204 Reviews for PowerBomb Entertainment

Video Projection (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)
195 PowerBomb Entertainment Reviews

My husband and I had DJ Adam Bomb as our DJ for our wedding on 7/27/18. There are no words to describe how awesome Adam is. From the moment we first got in contact with him he was fun and professional. He was determined to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Not only was Adam an awesome DJ but Powerbomb also provided our selfie-station. It was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it! We loved it! It was great to see everyone having a blast on our special day. Lastly, sparks fly... OMG! Seriously, the icing on the cake for our reception! I recommend Powerbomb Entertainment to every bride and groom who want to have the best night of their lives. Thank you Adam from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of our special day! -With love, The Kings. :)

Profile Picture Britanni, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oh my. If you want a great DJ to get everyone in the mood then these are the guys!!!!! We had DJ Corey and he could not have been better. He did our ceremony music also, which was flawless. In addition, the reception music was beyond perfect. He took the songs we wanted to be played and put them into a great mix that got the entire room dancing! He was so awesome that girls from the wedding next door came to our party and said, "We came over to your wedding because your DJ is playing way better music then ours. We hope that's ok." Who could ask for more or a better compliment that you chose the best DJ? I wouldn't highly recommend because I feel PowerBomb entertainment is the ONLY option for a DJ!! Do not look further. You have found the greatest DJs in the Pittsburgh area!! Thank you for everything PowerBomb! You made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used Adam as a DJ for our small wedding reception. Adam was great! Everyone loved him and many people approached us throughout the night and mentioned how great he was! We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Lindsey , 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

PowerBomb Entertainment was such a great choice for us!!! Our best man, who is a close cousin of DJ Adam, recommended their services. Though Adam was already booked on our wedding date, he spoke very highly of another one of his DJs and told us that we would be in good hands. He was right! DJ Corey did an amazing job! As soon as we met him, my husband and I felt like we already knew him. He is such a personable and charismatic guy but also a true professional. Corey was easy to work with and also very easy to keep in touch with over the course of our wedding planning. He made everything stress-free! The day of the wedding, he was punctual, organized, and ready to set the mood for the party! Funny story... I had given him a list of songs previous to our wedding, just to give him a general idea of what we liked. He played a good bit of our songs early on, however, later in the night, our guests took over requesting all kinds of songs that kept them on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Corey adapted so quickly and "gave the people what they wanted," which was also what we wanted too. The party was amazing! Corey kept things flowing from the parent dances, to the cake cutting, to the bouquet/garter toss, to the late-night singing and dancing. We had a blast!!! My husband and I would recommend DJ Corey as well as PowerBomb Entertainment to anyone!

Profile Picture Carina, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adam is the best!! He was so helpful through all of the planning stages! The day of the wedding he kept the wedding upbeat and so fun!! We had a mix of all ages and the dance floor was packed all night!! We also used the Photobooth services and it was one of my favorite parts of the night. I highly recommend the custom scrap book!!

Profile Picture kara, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ Adam Bomb for our wedding reception and he was absolutely amazing! He was so professional and easy to work with both prior to and the day of our wedding. Prior to our wedding, he arranged a meeting with my fiance and I to go over a “mock” reception so that we knew exactly what to expect. It also gave us a chance to let him know exactly what we did and did not want to be a part of our night. He let us customize our reception timeline based on exactly what we wanted, and never pushed for anything we did not want.

All of our guests were commenting on how energetic Adam was and how it was one of the best weddings they had been to, and that energetic atmosphere is a representation of what DJ Adam brings to the table. The dance floor was full from the moment the music started until the very last song of the evening. One of our groomsmen even commented that he wanted Adam to follow him around and narrate his everyday life hah! Adam truly kept the party atmosphere going all night long.

Not only do they provide a great service, but PowerBomb productions is a great value for the money we spent. A lot of DJs we reviewed were outside of our budget, yet I still don't believe they would have done half as good a job as Adam did. Definitely worth every penny (& probably more). Here's hoping I get to go to another wedding that he DJs someday because he was absolutely fantastic.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture KRISTEN, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

They exceeded my expectations. Our guests would not stop talking about how great DJ Adam was. He kept everyone going and he knew how to keep the crowd entertained. This was more than a DJ, they are truly an entertainment company. Our uplights really made the room look incredible and the selfie station was perfect for our guests! We are all very social media involved and the selfie station let us directly post our pictures. I highly recommend a selfie station if you want fun photos but don’t want to take up too much space at your venue. It was perfect!

The entire business is so professional. Everyone I’ve talked to since searching for DJs has been so nice and so responsive. I would recommend this company to anyone that’s looking for a DJ, photobooth, or effects for an event. I will be looking for another reason to work with this business again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashlee, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had DJ Khris do the music for our wedding back on February 3rd... He was awesome!! We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and he helped us make a timeline for our reception. DJ Khris kept our reception moving along and on time so we were able to fit all the fun things in and dance the night away! Our photographers were late getting to the reception by about an hour which threw off our timeline, but no one ever knew because of how great a job DJ Khris did. All of our guests loved the music he played. Everyone was saying how much fun they had dancing that night! I would recommend DJ Khris and Powerbomb entertainment to anyone :)

Profile Picture Mallory, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From start to finish, Adam was very easy to work with and was very flexible and accommodating to our schedules. He knows his business well and provided great expertise, suggestions, and guidance to help make our day flow. He accommodated special requests for toasts and family involvement and worked them in seamlessly. He kept all of our guests entertained, the reception timeline moving as scheduled, and the dance floor packed for the entire night! We got a lot of compliments from the guests and would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ Corey for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception this past weekend and we can't say enough amazing things about him! He was perfect in every way and our friends can't stop talking about him or asking for his contact info for their upcoming weddings! We would recommend him to everyone and anyone! We had absolutely no concerns from the very beginning and nothing but an all around amazing experience working with him!

Profile Picture Emma, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Khris was fantastic. He played great music and kept people dancing the entire night. He is very personable and easy to work with. He also completely changed his entire set up 10 min before he was going to start playing due to weather with no complaints. Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Cody, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the most amazing DJ and Photo Booth attendant for our wedding!! Power bomb entertainment goes above and beyond to create the perfect wedding experience for not only the bride and groom but everyone at your wedding. Adam DeFlorio Will personalize your wedding to fit any of your needs. I highly recommend this company to everyone!!!

Photo for PowerBomb Entertainment Review - Loved the Photo Booth 💜
Profile Picture Shalyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System

Joy with Moxie Photo Booth was amazing from day one and came up with some great ideas and props for our vintage carnival-themed reception. We were able customize our film strips and green screen background, which was perfect. And the album is great, so fun to see what people write. Definitely recommended, thanks again!!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best around hands down could not have asked for anyone better ??

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj kris did an awesome job with ever aspects of are wedding from announcing are wedding party down to the songs he played for us! Felica was are photobooth attendant an she did a fantastic job assisting an showing everyone how to use the moxie photo booth. She also did an amazing job on are scrap book from all the photo booth pictures. All in all they did an awesome job with everything an we will use them again for any other occasion!

Profile Picture Blake, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

DJ Bob of PowerBomb productions was the DJ for our wedding.

After exhausting the small list of DJs near the location of the wedding reception, we started to interview DJs around where we are living. We first heard of DJ PowerBomb productions at a wedding show in Pittsburgh. We only got to talk to Bob for a brief amount of time at the show, but his energy and enthusiasm were obvious. We went home and promptly set up an interview.

After the interview, we knew we had gotten the right DJ. He clearly communicated what he needed from us. At about a month before the ceremony, we met one last time to finalize all the details.

On the day of the reception, it was clear that he really listened to all of our requests. Each name was pronounced correctly for the entrances, each song we had chosen was played perfectly on cue, and his enthusiasm had really transferred to the guests. When it was finally time to open the dance floor, DJ Bob took over. We had only given him a small set of songs as ideas, but he was able to expand those ideas and create the perfect mix. We had been to so many weddings where one wrong song would kill the dance floor or the music never seemed to change. That was never the case at our wedding. Per our request, he played a perfect mix of songs that appealed to the older guests earlier in the night and the younger guests towards the end of the night, but with enough variability that everyone was always dancing. Weeks later, our guests love telling us that they had never seen the dance floor so full all night. We had such a great time!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We absolutely adore DJ Jacob! He was exceptionally organized, professional, experienced, and he completely kept our reception flowing perfectly! It was an awesome day and he made it easy for us experience everything! Adam was great in coordinating everything (we also bundled a photo booth). Our guests had a blast with with the photo booth and the attendant was superb! If you want a top notch experience for you and your guests go with PowerBomb Productions-you wont be sorry!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dj Adam was AMAZING! From the beginning planning stages to the wedding day, he made everything super easy! He was very through in planning the day and making our day completely unique and special for us! He even got us a confetti cannon, that I had only dreamed of ever having at my wedding! He rolled with a few last minute song changes and stitched our wedding together perfectly. He made a lot of announcements throughout the reception so everyone knew what was going on and kept us right on track! He worked in requested songs from our guests and he even played an hour later than originally planned because everyone was having SO MUCH FUN. Our guests raved about him! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Adam played a huge role in that, we couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ and will recommend everyone to him! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Kylie , 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Khris was absolutely wonderful! He kept the guests involved and entertained! He did great to keeping with our schedule and making sure that we were okay throughout the night! I couldn't have asked for any better !

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A GREAT service!! DJ Bob, Adam, and Joy are incredibly easy to work with. They made sure our special day went off without a hitch. We met with Bob and Adam a few times to set our song list as well as finalize our timeline. They were extremely professional. Bob made sure that he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We added on the Moxie Photoboth and the Dancing on a Cloud. Both were really big hits for all of our guests!!

Profile Picture Cody, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I are so happy with our choice of entertainment / DJ for the evening. Adam was so much fun to meet with and get everything put together. He knew exactly what my husband and I looked for and even had some awesome ideas up his sleeve!!! We also requested a photo booth / video messaging and I'm so impressed with the moxie photo booth! I'm still laughing from all of the photos that were taken throughout the night, as well as cute little video messages from our guest! (Our nieces are 2 and 4 and wouldn't step away from the photo booth. They were having so much fun with all of the props!) We also got a photo book / album of the photos that had been taken in photo booth, each guest took a photo strip for themselves and also placed one in a book and wrote us a cute little note! And it's engraved and wooden! (So beautiful I wish I could attach an image) All of our guest had so much fun, the talk of our wedding hasn't died down at all from all the fun and we got married in August! Worth every penny, I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Abbey, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation

PowerBomb productions did my wedding last week and I could not be happier. We met and had a very detailed discussion and Adam made it all happen. The bridal party introductions were great, the music transitions were great, and the crowd interactions kept everyone engaged. Our guests seemed to really enjoy the music and have a fun time. The photo booth was a huge hit. I'm really happy that everyone had so much fun. I don't have one negative thing to say. Adam made our day so special!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow!!! We were floored by Adam's fantastic DJ services! Our hopes of having everyone on the dance floor became a reality! Beyond that, there was not a single song during which the dance floor wasn't completely full. I couldn't believe it! Also, he perfectly created the genre of music we were hoping to provide to our guests. Adam was friendly, professional, and timely. We can't thank him enough for the excellence he brought to our reception. Thank you Adam!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ AdamBomb for our July wedding. He is awesome!!! From the first time we met him, we knew that we made the right decision. I am originally from Russia, and Adam was able to add some Russian songs and comment on our traditions. At one moment, people didn't know how to do a dance, and Adam went on the dance floor, showed the moves, and was dancing with our guests. Many more people danced than we thought would!!!! All our guests were complimenting us on what a great job he did! If you are still deciding which DJ to pick, stop thinking and book DJ AdamBomb!!! He will make sure that you and your guests have fun! Adam is really the best DJ!!!!!

Profile Picture Alena, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews