PowerBomb Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Lyndsie
    Lyndsie A. Married on 05/14/2022

Phenomenal

DJ Adam with Powerbomb was absolutely AMAZING! During our first meeting he had so many cool and fun ideas for our reception and our guests LOVED HIM! I told him I was concerned that people weren’t going to dance and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long…literally from the beginning to end!
    Lauryn G. Married on 04/30/2022

Best decision

We met Adam when he was DJing for another wedding I was in and I knew instantly I wanted him for our wedding. He was wonderful to work with and made everything so easy and stress free. He kept the dance floor going all night and had everyone laughing. He went above and beyond. We highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for a DJ or officiant.. or both!!!
    Vanessa W. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing!

DJ Adam was the BEST by far! He made my special day by taking time out to discuss exactly what I wanted, pricing was great and he mixed songs together to personalize everything for us! Many of the guests are still talking about how great the DJ was (and me!!!) Hands down the BEST DJ service around!!!!!!
    Alyssa P. Married on 01/15/2022

The best dj and the best experience

Hands down DJ Adam is the absolute best! I couldn’t even imagine what my wedding would have been without him! The whole process even with changing the date due to covid was so smooth and easy. The music app to pick songs was so easy to use - it would’ve been so complicated trying to make my own list! DJ Adam makes sure your reception is everything you want it to be - even if it means not doing a garter toss! The music mash up at the end to get through our songs was so fun! He was also so accommodating with our outdoor winter ceremony and announced us snowboarding the mountain. A truly amazing experience!
  • Shelbi
    Shelbi C. Married on 11/20/2021

We had so much fun with DJ Manny!

The venue that we chose works with PowerBomb Entertainment and highly recommended using them. We were actually thinking of hiring a friend to DJ our wedding day but they weren't available and I'm definitely not disappointed in any way. DJ Manny was awesome! As we began to get things ready, he and Adam helped me with getting our profile set up on the app and they were super patient as we slowly put things together. Manny provided us with input for certain things and what other couples had done or things he'd seen that worked out nicely. The day of, DJ Manny took time to communicate with us and make sure we things were accurate with ceremony songs and reception introduction. I was having a hard time with the father-daughter dance, and he made me feel very comfortable with whatever I decided to do. We had people coming up to us asking how we knew him because they really enjoyed him! We 100% recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 10/23/2021

DJ Khris is the best!

DJ Khris helped keep me on track the entire day of my wedding. I am so grateful for him! Everyone loved him!
  • Desiree
    Desiree R. Married on 09/05/2021

Perfect DJ

My husband and I were married back in September, and I can tell you, people are still talking about how great our DJ was. Some of our friends getting married in the future have started asking for his information.

We both have very lively families, and Adam absolutely knocked it out of the park. Everyone had a fantastic time and I don't think we had even a small lull in the party. He was very easily one of our best vendors and I am so very grateful that we chose him.
  • Shannon
    Shannon L. Married on 08/14/2021

100% absolute must hire

DJ Corey & Adam, were professional, personable, and easy to work with despite all the anxiety and stress that comes with planning a wedding/event. They went above and beyond (no lie) to assist us. From completing the info survey to working the music app. Corey is a must have DJ. He had all of our guests grooving from the Ceremony to the last song. He listened to all our song suggestions and provided better suggestions all the way up to the morning of our wedding. We danced all night! We also had the video booth which the company provided an assistant to help our guests. I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Powerbomb. Thank you gentlemen for helping my wedding be epic & one of the best
    times we've had in a long time!!
    Shelley Married on 08/13/2021

My wedding day was fantastic

The first time I heard about PowerBomb was at my then fiancé’s 2019 office xmas party. The DJ was great and the photo booth was super fun. When it came time to plan our wedding, I told my fiancé we are definitely using PowerBomb as our vendor. Our wedding day was awesome. Our guests enjoyed themselves and they really liked the photo booth. The DJ as well as his assistant were prompt, very professional, friendly, courteous and knew what they were doing. The DJ got people up and dancing and everyone had a good time. Thank you Adam for making my wedding day special :)
    Melanie C. Married on 07/31/2021

Best DJ ever!

DJ Adam was absolutely amazing at our wedding this past weekend. We originally met with Adam in 2018 and knew immediately he was the DJ for us. He is extremely detail oriented and was flexible with all of the changes we had to make along the way. All night everyone kept asking who our DJ was and where we found him because they loved him so much. I have already given his information out twice to people who are getting married and want him as their DJ. He had people on the dance floor all night long! I cannot recommend him enough!
    Samantha Married on 07/10/2021

Best DJ ever

Adam was our DJ for our wedding and best decision ever. He is very caring, professional, and accommodating. They have an app where you put your play list and songs you want and don’t want to play, which was fantastic. I had a dance that required a special request to add my dads voicemails throughout the song and he nailed it, it was perfect. All my guest were on the dance floor enjoying the evening. Thank you so much for making our wedding unforgettable! I highly recommend booking PowerBombs entertainment!
  • Angeleah
    Angeleah S. Married on 07/03/2021

10/10 would recommend!!!

Adam is truly awesome. He was super helpful when going over timeline and is extremely professional. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! He did a great job at MCing and making everyone get on the dance floor. My guest were talking about how great the DJ was for weeks after my wedding.
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy W. Married on 06/09/2021

Don't Stop the Party!

DJ AdamBomb was the DJ at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the work he put into our special day. He played every song we requested, and even made a mix on the spot so he could play every single song for us before the wedding wrapped. He really made our short wedding an exciting party and did such a great job reading the crowd to decide what to play next.

He also met with is a couple weeks before the wedding to go over every single detail with us and was so helpful. He helped us create a smooth timeline for the wedding and suggested awesome music for some of the most important moments. There were so many things we didn’t think about, and Adam was way ahead of us and was so knowledgeable and great to work with.
  • Bria
    Bria C. Married on 05/29/2021

Best DJ We Could Have Asked For!

We absolutely LOVED having Adam as our DJ at our wedding! He went above and beyond to make sure that our guests were having fun and were up and dancing all night long. He is so easy to work with and we have zero complaints - we would 100% recommend him and his team!
    Emma F. Married on 05/01/2021

So so amazing, made the reception a blast!

DJ Bob was amazing! Very easy to work with. Very communicative beforehand to see exactly how we wanted things to go. He definitely kept the party going on all night and had great ideas to keep everyone involved. He was great at transitions throughout the evening and he just made the reception a blast. He exceeded my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone again and again!

PowerBomb Entertainment's reply:

Awesome! Thank you for this review! I'm so glad DJ Bob gave you two an incredible celebration! Making sure that every wedding is personalized to each couple is not only challenging but rewarding. Your family and friends were great to entertain for as well.
    Matthew F. Married on 04/24/2021

Spectacular

Adam was absolutely spectacular. His vibo app was very easy to add songs and notes. We had a pre-wedding meeting to finalize everything. He offered suggestions and options for multiple things for the wedding. His DJ skills were on point and everyone was dancing all night. He also had a great monogram with our names. I highly recommend Adam for your wedding. He is very professional and also had fun with the crowd. Excellent choice.
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 03/06/2021

Complete and total euphoria.

Let me say, if Adam tells you that you need the sparkler fountains, you GET THE sparkler fountains. Dj Adam was our officiate as well, which was PERFECT, I don’t think our ceremony could anymore perfectly reflected Seth and I.

Adam is one of those people where the more freedom you give him with choices, the better it will be because his talent is so great!!! Honest to God, he kept everything in the day running smoothly and made it so exciting.
    Thank you for being such a good friend and being so good to us Adam, we appreciate you and love you so much. 🖤
    Emily F. Married on 01/09/2021

10/10 recommend!

Adam was incredible. Because of COVID- we had to postpone, switch venues and downsize by 250. Adam was patient with every change. All 42 people complimented our reception because they had a blast and loved our DJ. Would 10/10 recommend him for your big day!
    Tyler M. Married on 11/13/2020

Professional, fun, and full of ideas.

Our experience with Adam was fantastic from start to finish. I searched and searched for our perfect dj and I found powerbomb at a bridal show. I was so excited when we found them. They offer so many add ons and packages to make your day so special. There’s an app you use to add all your music on for the big day that helped a lot. Adam responded quickly any time I needed a question answered it. When we were considering postponing, our date was saved on hold and when we decided to continue with our date and change venues Adam stepped up and immediately gave me ideas on how we could make the venue more our style. We did have a small hiccup the week of the wedding but Adam and Khris made sure we were taken care of. We are so thankful how great this company is and how stress free they made everything. You will not be disappointed if you hire powerbomb. With everything going on this, our wedding was a small escape and everyone had a blast. They still tell us how much fun they had.
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 11/07/2020

Whole experience was fantastic!

Loved the people I got to work with, the music was great and people were dancing all night! The selfie station was a great add too, definitely recommend.
    Sarah C. Married on 10/24/2020

Dj adam powerbomb is best dj out there

Adam was helpful and responsive from the time we inquired up until after our wedding to make sure everything went well and if we were happy! I will suggest PowerBomb to ANYONE looking for a DJ! Adam was not only someone who played music at our wedding. We had at meeting he asked questions to get to know the vibe we were going for and literally timeline planned our wedding start to finish and sent the timeline to our other vendors! I can not say enough about them! BOOK NOW!
    Jordan B. Married on 10/24/2020

DJ Manny needs to be hired for everything

My new husband and I cannot say enough good things about Powerbomb. DJ Manny genuinely cared about our wedding and did little things throughout the night to surprise my husband and I based off of things we said we liked. He did not miss a single thing. He kept the crowd dancing and played custom mixed songs throughout the night. DJ Manny made our incredible wedding what it was. Thank you❤️❤️
    Jennifer S. Married on 10/24/2020

Best DJ service!

DJ Khris was absolutely amazing for our wedding! He saved us from a few situations to keep the wedding going and having a great time! His music was also point! Also, Adam was very helpful for any question we had throughout the planning process. I strongly recommend them!
    Tom K. Married on 10/24/2020

The perfect DJ for our wedding. Fantastic Experience.

PowerBomb Entertainment was more then spectacular! Adam was helpful at the beginning with finding the perfect package for us and helping with pricing in anyway that he could. Our DJ Corey went above and beyond also. He worked with us very well with all of our special requests. He even helped create a mash up for our first dance. He kept everyone on the dance floor and played any request there we had. I was more then thrilled with this company and the people that are a part of it. I highly recommend them!
    Lauren R. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend!

I cannot recommend PowerBomb Entertainment enough! They were affordable and amazing to work with throughout the entire process. Trying to plan and adjust our wedding in the middle of a pandemic was stressful but Adam was extremely accommodating and willing to work with us which is was so refreshing to have one less thing to stress about! DJ Bob was also amazing to work with from the preplanning process all the way to our wedding day! He was extremely responsive which is something I really appreciated, easy to work with, and professional at our event! He made sure our wedding stayed on track on track the entire night and totally read the room and played music that completely matched our vibe! Would highly recommend DJ Bob and PowerBomb Entertainment and plan to use them in the future for any other entertainment purposes!