beautiful day of our lives! Because of the pandemic we didn’t get to meet in person until moments before I walked down the isle but you would have never known it! She took my ideas and suggestions over the phone and was able to articulate the centerpieces and bouquets even more beautifully then I had imagined. I recommend her for any even but if your looking for a wow factor at your wedding Darlene is your girl!!!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Regab

Regab · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful and Easy!

Darlene was such a help with my mini wedding ceremony this year. With COVID-19, I chose to do a small ceremony this year and my big reception next year. She was flexible and never made me feel like an inconvenience (even though I probably inconvenienced her). I brought a bunch of pictures with me to the consultation and she helped me pick out exactly what I wanted from each design. I got nothing but compliments about how beautiful my bouquet was! Can’t wait to see what she has in store for next year! Thank you Darlene!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Susan S. · Married on 09/13/2020

Mother of the Bride

Darlene was fabulous! So attentive to my emails and questions and listened to exactly what I wanted. Very responsive and professional. Came to set up exactly when she said she would. Her assistant Barb was wonderful as well. Would definitely recommend and use for future events.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2020

Stunning florals and bouquets

Darlene and Precious Petals was wonderful. All of our flowers were beautiful and the colors matched our vision perfectly. With all the changes due to COVID, they were extremely helpful and patient. We had last minute changes and they were able to respond with professionalism and courtesy. Darlene and her team are awesome!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Angela

Angela L. · Married on 06/01/2020

Great to work with

Precious Petals has been extremely sweet and helpful to me so far in my wedding process. They are on top of all the little things I forgot to think about when picking out flowers. I had to postpone my wedding twice due to COVID and they have been extremely understanding and flexible each time and I am beyond grateful. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine K. · Married on 04/24/2020

Great experience!

Working with Darlene was great! I had no idea what I wanted my flowers to look like and she helped me every step of the way. The flowers were beautiful! She was flexible when we had a last minute change and was so pleasant the day of. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Precious Petals was great! Darlene and Kelly were super nice and great to work with. My wedding bouquet and centerpieces turned out absolutely beautiful! Darlene was so helpful. She knew my venue and was able to give me great ideas. She made my vision come to life.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/02/2019

Truly Top-notch

I cannot say enough incredible words about the work the Precious Petals team did for our wedding.

I spoke with Darlene on the phone about my wedding vision, and when I walked into her office for our first phone consultation she had taken my ideas and was ready with examples of exactly what I wanted. I knew then she would do a fantastic job.

At our final consultation was when my breath was totally taken away. It was like Darlene had gone into my brain and brought my dreams to life. Everything from the color to the design of our florals were exactly what my husband and I wanted.

Throughout our night we had several guests mention how gorgeous Darlene’s work was and how impressive the attention to detail was. Our gratitude towards the Precious Petals team is indescribable. You would be extremely lucky and privileged to have them be a part of your special day.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous flowers

Precious Petals created magnificent bouquets for our wedding! Darlene worked with me because I have a problem with heavily scented flowers and she recommended flowers that were incredibly beautiful without having a strong perfume. Some guests were fighting over wanting to keep my bouquet! I would highly recommend Precious Petals for all of your floral needs.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Florals and Succulents!

Darlene from Precious Petals was so helpful and sat down with us multiple times to make sure she had our vision and that we were on the same page. We added things closer to our date and Darlene was quick to add these things to our invoice! She also made our day even more beautiful without breaking the bank. Thank you for the beautiful flowers and the succulents which we hope to keep for a long time to come!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Precious Petals's reply:

Hi Taylor,
    Thank you so much for all of your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with through out the entire process. I cannot wait to see your beautiful images!
  • 2019Bride2B

Bridget · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfectly Executed Vision

Darlene was incredible and I absolutely adored working with her! Flowers were the main theme of our wedding so it was crucial to me that they looked right. Darlene perfectly executed my vision and the flowers looked like they had been picked from a storybook garden. I loved everything from the bouquets, to the boutonnières, to the centerpieces. And the arch she created was the perfect backdrop for our wedding ceremony. All of the flowers held up throughout; they looked just as great at the end of the night as they did when I first say them in the morning. Darlene knew exactly how to work within our budget and still execute what I was envisioning without feeling like I had to compromise on anything. When we were discussing what we wanted, we always felt we had her full attention and you could tell that she genuinely cares about all of her clients.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Nina · Married on 03/15/2019

Darlene was so helpful and responsive!

Precious petals was fabulous, they delivered better than my vision.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Devon · Married on 12/29/2018

Professional and creative!

Darlene and Kelly at Precious Petals were wonderful to work with! Kelly was punctual with her communications and made getting all those questions that come up easy to get answers to quickly. Darlene's creativity and ideas made the planning process so easy! The final product was exactly what we expected and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Cheryl E. · Married on 11/10/2018

Cheryl Erwin - mother of 4 daughters

Precious Petals was introduced to me when we were planning my first of 4 daughters wedding 10 years ago. Their professional and friendly approach helped us glide through that process with unbelievable ease. Since then, I have used them for baby showers, proms, engagement parties, personal Christmas decorating, corporate Christmas parties, funerals, and much more. They are wonderful people to work with. No idea or theme is to much for them. I look forward to every detail meeting and walk through with Darlene. She brings professionalism, ease and a great sense of humor to every aspect of her work. I highly recommend Precious Petals

Sent on 11/13/2018

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

Sunflowers

Precious petals went above and beyond for our wedding. The flowers were so stunning they just about stole the show! I wish I could have kept my bouquet forever.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

Precious petals created absolutely stunning floral pieces for the best day of my life! They made the entire planning process so effortless. Such incredible detail and care was taken each step of the way. This confidence in the team allowed me to relax the morning of my wedding and enjoy the beauty that they created!
    I was, and still am, so obsessed with my bouquet, so simple yet so incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

Darlene and her staff did an amazing job with the decor for our wedding. She is great to work with and walks you through the planning process with ease which I really appreciated since I know nothing about flowers at all. She took our vision and made it a reality and everything turned out exactly as we hoped it would. Everything looked wonderful and we could not have been happier. Highly recommend Precious Petals.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Darlene was very professional and easy to work with! She understood exactly the look I was trying to achieve... which was not an easy task since my knowledge of flowers is limited to roses and tulips. She also was great arranging appointments and calls to make changes throughout the planning process. All of the arrangements were beautiful and we received many compliments on all of the centerpieces. I would highly recommend Darlene to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

I love Darlene she was the best. Very kind and did everything i wanted and what we talked about. Very easy to talk to. I trusted her and her work i never even had a thought it was going to be nothing but perfect as it was.i was very happy with everything from my center pieces and she did 3 dif kinds to my flowers to the decorations oj the stair case. It was just perfect for my perfect day!!! Thank you so very much

Sent on 09/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

Darlene and her team are wonderful to work with!! They listen to your vision (and budget) and make it come to life. My daughter's wedding was BEAUTIFUL - from the outdoor ceremony , to the table arrangements , to the personal flowers. All of the ceremony flowers were re-purposed to the reception so I felt that no money was wasted. All the flowers were ready and together so we could take them home after the wedding. Everyone talked about how beautiful the flowers and table arrangements were! I can't speak highly enough about this florist!!!! Darlene thinks of everything and executes flawlessly. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them highly!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017