Prairie Guest House Reviews

5 | Fishers, IN

5 Reviews for Prairie Guest House

Tammy · event on 01/13/2018

I used this venue for a baby shower that I was planning from out of state. It was organized completely through phone calls and emails, I never saw the venue till I stopped by 1day prior to the event. John (the owner) was easy to reach, professional and helped me come up with the perfect vegetarian appetizer/buffet menu. The food was all very good, especially the vegetarian mini quiches. There were 15 of us, we were all able to sit at the main dining table which was perfect. The house is beautiful and very well decorated so you really only need a few things to personalize your event. Definitely recommend using Prairie Guest House.

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • User4473900 · event on 10/26/2017

The Prairie Guest House was the perfect venue for my daughter's baby shower! The food was delicious, and we felt at home in the beautiful setting. They went beyond expectations to make it a memorable event.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Prairie Guest House's reply:

We truly appreciate your kind words regarding the Baby Shower hosted at Prairie Guest House. We enjoyed your family and friends and hope that we see you in the future.

Melissa · event on 08/12/2017

I used Prairie Guest House for my sister-in-law's baby shower, and it was perfect! Mary was responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. The venue was clean, comfortable, and intimate. The food was delicious! The staff was attentive and prompt with all our needs! The family could not stop talking about how great everything was. I highly suggest using Prairie Guest House for your event!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

John, the owner at Prairie Guest House was a pleasure to work with. Since our wedding was a destination wedding we needed 2 nights lodging for bride's family. The bed and breakfast was an ideal set up with a relaxing atmosphere, wonderful lodging and breakfast. The photographer came here and took alot of the before wedding photos---offering very unusual back drops--outside--nature, barn, picket fences, porch shots. I would recommend it for getaways, rehearsal dinners, lodging, and much more. It has alot of possibilities.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

I researched many venues in Indianapolis to find the perfect location for our small, fall wedding. Prairie Guest House was exactly what we were looking for. Family from all over stayed with us on-site, which meant that we got to enjoy our loved ones over a few days. We hosted a wedding dinner in the main room and the sun room. Everything was perfect: the accommodations, the staff, the food, the vibe. Kudos to innkeepers John and Karen and to Mary, the event planner for making our wedding weekend special.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Prairie Guest House's reply:

Thank you so much for the review regarding your event at the Prairie Guest House. We did truly enjoy having your family and friends at our venue they were wonderful. We do hope that you have only fond memories of the weekend and hope to hear from you in the future.

Sincerely,