Power Jam Productions Reviews

12 | Ossian, IA

12 Reviews for Power Jam Productions

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

Great DJ and great to work with!

mary · Married on 06/24/2017

Joe was great to work with. We have known Joe for years- but this is our first event with his company and it won't be the last!! Our Daughters wedding at the Dousman House in Prairie du Chien, WI was planned for an outdoor wedding with a cocktail party following until the rain came... Joe went out of his way to work quickly to move to plan B! We live about 3 hours away from Decorah and was able to work out all the details before hand-very impressive!!! Joe and his daughter are very professional the guests have told us hands down the best music at a wedding ever! Joe even worked in the groom's culture-a little Bosnian music. The floor was full all night! Perfect choice for Our Daughter... Dr. Karly and her new Husband Kenan's wedding! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. I was honestly thrilled to be chosen to be able to help you and your family and friends celebrate. Adding in some Bosnian culture was fun and a little challenge too, which is great because I always like learning and having new experiences. It was a little challenge with the weather that day too and I'm glad everything worked out well.

I really enjoyed working with you and your family. I have to say I almost had as much fun as all of you, and it totally makes my day when I see a great plan come together and everyone having a great time. It would be my pleasure to work with you again. Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Power Jam did an amazing job at our wedding reception!! They were very easy to talk to & very easy to reach if we had any questions. They were also very accommodating!! We would highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 07/14/2017

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review Samantha! We enjoyed working with you and helping make your wedding reception enjoyable for everyone there. You were very easy to work with also and kept in touch with any updates, which we appreciate too!

Power Jam is the best! I would recommend them to all!! I cannot say enough good things about Joe Hakim. Our dance floor was full from 8pm until the last song, which is something that rarely happens at wedding dances anymore. Honestly, power jam was the simplest and easiest part of our wedding planning and was hands down the best part of the day.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure playing at your event. Our goal is to be able to keep it fun and entertaining all night long for ALL the guests there! You had some great dancers there too - it was a fun night.

Was great to work with. We lived 4 hours away from Decorah and was able to work out all the details just fine. The day of the wedding, Joe was very professional and asked all the right questions. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review! We try to be as organized as possible and ask the right questions to make sure every event is personalized because every event we do is different and unique.

Great service! He personalized his performance to work with our wedding theme. He really did an excellent job. Very easy to work with and agreeable. I've already recommended this dj to all of my friends who are looking to get married in the area.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We try to make sure everyone has a great time and that you are completely satisfied with our services. Thank you for the referrals too!

Kayla · Married on 07/20/2013

I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kayla! Your outdoor wedding was a fun one and I'm glad you enjoyed our services!

Kitty · Married on 09/30/2017

Joe was great for our wedding, I surprised my now husband by having our officiator dress up as Darth Vader and even with his mask on you could hear him loud and clear. He made it a very easy transition between ceremony to reception. The dance was great and he played a mixture of music that suited out guest, while being accommodating to our request as well. I highly recommend Joe at Power Jam.

Power Jam did an outstanding job at our reception! They kept people dancing until the last moment, even packing up everything else while keeping the last speaker playing. Everyone, from grandparents to friends to kids had a great time. They managed the various events going on during the reception with ease- including incorporating other cultural traditions and personal requests.
    They also provided sound to our outdoor ceremony. They weren't late, but made the musicians nervous because they weren't as early as they hoped. The sound cut out and had poor quality for the first few minutes. But after they got that worked out the rest of the ceremony sound went well.
    Overall they did a great job and I would recommend them to any friend in need of a DJ!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are always trying to improve our services and your review helps point out anything we may need to work on, usually we try to be to an event to set up at least one to two hours prior to the time we need to start. If that isn't early enough, we can set up earlier too, just ask about early set up option. Thank you again, it was our pleasure playing for your event.

Kirsten · Married on 05/05/2018

4.2

Joe with Power Jam was great to work with! He was very accommodating and played everything we asked! I would recommend Power Jam!!

3.8
      3.5

Dj was very flexible for setup and extra time for dancing. Also played a wide variety of music including requests.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Power Jam Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are constantly striving to make our events perfect for our clients. Please explain any ratings that are less than 5 stars, so we can improve our services for future clients. Thank you!