Powers Photo Booth Reviews

Powers Photo Booth 3
Powers Photo Booth 4

Christine Brown · Getting married on 02/02/2020

AMAZING...............

Kim is the most wonderful person! Very professional, on time and went over and beyond fro my team. The props were amazing and it took our Holiday Party to another level. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Powers Photo Booth 5
    Powers Photo Booth 6
    Powers Photo Booth 7
    Powers Photo Booth 8

Michael Murphy · Married on 06/01/2019

Legendary!

Kimberly is amazing! Everything went so great and so smoothly and we love our pictures and the GIFs that we’re created from our special day.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Diane · Married on 02/19/2019

Good time had by all!

Kim was great at getting people into the spirit of the event. Many compliments on her energy, creativity and of course great photos!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Laurel G · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful photobooth!

Just used powers photobooth at my wedding and everyone had a blast! She was engaging and helped everyone so we got great photos of everyone doing :) lots of great props!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Bonnie · event on 03/09/2018

Kim's props are awesome and she is so great to work with. I love her bubbly personality.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Chanill · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything was amazing!!! My guests loved the photo booth! The props and back drop were the cutest! So glad I booked them for my wedding!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

melissa · Married on 12/17/2017

She has BY FAR the most incredible props and backdrops! It's awesome that she can personalize the layout and design of the photos to your specifications. She was prompts and professional and was a blast to work with. She will definitely be hired for all of our future events!

Schiavetto · Married on 12/14/2017

Such a great vendor to work with! Look forward to working with these ladies again in the future!

Cynthia · Married on 12/14/2017

It was a pleasure working with the Power Booth team!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

Thank you for amazing job! All of my guest loved both booths!! Thank you for giving us extra time. And being a great host. I was very pleased with your service and would highly recommend your business. Thank you again I was extremely happy with everything overall!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2017

Having this Photo Booth was one of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding! It made the night 10x better. Kimberly was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure my guests had a great time. They brought a ton of props and I had the 4x6 prints with the scrapbook which I am so glad I added on. She made sure to bring one that fit my theme and colors.

I had the Boomerang and regular booth and both were amazing. Our guests are still talking about how fun the boomerang was. BOTH are totally worth it. I would definitely book with Kimberly again!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/16/2017

Kim and Belinda were great and provided many super fun props for our guests to choose from. Everyone was commenting during the party and days after that it was so much fun!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Tracy · event on 06/10/2017

Absolutely awesome! Every single one of my guests (150+) RAVED about the photo booth. Would recommend again and again!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Melia · Married on 05/27/2017

Awesome experience with Powers Photo Booth. First off, having this booth turned into the highlight of our party. EVERYONE was excited to hop in and capture the moment. What I really liked was the area it needed was only 3x3 ft and it faced the party with the fun atmosphere being the back drop. The props were TOP NOTCH. Good quality and a variety of fun pieces to wear. The next morning I enjoy scrolling through all of them, super fun, and definitely an additional element of entertainment. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Shirin · Married on 02/25/2017

I got married Feb 2017 at Scripps Seaside Forum. I met Kimberley and Belinda at a bridal bazaar and I knew that photo booth was the most important vendor I was looking for that day. They have the best product on the market! My wedding theme was geodes and they picked a beautiful silver sequin backdrop and they found a gorgeous blue marble geode pattern for my photos. They also brought a great turquoise/gold photo book for my guests to write messages for us. They also had AWESOME props. None of that cheesy typical photo booth props. They had beautiful masks and animal masks even my guests commented they loved the props. I also ordered their giffy booth and my guests were OBSESSED with that. It was a great activity for guests to participate in during the cocktail hour. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Holly · Married on 12/16/2016

SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Just adds to the party!!

Sent on 12/26/2016
  • User7537835 · event on 12/15/2016

Kim was great! She has such amazing talent when capturing the moments! Kim and her staff did an amazing job and made sure that everyone was satisfied with their photos! Thanks Kim!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Deb · Married on 12/08/2016

Kim Powers did my teenage daughters birthday and everyone one there had such a fantastic time. Kim has the personality that can make the dullest crowd excited and having fun! For the quality of her products her cost was a termendous value.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Belinda · Married on 10/15/2016

Hi! I was a photographer at a wedding that I met Kim and her photo booth at. She was so lively and entertaining and fun. She had a super large group wanting to do the booth together and she totally made it happen, there was like 15 people and they all fit and had so much fun that they stayed at the booth for awhile. Kim was so hilarious and made everyone happy, even me as I watched her work. Her back drop was beautiful and her props are legit. Being a photographer and using props in my sessions I was a little jealous of all her props and gear. I will definitely recommend her to my brides and even family for their events :)

Sent on 12/21/2016

Toni · Married on 05/28/2016

Kim is FABULOUS!!! I didn't use her for a wedding, although, if that ever happens, i will. I booked her fro a prom. Talk with her, be honest about your wants/needs, i'm confident she will not only have a solution, she'll have ideas and options.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • tklingensmith

Tisha · Married on 09/20/2008

The photo and gify booths were one of the highlights of our event! Kim and Belinda were wonderful to work with and maintained high energy with our guests throughout the evening. We will definitely use them for future events!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2017

Kim and Powers Photo Booth have the BEST props and personalities to go with them. My Staff and I really enjoyed all their photos especially the flying money.