Post Family Farm Reviews

Post Family Farm 4
Post Family Farm 5
Post Family Farm 6

Mariah · Married on 10/05/2018

I loved this venue and they were so easy to work with. They did some many extra things for our wedding. The place looked great. I couldn't have asked for any more. I would recommend them to anyone. Plus it is an awesome farm to visit in the fall for pumpkin and donuts.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Post Family Farm's reply:

Mariah, Thanks so much for your kind words! We so enjoyed being part of your special day and hope that you come and see us again, if nothing else, for the donuts! ;)

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

Planning a wedding more than 1900 miles away is a feat and that's what I had to conquer for my wedding 10/14/17. Dan and I are from Michigan but live and work in Los Angeles, CA. There was no question that we wanted to get married back home, outside in Pure Michigan. The team at PFF were amazing and really helped me manage planning a Destination wedding.

Even the day of, when the rain was pouring, Cheryl and Kathy knew how important it was for us to get married outside and didn't push us to make alternate plans until the very last minute. I'm so glad they didn't because the rain stopped right before the wedding and held off until we walked down the aisle together.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Post Family Farm 7

Post Family Farm's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Angie!! I was so happy for you guys that the timing of the rain made your outdoor ceremony possible. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you come back and see us often! Cheryl and the gang

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2017

I have always enjoyed visiting your Farm. I found out through the grapevine that you are a conservative Christian business who doesn't allow marriages between homosexuals . I applaud you for standing up against depravity and immorality. This town will rally behind you!

Molly · Married on 08/19/2017

I loved everything and have no complaints. Best place to get married and post family helped make it the most memorable day for me. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Post Family Farm's reply:

Molly, thank you so much for your kind words. We sure enjoyed having you at our farm. Have a blessed New Year!

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

The post team was more than helpful with preparing for our wedding and very available on the day of as well. They made everything easy and less stressful.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Post Family Farm 8
    Post Family Farm 9
    Post Family Farm 10
    Post Family Farm 11
    Post Family Farm 12

Post Family Farm's reply:

Thank you Hannah! We enjoyed sharing your special day! We wish you all the best as you celebrate the New Year.

Camille · Married on 08/04/2017

Post Family Farms was so easy to work with, and they helped to make my wedding reception exactly what I dreamed of it being. Despite the rainy weather, they were very accommodating and made sure that I did not have any worries on my special day. The people are amazing and truly care about you and your guests, I cannot say enough about Post Family Farms. Thank you for helping to make my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Post Family Farm's reply:

Hello Camille, Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure being part of your day and we hope that you are able to come back and see us some time! Cheryl and all of us at Post Family Farm

Teresa · Married on 06/25/2016

Post Family Farm is so beautiful, we got so many compliments on the our venue and people loved the atmosphere. Cheryl is AMAZING and takes care of everything (including talking down nervous brides) and setting up everything exactly as you envisioned.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Post Family Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to assist in making your vision a reality. Congrats and best wishes!

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

There is no way for us to say thank you enough to Cheryl and the rest of the Post Family Farms staff. Everyone was so kind and helpful. The site is beautiful and was perfect for our laid back Rockabilly/Geek wedding. We were able to make our dream reality with this wonderful venue. Cheryl and her staff were happy to answer questions and allowed my wedding coordinator, maid-of-honor, and myself to roam the grounds a few months in advance to discuss our plans. They worked seamlessly with our caterer to make everything run smoothly and effortlessly. We highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Post Family Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sarah and Lewis. I had to smile at the description of your wedding, it was great fun! Best wishes, Cheryl and all of us at Post Family Farm

Beautiful barn setting! Comfortable yet elegant.

Cheryl and everyone at Post Family Farm was fantastic! They were so accommodating, they really helped us plan everything. When we weren't sure about what to do, Cheryl was phenomenal at giving the right advice. On the day, they set up everything that we had brought as decorations, we didn't have to do anything! They really made everything so easy and as stress free as possible. If there were any issues on the day, we were never aware of them. They provided babysitters for a few guests who brought their younger children, our friends said the kids had a great time playing and visiting the animals. It was a great day! I can't think of anything that could have been done differently, it was perfect!

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

Post Family Farm was the best decision we made while planning our wedding! The event coordinators did an amazing job helping us make sure everything was perfect on our special day. They did all of the set up and tear down and provided a good portion of the decorations that we used. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was. If we had the day to do over, we would definitely choose the farm again!

Becky · Married on 06/20/2014

Post Family Farm did a FABULOUS job with our wedding! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. If you choose to have your ceremony outside, you will be married on top of a small waterfalls surrounded by beautiful planted flowers. They think of EVERYTHING at Post Family Farms. Feeling anxious about all the details for my wedding, I had a sit down meeting with one of the staff members, and she went over every single little detail I could ever think of, and some I would have never thought of! I walked out of the meeting feeling 1000x better, and that my wedding was in excellent hands! The staff did everything they could to make my dreams for my day come true. They also have a tremendous amount of extras available- I as the bride arrived to my ceremony on a horse drawn carriage, and myself with my groom and the wedding party left the ceremony on a large wagon which took us for a relaxing ride on a beautiful path through the woods (exactly what we needed after the ceremony was over!) They also offered a bonfire and lawn games, which we took advantage of- and the guests LOVED it. We had so many compliments on the beautiful venue, and how fun our wedding was. A wedding at Post Family Farms will make for a perfect day, they have so much to offer that will set your wedding apart from the rest and leave yourself as well as your guests with a very memorable day. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Working with Post Family Farm was beyond a doubt an enjoyable experience! Cheryl was always ready and willing to answer any and all of my questions (no matter now silly). The wedding day also went smoothly and any questions or concerns were addressed quickly. The facility is gorgeous and accommodating. Overall Cheryl and the entire Post Family Farm team was great to work with! They helped make my dream wedding venue come to life!

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Absolutely beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding with two additional weather back up choices. The staff made our wedding so easy and had many decorations available on site.

Instead of getting a cake for our wedding we ordered 300 doughnuts from Post Family Farms!! They were AWESOME and the guests loved them! Not to mention we saved a lot of money!

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect thanks to Post Family Farm! They were wonderful from day one, and so easy to work with! Down to earth and so friendly, they did everything to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. We used the lawn games and had wagon rides and it was all a big hit with guests. Cheryl was absolutely wonderful and always responded quickly to my questions. Post Family Farm was absolutely perfect for our casual outdoor wedding.

Connie · Married on 06/04/2011

Annette and Cheryl at Post Family Farm were a pleasure to work with. They did everything they could to accomodate our wedding. Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but they were very professional and took care of all my questions/ concerns. They really went above and beyond for our wedding. We couldn't be happier! Everything went as planned and our guests loved it!

Lindsey · Married on 10/02/2010

The most beautiful place we could have chosen for our wedding. The people of Post are some of the most wonderful people you will come in contact with in your lifetime. Down to earth and so friendly with a customer service attitude to make sure your day is perfect. The site was perfect and everything was exactly how we could have imagined!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2010

Post Family Farm is Awesome! We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding and reception. The Post Family are amazing people to work with; and go out of their way to make your day better than you could imagine! They help take the stress out of wedding planning. They are definitely a one stop shop! A family run business who value their customers. You can not go wrong with Post Family Farm! You have to try the Pumpkin Donuts... Best late night wedding desert available!

Anne · Married on 06/04/2010

The Post Family Farm was an amazing venue. They are laid back and relaxed and yet get everything perfectly ready for your wedding. They are so easy to work with and really just want your wedding to be fun and stress free. The site is BEAUTIFUL. We got married at the waterfall site and the pictures are amazing. The DJ did a wonderful job and the guests had so much fun. Would absolutely recommend the Farm!!

• Becky

Becky · Married on 10/31/2009

We had our wedding ceremony at Post Family Farm on Halloween. We had really wanted to have it out at the waterfall location, but it rained the whole week before. So the option was have it in the covered pavilion, make our guests sit in the mud and we get married at the waterfall location, or go with the barn. We went with the pavilion. And it was so pretty! They hung icicle lights above and it looked like stars (in the pictures). They also left the back open to the trees, it was really nice. Cold and windy, but nice. Our wedding party also enjoyed snaking on the donuts and cider. The donuts were amazing. I didn't believe them how good the donuts were. Believe them. The guys loved the animals and wanted to ride them down the aisle. My youngest brother was so happy to play with a barn cat, and the cat even came to the wedding! (If you are allergic to cats, may not be the place for you, or take something.) My husband and his family have a history of allergies to hay so he wanted to stay away from anything that said "barn". But everyone had a great time.

Jill · Married on 09/18/2009

I loved having our wedding ceremony at Post Family Farm. They were fantastic and the setting was amazingly beautiful. They were so helpful before and during the wedding. I would most definitely recommend them. I loved it!

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2008

The people at Post Family Farm were perfect to work with. They took care of everything so I did not have to be stressed at all. They were very reasonably priced especially compared to some other comparable ceremony sites. I had a pretty small wedding but they still treated me like I was a queen.

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Post Family Farm was such a beautiful place to have our wedding. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. They were very responsive to my guests needs as well as my own.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Post Family Farm's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for your kind words. We wish you the best in the year to come.