Precious Petals Reviews

Precious Petals 6
Precious Petals 7

Morgan Mcginnis · Married on 09/21/2019

One of the best!

Melinda was amazing to work with! She always kept my budget in mind but was able to create beautiful pieces for me! We received so many compliments on our flowers. She was also patient and kind when I wanted to keep changing my mind. (Lol). I allowed her to have full reins of creating our pieces and they turned out perfect!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Precious Petals 8

Precious Petals's reply:

LOVE LOVE that picture. You girls were stunning!! Thank you so much again for allowing me to be apart of your day!
  • Alayna

Alayna · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing florist

Melinda is amazing to work with and the flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful!! I knew I wanted to work with Melinda and her company before I even picked a wedding date and I am so grateful that we did. I have received so many compliments and could not be happier with how everything turned out!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Precious Petals 9
    Precious Petals 10
    Precious Petals 11
    Precious Petals 12
    Precious Petals 13
  • Alexsandrea

Alexsandrea Mann · Married on 08/17/2019

Precious Petals is WONDERFUL - highly recommend!

My experience working with Precious Petals and Melinda was wonderful from start to finish! She was very efficient and easy to work with, very responsive and always promptly answered any questions I had. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, she made my vision through the description and photos I showed her come to life and they were even more beautiful than I imagined - truly spectacular! I couldn't be happier with the flowers from the bouquets & boutonnieres, cocktail arrangements, centerpieces to the alter arrangements, everything was phenomenal. I would highly recommend Precious Petals for any occasion especially a wedding. Melinda was flexible and delivered the bridal party flowers at the time I needed to the location we were getting ready at and then setup everything at the venue - I didn't have to worry about a thing and she did a beautiful job down to every last detail I requested. I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Precious Petals 14
    Precious Petals 15
    Precious Petals 16
    Precious Petals 17

Precious Petals's reply:

You truly are a sweetheart. . . THANK YOU so much for being so easy to work with and allowing me to use my creativity!!! Would love to see some of your pictures!!!! Big hugs to you both!

Ann Mercer · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Melinda it was amazing. I presented her with my ideas and vision and she exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for making my wedding day special!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Precious Petals 18
    Precious Petals 19
    Precious Petals 20
    Precious Petals 21

Precious Petals's reply:

You are such a sweetheart! Your day was beautiful . . . minus the heat. I think you both could laugh that it was the hotest day of the year! Thank you for letting me be a part of it and sharing these beautiful pictures!
  • Melissa

Melissa Hess · Married on 06/29/2019

Melinda was AWESOME and very reasonably priced 😁

I would recommend her to everyone, she is a very down to earth person and truly listens to what your wanting. I am so happy we went to her, she really did a great Job! Thank you Melinda, Your AWESOME 😁

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Precious Petals 22
    Precious Petals 23

Precious Petals's reply:

Wow, you look beautiful! I was the lucky one who was blessed to have done your wedding flowers. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!

Bethany Stovicek · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing to work with!

Melinda was so awesome to work with! She was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and really brought my vision to life! Our flowers were so beautiful and I was (and still am) so obsessed with my bouquet. We received so many compliments on our flowers. I highly recommend Precious Petals!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Precious Petals 24
    Precious Petals 25

Precious Petals's reply:

Beth . . . your pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing and making this experience so easy. From start to finish you allowed me to do what I do best . . . and your bouquet!!! LOVE!

Makayla · Married on 07/21/2018

She did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding! They were so beautiful and we got so many compliments. Our colors were a little out there and she met them spot on! Thank you for being amazing!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you Makayla! It was such a pleasure. I appreciate your trust in my designing skills to work within your colors and we rocked it. Thanks for allowing me to be creative!

Krista · Married on 07/21/2018

Melinda at Precious Petals was FANTASTIC! Throughout the process she was easy to work with and very organized. I gave her an idea and she created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding! She exceeded our expectations. We were very pleased with her work. I HIGHLY recommend Precious Petals for your wedding or any event.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Precious Petals 26
    Precious Petals 27

Precious Petals's reply:

Krista . . Where to begin. You were by far my most easy going bride ever!!! I love that you gave me your idea and allowed me to run with it. I appreciate your faith in me and am looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Tami · Married on 06/23/2018

Melinda did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding!!! The flowers matched my cake perfectly!!! She was very easy to work with and would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Precious Petals 28

Precious Petals's reply:

OH MY Goodness . . . You look so beautiful. I'm so happy for the both of you and after such a long committed relationship its nice to see you make it official.

Haley · Married on 06/09/2018

All my flowers looked absolutely beautiful and made my wedding amazing! She is great to work with and responded quickly to any questions I had

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Precious Petals 29
    Precious Petals 30
    Precious Petals 31

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you Haley!!! I appreciate the opportunity. Was so pleased to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for making it easy to work long distance.
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 06/01/2018

Melinda was an absolute pleasure to work with and our flowers turned out amazing for our wedding! I came in with an idea and she was able to turn my vision into a reality with her own creativity and style. I couldn't have asked for a better person to do business with on my wedding day for my beautiful flowers!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Precious Petals's reply:

Nicki - Love love you both! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for the opportunity.

Molly · Married on 05/26/2018

Melinda was amazing to work with! I was in grad school while planning the wedding and just told Melinda what colors I was looking for in the bouquet and she took it from there. Thank you so much Melinda!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Precious Petals 32
    Precious Petals 33
    Precious Petals 34
    Precious Petals 35
    Precious Petals 36
    Precious Petals 37

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to run with your design in creating your weddings flowers. What a beautiful bride you were. I truly enjoyed working with you!!!

Emima · Married on 05/19/2018

It was a pleasure working with her! She helped out so much and even helped with last minute changes!!! We were so happy with how our flowers for the wedding turned out!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Precious Petals 38

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you Emima. . . .You look beautiful in that picture. I appreciate you being so easy to work with and trusting my creativity to create your wedding flowers. Cannot wait to see the pictures. Fee free to email them to me :-))

Kaylee · Married on 04/21/2018

Melinda is amazingly talented! I'm so thankful we selected her as our florist. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! She was so easy to work with. I cannot thank her enough for her amazing talent and communication skills.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Precious Petals 39
    Precious Petals 40
    Precious Petals 41
    Precious Petals 42
    Precious Petals 43
    Precious Petals 44

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kaylee. It was a pleasure and I love the thought behind every bit of your day. Very well planned and detailed.

Allison · Married on 04/22/2017

Melinda made sure she understood exactly what we wanted for our big day. She was even flexible to make adjustments a few days before the wedding! Great person and great to work with!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Precious Petals's reply:

Allison, It was my pleasure. I think we both were right about making those changes . . . Thanks for being so easy going. It was so great to work with you and Brandon.

JoHanna · Married on 01/07/2017

Melinda is absolutely amazing at her craft. She is such an awesome person and made our wedding day wonderful. We were in a unique situation as our original florist (we knew through a previous business relationship) backed out 2.5 weeks before our wedding day. Our venue recommended Melinda and we could not be more thrilled. She texted me that day to set up a conversation the same evening to discuss what we hoped for our wedding. The next morning we talked through our wish list in more depth and she ordered everything. Melinda not only got us flowers, but built a real relationship with us (which is incredible considering the extremely short time frame). We were so excited to meet her a couple days before the wedding! Melinda went above and beyond in EVERY single way. She added additional touches we weren't expecting to our reception and ceremony area and everyone was in love with the bouquets. She was able to capture our vision and it really made the reception hall come to life. Word had gotten out about the previous florist and all of our guests were so impressed by the quality, creativity, and ambiance that Melinda created. We are so thankful for her! I would highly recommend Melinda and Precious Petals to any bride! We couldn't be any happier with the whole experience.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Precious Petals's reply:

JoHanna, thank you for allowing me to have the opportunity to save the day and bring your floral design into your wedding day. It was such a pleasure to work with someone as wonderful as you both!

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Melinda and her staff are wonderful to work with! Melinda made sure all of the details were nailed down and provided great suggestions to make sure all of the floral pieces were what we were looking for.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

Melinda at Precious Petals truly gives you that individual and touch and work with the bride to find out what her style is, and she tailors the flowers to suit her personality. My daughter lives in Chicago but was getting married in Ohio so she made the initial contact and visit and the left it up to me to continue to work with Melinda to get exactly the bouquet she wanted as well as the bridesmaids. She was never to busy to answer my questions or discuss options for table decorations. What was most important was the end result my daughter loved everything from the flowers to the decorations, it was truly a touch of class and I couldn't have been happier. So Brides if you want that individual and personal touch as well as being reasonably priced, Precious Petals is the florist for you. I highly recommend Precious Petals. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Precious Petals's reply:

Susan, I absolutely loved getting to know your family and I appreciate you being easy to work with. Your daughters wedding turned out beautifully and she was so blessed to be able to have a mother like you to count on! I appreciate you allowing me to be apart of her day

Melanie · Married on 09/17/2016

I worked with Melinda for my wedding this past September. She was absolutely amazing! She made the process so easy and completely stress free. She was very flexible with her hours with me planning a wedding out of town and she was wonderful to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better experience working with her! I gave her a very general idea of what I wanted/liked and she absolutely nailed it! All of the arrangements she put together exceeded all of my expectations and I received so many compliments from friends and family. I would recommend Melinda to everyone!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Precious Petals's reply:

Melanie . . . It was my pleasure to be apart of your day. You were absolutely a stunning bride!!! Thank you for being so easy to work with especially with you living out of town . . . You allowed me to do my magic ;-) and you trusted me to come through! I LOVED the design you gave me to work with.

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

Melinda was wonderful to work with. She took my ideas and recreated the perfect floral arrangements and bouquets imaginable!!! We were over the moon!!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you Katie!! It was my pleasure to have been a part of your day! I'm so happy for you two.

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Melinda was wonderful to work with and our flowers were perfect!! We got a lot of compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers were so fresh and lasted almost two weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Ginger · Married on 04/09/2016

Melinda is able to create anything you want. NOT 100% on what you want but have lots of ideas ... Show her pictures and she will make your day perfect! I have used her not only for my wedding but for just because flowers, funerals and birthdays. She is a wonderful lady to work with.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you pretty lady!!! So grateful for our friendship and looking forward to meeting that little one. You have been a pleasure to work with and have allowed me have free reign on design options!!! With your ideas and my designing . . . Your wedding turned out beautifully

Melinda & Precious Petals has done an amazing job of providing gorgeous fresh flowers for so many occasions that I have been a part of. The colors are vibrant, the flowers last & the service is outstanding ! She has great knowledge & ideas & she can improvise if necessary as well!

Sent on 06/30/2015

E · Married on 05/23/2015

We had a tight budget to work with and Melinda from Precious Petals made sure to stay within it while arranging beautiful flowers for us. She also suggested different vase options so that we could save extra money (we went with basic options from a dollar store). We had a specific aesthetic and she was able to incorporate our requests into beautiful arrangements. Days after the wedding, the flowers were still blooming. We were very happy with how the flowers turned out.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kacie · Married on 04/25/2015

this is the place to go for beautiful flowers! precious petals was in charge of every arrangement for my wedding. Everything was PERFECT. The florist is super easy to get a hold of and answered any/all of my questions. You definitely get what you pay for and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2015