Potted & Petals Reviews

11 | Woodstock, GA

11 Reviews for Potted & Petals

• Karlee

Karlee Sluss · Married on 08/22/2020

Katherine brought my boho vision to life!

My wedding was everything I ever wanted and that’s all thanks to Potted and Petals. Katherine and I hit it off over our love of all things boho. She created the most beautiful table scapes and floral arrangements. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I will use Potted and Petals for all of my floral needs.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Kaitlin Carter · Married on 07/08/2020

A m a z i n g

Katherine went above and beyond to see my wedding vision from the beginning until the end. I emailed her with a few photos and by the end of the week we were meeting for coffee and she had an entire mood board she created for my floral and decor. She texted me after work hours when I had questions and even assured me if the colors of the roses were a little off when they arrived she would replace them. Her prices were very fair and her work ethic was very impressive. On the day of my wedding she not only delivered my decor and gorgeous bouquets but offered to transport them from the ceremony to the reception. I wish could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Nisey Stepp · Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent & Absolutely Beautiful

Katherine met every want we had plus some.. the flowers were so beautiful for my daughters special day!! We couldn’t have been more pleased!! Highly recommend!!

Ryan Sharpe · Married on 06/13/2020

Potted & Petals

Katherine with Potted & Petals is amazing! She was able to make me the perfect bouquet based on several pictures I showed her. She was very patient with me and presented me with cost effective alternatives for anything I was unsure of. We hired her sort of last minute on the recommendation of another vendor to help me put the finishing touches on my Covid wedding— and I wouldn’t change a thing! I’m happy to have found her and her creative eye for florals and decor!

Ryan Sharpe · Married on 06/13/2020

Potted & Petals

• Ally

Ally · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful and Classic

Thank you Katherine for making our day the best day! The flowers were perfect and everything I dreamed of. I did request lilies but they were unavailable so Katherine went out her way to send me them after the wedding. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Taryn

Taryn Chlebisch · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent creations and designs for your wedding

Very easy to work with with great communication. Was able to create beautiful arrangements from the bouquets, flowers on arbor, flower decoration on wedding cake, and beautiful arrangements on reception tables. I would highly recommend Katherine from potted and petals to do your wedding. The colors and arrangements she created and designed were spectacular and enjoyed by all.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kacei

kacei · Married on 08/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Katherine and her team did an outstanding job with our wedding flowers! From the beginning, she was helpful in creating a plan that would work with our budget. When we wanted to scale things down a bit, she offered less costly alternatives to help save us some money. She was able to repurpose flowers from the outside ceremony to the inside, so that no flowers would go to waste. Everything turned out beautiful! The flowers arrived right on time and they were even prettier than what I had envisioned! When we left the hotel 2 days later, the flowers (all in our room) were still in great shape. We loaded them up and gave them to friends, family, neighbors- they all loved it.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Susan

Susan Draper · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend

Katherine... Thank you!!!! Your design for our daughter and new son-in-law at their wedding, captured exactly what Tiffany and Robert wanted! Stunning! From her bouquet to the reception area...simplistic, romantic beauty! Your flexibility for our last minute changes to the bridesmaid bouquets was so appreciated! You are a true professional, a visionary and talented artist! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Keys · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Experience

Potted & Petals was absolutely AMAZING!! We worked with Katherine throughout the whole process and she made everything so easy for us! Our initial vision was bigger than our budget and she was so accommodating that she helped us make our vision fit into our budget! She was very nice and professional from beginning to end and we are still receiving compliments from guest about the wedding. Her work is nothing less than stunning, breathtaking, and outstanding. Truly a beautiful person with a beautiful company who does beautiful work. You won’t go wrong choosing them for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2017

Florist + Friend

Katherine made my floral dreams come true! I knew a vibe I was going for but didn't have a specific vision...but she helped me articulate one and truly brought it to life. She did not mind and made me feel so comfortable when I made requests to make certain changes and accommodate special touches to my wedding florals. She worked with me over FaceTime, text, email and in person...I knew I could always get in touch with her at all times if I needed something. She even made a special trip to my far away venue to to a walk through since she had never done a wedding there before. The care and passion for what she does is so obvious through everything she does for her clients. I wish I could get married all over again just to get to work with her again. She is simply the best!

Sent on 09/01/2020