Posies and Promises Reviews

Posies and Promises 3
  • AllieB25

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2018

seriously amazing

This has taken me a while to get to, but using Posies and Promises was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. Julia was so responsive to my ideas, and took so much time figuring out exactly what I wanted. You can't beat her prices, craftsmanship, or beautiful (beautiful!) florals.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent service and beautiful bouquets

I really appreciated how quick Julia was with responding to my emails, questions, and updates. It helped with my organization with how great her communciation was. We got many compliments on our center pieces and the wedding party flowers and my bouquet were all gorgeous and exactly what I asked for! I gave Posies and Promises a general idea of what I wanted, and she was able to turn it into something beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kylie · Married on 05/12/2018

Julia did a BEAUTIFUL job with my wedding flowers. She even figured out a way to include just the right amount of navy blue (the color of my bridesmaids' dresses) into my bridal bouquet with a flower I'd never even heard of. She's sweet, smart, prompt, and wonderful. Don't miss a chance to work with her on your wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Angela · Married on 03/17/2018

The words, "great customer service" seem so bland when describing my floral arrangement needs that Julia did for my wedding in 2006. What Julia was able to accomplish in a very short window of time was pure perfection! She did not just simply capture every aspect of what I'd described to her for my wedding arrangements, but it was almost as if she had stepped inside my head, took fantastic notes & then knocked it out of the park! I don't believe you can find a better floral artist for your flower needs!
    Julia truly cares & loves what she does & you can see it all over her work! So, you see, simply stating that you will get "great customer service " with Julia & Posies & Promises would be the understatement of the year! Julia goes far beyond "great customer service ". What she offers is an expertise in listening to your ideas of what you want & need, then in turn, will also offer ideas on what can & may not work best for your arrangements & then she goes off & creates sheer impeccability for you for your incredibly special day!
    I will absolutely use her for every wedding I have!!! Well, except the first fella is still sticking around! LOL!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Lisandra · Married on 03/17/2018

Loved her. She stepped in and helped even the day of coordinating with the other vendors to get everything set up.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kristi · event on 05/01/2017

Julia is incredibly approachable, so smart, and has a beautiful attention to detail! She has made several gifts for my family and me, and I cannot begin to express what a friendly, meticulous businesswoman she is. I highly recommend her. She does not dissapoint!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/07/2009

Julia truly has the talent to help you bring your wedding vision to life, and if there are little details that escape your brain (I know they did mine), she is brilliant there too! From bouquets to boutonnieres to floral accents for my cake to a last minute decorative piece to cover an eye sore at my reception location - Posies and Promises delivered beyond my expectations.

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Debb

Debb Young · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Brides bouquet

Julia created a beautiful bouquet with my unique request for Lilacs & Lily of the Valley to be part of the mix- in Mid May and the dessert! Julia was a breeze to work with, so I extended an invite and a +1 to her. She brought her sister. Both of them helped the boys we hired to manage the wedding coordination. They laughed and danced & had a good ole time making our other guests their new friends. Pretty awesome experience!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Posies and Promises 4

Christy · Married on 09/18/2010

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The colors were perfect, and Julia knew that I really liked sunflowers. She went out of her way to go and find some to add them to my bouquet. Everything was done quickly, professionally and came out perfect. I highly recommend Posies and Promises to anyone that needs to have any type of floral arrangements done. The bouquet blew me away and went well above and beyond my expectations. Great job!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017