139 Reviews for Precious Petals

Non-Floral (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Precious petals created absolutely stunning floral pieces for the best day of my life! They made the entire planning process so effortless. Such incredible detail and care was taken each step of the way. This confidence in the team allowed me to relax the morning of my wedding and enjoy the beauty that they created!
I was, and still am, so obsessed with my bouquet, so simple yet so incredibly beautiful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darlene and her staff did an amazing job with the decor for our wedding. She is great to work with and walks you through the planning process with ease which I really appreciated since I know nothing about flowers at all. She took our vision and made it a reality and everything turned out exactly as we hoped it would. Everything looked wonderful and we could not have been happier. Highly recommend Precious Petals.

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral

Darlene was very professional and easy to work with! She understood exactly the look I was trying to achieve... which was not an easy task since my knowledge of flowers is limited to roses and tulips. She also was great arranging appointments and calls to make changes throughout the planning process. All of the arrangements were beautiful and we received many compliments on all of the centerpieces. I would highly recommend Darlene to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I love Darlene she was the best. Very kind and did everything i wanted and what we talked about. Very easy to talk to. I trusted her and her work i never even had a thought it was going to be nothing but perfect as it was.i was very happy with everything from my center pieces and she did 3 dif kinds to my flowers to the decorations oj the stair case. It was just perfect for my perfect day!!! Thank you so very much

Profile Picture Mary, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Darlene and her team are wonderful to work with!! They listen to your vision (and budget) and make it come to life. My daughter's wedding was BEAUTIFUL - from the outdoor ceremony , to the table arrangements , to the personal flowers. All of the ceremony flowers were re-purposed to the reception so I felt that no money was wasted. All the flowers were ready and together so we could take them home after the wedding. Everyone talked about how beautiful the flowers and table arrangements were! I can't speak highly enough about this florist!!!! Darlene thinks of everything and executes flawlessly. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them highly!!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Precious Petals for my wedding and I could not have chosen a better florist. Darlene goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. I came to her only 2 weeks before my wedding day, and she was able to put the most beautiful flowers arrangements, bouquets, and decorations together. I highly recommend Precious Petals.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Was more than happy with everything !

Profile Picture Jenni, 7/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Precious Petals. Darlene was able to create the perfect bouquet from one sit down meeting and a few phone calls. She nailed each detail and the flowers were exactly as I envisioned. Darlene was also very understanding when we needed to make slight adjustments just a few days before our special day. Everyone raved over how elegant the flowers looked and lasted throughout the night. I would highly recommend this wonderful family run shop!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure dealing with Darlene. She really wanted to grant the wishes of my daughter and myself. She listened to our visions without any pressure to make if fancier than we wanted it. The room reception looked beautiful as well as the the chuppah for the ceremony. My husband and I would use her again if we had a fourth daughter!! Margie

Profile Picture Marjorie, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. Darlene is so creative and listen to you and and creates exactly what you want. I would highly recommend Precious Petals I can't can't say enough how happy I was with Darlenes services.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Precious Petals was amazing from the beginning of the wedding planning until the end. They were so preofessional and helpful. I had a horrible loss a month before my wedding and had to reschedule some appointments, and they were so understanding. I am so appreciative. When the wedding day came, I was so happy with how beautiful all of the flowers turned out, and they were delivered right to the venue. Everything looked amazing. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone!!

Photo for Precious Petals Review - Picture with the bridesmaid's bouquets
Photo for Precious Petals Review - Picture with my bouquet
Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Delivery

Our meeting was so easy and Darlene helped us figure out what we wanted. She had a range of ideas and suggestions. Communication has been great and all of my emails have been answered so quickly. Can't wait to see our flowers!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Darlene and everyone at Precious Petals did a great job with flower arrangements for my wedding. She was able to work with our price range and the centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully! We were very happy with her work and we highly recommend her if you’re looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

WARNING: the word "perfect" is used a lot in this review because there are just no other words! I loved everything about Precious Petals - they are very easy to work with and so helpful (I don't know much about flowers). Darlene made sure every detail was perfect - they even did my succulent favors. My flowers were PERFECT. Beyond expectation. So beautiful. I love them so so much. I got roses and succulents (all muted colors) in my bouquet. Everyone was oooohhhing and aaaahing over them. Everything was just perfect - the decor they set up around the ceremony to the boutonnieres/corsages. The pictures are so beautiful. The flowers really exceeded my expectations. It was just PERFECT!!! Pinterest worthy perfect - I am so excited to get the professional pics.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Darlene is wonderful to work with! Have an idea about your color scheme and wedding theme (if any). Also, helpful to know number in bridal party and any additional flowers needed for family, etc.

Profile Picture User7665760, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough good things about Darlene and her floral arrangements! First, she's an incredibly warm and kind person. I really enjoyed meeting with her during our consultations, and she was also very quick to respond to my last-minute adjustments during the weeks leading up to the wedding. She offers a lot of photos as inspiration, and we talked about flowers and colors I did and didn't like...between that and general ideas on shape and personal style I'm afraid I didn't give her much direction. The bouquets and arrangements she created were more beautiful and well-composed than I could have imagined -- our flowers were stunning!

Profile Picture User7413585, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough great things about Precious Petals. Darlene is an absolutely gem and was SO helpful throughout our wedding planning process. We had a vague idea of what we wanted and she made it come to life. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful because of Precious Petals. To the ease of working with them, to setting up the venue, everything was absolutely perfect. We are so glad we chose them for our wedding and you will not be disappointed when you hire them as well. We were recommended by a few friends and after hearing their experiences and reading the reviews on Wedding Wire, we knew we were making the right choice. I can't thank you enough for making our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. It was absolutely stunning. Thank to you to the entire Precious Petals team! XOXO

Profile Picture Maria, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

One of the things I was most concerned about was finding our florist. I am not one who knows a lot about flowers, nor did I have very particular tastes. I did however, have a vague idea about aesthetics and I certainly had a tight budget for what I know can be a huge wedding expense. Thankfully, I found what seems like millions of wonderful reviews for Darlene and Precious Petals, and looking back, I can see why! We made an appointment to meet Darlene later in the evening. It was lovely to have a vendor who can accommodate our work schedule! I felt right at home immediately. I was able to show Darlene some pictures of flowers that I liked on Pinterest. She asked me all sorts of questions about colors, styles, etc. I felt like I was doing a terrible job describing these to her, but of course, she is such a pro. We really only had to check in once before the wedding to get the drop off addresses straight, but I left everything in her capable hands. The day of the wedding, I had the most beautiful bouquet delivered to me. It was more than I could have hoped for. Even though flower distributor deliveries had been impacted due to a hurricane earlier that week, my bridal flowers and the reception flowers and decorations were fantastic. I really appreciated Darlene’s kind, sincere manner. She was never pushy, and completely flexible with my budget. You couldn’t ask for a more wonderful person to create beautiful flowers for you wedding. Thank you Darlene! You do not need to look any further, you have found your florist at Precious Petals!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We met with Darlene for a consultation and had a very good experience. She was very pleasant, professional, and had a lot of good ideas regarding floral colors and arrangements. She never pressured me into purchasing more expensive flowers or flower arrangements that I didn't need. She also worked with me and respected my budget, and didn't quote me for more than I wanted to spend. I can't wait to see the floral arrangements she creates for my wedding.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Darlene and her staff are amazing and made my vision reality ??

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My experience with Precious Petals was fantastic! I knew nothing about flowers or arrangements coming in to my meeting with Darlene. She put me at ease and gave me so many ideas. I was thrilled with the outcome! I will definitely use Precious Petals for all of my floral needs in the future!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Precious Petals owner meets with the client and figures out exactly what you want based on your budget. Her prices are reasonable and her floral work exceptional. The bridal bouquet was perfect and stunning. The church and reception arrangements were beautiful and in our budget. I would definitely use Precious Petals again.

Profile Picture Karrie, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Great communication! Easy to work with!! Darlene was extremely helpful and the flowers were beautiful! She brought our vision to life!! Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got married on July 3, 2016 at the Pen Ryn Mansion and Precious Petals was the perfect florist to use for our venue. Darlene was an expert with knowing what floral arrangements would work with the ballroom, cocktail hour tables, and pergola outside for our ceremony. She was flexible and accommodating. She used our family's tallit for the chuppah and made sure it fit with the space provided in the pergola. She spent so much time with us making sure our vision came to life with the flowers. My bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, and the men's boutonnieres were perfect. I was able to describe what I pictured and she brought it to life. Even though I knew nothing about flowers she totally understood what I was looking for. Her prices were BEYOND reasonable. The day of, she personally came to the venue to make sure everything was perfect. Could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/3/16, 9 Reviews