Pratt's BBQ Reviews

Pratt's BBQ 3
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2019

Great food and staff!

Pratt’s was extremely easy to plan with and has AMAZING food! Our guests raved about it. Our on-site contact was Kathy, and she was so kind and attentive. We definitely recommend Pratt’s catering!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Katelynn · Married on 05/26/2018

I could not be happier to have chosen Pratt's for our wedding! The food was excellent, and we heard from many of our guests that they enjoyed it also. Beyond that, the staff was phenomenal. They were always friendly, attentive, and professional. It was clear that they cared not only about the food, but about the experience. In particular, April Conley, our main contact with Pratt's, was the absolute best. As we chose Pratt's venue, Ridgefields Country Club, for our reception, we were privileged to work with her for much of our planning process. April took care of more than I ever imagined, from making our buffet and reception gorgeous to taking care of several big last minute details for me. Working with April felt a lot like working with a close friend - she took a personal interest in our wedding vision and was willing to do it all to make everything just right. I highly recommend these professionals for any bride!

Sent on 06/13/2018

April · Married on 01/07/2018

First of all, our caterers made our entire wedding planning process a complete breeze! Karen was amazing for booking and even helped us pick our other vendors, which we were more than pleased with. Kathy was our caterer and took such good care of us and our guests. We did a pasta bar with a tossed salad station and garlic bread. The food was AMAZING!! We are still getting compliments about how good our wedding food was! You can tell that these guys know exactly what they are doing. The service speaks volumes. Thank you Pratt’s for making our day perfect!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2017

Absolutely wonderful! i would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Emilee · Married on 08/06/2016

I would definitely suggest Pratt's to anyone needing a caterer! They were absolutely amazing! Everything was beautiful and the food was amazing!! The staff was super comfortable to work with! They helped make my daughter's special day perfect!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Pratt's provided a buffet style dinner for my wedding, which was about 275-300 guests. The food was very good, and they provided great service. We had a bunch of different homemade cakes, and they cut those for us as well, which was very nice. Good value.

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2012

Pratt's provided a buffet-style dinner for my wedding reception of about 110 guests. They communicated well throughout the planning process, created a lovely display of the delicious food, and appeared & behaved professionally during my reception. My other vendors recommended Pratt's for their reliability and great food and they did not disappoint. Thanks Pratt's!

Sent on 01/10/2013

April · Married on 06/11/2011

Beautiful table set up, delicious food, friendly and helpful!

Sent on 07/05/2011