Powerhouse Funk Band Reviews

3 Reviews for Powerhouse Funk Band

1 User photo

Powerhouse Funk Band 1

Jack Shitama · Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding musicians, even better people!

Amazing wedding band for our son's wedding!! Powerhouse Funk Band is really a powerhouse. They are top notch musicians, but more importantly, really engaged the families and wedding guests at reception. I rarely attend a wedding where the dance floor is packed all night. This was one of them.

Also, they asked us in advance what song we would like for the mother-son dance. My wife chose, Tura Lura Lural, which has a lot of sentimental value. They made sure to ask us the version, which was done by Van Morrison. The performance at the reception was PERFECT!! They didn't just cover the song, they brought it with feeling and class. What a gift!

Thank you, Powerhouse Funk Band for making the reception great!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing Funk band!

Powerhouse Funk Band was amazing! They truly made our wedding! Incredible musicians, high energy, and so much fun. Many guests said it was the best wedding music ever. They don’t seem like a “wedding band” but are actually talented, professional musicians. They took our requests but also had many covers and originals. The singers were amazing! They handled all parts of our wedding well and I would highly reccomend them to anyone!!

Powerhouse Funk Band 2
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Christopher · Married on 09/26/2015

Powerhouse were phenomenal! From our first dance to the last song, my wife and I were absolutley amazed, and our wedding guests continue to rave about them. They had a fantastic set list of songs and an uncanny ability to read the crowd. They were very flexible and willing to learn new songs for the special dances. Not only were they talented musicians, they conducted themselves with absolute professionalism and were great to work with. Everybody at my wedding continues to talk about how much fun they had dancing to Powerhouse Funk Band. I highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2015