Posh Planning & Event Reviews

10 | Lake Havasu City, AZ

10 Reviews for Posh Planning & Event

Chelsea Moore · Married on 12/08/2018

Best planner ever!

Honestly could not imagine this day without Nichole! She helped ease my anxiety and understood my need to be involved in everything. She is a must have for any event!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was a pleasure helping you bring your vision to life. You put so much thought into all of your pretty details! I cannot wait to see all the photos. Pixeo Pro did such a great job capturing the day. xo

Mary · Married on 11/17/2018

Prepare with POSH!

Posh Planning provided the utmost in wedding planning assistance. We could never have pulled this out without Nicole's assistance. She was 100% great on every front!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

Ahhhh! Mary, you are such a doll! You were so organized and made my job seem easy, so thank YOU! xoxo
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/17/2018

REQUIRED for your big day!

Even though this was my first rodeo, I can confidently tell you that you need Nichole to plan your wedding. She made everything seem so easy! She is always quick to respond to questions and makes you feel like the sky is the limit for all of your ideas. I had such a fun time with her during the planning process and at the wedding! The day went so smoothly and she worked with all of the vendors so I didn't have to worry about anything. It was the perfect day and Nichole was a huge part of making that happen!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jill! Your style and vision was absolutely stunning! I loved your colors and the use of cotton from your dad's farm. I am pretty sure I have looked through your wedding photos ten times and they never get old. You and Randy are such a beautiful couple inside and out. Thank YOU for trusting me ;). xoxo
  • Makenzie

Makenzie Caso · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely genuine

I can’t say enough about Nicole! She will go the extra mile for you and with the biggest smile throughout. She really loves doing what she does and it really shows!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

Thank you so much Makenzie! Couples like you and Trent make it easy to keep loving my job. Cheers to you both! xoxo - Nichole

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

Nicole was fantastic. She took nearly all of the stress off of me so I can enjoy my wedding day. I highly recommend her to help coordinate and plan your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

I am so happy I had the opportunity to coordinate your backyard wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness for you, Jimmy and your joining families! xoxo-Nichole

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

Nichole was AMAZING! She dialed in everything we had imagined and stayed so ON POINT! She was hustling around and working her tail off the day of! And all the time. I highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 06/07/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

Your Spanish influenced backyard wedding was over the top gorgeous. You made my job seem easy! Best wishes to the both of you on your new journey as a married couple! xoxo - Nichole
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/07/2018

It was a sincere pleasure working with Nichole while planning our daughter's wedding and at home reception. Nichole was thorough, paid close attention to detail, she worked very well with our other vendors and services, It isn't easy to let go of the reigns, when it's your home. Nichole made it comfortable and handled every detail (including those unexpected hiccups that occur) with such professionalism and with a smile on her face the entire time, which allowed this "mother of the bride" to be in the moment and enjoy every bit of it!
    Having Posh Planning & Event Co. and Nichole to coordinate our special day, was a godsend.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

Frances, thank you so much for trusting me to coordinate your daughter's wedding! Having someone else in your home and letting go of control is very hard and I am so happy you chose me and Posh Planning Event Co. to coordinate the day. Your organization and attention to detail made my job seem easy. It was so much fun! xoxo - Nichole

Breanna · Married on 03/31/2018

Nichole with Posh Planning & Event Co. helped to make my wedding day one of the best days of my life. It was beautiful, fun, organized, and STRESS FREE. There was not a single thing that went wrong on the day of my wedding and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I have her to thank for that. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

Brea I loved helping you bring your dream wedding to life. Your style and vision was gorgeous. I am so happy that I was able to remove any and all stress from your wedding day. You both deserve infinite years of love and happiness! xoxo - Nichole

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

Nichole was amazing, and was such a pleasure working with her and her staff. She wasn't only a great coordinator, but she became more like friend. She was able to do an amazing job, help the day be not even stress for myself and all the families there. It was so nice to have someone that was be able to do what she does, but still feel like she was someone in the family laughing with us and being there for me all night. Nichole truly made our day perfect and I am so grateful that we had her be apart of our special day.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

I am honored to have been a part of such a beautiful day! I enjoyed every minute of your special day. You both are surrounded by so much love and happiness :). Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. GREEN!

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

Nichole & her vendors are wonderful ! We got married at Havasu Springs Resort in October and it was absolutely perfect . She is such a pleasure to work with. Prompt, professional and made our whole experience stress free. I highly recommend Nicole for your dream wedding or special event .

Sent on 06/19/2018

Posh Planning & Event's reply:

You and Charlie were a pleasure to work with! You both were so sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed helping you bring your vision to life! xoxo -Nichole