PowerBomb Entertainment Reviews

PowerBomb Entertainment 5
PowerBomb Entertainment 6

Shelby · Married on 11/03/2018

Our day ran so smooth!

DJ Khris was so amazing! We got the ceremony package as well. He made the whole day so perfect & was so easy to work with!

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Loved DJ Corey!

Corey was our DJ from Powerbomb Entertainment at our wedding on 11/3/18. I cannot recommend him & the company enough!! We knew from our initial meeting with Corey that he was who we wanted to DJ our wedding. His professionalism & experience was impressive. In addition to that, he is extremely personable. He made sure to consistently follow up with us leading up to the wedding to go over & confirm every detail of our day. He arrived at our reception hours early, on his own time, just to be sure he was set up & prepared. Thank you Corey & Powerbomb Entertainment!

Sent on 11/15/2018

PowerBomb Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen, and congratulations to you and Aaron. I had a wonderful time and wish we could have had a little more time to celebrate it ended to fast! My best wishes for you two to a long an happy marriage.

Abbey · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj Manny and PowerBomb entertainment! I give them five stars!

I recommend DJ Manny and PowerBomb entertainment for any wedding reception! They made mine perfect! They were very professional and played dancing music that was perfect for all ages. Many of my guest complemented the music choices and it couldn’t of been more perfect! They are such a great choice for any future wedding!

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

All that I could want for my wedding DJ, and MORE

I was beyond pleased with DJ Bob for our 10/20/2018 wedding at Lingrow Farms. I was not a local bride, but it was important to me to meet my vendors prior to the wedding. DJ Bob made himself available to me on a weekend that I happened to be in town, with no problems at all. And then again, as we got closer to the wedding, just to make sure all the details were ironed out. He was responsive, energetic, attentive, professional, and fun! He was everything you want for your wedding DJ. He knew all the right questions to ask to make sure he saw my vision for the wedding. One thing that stuck out the most to me was this...DJ Bob knew I was not a country or rap fan, and I specifically asked that those types of songs not be played. Two separate guests requested songs that fit those genres, and instead of telling my guests a flat out 'no', he discreetly found a way to ask me if I was okay with him playing those songs. It was late in the reception, so I WAS okay with it, but the fact that DJ Bob thought to ask me was so appreciated, and just one of the reasons I would recommend him to any bride. Both my side and my husband's side of the family had some pretty hard to pronounce last names, but DJ Bob made sure he knew how to pronounce them.

Virginia · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Corey was great for my daughters wedding on 9/8/18! He was on time, very professional and kept the fun and party going! Ash was wonderful with the Photobooth and everyone commented on how great both were and so much fun!

PowerBomb Entertainment 7
    PowerBomb Entertainment 8
    PowerBomb Entertainment 9
    PowerBomb Entertainment 10
    PowerBomb Entertainment 11

Amber · Married on 08/04/2018

I got married on 8/4/18. We had DJ Khris from Powerbomb. He was great to work with. Very responsive and had great suggestions for our wedding. At the wedding, he kept the energy up and moving. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

We also used Moxie for our photo booth! I loved my scrapbook and my guests loved doing it and the fact that we each got to keep one!!

Britanni · Married on 07/27/2018

My husband and I had DJ Adam Bomb as our DJ for our wedding on 7/27/18. There are no words to describe how awesome Adam is. From the moment we first got in contact with him he was fun and professional. He was determined to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Not only was Adam an awesome DJ but Powerbomb also provided our selfie-station. It was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it! We loved it! It was great to see everyone having a blast on our special day. Lastly, sparks fly... OMG! Seriously, the icing on the cake for our reception! I recommend Powerbomb Entertainment to every bride and groom who want to have the best night of their lives. Thank you Adam from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of our special day! -With love, The Kings. :)

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Oh my. If you want a great DJ to get everyone in the mood then these are the guys!!!!! We had DJ Corey and he could not have been better. He did our ceremony music also, which was flawless. In addition, the reception music was beyond perfect. He took the songs we wanted to be played and put them into a great mix that got the entire room dancing! He was so awesome that girls from the wedding next door came to our party and said, "We came over to your wedding because your DJ is playing way better music then ours. We hope that's ok." Who could ask for more or a better compliment that you chose the best DJ? I wouldn't highly recommend because I feel PowerBomb entertainment is the ONLY option for a DJ!! Do not look further. You have found the greatest DJs in the Pittsburgh area!! Thank you for everything PowerBomb! You made our wedding day perfect!

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

We used Adam as a DJ for our small wedding reception. Adam was great! Everyone loved him and many people approached us throughout the night and mentioned how great he was! We would highly recommend him.

Carina · Married on 06/16/2018

PowerBomb Entertainment was such a great choice for us!!! Our best man, who is a close cousin of DJ Adam, recommended their services. Though Adam was already booked on our wedding date, he spoke very highly of another one of his DJs and told us that we would be in good hands. He was right! DJ Corey did an amazing job! As soon as we met him, my husband and I felt like we already knew him. He is such a personable and charismatic guy but also a true professional. Corey was easy to work with and also very easy to keep in touch with over the course of our wedding planning. He made everything stress-free! The day of the wedding, he was punctual, organized, and ready to set the mood for the party! Funny story... I had given him a list of songs previous to our wedding, just to give him a general idea of what we liked. He played a good bit of our songs early on, however, later in the night, our guests took over requesting all kinds of songs that kept them on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Corey adapted so quickly and "gave the people what they wanted," which was also what we wanted too. The party was amazing! Corey kept things flowing from the parent dances, to the cake cutting, to the bouquet/garter toss, to the late-night singing and dancing. We had a blast!!! My husband and I would recommend DJ Corey as well as PowerBomb Entertainment to anyone!

kara · Married on 06/09/2018

Adam is the best!! He was so helpful through all of the planning stages! The day of the wedding he kept the wedding upbeat and so fun!! We had a mix of all ages and the dance floor was packed all night!! We also used the Photobooth services and it was one of my favorite parts of the night. I highly recommend the custom scrap book!!

KRISTEN · Married on 05/19/2018

We had DJ Adam Bomb for our wedding reception and he was absolutely amazing! He was so professional and easy to work with both prior to and the day of our wedding. Prior to our wedding, he arranged a meeting with my fiance and I to go over a “mock” reception so that we knew exactly what to expect. It also gave us a chance to let him know exactly what we did and did not want to be a part of our night. He let us customize our reception timeline based on exactly what we wanted, and never pushed for anything we did not want.

All of our guests were commenting on how energetic Adam was and how it was one of the best weddings they had been to, and that energetic atmosphere is a representation of what DJ Adam brings to the table. The dance floor was full from the moment the music started until the very last song of the evening. One of our groomsmen even commented that he wanted Adam to follow him around and narrate his everyday life hah! Adam truly kept the party atmosphere going all night long.

Not only do they provide a great service, but PowerBomb productions is a great value for the money we spent. A lot of DJs we reviewed were outside of our budget, yet I still don't believe they would have done half as good a job as Adam did. Definitely worth every penny (& probably more). Here's hoping I get to go to another wedding that he DJs someday because he was absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 05/27/2018

PowerBomb Entertainment's reply:

Kristen, thank you so so so much for these AMAZING compliments! You and your friends and family were nothing but tremendous to play for! I hope to see you at many weddings I’m in! And tell the guy who wants me to narrate his daily life, I’ll create a package just for that service ;) -DJ AdamBomb (Adam DeFlorio)

Ashlee · Married on 03/23/2018

They exceeded my expectations. Our guests would not stop talking about how great DJ Adam was. He kept everyone going and he knew how to keep the crowd entertained. This was more than a DJ, they are truly an entertainment company. Our uplights really made the room look incredible and the selfie station was perfect for our guests! We are all very social media involved and the selfie station let us directly post our pictures. I highly recommend a selfie station if you want fun photos but don’t want to take up too much space at your venue. It was perfect!

The entire business is so professional. Everyone I’ve talked to since searching for DJs has been so nice and so responsive. I would recommend this company to anyone that’s looking for a DJ, photobooth, or effects for an event. I will be looking for another reason to work with this business again!

Sent on 03/25/2018

PowerBomb Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! This made me smile. It was so awesome working for both of you. You, Dave, and your your friends and family were such a blast! I hope to see you guys again! - DJ AdamBomb

Mallory · Married on 02/03/2018

We had DJ Khris do the music for our wedding back on February 3rd... He was awesome!! We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and he helped us make a timeline for our reception. DJ Khris kept our reception moving along and on time so we were able to fit all the fun things in and dance the night away! Our photographers were late getting to the reception by about an hour which threw off our timeline, but no one ever knew because of how great a job DJ Khris did. All of our guests loved the music he played. Everyone was saying how much fun they had dancing that night! I would recommend DJ Khris and Powerbomb entertainment to anyone :)

Jonathan · Married on 12/30/2017

From start to finish, Adam was very easy to work with and was very flexible and accommodating to our schedules. He knows his business well and provided great expertise, suggestions, and guidance to help make our day flow. He accommodated special requests for toasts and family involvement and worked them in seamlessly. He kept all of our guests entertained, the reception timeline moving as scheduled, and the dance floor packed for the entire night! We got a lot of compliments from the guests and would definitely recommend.

Emma · Married on 11/03/2017

We had DJ Corey for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception this past weekend and we can't say enough amazing things about him! He was perfect in every way and our friends can't stop talking about him or asking for his contact info for their upcoming weddings! We would recommend him to everyone and anyone! We had absolutely no concerns from the very beginning and nothing but an all around amazing experience working with him!

Cody · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Khris was fantastic. He played great music and kept people dancing the entire night. He is very personable and easy to work with. He also completely changed his entire set up 10 min before he was going to start playing due to weather with no complaints. Highly, highly recommended.

Shalyn · Married on 10/21/2017

We had the most amazing DJ and Photo Booth attendant for our wedding!! Power bomb entertainment goes above and beyond to create the perfect wedding experience for not only the bride and groom but everyone at your wedding. Adam DeFlorio Will personalize your wedding to fit any of your needs. I highly recommend this company to everyone!!!

PowerBomb Entertainment 12

Paula · Married on 10/21/2017

Joy with Moxie Photo Booth was amazing from day one and came up with some great ideas and props for our vintage carnival-themed reception. We were able customize our film strips and green screen background, which was perfect. And the album is great, so fun to see what people write. Definitely recommended, thanks again!!

Ryan · Married on 10/07/2017

Best around hands down could not have asked for anyone better ??

Blake · Married on 10/07/2017

Dj kris did an awesome job with ever aspects of are wedding from announcing are wedding party down to the songs he played for us! Felica was are photobooth attendant an she did a fantastic job assisting an showing everyone how to use the moxie photo booth. She also did an amazing job on are scrap book from all the photo booth pictures. All in all they did an awesome job with everything an we will use them again for any other occasion!

Adam · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Bob of PowerBomb productions was the DJ for our wedding.

After exhausting the small list of DJs near the location of the wedding reception, we started to interview DJs around where we are living. We first heard of DJ PowerBomb productions at a wedding show in Pittsburgh. We only got to talk to Bob for a brief amount of time at the show, but his energy and enthusiasm were obvious. We went home and promptly set up an interview.

After the interview, we knew we had gotten the right DJ. He clearly communicated what he needed from us. At about a month before the ceremony, we met one last time to finalize all the details.

On the day of the reception, it was clear that he really listened to all of our requests. Each name was pronounced correctly for the entrances, each song we had chosen was played perfectly on cue, and his enthusiasm had really transferred to the guests. When it was finally time to open the dance floor, DJ Bob took over. We had only given him a small set of songs as ideas, but he was able to expand those ideas and create the perfect mix. We had been to so many weddings where one wrong song would kill the dance floor or the music never seemed to change. That was never the case at our wedding. Per our request, he played a perfect mix of songs that appealed to the older guests earlier in the night and the younger guests towards the end of the night, but with enough variability that everyone was always dancing. Weeks later, our guests love telling us that they had never seen the dance floor so full all night. We had such a great time!

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely adore DJ Jacob! He was exceptionally organized, professional, experienced, and he completely kept our reception flowing perfectly! It was an awesome day and he made it easy for us experience everything! Adam was great in coordinating everything (we also bundled a photo booth). Our guests had a blast with with the photo booth and the attendant was superb! If you want a top notch experience for you and your guests go with PowerBomb Productions-you wont be sorry!

Kylie · Married on 09/03/2017

Dj Adam was AMAZING! From the beginning planning stages to the wedding day, he made everything super easy! He was very through in planning the day and making our day completely unique and special for us! He even got us a confetti cannon, that I had only dreamed of ever having at my wedding! He rolled with a few last minute song changes and stitched our wedding together perfectly. He made a lot of announcements throughout the reception so everyone knew what was going on and kept us right on track! He worked in requested songs from our guests and he even played an hour later than originally planned because everyone was having SO MUCH FUN. Our guests raved about him! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Adam played a huge role in that, we couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ and will recommend everyone to him! Thanks so much!!