Powerstation Events Reviews

Powerstation Events 4
Powerstation Events 5
  • leanne

leanne · Married on 10/24/2015

We were so excited to have David Rossi as our DJ for our wedding! We have seen him DJ numerous weddings over the years and knew he had to be ours as well when our day was here. He was amazing and delivered an awesome night of music and great energy! We had so many compliments after the wedding about how great the music was and how enthusiastic and fun he was. He made sure that our day was perfect from customizing music to our ceremony and our love story slide show. We couldn't be happier! We highly recommend Powerstation Events!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Extremely professional. We had Rich as our DJ and he was excellent. I would definately refer Powerstation confidently to anyone who is looking for DJ entertainment services!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2015

We were lucky enough to book Charlie as our DJ for our wedding. What a fun and easy guy to work with!

The crowd at our wedding was older and getting them up to dance was quite the chore, but Charlie mixed in plenty of slower songs that got them up and dancing. He was extremely accommodating to them as well as the younger kids that we had at the wedding.

Charlie took the time to get to know myself and my husband and the type of music we enjoy and wanted to hear at our wedding. I would highly highly recommend the staff at Powerstation Events, but definitely Charlie in particular.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Frank the DJ did a great job! He made sure to play all of our requests and kept people dancing the entire time. I really wanted a good party with lots of dancing and that's what I got! I didn't want someone who was going to talk the whole time and call people out, so I was very happy that he played the music and that was it!

Sent on 12/14/2015

A · Married on 10/16/2015

Great DJ! He did an amazing job.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Alix · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I used Dwayne as our DJ for our wedding on October 10, 2015 and we couldn't have been happier. We also used 2 cellists from Powerstation Events to play music for our ceremony and they were wonderful. They were able to play every song I asked for, even one that's not very common, and they couldn't have done a more beautiful job. As for our DJ, Dwayne was fantastic. During our meetings leading up to our wedding he really listened to everything we said and made sure to play only the types of songs we asked for. He was great at communicating with us in the weeks and months leading up to our wedding, and in general is just an awesome DJ. He had everyone up and dancing during our entire wedding-- I highly recommend Powerstation events, and particularly Dwayne, for anyone looking for amazing wedding ceremony and reception music!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Melinda · Married on 10/01/2015

Awesome! Our DJ was David and he did an awesome job. Everyone was up all night on the dance floor. Great mix of oldies, 90s and pop! We were so happy with David. Also, we used the photobooth services and it was a huge hit at our wedding. They give the proofs on a flash drive and it was hilarious to go through! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/25/2015

We loved having Rich for our wedding DJ! He and his staff did an amazing job catering to our every need to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. I am a very picky bride and I was impressed how quickly his staff worked with us to meet our needs. For instance, we wanted our introduction song to be edited a certain way so that our fave clips would be played together and his staff did it for us in 5 mins while we chatted with Rich in the other room for our first meeting. On the wedding day, I had a long list of must play songs and pretty much played them all. He was very outgoing and our guests loved him. At the end of the night after he played our last song, our guests started chanting "One more song! One more song!". You won't be dissapointed. 5 stars!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Dave was amazing, from planning the script of the evening, to the execution of the night, went off without a hitch. Dave blended the music perfectly to keep people dancing and got all our requested songs in. Would highly recommend Powerstation as a vendor.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kaytlyn · Married on 09/19/2015

Power station events, surely are leaders in their field!

From the beginning during my consolations, I felt so understood! I had no question that their team could take my vision and turn it into a reality! I had heard some wedding horror stories previously surrounding DJ's- and was a little bit hesitant. However, Kevin, Rich and their team blew me away! Their level of attention, professionalism and talent are remarkable!

While my wedding was truly a dream- my only regret is not working with power station for additional areas of my wedding! You will be blown away but their level of experience and team dynamic! I would recommend power station for a Dj of course- but just about every other area of your wedding to!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

Powerstation events is worth every penny! from the minute I inquired, they were fast and very accommodating. We were able to have a consultation and watch clips of DJ's to pick the one that would best suit us. We picked Chris Vagnini and he was spot on with all of our requests. He was great interacting with the crowd and made sure that there was a nice mixture of music. We loved him!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2015

We used powerstation for our DJ, photobooth, and uplighting. Everything was fantastic! We got an album of all the pictures from the photobooth along with a flash drive. Our lighting was beautiful and we were able to choose the color we wanted. Most importantly, our DJ, Charlie was AMAZING. Our guests were dancing all night long. Charlie made the night flow and transition perfectly. He was professional and worked well with all our other vendors. Charlie was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. From our first phone call with him to our final meeting he was always willing to help and listened to our wishes and what we were expecting for the night. I have had multiple guests tell me he was the best DJ of any wedding they had been too. I couldn't agree more.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Annemarie · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Kevin Williams is the best!
    Him and the team at PowerStation made planning our Reception music flawless!
    DJ Kevin was so much fun and personable but not OVER THE TOP!
    He stayed an extra hour for us without a problem!
    PowerStation also provided our uplighting which really helped set the scene for the wedding night!
    Thanks to the entire team!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Marsha · Married on 09/07/2015

Todd was very responsive to our needs. He understood exactly what we wanted in terms of types of music, specific songs, etc. He brought great energy to our wedding. He was professional in our dealings from beginning to end, and his knowledge, skill, and sense of humor helped to give us the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/06/2015

Kevin W was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Everyone had a blast. The Photo Booth was fun for everyone as well!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/30/2015

Both DJ (Dave) and Photographer (Heather and Krista) were amazing the day of my wedding and leading up to the wedding as well. Dave sat with us for over an hour discussing every detail of the wedding and correlated each important moment with the perfect song. He totally understood the feel we were going for and also added his own touch. Our guests to this day are still talking about how great the playlist was as well as the person behind it all, Dave! Music was very important to us on this day and he exceeded our expectations. We appreciate you Dave!!!!!

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2015

Kevin at Powerstation Events was the DJ for our wedding, and he was absolutely fantastic! He was quick to respond to emails and was happy to provide suggestions when necessary. We loved working with him, as he is incredibly personable, fun, and talented! In addition, he has an AMAZING voice which is perfect for DJing and MCing. The first time we heard his voice, we were sold. Thank you, Kevin, for keeping the dance floor packed all night long! Our wedding was fantastic and we were thrilled to have you there!

Sent on 10/30/2015

very professional, organized and easy to work with

Sent on 06/20/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

I used powerstation events as the music and sound equipment at my wedding because they were the preferred dj service of my caterer and I also won a gift certificate. I am glad that I hired them because they were a nice company to work with who really did a lot of things that I had no idea went into a wedding. Kevin was our dj and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a great emcee who is not in your guest's face. He made all of the important announcements and got people dancing but I felt he maintained a very professional composure which I appreciated. At the end of the wedding Kevin gave us a CD with all of our important songs on it, which is a very wonderful keepsake to have.
    We also hired a jazz quartet for the cocktail hour and for our first dance. They added a nice vibe to the cocktail hour while guests mingled. I wanted a friend to sing our first dance song and powerstation events coordinated the entire thing by getting the music and working with my friend. The entire wedding ran smoothly, which meant my husband and I could just enjoy ourselves.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2015

We heard about Powerstation Events through these online forums, and were intrigued by their amazing reviews. We also really liked that fact that as far as djs go, they always have someone "on call" in case something happens that day. When we came in to meet with them, we told them what style we were looking for and they matched us up with 3 djs who seemed to compliment our style. We got to watch footage of them at weddings, and then choose who we thought would work best for us. We chose Dave S. because he seemed to have the fun, energetic attitude that we wanted. We got to meet with him ahead of time and then decided to book! The week before our wedding we met with him again to go over songs. We couldn't decide on a few things (mother son dance, our entrance song, etc.) and Dave was very helpful with plenty of ideas! He sent us the final script after our meeting for us to go over, which was great because there were a few mistakes! So we got to fix those with plenty of time before our wedding. Super important since nobody is perfect! He was readily available through email in the days leading up to the wedding, and it was very easy to make last minute changes (like last minute speech requests from family!). The day of the wedding he was everything that we were looking for. He even got out and danced to some of the group dances with us! So fun. If I could do the day over, I would in a heartbeat. Dave helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Shelby · Married on 07/24/2015

Powerstation Events is a terrific company. We booked Rich as our DJ after meeting with him. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He is very professional but also knows how to have fun. Powerstation Events uses these great worksheets which allow you to organize all of your thoughts and make sure you are on the same page with everyone. I am huge on organization so I found this helpful.
    As for photography and videography - Powerstation Events honestly saved our wedding! Our previously booked photographer/videographer from a different company didn't work out and I called Heather ONE WEEK before the wedding (cue bride freak out). Since our wedding was a Friday she happened to have availability and we booked right away. She was AMAZING. She did a great job capturing everything that I wanted, organizing people for large group photos, and picking the perfect locations for special shots. She also uploaded a few teaser shots for us to have right away which was awesome. Overall Powerstation Events will definitely be able to take care of all your wedding needs. Give them a call!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

PowerStation Events provided us with a DJ and photo booth for our wedding. We loved working with PowerStation Events!

Rich was our DJ. He is the best! Picking a DJ was an awkward experiencing as you watch videos of their past events, but the second we saw Rich's video and spoke with him, we knew he'd be perfect. The best part was that he actually was the DJ at our friends' wedding and at the time, we had thought the DJ at their wedding was great! Rich was very helpful in selecting music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable. The day of the wedding, the music was perfect and everything flowed perfectly. After the traditional dances, the dance floor was packed the entire night.

We also used PowerStation Events for our photo booth. Guests absolutely loved the photo booth. At the end of the night, we got a book filled with copies of our guests images and notes from our guests by their images, which was so funny to flip through the next day. We also got a USB drive with digital copies of all of the pictures taken that night.

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • User4203057 · 2+ years ago

PowerStation is EXCELLENT! from the first initial meeting with Todd where he got to know us, our taste in music, and how we saw our wedding night going. He then showed us videos of the 3 djs available for the night of the wedding. We were able to see the personalities of the Djs and see them in action. We immediately chose Charlie, he was just in the middle for us, excited enough and clearly organized and ran a good show! Charlie exceeded everyone of our expectations, we met with him and provided a list of the music we wanted played, and he listened to every detail of how we wanted the night to go. Our wedding night went perfectly! Charlie made sure we were where we needed to be at the important times, and in the most polite of ways always got our attention, and even had all the guests paying attention! (which is not always easy!) he played all our music requests and played music that went with the theme of the night, the dance floor was never empty! Charlie and our coordinator with the CT Wedding Group were the DREAM TEAM! They helped us throw an amazing time. We also had a guitarist for our ceremony, we provided a list of songs and she played them beautifully, the ceremony was lovely and the acoustic guitar added a touch of magic to our time. We cannot say enough GOOD things about PowerStation and would absolutely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jen · Married on 06/13/2015

Powerstation was so easy to work with. Todd helped us book everything and answered all our questions before we signed. Rich was our DJ for our reception and he was oustanding. All the guests loved the music and said how great Rich was. I wish I had the playlist from the reception so that we could play it over and over again!! Definitely made for a fun party.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Diana · Married on 06/13/2015

GREAT PHOTOS, EVERYONE GREAT TO WORK WITH!!! THANKS!!

Sent on 08/26/2015