Pour Me Bartending, LLC Reviews

60 | Manchester, NH

60 Reviews for Pour Me Bartending, LLC

Kattie · Married on 11/19/2017

Great experience. two years in a row we have used them for a special event in our store. Worth every penny! Customers love that we do a wine and cheese party. Terrific night had by all!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Madison · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Pour Me. From quote to supporting us on how much alcohol to purchase to the absolutely wonderful bartenders, we were thrilled with the service. We would definitely recommend Pour Me to other couples.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amellia · Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Kathy from Pour Me Bartending, they were amazing, our wedding was over 200 guest and the bartenders never had a line, they were great, friendly and by far one of the best companies I have ever seen, since we go to a lot of weddings. I would recommend Pour Me to anyone looking for a detailed, and well knowledgeable company! We never had to worry about anything when it came to the bar, when I sent a message, Kathy the owner always replied to me unbelievably fast. She was friendly and knew how to address anything I had questions on. She made this process so easy to deal with and she was so relaxed and assured me that the day would go off without any issues, I am so glad I hired Pour Me and if anyone is looking for a Bartending company, look no further, you have found the best right here!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Stef · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Pour Me Bartending to do our wedding in June of 2017 the bartender's that we had were amazing they knew how to make every drink and we didn't have to worry about anything for the entire night on the bar. Kathy, the owner of the company, was always there whenever we had questions from the day we contacted her until the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend this company to do any type of event big or small they were amazing and knew everything that needed to be done without my wedding planner looking over them. Great service, great bartenders!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Esais · Married on 06/16/2017

We used Pour Me Bartending for our wedding on September 9, 2017, we had 2 bartenders that were simply amazing, they kept the line to a very minimal and after the 1st rush of the night there was never any lines due to they remembered what everyone was drinking, now that is impressive with a reception with over 180 guest. I worked closely with Kathy to go over what exactly we needed for our wedding. From how much Ice I needed to order to how much glassware was needed, thankfully she knows her stuff and was so willing to help us out with anything we had questions on. I would recommend Pour Me for any type of event, due to if they pulled off our wedding with so many of our guest saying they loved them, then they can pull off anything!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

We were so impressed with pour me bartending ! We used them through our LSVR venue and we are so thankful! They were so fast and remembered what everyone was drinking! Amazing!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brenna · Married on 06/03/2017

I just recently had Pour Me Bartending bartend my wedding in June. I was actually talking to my rental company for suggestions and she had worked with them several times and said "go with them, they're the best ones and the only ones that I would highly recommend". I am so glad we did! Kathy was so accommodating and helpful because I literally had no idea what I was doing in purchasing liquor for an event like this. She was quick with suggestions of signature cocktails we could do and also was happy to serve one that we had found that we liked. We had two bartenders and one bar back and there was never a line for drinks (with more then 180 people there!) They were so happy and friendly and truly seemed like they enjoyed their job! I was off getting ready for the day, yet once the reception started, they had everything set up and ready to go without any direction from me! They were simply THE BEST!! Kathy also touched base after to make sure everything went okay which was so nice and considerate! I have nothing but good things to say about Pour Me Bartending and so lucky we had them for our day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Leah · Married on 05/27/2017

We used Pour Me Bartending for our lakeside wedding in May and they were super easy to work with! They helped us figure out how much alcohol to get as we were able to supply it ourselves. They also worked with us to create "signature" drinks and they were speedy and professional behind the bar. We did have to supply the cups, ice, soft drinks, and mixers in addition to the beer and alcohol, so it was a little bit more planning on our end, but overall it was worth it.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Kerri · Married on 04/22/2017

The bartenders that serviced our wedding were awesome, very friendly! We had around 75 guests and were provided 3 bartenders. We served beer and wine (purchased by us, the bride and groom) along with some nonalcoholic options. The fee for 5 hours of services was VERY reasonable, about half of what I expected. Kathy, the owner, was always accommodating, knowledgeable, and on top of every email I sent her. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Pour Me Bartending for a cocktail party in December. They were a pleasure to work it! Great service, easy to communicate with and pleasant staff. I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/05/2016

James · Married on 08/20/2016

Pour Me was fantastic. They served at our rehearsal dinner and wedding. They were professional, flexible and so friendly. Our guests loved our two bartenders and leading up to the event Kathy was available whenever I had a question.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Jonathan · Married on 07/23/2016

Our wedding burned down 2 months before we were supposed to get married. At the last minute, we were forced to plan a wedding from scratch and hire everyone! Kathy and her crew were so easy to work with. They told us everything that we needed to purchase and even sent me in the direction of what was cheapest! The day of the wedding, we didn't even need to talk to to her, they just set up and started delivering great service. Amazing crew!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Alex · Married on 05/08/2016

Everything were great! The service was excellent ! I would recommend you at any event that I will be doing and Thanks again for such a great team that night! Now I know of a great bartender Company!

Sincerely Yours,

Chef Alex

Sent on 05/18/2016

Melody · Married on 05/07/2016

I booked Kathy at Pour Me Bartending to do our event on May 7, 2016, our wedding went off without any issues, Kathy and her staff made all of our guest so happy with all of the great drinks that they made for us, They went out of their way to make sure all 200+ guest were not standing around waiting for service. We have been to several other weddings that hired a bartender and there was always a line waiting for drinks. I have to say that the bartenders at Pour Me Bartending were GREAT and I would definitely recommend them for any type of function or event. We also loved how they made special drinks for the children that were there that day and they were more then happy to go out of their way....

Sent on 05/17/2016

Heather · Married on 02/13/2016

I would like to say how wonderful Kathy was to work with, she went out of her way to make sure before my wedding that everything was detailed for me to have and what was needed. She sat with me and my family and went over so many great ideas for the event, That is when I knew I made the right decision on hiring Pour Me Bartending. She was always available when I needed to talk about anything to do with the bar services for that day.

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Outstanding service. We were so excited when we booked Kathy through Pour Me Bartending. She was so detailed and made sure that everything we wanted we received. They made a great signature Sangria that all of our guest loved. The entire party was so happy I hired them.

• Eric

Eric D Cate · Married on

Great company

Pour Me Bartebding was outstanding, we loved their service from start to finish, kathy was there for ever e mail or phone call I needed her for. They spent time with me to go over all the suggested items for my guest and even helped me with finding some signature drinks. Our event went off with no issues at all and the 2 bartenders we had were amazing, they made 9ur guest right at home and everyone o spoke with said they were so friendly. I would definitely recommend Pour Me Bartending to anyone that needs great bartenders.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Y

Yanesis Torres · Married on

Wonderful Experience

I have to say Pour Me Bartending was absolutely great, 1st they gave me all the items we needed for our bar, right down to the ice, we had a great time with the company, the owner was amazing each time we spoke to them, they always had great suggestions and we used alot of them. The drinks were so good, they provided a fresh fruited water at the bar and our guest loved it. They always were walking around cleaning the tables with all the glassware to make sure nothing was just hanging around.i have to say I am so glad we hired this company, we could not be happier. Thank you so much for making our bar great!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Nadiya · Married on 09/15/2018

It was a pleasure working with PourMeUp for my wedding this past September! Throughout the whole process, Kathy was helpful, responsive and informative. After realizing my venue didn’t have an elevator, Kathy wa able to accommodate me last minute to ensure things ran smoothly and that there weren’t any lines at the cocktail or reception. The staff are really
    Efficient and nice—all guests truly enjoyed themselves. This is a much more affordable option than paying for open bar at a typical venue! Just know that you’ll have do buy/rent your own ice and coolers which is noted early on in your list of things to buy. I’d recommend PourMeUp to anyone hosting a larger event!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

I went with Pour Me Bartending for my wedding because a few friends had used them, and RAVED about their service, and I was NOT let down! The bartenders showed up hours before the ceremony and worked their magic! Kathy was great with my list of things that I needed, which helped out because I would have been lost. Every guest raved about their experience at the bar. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2018

lewis · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Pour Me was very helpful in terms of what to provide and how much and what kind of liquor to have. The bartenders made specialty drinks and made good drinks, lemon drop martinis, bahama mama's. Drinks people remember. We had 160 guests and after the initial rush there were no issues.
    I was very happy with the cost and the service. thanks

Sent on 07/26/2017

steven · Married on 02/15/2018

I was so impressed by the wonderful people that you sent they were like part of our family during the event . So professional and lovely . We will Definitely be using your company again . Your two girls were lovely :)

Sent on 03/21/2018

Johanna · Married on 03/12/2016

Kathy and her Pour ME Bartending crew came in with a passion of purpose to make the beverage availability top notch for my wedding reception. There is no doubt that the local small business model brings out the true genuine colors of companies like this that work their butts off to make a great impression with equally great service. Thanks Pour Me'!

Johanna B.

Caroline · Married on 10/08/2017

We had 2 bartenders for a barn wedding of 120 people. They were fantastic! They were prompt, professional, friendly, fun and creative - offering a specialty champagne cocktail which we all loved. We will definitely hire them again as we host future events at our Wakefield, NH barn venue.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

Pour Me Bartending provided fantastic service for our wedding! We had 4 bartenders to serve 210 guests, and service was very quick even when the bar was crowded. When we first started planning our wedding, we called over 10 different bartending companies, and Pour Me was one of only 2 that called us back right away, and Kathy was usually very quick to respond to our messages in the months leading up to the wedding. Pricing was very reasonable as well.
    The only concerns we had were that their supply estimates were pretty far off (for example, they recommended that we buy 34 2 liter bottles of tonic water, and we used 1. We used about half the amount of sodas they recommended, and less than half of the wine. They recommended that we buy raspberry syrup for our signature drink (raspberry mojito), but it was not used and cannot be returned). I understand that it isn't an exact science and every crowd is different, and fortunately most of what was unopened could be returned, but returning 100 2L bottles of soda is cumbersome :)

Sent on 06/21/2017