Precious Petals Reviews

Precious Petals 5
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/02/2019

Truly Top-notch

I cannot say enough incredible words about the work the Precious Petals team did for our wedding.

I spoke with Darlene on the phone about my wedding vision, and when I walked into her office for our first phone consultation she had taken my ideas and was ready with examples of exactly what I wanted. I knew then she would do a fantastic job.

At our final consultation was when my breath was totally taken away. It was like Darlene had gone into my brain and brought my dreams to life. Everything from the color to the design of our florals were exactly what my husband and I wanted.

Throughout our night we had several guests mention how gorgeous Darlene’s work was and how impressive the attention to detail was. Our gratitude towards the Precious Petals team is indescribable. You would be extremely lucky and privileged to have them be a part of your special day.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous flowers

Precious Petals created magnificent bouquets for our wedding! Darlene worked with me because I have a problem with heavily scented flowers and she recommended flowers that were incredibly beautiful without having a strong perfume. Some guests were fighting over wanting to keep my bouquet! I would highly recommend Precious Petals for all of your floral needs.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Florals and Succulents!

Darlene from Precious Petals was so helpful and sat down with us multiple times to make sure she had our vision and that we were on the same page. We added things closer to our date and Darlene was quick to add these things to our invoice! She also made our day even more beautiful without breaking the bank. Thank you for the beautiful flowers and the succulents which we hope to keep for a long time to come!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Precious Petals's reply:

Hi Taylor,
    Thank you so much for all of your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with through out the entire process. I cannot wait to see your beautiful images!
  • 2019Bride2B

Bridget · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfectly Executed Vision

Darlene was incredible and I absolutely adored working with her! Flowers were the main theme of our wedding so it was crucial to me that they looked right. Darlene perfectly executed my vision and the flowers looked like they had been picked from a storybook garden. I loved everything from the bouquets, to the boutonnières, to the centerpieces. And the arch she created was the perfect backdrop for our wedding ceremony. All of the flowers held up throughout; they looked just as great at the end of the night as they did when I first say them in the morning. Darlene knew exactly how to work within our budget and still execute what I was envisioning without feeling like I had to compromise on anything. When we were discussing what we wanted, we always felt we had her full attention and you could tell that she genuinely cares about all of her clients.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Nina · Married on 03/15/2019

Darlene was so helpful and responsive!

Precious petals was fabulous, they delivered better than my vision.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Devon H · Married on 12/29/2018

Professional and creative!

Darlene and Kelly at Precious Petals were wonderful to work with! Kelly was punctual with her communications and made getting all those questions that come up easy to get answers to quickly. Darlene's creativity and ideas made the planning process so easy! The final product was exactly what we expected and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Cheryl Erwin · Married on 11/10/2018

Cheryl Erwin - mother of 4 daughters

Precious Petals was introduced to me when we were planning my first of 4 daughters wedding 10 years ago. Their professional and friendly approach helped us glide through that process with unbelievable ease. Since then, I have used them for baby showers, proms, engagement parties, personal Christmas decorating, corporate Christmas parties, funerals, and much more. They are wonderful people to work with. No idea or theme is to much for them. I look forward to every detail meeting and walk through with Darlene. She brings professionalism, ease and a great sense of humor to every aspect of her work. I highly recommend Precious Petals

Sent on 11/13/2018

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

Sunflowers

Precious petals went above and beyond for our wedding. The flowers were so stunning they just about stole the show! I wish I could have kept my bouquet forever.

Precious Petals 6
    Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

Precious petals created absolutely stunning floral pieces for the best day of my life! They made the entire planning process so effortless. Such incredible detail and care was taken each step of the way. This confidence in the team allowed me to relax the morning of my wedding and enjoy the beauty that they created!
    I was, and still am, so obsessed with my bouquet, so simple yet so incredibly beautiful!

Precious Petals 7
    Sent on 02/20/2018

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

Darlene and her staff did an amazing job with the decor for our wedding. She is great to work with and walks you through the planning process with ease which I really appreciated since I know nothing about flowers at all. She took our vision and made it a reality and everything turned out exactly as we hoped it would. Everything looked wonderful and we could not have been happier. Highly recommend Precious Petals.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Darlene was very professional and easy to work with! She understood exactly the look I was trying to achieve... which was not an easy task since my knowledge of flowers is limited to roses and tulips. She also was great arranging appointments and calls to make changes throughout the planning process. All of the arrangements were beautiful and we received many compliments on all of the centerpieces. I would highly recommend Darlene to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

I love Darlene she was the best. Very kind and did everything i wanted and what we talked about. Very easy to talk to. I trusted her and her work i never even had a thought it was going to be nothing but perfect as it was.i was very happy with everything from my center pieces and she did 3 dif kinds to my flowers to the decorations oj the stair case. It was just perfect for my perfect day!!! Thank you so very much

Sent on 09/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

Darlene and her team are wonderful to work with!! They listen to your vision (and budget) and make it come to life. My daughter's wedding was BEAUTIFUL - from the outdoor ceremony , to the table arrangements , to the personal flowers. All of the ceremony flowers were re-purposed to the reception so I felt that no money was wasted. All the flowers were ready and together so we could take them home after the wedding. Everyone talked about how beautiful the flowers and table arrangements were! I can't speak highly enough about this florist!!!! Darlene thinks of everything and executes flawlessly. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them highly!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Precious Petals for my wedding and I could not have chosen a better florist. Darlene goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. I came to her only 2 weeks before my wedding day, and she was able to put the most beautiful flowers arrangements, bouquets, and decorations together. I highly recommend Precious Petals.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jenni · Married on 07/21/2017

Was more than happy with everything !

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Precious Petals. Darlene was able to create the perfect bouquet from one sit down meeting and a few phone calls. She nailed each detail and the flowers were exactly as I envisioned. Darlene was also very understanding when we needed to make slight adjustments just a few days before our special day. Everyone raved over how elegant the flowers looked and lasted throughout the night. I would highly recommend this wonderful family run shop!

Precious Petals 8
    Precious Petals 9
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/15/2017

Darlene and Kelly were simply wonderful and a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. We used Precious Petals for our daughter's wedding on July 15th. The bride and groom wanted living plants rather than cut flowers for the reception and Precious Petals came through with the most beautiful centerpieces of succulents. The bridal party bouquets were simply stunning and matched the bridal party colors exactly. The groomsmen all wore succulent boutonnieres that were unique and beautiful. Honestly, five stars are just not enough. We wish we could add MORE stars to this review. We were just so pleased with the quality of the exquisite arrangements and the superb level of service we received. Book them now! You will be as thrilled with them as we were.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Marjorie · Married on 07/02/2017

It was a pleasure dealing with Darlene. She really wanted to grant the wishes of my daughter and myself. She listened to our visions without any pressure to make if fancier than we wanted it. The room reception looked beautiful as well as the the chuppah for the ceremony. My husband and I would use her again if we had a fourth daughter!! Margie

Sent on 09/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2017

The most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. Darlene is so creative and listen to you and and creates exactly what you want. I would highly recommend Precious Petals I can't can't say enough how happy I was with Darlenes services.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Precious Petals was amazing from the beginning of the wedding planning until the end. They were so preofessional and helpful. I had a horrible loss a month before my wedding and had to reschedule some appointments, and they were so understanding. I am so appreciative. When the wedding day came, I was so happy with how beautiful all of the flowers turned out, and they were delivered right to the venue. Everything looked amazing. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone!!

Precious Petals 10
    Precious Petals 11
    Sent on 10/03/2017
  • JerseyGirl

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

Our meeting was so easy and Darlene helped us figure out what we wanted. She had a range of ideas and suggestions. Communication has been great and all of my emails have been answered so quickly. Can't wait to see our flowers!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Katie · Married on 04/07/2017

Darlene and everyone at Precious Petals did a great job with flower arrangements for my wedding. She was able to work with our price range and the centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully! We were very happy with her work and we highly recommend her if you’re looking for a florist!

Precious Petals 12
    Sent on 09/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2017

WARNING: the word "perfect" is used a lot in this review because there are just no other words! I loved everything about Precious Petals - they are very easy to work with and so helpful (I don't know much about flowers). Darlene made sure every detail was perfect - they even did my succulent favors. My flowers were PERFECT. Beyond expectation. So beautiful. I love them so so much. I got roses and succulents (all muted colors) in my bouquet. Everyone was oooohhhing and aaaahing over them. Everything was just perfect - the decor they set up around the ceremony to the boutonnieres/corsages. The pictures are so beautiful. The flowers really exceeded my expectations. It was just PERFECT!!! Pinterest worthy perfect - I am so excited to get the professional pics.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Precious Petals's reply:

We are love all of your ideas and are looking forward to working with you!

Ann · Married on 01/07/2017

Darlene is wonderful to work with! Have an idea about your color scheme and wedding theme (if any). Also, helpful to know number in bridal party and any additional flowers needed for family, etc.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Bebe · Married on 11/04/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Darlene and her floral arrangements! First, she's an incredibly warm and kind person. I really enjoyed meeting with her during our consultations, and she was also very quick to respond to my last-minute adjustments during the weeks leading up to the wedding. She offers a lot of photos as inspiration, and we talked about flowers and colors I did and didn't like...between that and general ideas on shape and personal style I'm afraid I didn't give her much direction. The bouquets and arrangements she created were more beautiful and well-composed than I could have imagined -- our flowers were stunning!

Sent on 12/12/2016