Poshum Events Reviews

Poshum Events 6
Poshum Events 7

David Randall · Married on 06/01/2019

Just perfect!

I want to have another wedding just to work with Poshum again. Not only were they great wedding planners but they became great friends throughout our process. I would recommend Poshum for 3 main reasons:

1. Professionalism
    They struck an incredible balance of being on the job, on top of tasks and always managing while also casually chatting to us, our guests and family. They managed things behind the scenes so we didn’t have to think or worth about them.

2. Organisation
    They managed our wide variety of vendors to perfection. They did not stress when we went and found our own vendors, but equally were happy to search for new vendors where needed. They took care of all financials, contracts and management with no issue. We actually had vendors messaging us after thanking for the introduction to poshum!

3. Design vision & communication
    We exchanged many messages with Poshum to share our vision, design preference and style. They quickly understood it and began sourcing and delivering behind it. We were never forced to an idea we didn’t want and they would continually flex and search until we were happy. Communication was frequent and open which was very important to us planning the wedding from abroad.

Overall we highly recommend Poshum for the fantastic job they did delivering our dream wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Poshum Events 8
    Poshum Events 9
    Poshum Events 10

Mania Schoina · Married on 09/23/2018

Gentility & Effectiveness

Both planners have a great sense of aesthetic and positive energy. It was great that from the first meeting they really understood our personality & wishes and planned everything based on these.

Sophia Dickinson · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing experience

Nothing but great compliments for these girls! Poshum events were the best choice for our wedding experience!
    They made us feel safe, stress free and unique from the very first moment we met.
    Our wedding took place in Paros island and 90% of our guests came from abroad, mostly from the US.
    The girls made sure everything was done perfectly and we and our friends and family enjoyed our 3 day celebration.

We are so grateful to have met you! Thank you for everything!

Sophia Dickinson

Sent on 01/23/2019

Maria Fa · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely amazing !!

They did an absolutely wonderful job! We received nothing but complements from all of our guests after the ceremony. The way they work with you to put the ceremony together was the best experience we had. My husband and I just love Poshum! We couldn’t have dreamed of a better ceremony if we tried.

Mary Argiropoulos · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent vendors who love what they do!

The girls are amazing! Everything was fulfilled adequately and on time. I will definitely use them again!!

• Eleni

Eleni Vogiatzi · Married on 07/07/2018

They took the hassle off the bride!

Angeliki and Christina were the perfect duo to help me organise my wedding. I loved meeting them; always positive and with a smile, they made sure everything was taken care of. They have a good network of collaborators and can deliver anything you ask for (like a bespoke beer bar in our case!). They have great experience and can give you great advice!

Poshum Events 11
    Poshum Events 12
    Poshum Events 13

Jacqueline · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing experience!

Poshum girls helped me and my husband with every single detail, from day one till the very last hour of our stay in Greece!

We live in Paris and deciding to get married in Greece was a bit stressful... BUT Angeliki and Christina managed to make our experience stress free and totally fun!

We chose to get married at Costa Navarino, Messinia and we had the most amazing Mediterranean themed wedding!! Everything was perfectly planned, all guests were pampered and me and my husband had absolutely nothing to worry about!

We definitely recommend Poshum events!
    Miss you girls!

Jacqueline & Paul

Stefania Kalogerakou · Married on 08/05/2017

Exceptional!

Hello!
    We got married at the Athenian Riviera last year and what I really miss the most is the time we spent with Poshum girls! They became my friends, my family, and they made us feel secure the whole time!

They always gave us great and innovative ideas. We had THE MOST amazing wedding invitations, Christina you are the best!
    The party lasted until 6 am and we didn't even felt tired :-)

Everything was more than perfectly organized, we definitely recommend Poshum team!!

Stefania Kalogerakou

Sent on 01/17/2019

Anna Douka · Married on 07/21/2017

I couldn’t ask for a better wedding planner..!!!

You cannot find better team to organize your wedding day.. Throughout the planning process, Aggeliki and her team were very organized and were always providing us with great ideas. They understood immediately how we had imagined our wedding day and created a magical scenery, even better than the one we had in mind.
    Having my wedding in a different country that i live, normally would make things too complicated and stressful, but they arraged everything so smoothly and easily that i never felt any stress or pressure. Even when we had some huge changes last minute. Something very serious happened, and the day before the wedding we had to move the venue to another location..and we had no options for a new venue at the moment, Aggeliki and her team worked non stop, even through the night, but they never let us, even for a minute, feel that we will not make it.. and they did their magic..in less than 24 hours, we moved the whole wedding in a new location - venue , rearranged everything, asjusted the wedding to the new place with the less changes possible. They were supportive, confident and stress-free (at least this is what they let us feel) and the wedding ended up to be a dream. Everything was better than we imagined and if i had to do it all over again i would always choose them.
    I couldn’t asked for a better planner. Organized, direct, punctual, positive and with fresh ideas.
    I highly recommend them..!!
    Thank you for everything!

Anna

Laura & Marc · Married on 06/04/2017

Simply the best

We met with a lot of wedding planners because we had a large number of guests and we had to make sure that everything would run smoothly.

When we met with Angeliki and Christina the choice was made immediately. Their experience, their professionalism, dedication to what they do and kindness were a few things that characterize their team.

Our wedding was a huge success and we both enjoyed it!

Keep up the good work ladies!

Laura & Marc

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Lila

Lila · Married on 05/21/2017

Exceptional

Excellent service from two sweet and super professional girls!!! I would recommend them for any occasion, looking forward for our next cooperation!

Kouroupis Maria · Married on 08/27/2016

Extraordinaire

New, fresh ideas, very accurate, relaxed, kindness, full of energy, nothing to worry about- always a step ahead, putting all their positive energy and support to make your wedding the one you dreamed of.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sara & Tobias · Married on 06/05/2015

Fabulous!!

We had our wedding at Paros island inJuly 2015. The girls made sure that everything and everyone was pleased and happy. It was not a great wedding.... It was THE BEST wedding ever!!
    We enjoyed every minute and our guests had an amazing time.
    We can’t thank you enough girls...!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Evniki Droutsa · Married on 09/13/2014

Pleasantly impressed

Creative, pleasant, adaptable, responsible. It felt like working with your best friend!

Emilia Theofanopoulou · Married on 06/29/2014

Creating the dream wedding!!!

Amazing quality of service. Poshum events managed to organized my wedding with me living in a different country. They managed to put everything together in an impeccable way. Angeliki worked really hard to create my dream wedding. And she delivered it beyond my expectations and dreams!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Poshum Events 14
    Poshum Events 15
    Poshum Events 16

Monica L. · Married on 06/23/2013

What an amazing experience!

Those girls really know what they’re doing! And love it, too! I was a pretty demanding bride (I admit it LOL), I must have changed the color palette about 4 times (and OMG what did I put you through with the welcome gifts, sorry you guys) but I was always met with a smile, a great sense of humor, and felt secure that we wouldn’t do anything if it wasn’t perfect for me. They had great, fresh ideas and ways to make, what seemed impossible, possible, easy and fun! I truly feel that I planned my wedding with two friends because that’s what they do, they make it personal.
    And it was the wedding of my dreams! Thank you for everything!
    You guys are the best!!
    Love, Monica

Christos · Married on 07/29/2012

Outstanding

Organizing a wedding in Athens, Greece from abroad (Switzerland), we had to rely on a professional wedding planner on site. In Angeliki and her team we found more than that. She guided us thoughtfully from the very beginning, was always reachable, with creative ideas, endless flexibility and with a lot of love for the detail. Thank you so much for everything - you are a star!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline & Steffan · Married on 05/21/2011

Excellent!

What an amazing excperience! Poshum team planned not only our dream wedding but also the best bachelorette ever! The girls have the most positive energy one could ask from their wedding planner.
    They have a unique easthetics, they welcome any challenge with a warm smile and can deal with demanding guests :-)
    We had the time of our lives and the complements we got from our guests were the verification for choosing Poshum events.

Girls you rock!! If we had to do it all over again we would definately choose you!

Love