61 Reviews for Precious Moments Wedding Films

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
DVD (1)
61 Precious Moments Wedding Films Reviews

I knew I for sure had wanted a videographer but wasn't sure where to start in the vetting process. Luckily, we booked at Birch Wood Vineyards and chose the vendor package. I am SO glad we did that because Precious Moments worked so well together with Tom Gibbons Photography (highly recommend them as well!)

Tom & team captured our day organically and I didn't even notice them filming throughout the whole day. We just recently received our "sneak peek" and it is perfect; I cry every time I watch it. I would highly recommend getting a videogrpaher because even though a photographer captures your day, a videographer captures other small moments you maybe wouldn't remember. Precious Moments Wedding Films are all very knowledgeable about what they do and are fairly priced. You'll meet with them and won't be able to say no.

Thank you so much! We appreciate you so much!

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot wait to see our wedding video. The coverage for the day was excellent and non-intrusive. Everyone was professional and always at the ready to catch every important moment! We could not be happier with how well they covered the day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

I originally had no desire to have a video of the wedding as I thought it wasn't necessary - I was so wrong. Watching it brought me right back to our wedding day - being able to see the ceremony was the best. That part seemed like a blur so it was so great to be able to watch it. All moment of our wedding day will be able to be watched over and over again!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Documentary

They are the nicest and most on point videographer service around. I was recommended from my photographer and am so pleased with our decision!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cant say enough about Precious Moments! They were SO easy going, kind and accommodating to requests we had. On the day of the wedding, I honestly didnt even notice anyone was following us around taping us. We got the trailer as well as the full 1 hour video. The way the videos were put together blew me away. Everyone we have shown it too feels like they are right back at our wedding and thats exactly how we feel as well. I have watched my trailer easily everyday since we received it a few weeks ago. Everything from the words they captured to the music they picked was perfect. I would hire these guys over and over again and honestly would recommend them to anyone who wants to live their special day over and over!

Profile Picture Kristina , 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

I could have not picked better videographers for our special day. Very professional and very responsive to our requests. I would highly recommend their services to family and friends.

Profile Picture Kareya, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I had the honor of having Precious Moments Wedding Films capture our special day! From the first meeting with Tom to when we picked up our video, each and every meeting was fun, informative and exciting. Tom and his wife, did an amazing job capturing every moment of our special day! The video quality far surpassed our expectations and we will forever be grateful that we decided to go with the cinematic highlight film! We honestly can not say enough positives things about our experience with Precious Moments Wedding Films. Tom and his wife are truly amazing and we HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception

The team at Precious Moments is the best! We made the somewhat last minute decision to hire a wedding videographer and it was 100% worth it. Our first call with Tom was great - I felt like he was so attentive and had answers to all of our questions. When we had follow up thoughts or questions he was so quick to get back to us. The price was a bit of an investment, but overall we feel it's worth it. Plus we were able to pay in portions which made it easier. On our wedding day Meaghan and Daniel arrived on time and were so seamless throughout the day. I barely realized they were there yet they captured all of the important moments. We received our highlight trailer just a few weeks after the wedding and were thrilled with it. It was a huge hit among our family and friends too! Our full highlight film is on it's way and we cant wait to relive the day again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I truly can not say enough about Precious Moments and how it was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! When my husband and I first starting planning our wedding we weren't quite sure if we were going to add a videographer to the mix as everything was adding up so quickly. Reaching out to Tom and his team was one of the best decisions we could have made. He was so attentive, organized, and e-mailed me back as soon as possible. It was everything you would want for your wedding planning!

We had originally found Tom through a friend's wedding. I fell in love with his work on their trailer. When it came to our wedding day Tom and his partner arrived on time and with huge smiles on their faces. They worked extremely well with our photographer and it almost felt as if they weren't even there!

I could not wait for our full video after viewing our trailer. They truly captured the entire day just perfectly. Every detail was eloquently placed together to give us a wedding video we will never forget. All the music to the wedding film was perfect and so thoughtfully put together. It was everything I could have asked for and more! We only wished it could have gone on longer! It is something that we will cherish for a lifetime and watch over and over again.

Again, I can't say enough about Tom and his team. I would highly recommend Precious Moments to any couple who is starting out their wedding planning. You will never regret the money you spend on their films.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This is the second time we've used this vendor. He is without a doubt the best!! We couldn't be more happy with the professionalism in which he handled both of our daughters weddings

Profile Picture Elaine, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, DVD

Precious Moments, and Tom in particular, were wonderfully professional, personable, accommodating, calming, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Clearly extremely talented and educated in his field, Tom went above and beyond to not only explain all of the options his service provided, but to virtually walk us thru his filmmaking and designs. Precious Moments came highly recommended to our family 5 years ago when my sister and MOH was married. He did such an excellent job with her film and sneak-peek trailer, that there was no question who we would use when it came to our wedding. For the second wedding in a row, Tom and his team not only produced exceptional quality work, but managed to fill in where our photography fell short, isolating still pictures from his films where, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have captured key moments. I couldn't be happier with his entire team, and we wholeheartedly recommend Precious Moments to all that are looking for a top notch videographer.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

There's no better review than having repeat customers. Tom and his team at Precious Moments were my sister's, Kaity's, videographer back in 2011. Tom was absolutely instrumental, as when Kaity's photographer failed to show at the groom's house, Tom's daughter stepped in with her personal camera to capture the only stills we have of the groomsmen getting ready. Kaity's wedding video turned out absolutely perfect, capturing every single important moment of the day, and her "trailer" is so beautiful, we repost it and watch it every anniversary. I knew that with such professionalism, incredible attention to detail, as well as the most friendly, comforting, and calming staff, Tom and his team were exactly who I wanted at my wedding this past May, 2016. We never even contacted any other videographer. Well, when I thought you couldn't get any more perfect than the video he created for Kaity, I was absolutely astonished with the fantastic, humorous, sentimental video he crafted for us. I could not be happier with his tireless and dedicated work. It was truly beautiful, and will be a cherished memory of our day. Finally, when we found out we were expecting, we again contacted Tom in hopes that he may be able to assist us with the reveal to our parents. The quick 5 min video, which started out as the first scene of our wedding video, far exceeded any of our expectations. It brought our mothers to tears. We cannot thank Tom and his team at Precious Moments Wedding Films enough for their exceptional work, their warm and welcoming nature, and the memories they've provided to us, which will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tom and Lisa were amazing to work with. They were both very professional, on-time and friendly. After watching our video, you could tell that Tom and Lisa really captured the moments we wanted to see. I loved working with them and would absolutely recommend their services to other couples.

Profile Picture Sheri, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Tom and Lisa were amazing! They were so helpful with planning and on the day of the wedding they showed up early to take extra shots around our location. During the day I hardly noticed them, they blended right in, and when we got the wedding video I was shocked to see how much they captured! They did an amazing job blending into the day and not hindering it. My husband was all about a videographer and I wasn't to sure because I didn't want cameras in my face all day long. I was so happy he insisted on having them because they did a wonderful job not only capturing our special day but all the loved ones involved as well!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tom and the Precious Moments team did a fabulous job capturing our wedding day on film! The initial process was easy and there were no hidden fees or extras. Everything is laid out on the table. On the wedding day, Gary and Ryan were awesome and did a wonderful job of filming without being noticed, in order to capture our day the way we wanted! Our final product was beautiful and we have watched our Highlight Film so many times since our wedding as it was so captivating and brings back the amazing memories we created that day with our friends and family. I would highly recommend Precious Moments!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

Tom at Precious Moments was the absolute best choice of videographer for my wedding in August 2015. He and his team were so pleasant and professional. Ever since the first meeting to discuss what we wanted out of a wedding video, Tom made my family and I feel like this was one thing we didn't need to worry about. The day of wedding was flawless and that includes Tom and his team. He was on time, non intrusive and so pleasant to have. I swear I forgot he was there most of the time. I got to see parts of my wedding that I would have never seen otherwise. If you chose Precious Moments to capture your wedding, you I'll be so glad you did! I can't say enough great things about this company!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the onset: Tom and Lisa were both professional and attentive to us as we tried to figure out what we needed. The meetings and email exchanges were informative and educational they arrived on the big day ready to calm nerves, and shoot a long day by any standards. I cannot say enough about their service and products. While the planning process isn't something I envy anyone doing a second time, working with Precious moments makes is worth the hassle. I would recommend them 125 per cent! ____oloitokitok@gmail.com

Profile Picture Simon and Alice, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tom and Lisa were amazing and did a beautiful job capturing our wedding day. Their team is extremely friendly and professional.
We were not 100% sure at 1st if we wanted to take on the extra cost of a video but after meeting with Tom and viewing samples we were 100% sold.

We are completely satisfied with our trailer and video. I plan on re-posting our trailer on our upcoming 1 year anniversary and we are going to eat out top layer of wedding cake and watch our video again!

My father unexpectedly passed away 6 months after our wedding and thankfully we have this video to be able to see how happy and proud he was on our wedding day. I will cherish those memories and this video forever.

Thank you Tom and Lisa!
Steven & Heidi Galloway

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I loved my video. I would recommend PMV to anyone. They were incredible to work with. I cannot say enough good things about them. Tom was professional and very experienced. I am so impressed with the quality of the video. I have watched it everyday since I got it. I have posted some of it on youtube. You can click on the link on my planning website (www.babeeegirl.weebly.com) if your interested in seeing a sample. The quality was compromised when I uploaded it, so just know that the actual video is made in HD or Blu-Ray quality. I had both Bride and Groom Home coverage, Wedding Day Highlights set to music, and a video vignette session in addition to the Pre Ceremony, Ceremony, Pre Reception, Reception coverage with two cameras and wireless mic during the ceremony. All of this is essential in my opinion, I would really recommend all of this as basic necessities in your video!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Precious Moments did an absolutely amazing job covering our wedding day! We were originally on the fence about video until we were able to experience them first hand at my sister-in-law's wedding. Their video came out so amazing that we knew we just had to book them for our own wedding. Lisa and Tom were a great team, always making us feel comfortable and never feeling overwhelmed. They were so nice and caring, knowing just what shots would be nice in the final video. We would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Precious Moments Wedding Films did a great job covering my wedding and getting all the moments on film for us. I felt that my wedding day went by so fast and I am so glad that I will be able to watch it over and over again due to them! Very professional to work with and very easy to talk to and email. They did a great job that day of really not being in the way. We barely noticed they were around us!

Profile Picture Eilishia, 5/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is the most amazing videographer company . They go above and beyond .between the talent and the caring personslities this power company makes you feel so unbelievably comfortable and calm the entire time.im so pleased snd grateful to have shared our special day with This amazing team:)

Profile Picture jennifer, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Precious Moments Wedding Films absolutely amazed us with their incredible service! We had debated a wedding film for a long time but were too concerned with having too many people and too much equipment around trying to capture the day that it would take away from everything. We finally caved realizing how badly we wanted to share our special day with my sister-in-law who was missing the wedding while deployed with the Air Force. We could not be happier with that decision!! I swear, I didn't even notice them all day and now I have an absolutely gorgeous video to look back on. I have already watched it multiple times, and my family has been enjoying it as well. Every time I watch it I see something I didn't notice before! It perfectly captures the entire day and lets us relive our favorite moments!

I highly recommend Precious Moments Wedding Films for your event!!! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys are the best in the business! The attention they give and the quality you get it amazing. They were so good to work with and very flexible with us. We highly recommend them to anyone - the wedding video is the most important part!!

Profile Picture User3815198, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews