PPE Event Group Reviews

PPE Event Group 6
PPE Event Group 7

Lauren Hood · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Rocked out!

Sean and Doug were on site for our April 13th wedding and rocked out! The dance floor was full and the lighting package we chose was excellent. Their online planner is a great tool to get all the details and information in one place. It was easy to use and any time we thought of new music to add to our playlist we could do it ourselves. Thank you, PPE Event Group!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Zara

Zara · Getting married on 11/05/2019

PPE at Zen

Words cannot express how impressed we are with PPE. Everyone had a great time at our reception, and the dance floor stayed full all night long. The DJ played all of the songs we put on our request list. We received multiple compliments from guests on how great the music and entertainment was. PPE was highly professional and a pleasure to work with. We certainly recommend the PPE team to any future brides!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hali Klicka · Married on 08/17/2019

Fun and easy to do business with!

Great crew. They know how to keep your guests entertained the whole night through. Highly recommend using them!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • User3711340 · Recently married

This DJ service is the best! I'd recommend them to any of my girlfriends getting married.
    Both Sean and Austyn went above and beyond to make my day special.
    They met with me numerous times before hand, listened to my guests requests, and really got the crowd going. Their set-up was great and the up-lighting added a special touch. Totally worth every penny!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Mckenzie Norman · Married on 04/27/2019

The best decision EVER

They were literally everything my husband and I could have asked for or dreamed of. From catering to the dancing, everyone was happy ALL THE TIME! Including me during the planning process! These guys literally took the time to hug me and tell me that everything was going to be perfect, and it seriously was. I never worried about a thing. They exceeded every expectation and I wouldn’t have changed a single thing about the food, the service, or the music. I swear we could have partied until next April 😂 they are the best!!! Hands down.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Emily · Married on 04/20/2019

Thank you PPE!

PPE made our wedding non-stop fun! The entire process leading up to the big day was so seamless, and the celebration never ended on the dance floor. Thank you, PPE!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jenna · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic DJ's!

We can't thank you enough for the awesome DJ services you provided us for our wedding in April! Austyn was fantastic! He was so friendly, really energetic, listened to exactly what we wanted, and kept everyone entertained! We loved the songs he chose and so enjoyed having him with us! We truly felt like our wedding was so much fun thanks to both of you! We really felt like you both went above and beyond to make our day so special! - Cole and Jenna

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Westmoreland · Married on 04/05/2019

DJ Storm Warrior

Sean and the crew were awesome. About 45 minutes before our outdoor wedding a huge storm hit and we had to quickly change plans to move the wedding under a nearby pavilion. I heard from many people "the DJs" were so helpful helping with the move right before the wedding started and Austyn was even seen holding down table cloths and decorations to make sure things didn't go flying. On top of being so helpful, they were also very flexible and were able to change their set-up last minute. Thank you Sean, Doug, and Austyn for being a part of the Clemson Smoley wedding. I know it's one we will never forget and we thank you for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Missy Ricken · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Wedding

PPE helped to make my daughter's wedding perfect!! They handled the ceremony and the reception music and everything ran smoothly. Doug was the MC and Sean was the DJ and I don't think anyone ever left the dance floor. Sean was so helpful & professional to work with and made the whole process so easy for my daughter and myself. We used the NEW mirror photo booth and it was a HUGE FAVORITE! Ashley was the attendant over seeing this and it was a HIT!! Everyone had a wonderful time and I am so thankful that we chose them for this special occasion! The wedding was PERFECT! A BIG THANK YOU TO PPE!!
    Missy Ricken

Sent on 04/26/2019
    PPE Event Group 8

Morgan Hosea · Married on 12/15/2018

PPE Rocked It!

Sean and his team are by far the best DJs I’ve ever experienced at a wedding! And I’m so lucky to have experienced them at my own! Sean did great at taking some last-minute ideas and running with them. We also had a lot of really hard to pronounce names in our wedding and he did fabulous! The music he played kept everyone on their feet including my husband who normally it’s not a dancer! So thankful for PPE!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jackie · Married on 10/13/2018

Catering:
    Austyn did an excellent job with the catering for our wedding. The jumbo lump crab cakes were definitely the best I have ever tasted, and the Gouda mac and cheese was delicious. I had forgotten until our rehearsal dinner that we had ordered mac and cheese both nights (oops!) and everyone loved it at the restaurant, but when we had it at the wedding everyone was surprised that Austyn and his crew could make it even better! They were very helpful in making sure there was enough food at the buffet and the line flowed smoothly, and they even brought the groom and I our own plates with a little of each dish! The bartender was also very attentive and quickly was able to serve our guests without any long wait times. Also, it was a very welcomed surprise to come back to the venue the following day to clean up, and the catering team had already taken all the table cloths off and neatly organized the table decorations, and left the extra cake and food in the fridge!

DJ:
    Sean helped us design a custom photo booth frame that was inspired by our wedding program, which made it feel extra special! DJ Doug did a great job during the event keeping things moving without being intrusive with excessive talking, and kept the music volume to a nice low level during dinner and a good level during dancing without being too loud.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We heard over and over again from our guests how great the DJ was, and we couldn’t agree more! Not a single song was a dud- people were dancing from the cocktail hour all the way through the very last dance. These guys didn’t miss a thing- book them now!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Emily

Emily Cato · Married on 08/04/2018

Best. Party. Ever.

PPE was so great! Christopher and I knew from the moment we were engaged and started planning that we wanted Sean and Austyn for the entertainment of our BIG day! I was a big picture bride but thanks toe PPE, all the details were worked out seamlessly! Sean stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process and at our meetings I always felt that he understood exactly what we wanted! The PPE team worked great with my planners helping to take the whole reception to the next level. Sean was great about getting my "vision" on the custom monogram, picture booth and lighting.

From the very beginning, I told our PPE team that we wanted a HUGE party at the reception. After months of planning and days of anticipation, they totally delivered. They honored every wish that I could have ever made. Our guests and I NEVER left the dance floor. There were no low moments or down time - at my request. Every song I wanted played came on and we truly had the best night ever.

Sean, Austyn and the entire PPE team showed up and showed out on August 4th at the Westin. They were amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Huge Thanks to all at PPE from The Catos!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    PPE Event Group 17
    PPE Event Group 18
    PPE Event Group 19

Kalee · Married on 07/13/2018

They are amazing and I cannot recommend them more. They did everything perfect and our guest are still raving about the Photo Booth.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Miranda · Married on 05/04/2018

PPE was AMAZING for my wedding! I had full confidence in Sean and his team from the first meeting. Being a frazzled Bride, I was still undecided in music selections just days before my wedding and Sean’s suggestions were perfect! He REALLY knows what he is doing. We also had a lot of last minute changes occur and the DJ’s didn’t miss a beat. My dad’s shoes broke during the reception and Sean even gave my dad the shoes OFF OF HIS FEET! ?? I mean it doesn’t get any better service than that! Thank you from the Glazener’s for making our day PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Elise · Married on 04/14/2018

PPE is an extremely professional and FUN group to work with!! I said from the beginning that I wanted our wedding to be a party and they did just that! The bridal party introductions were high energy and the crowd has a blast! They did a great job getting everyone out on the dance floor and I don't think many people stopped dancing until they made us! Several people made the comment to me that it was the "most fun" wedding they have ever been to and a huge part of that is thanks to these guys at PPE! They also did our seating/ ceremony music (I selected all of that music) but it was beautiful and their timing was perfect. They were in sync with my coordinator and everything went by without a hitch! We also used their lighting services and the photo booth. Our guests loved the photo booth and all the props they provide were so much fun! Overall we just had the best time working with them and they made our special day perfect. They have got to be the best entertainment group around!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2018

PPE Event group made such a lasting impression on our day! Sean was a dream to work with and made sure that every detail about our day was planned out and handled! He was so quick to respond and always so so friendly and professional. Austyn did a great job keeping all our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. I mean, we literally had to ask our venue to turn the air up because people were having such a blast. Sam rocked handling all of our guests coming in and out of the photo booth and putting together the book that we will be able to cherish for years. My husband and I knew after meeting with ONLY them that they would be the ones we chose for our big day. What a blessing it all was! If you’re getting married, or need a dj for anything, don’t go anywhere else! They will NOT disappoint! ??

Sent on 04/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/03/2018

Premiere Party Entertainment provided our wedding with everything we needed in a stress free way. The photo booth is a hit! And you definitely receive your moneys worth. The staff provided us with a detailed timeline for music that was met perfectly the day of our wedding. We couldn't be more satisfied!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/18/2017

You have to hire Premiere Party for your next event! They are hands down the best DJ's around. We recently used them for our wedding & loved them! They DJ-ed our ceremony & reception and they did an amazing job. They did so good that Austyn accidentally got the crowd dancing well before he even intended to! They also have the best Photo Booth I've ever seen at a wedding. We are still laughing at & loving all the pictures a month later! The guest book they include with all the photos is also awesome & a really sweet touch. I could not have imagined using any other company for our wedding - they went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect & so much fun! Not to mention they are incredibly professional & easy to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want everyone on the dance floor do yourself a favor and hire PPE! Sean and Austyn were absolutely incredible to work with. Sean was always professional and followed up after our conversations to make sure we were on the same page. During our first phone interview I knew that PPE would deliver exactly the kind of DJ service we were looking for! I cannot say enough nice things about these DJs. All we wanted was for everyone to be on the dance floor and Austyn more than delivered… no one wanted our party to end - I give PPE major credit for that. From the way our ceremony music was handled, to our cocktail hour, the reception and MCing - our wedding would not have been the same without them. Everyone still raves about how incredible our DJs were and we are so grateful to Sean and Austyn for making our wedding an unforgettable party! I would highly recommend their services to any future bride and grooms!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Aly · Married on 10/14/2017

If you want your dance floor packed and sweaty, you’ve chosen the right people. We had an awesome time at our reception. Also did wonderful for our ceremony music. So easy to work with, because I am super indecisive. Rate them 100 stars!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Larry · Married on 09/30/2017

The music was fantastic and we absolutely love our photobooth book. We have had several guests reach out to us and tell us how much fun they had at the wedding and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. Considering we had so many people from different walks of life present, this is a true testament to the vibe you two helped create with music selection and pacing. Thank you. It was a true pleasure meeting and working with you both.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Chris · Married on 07/22/2017

We absolutely loved our DJ's Sam and Ken! Our dance floor was never empty and they did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the party going. Sean was excellent with helping us plan everything out and we really liked the online planning service they provide as well. We highly recommend Premiere Party Entertainment!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

After reaching out to about 10 different DJs across the Upstate, we chose Premiere Party Entertainment to provide music for our wedding reception and 100% made the right decision! Sean is attentive, organized, and extremely easy to work with throughout the planning process – he even went as far as making himself available for meetings on unconventional days (like Sundays!) to accommodate our crazy schedule. The online portal is intuitive and makes song selection really simple and straightforward. And, if you’re lucky enough to have DJ Ken assigned to your wedding, consider yourself blessed because he is an absolute blast! Ken transformed our discombobulated ideas of the music we wanted into a playlist that our guests loved and are still talking about a month after our wedding. Our reception would not have been complete without PPE and we are so thankful for their wonderful service!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Sean and Austyn are the cream of the crop!! My husband and I were so impressed with Premiere Party Entertainment at our first meeting that we decided to book them right then and there on the spot!! It was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding! Sean and Austyn are extremely friendly and professional. They made sure to get a timeline for the day scheduled with us and even went as far as to make sure they had the right way to say all the Bridal party members' names when they were being introduced out! The music selection was top notch and the dance floor was packed ALL night!! There is nobody better to DJ your wedding than these guys!!

Sent on 06/19/2017