Pozzyvibes Reviews

6 | Brush, CO

6 Reviews for Pozzyvibes

6 Pozzyvibes Reviews

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

I have worked with Tiffany and Pozzyvibes on several events and they are Fantastic! They are a very fun, energetic, and friendly group to work with! Their sound equipment is excellent and the music mix for our events is always perfect. I highly recommend Pozzyvibes for all of your DJ services!

Pozzyvibes 8
    Pozzyvibes 9

Sturgis · Married on 02/02/2018

Tiffany was at the venue to set up before I was! She is very helpful and made our experience awesome! I highly recommend her!

Linda · Married on 03/31/2017

The only advice I have is to YES! your wedding events --- or any events --- will be enhanced by having Pozzy Vibes there!

Monica · Married on 03/17/2016

We were so lucky to have them as our DJ for our special day! Had an awesome Playlist, and had something to play for everyone on our guest list ???? We'll recommended. Even had a friend use them for their wedding ??

Veronica · Married on 09/04/2015

I loved having Tiffany dj for our wedding! She cared about what we wanted, and she made sure she knew what we wanted by calling and asking. She gave me lists of popular songs for each wedding event, and she even made sure she had a song for me that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, that wasn’t very popular. The music selection was on key! She did a wonderful job interacting our guests! She added a slide show of our pictures too on her monitor in the front.

Pozzyvibes 10