197 Reviews for PowerBomb Entertainment

Karaoke (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
188 PowerBomb Entertainment Reviews

We had DJ Khris do the music for our wedding back on February 3rd... He was awesome!! We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and he helped us make a timeline for our reception. DJ Khris kept our reception moving along and on time so we were able to fit all the fun things in and dance the night away! Our photographers were late getting to the reception by about an hour which threw off our timeline, but no one ever knew because of how great a job DJ Khris did. All of our guests loved the music he played. Everyone was saying how much fun they had dancing that night! I would recommend DJ Khris and Powerbomb entertainment to anyone :)

Profile Picture Mallory, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From start to finish, Adam was very easy to work with and was very flexible and accommodating to our schedules. He knows his business well and provided great expertise, suggestions, and guidance to help make our day flow. He accommodated special requests for toasts and family involvement and worked them in seamlessly. He kept all of our guests entertained, the reception timeline moving as scheduled, and the dance floor packed for the entire night! We got a lot of compliments from the guests and would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ Corey for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception this past weekend and we can't say enough amazing things about him! He was perfect in every way and our friends can't stop talking about him or asking for his contact info for their upcoming weddings! We would recommend him to everyone and anyone! We had absolutely no concerns from the very beginning and nothing but an all around amazing experience working with him!

Profile Picture Emma, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Khris was fantastic. He played great music and kept people dancing the entire night. He is very personable and easy to work with. He also completely changed his entire set up 10 min before he was going to start playing due to weather with no complaints. Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Cody, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the most amazing DJ and Photo Booth attendant for our wedding!! Power bomb entertainment goes above and beyond to create the perfect wedding experience for not only the bride and groom but everyone at your wedding. Adam DeFlorio Will personalize your wedding to fit any of your needs. I highly recommend this company to everyone!!!

Photo for PowerBomb Entertainment Review - Loved the Photo Booth 💜
Profile Picture Shalyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System

Joy with Moxie Photo Booth was amazing from day one and came up with some great ideas and props for our vintage carnival-themed reception. We were able customize our film strips and green screen background, which was perfect. And the album is great, so fun to see what people write. Definitely recommended, thanks again!!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best around hands down could not have asked for anyone better ??

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj kris did an awesome job with ever aspects of are wedding from announcing are wedding party down to the songs he played for us! Felica was are photobooth attendant an she did a fantastic job assisting an showing everyone how to use the moxie photo booth. She also did an amazing job on are scrap book from all the photo booth pictures. All in all they did an awesome job with everything an we will use them again for any other occasion!

Profile Picture Blake, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

DJ Bob of PowerBomb productions was the DJ for our wedding.

After exhausting the small list of DJs near the location of the wedding reception, we started to interview DJs around where we are living. We first heard of DJ PowerBomb productions at a wedding show in Pittsburgh. We only got to talk to Bob for a brief amount of time at the show, but his energy and enthusiasm were obvious. We went home and promptly set up an interview.

After the interview, we knew we had gotten the right DJ. He clearly communicated what he needed from us. At about a month before the ceremony, we met one last time to finalize all the details.

On the day of the reception, it was clear that he really listened to all of our requests. Each name was pronounced correctly for the entrances, each song we had chosen was played perfectly on cue, and his enthusiasm had really transferred to the guests. When it was finally time to open the dance floor, DJ Bob took over. We had only given him a small set of songs as ideas, but he was able to expand those ideas and create the perfect mix. We had been to so many weddings where one wrong song would kill the dance floor or the music never seemed to change. That was never the case at our wedding. Per our request, he played a perfect mix of songs that appealed to the older guests earlier in the night and the younger guests towards the end of the night, but with enough variability that everyone was always dancing. Weeks later, our guests love telling us that they had never seen the dance floor so full all night. We had such a great time!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We absolutely adore DJ Jacob! He was exceptionally organized, professional, experienced, and he completely kept our reception flowing perfectly! It was an awesome day and he made it easy for us experience everything! Adam was great in coordinating everything (we also bundled a photo booth). Our guests had a blast with with the photo booth and the attendant was superb! If you want a top notch experience for you and your guests go with PowerBomb Productions-you wont be sorry!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dj Adam was AMAZING! From the beginning planning stages to the wedding day, he made everything super easy! He was very through in planning the day and making our day completely unique and special for us! He even got us a confetti cannon, that I had only dreamed of ever having at my wedding! He rolled with a few last minute song changes and stitched our wedding together perfectly. He made a lot of announcements throughout the reception so everyone knew what was going on and kept us right on track! He worked in requested songs from our guests and he even played an hour later than originally planned because everyone was having SO MUCH FUN. Our guests raved about him! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Adam played a huge role in that, we couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ and will recommend everyone to him! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Kylie , 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Khris was absolutely wonderful! He kept the guests involved and entertained! He did great to keeping with our schedule and making sure that we were okay throughout the night! I couldn't have asked for any better !

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A GREAT service!! DJ Bob, Adam, and Joy are incredibly easy to work with. They made sure our special day went off without a hitch. We met with Bob and Adam a few times to set our song list as well as finalize our timeline. They were extremely professional. Bob made sure that he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We added on the Moxie Photoboth and the Dancing on a Cloud. Both were really big hits for all of our guests!!

Profile Picture Cody, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I are so happy with our choice of entertainment / DJ for the evening. Adam was so much fun to meet with and get everything put together. He knew exactly what my husband and I looked for and even had some awesome ideas up his sleeve!!! We also requested a photo booth / video messaging and I'm so impressed with the moxie photo booth! I'm still laughing from all of the photos that were taken throughout the night, as well as cute little video messages from our guest! (Our nieces are 2 and 4 and wouldn't step away from the photo booth. They were having so much fun with all of the props!) We also got a photo book / album of the photos that had been taken in photo booth, each guest took a photo strip for themselves and also placed one in a book and wrote us a cute little note! And it's engraved and wooden! (So beautiful I wish I could attach an image) All of our guest had so much fun, the talk of our wedding hasn't died down at all from all the fun and we got married in August! Worth every penny, I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Abbey, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation

PowerBomb productions did my wedding last week and I could not be happier. We met and had a very detailed discussion and Adam made it all happen. The bridal party introductions were great, the music transitions were great, and the crowd interactions kept everyone engaged. Our guests seemed to really enjoy the music and have a fun time. The photo booth was a huge hit. I'm really happy that everyone had so much fun. I don't have one negative thing to say. Adam made our day so special!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow!!! We were floored by Adam's fantastic DJ services! Our hopes of having everyone on the dance floor became a reality! Beyond that, there was not a single song during which the dance floor wasn't completely full. I couldn't believe it! Also, he perfectly created the genre of music we were hoping to provide to our guests. Adam was friendly, professional, and timely. We can't thank him enough for the excellence he brought to our reception. Thank you Adam!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ AdamBomb for our July wedding. He is awesome!!! From the first time we met him, we knew that we made the right decision. I am originally from Russia, and Adam was able to add some Russian songs and comment on our traditions. At one moment, people didn't know how to do a dance, and Adam went on the dance floor, showed the moves, and was dancing with our guests. Many more people danced than we thought would!!!! All our guests were complimenting us on what a great job he did! If you are still deciding which DJ to pick, stop thinking and book DJ AdamBomb!!! He will make sure that you and your guests have fun! Adam is really the best DJ!!!!!

Profile Picture Alena, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

found power bomb on line and loved the fact that they looked great.
Corey was our dj and he was perfect and professional he was in tune to everything we laid out, his mix was better than perfect (6 stars out of 5) Corey gave some fun suggestion that we just loved he came up with the perfect dinner mix and dance mix that was just phenomenal I kept telling people if they want a smooth reception dj get power bomb and request Corey.
We can go on and on about him but some people don't like to read long reviews, but Corey treated us like family and was very professional.
HIRE COREY AND POWERBOMB
He gets 6 stars out of 5!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture sean and kim, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were married on July 1st, 2017, and we were given the pleasure of working with Corey from Powerbomb Productions. Corey, in all senses of the word, was a true PROFESSIONAL.

We had to make several last minute adjustments, due to some changes in schedule and locations, and he was right there going with the flow, and asking what else we may have needed.

On the day of the event, Corey's equipment was top-notch, in perfect working order, and the microphone system that he utilized was flawless, with no feedback, no cutting out, and appropriate volume.

Corey took all of our music requests and assembled them in a way that kept the party moving from beginning to end. It was a wonderful time, and my wife and I were able to enjoy the entire evening, thanks to Corey's ability to keep events moving and sticking to our timeline.

Overall, we could not have asked for better entertainment, a higher degree of professionalism, a friendlier gentleman, or finer service. We highly recommend Powerbomb Productions, but truly hope that you have the pleasure of working with Corey.

Mike and Maggie

Profile Picture Michael, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

13 Days ago, my now husband and I had the best wedding celebration ever, in no small part due to the excellent service and coordination from PowerBomb Productions and their team, namely Adam and DJ Corey. Due to unforeseen conflicts, we had to change DJ's only 3 months out from the wedding. Adam assured us that the transition would be seamless, and it was. Corey was so accommodating, coordinating with us on the phone and setting up a meeting at our convenience, which was key since we live out of town. The PowerBomb team is truly professional, as we incorporated our own ideas for introductions, songs, and special dances in with their expert ideas of what works and what pleases a couple's family made up of all ages! During the reception, we had a scare when a family member had a medical emergency and had to be taken to the hospital. All the while, DJ Corey remained calm and I believe kept all our guests calm by playing music at a low level. Once we learned that our relative was OK, DJ Corey was instrumental in bringing the evening back up to speed. Before we knew it, the transition from a point where we were unsure whether our reception would end early and abruptly to where all our guests were smiling, busting a move, and having a good time was so smooth. What could have been a very scary and unfortunate situation became one of the best nights of our lives. Moreover, many of our relatives (who are very harsh critics!) and friends told us that Corey was hands-down the absolute BEST DJ they had ever experienced. From the first call you make to inquire about their packages to the last dance on your special day, PowerBomb is a first rate business that will be one of the few aspects of your wedding you will have NO worries about. I could not recommend them, and DJ Corey, enough.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Corey was our DJ at our wedding and was by far the best DJ ever! Weeks before the wedding Corey contacted us to go over everything such as, the wedding playlist, order of sequences, time frames, etc. My wife had a time frame and wanted everything to go as quickly as possible and Corey made that happen. He was very personable, interactive and very professional throughout the whole process. He played everything on our playlist as well as songs requested by guests which they all were very pleased and we got a ton of compliments from our guests about DJ Corey. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, thanks Corey for making our day that much better!

Profile Picture Dustin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam did a fabulous job making our wedding day one to remember. He knew exactly what he was doing throughout the entire planning process and had great recommendations. Everyone loved our music and the atmosphere of the wedding! We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough about PowerBomb Productions and Adam and his assistant for our wedding package! Our wedding was just last night, and we feel compelled to write a review ASAP due to the amazing service we got! The beautiful pinspotting and uplighting was well worth the small investment for such a dramatic effect. So beautiful!!! The photobooth was setup so perfectly, and it was the most sleek, high tech one I have EVER seen! The props were the best especially the money boa! The guests raved about the photobooth! But wow wow wow... the DJ service was top notch! Our guests are saying the ceremony and cocktail hour music was fabulous. Our guests went on and on and on about the music selections and the entertainment, there was laughter, fun and so much dancing! I am terrified of dancing, and Adam for the first time in my life somehow got me to voluntarily run to the dance floor and dance without worry or fear! Adam even drove from over an hour away multiple times to meet us at the venue to accommodate us, and it is really appreciated! I am so glad I found him online. We cannot wait to look at the USB flash drive Adam gave us with all the photo strips our guests sent us! We couldn't have had our wedding run as smoothly as it did if it weren't for PowerBomb Productions! 10 stars!!!

Profile Picture ERICA, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone had a BLAST! Thank you DJ Adam Bomb for making our wedding great!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting