Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Reviews

Posh Hair and Makeup Studio 4
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Scheuer · Married on 05/18/2019

Stylish & On trend

I was lucky enough to find Posh for all my bridal parties hair and makeup services. Heather and Lindsey traveled to the venue and brought everything necessary for all the different girls needs. They were able to stick to our day of timeline and make the getting ready process fun and enjoyable. All the ladies looked amazing and our hair and makeup stayed perfect throughout the long day. I plan to continue to use Posh for any future hair and makeup appointments!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Posh Hair and Makeup Studio 7
    Posh Hair and Makeup Studio 8

chassell · Married on 10/07/2017

Laura is the QUEEN! Her talent is incredible; she is truly an artist at what she does. In the months before leading up to the wedding I visited and consulted with Laura and she was more than happy to spend the time with me perfecting a wedding makeup regimen for ME. I do not have perfect skin and thought airbrush would be the answer to cover the flaws. I did airbrush for my bridal trial and although absolutely beautiful because...duh, its Laura; I had my concerns about its longevity...Next time I saw Laura we discussed the pros and CONS of airbrush and we decided for wedding day to do BRUSH makeup and I am so happy that I did. My advice to any bride is: Go Brush! Let the artists do their work instead of a spray on gadget - you won't regret it - I know I don't! I can't thank Laura enough for the time & energy she spent with me. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day & that's how it should be! I also have to thank Kari who worked with me scheduling services for myself and my bridesmaids and the logistics of making it all happen! It really was so flawless and stress free from start to finish.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Alison · Married on 09/22/2017

Laura and Lindsay from Posh came to our hotel room to do makeup for all my girls on the morning of the wedding. They did an amazing job - my girls looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all day and night! They were also so sweet and fun to have around on our wedding morning. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you POSH! Staff is so kind and helpful: in the salon and at the location the day of the wedding! Their salon is so quaint, I loved it there!

When I first went to them, I saw Laura for a consult about the wedding hair/makeup. A different salon had ruined my hair previously, and it was very dry and tangled. She gave me a product and I bought a brush there, and within one wash my hair was fixed! She then colored my hair exactly how I wanted it. I was so happy!

The day of the wedding Laura came with two other beauticians. They styled my mother-in-law, my bridesmaids, and myself. I am so glad I decided to have them come to us, it was such a relaxed and stress-free day.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Kari and her fellow hair stylists/makeup artists at POSH are amazing ! Out of all the vendors I worked with, they were definitely the easiest and everyone looked amazing! All of my girls were very hesitant because they were concerned about their hair or makeup looking exactly how they were picturing it looking in their heads, but by the time we were all done everyone had a big smile on their face! Even my most picky bridesmaid had made the comment that she didn't want to wash off her makeup the next morning because it still looked flawless. I would recommend POSH to any bride that is looking for people who are going to be efficient, dependable, and very easy to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lesley · Married on 10/24/2015

POSH was the perfect place to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding. Julie did an amazing job! She spent a lot of time during my trial making sure my hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted for the day of. My hair and makeup stayed on all day and through dancing on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/20/2015

As a bride, one of my biggest fears was that I would not like my hair and make up on my wedding day. I'm so happy to say that I worried for nothing, thanks to Kari and her crew! Kari listened to exactly what I wanted, encouraged me to bring in pictures, and ensured that I had hair and make up trials to really nail down my look. They even traveled to my wedding venue and did all of mine and my bridesmaid services right on site. Their attention to detail was exceptional, and they truly made me feel like a bride. I can't say enough good things about what a fabulous job Kari and Heather did, and my bridesmaids and I received compliments all night long. I would recommend them to anyone! :)

Sent on 11/10/2015

I want to extend an enormous thank you to Kari Boesch and her staff at Posh. I am an out-of-state bride who just got married this past weekend in my hometown back in Michigan. I reached out to Kari after one of my bridesmaids used her services about a year ago and I loved working with them the first time around. From the very start Kari was polite, responsive and professional. When it came to the time of my trial run, she agreed to rearrange her schedule to fit me in over a holiday weekend since she knew I was only in town temporarily and the staff member originally set to work with me had a medical emergency. I also explained to her the difficulty I was having with finding jewelry to match my gown and Kari was able to recommend an affordable and excellent line of jewelry she can purchase directly from the manufacturer. She helped me to purchase the jewelry and made the process seamless. Most importantly, she was on time, calm and professional the day of the wedding despite terrible weather and bad lighting. My mother, bridesmaids and I could not have been more pleased with the final result. Thank you Kari and your staff for a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Christy · Married on 04/04/2015

I can't say enough about how amazing POSH is!!! I was an out of town bride and POSH was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I was skeptical at first as I had tried a local competitor and was not satisfied. From the first moment I contacted Kari she was professional and worked diligently to make sure everything was set up for my big day. Laura was the lead for my trial hair and make-up and for my big day. She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Laura made sure that my hair and make-up, the wedding parties and the mothers looked perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better experience. Laura made me look and feel beautiful for my big day. I still get compliments to this day on how beautiful we looked.

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • futuremrsturk12

shannon · Married on 10/10/2014

I first found posh by doing a search for salons that would come to me on my wedding day. I first contacted Kari, who is a pleasure to work with; I decided that before I signed a contract I wanted to meet the person who might do my wedding hair and makeup. So she matched me up with Julie, I have now been going to Julie for about 6 months and am so happy to have met her. She is amazing at her job, I feel beautiful every time I leave the salon and my wedding day was no exception. Julie really took her time and listened to every idea and thought that I had about how I wanted to look and feel and she made them all come true. I felt amazing the day of our wedding and I owe it all to Julie.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Amy · Married on 08/15/2014

Kari was great at helping me get all the details right for my wedding day! I had a large party and they accommodated us very well and everyone got done on time and looked beautiful. Julie is the best, and she helped me get my hair exactly how I wanted it! I couldn't have been happier with their service! They do fantastic shellac too, so make sure you set that up!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Kari is AMAZING and her crew is fantastic, too!! Go here for your wedding. You will not be disappointed! They are so much fun! :) I was so happy with my make up and hair. LOVE POSH :)

Sent on 06/26/2014

Kari from POSH Studios made me look the best I've ever looked. I had my hair and makeup trial at her amazing studio in Milford, MI where I received her undivided attention and care. Her studio also has an amazing selection of Too Faced products. It's so much fun. She really did an amazing job and she did an even better job on the wedding day! She traveled to our hotel and did 2 full hair and makeups and 2 makeups. All on her own. Her airbrush application was flawless.
    Kari was friendly and professional and I really enjoyed my time with her at both the trial and on the wedding day. I actually live out of state, which I'm kind of bummed about, because if I lived back in MI I would make POSH studios my permanent location for hair, makeup and nails. She was my favorite wedding vendor! I would recommend her to my nearest and dearest any day!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/27/2013

Kari and Julie were absolutely amazing! I LOVED my look for my wedding day and I owe it all to them! They were extremely organized and knew exactly how to make sure everyone had their hair and makeup done in time; especially with having 8 girls. They made sure that I loved my look and were so accommodating if I wanted to add or change something at the last minute. Not only did they do a fabulous job on all of the girls' hair and makeup, they were so sweet and so fun to chat with all morning. :) I highly recommend this salon!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Amy · Married on 07/13/2013

Absolutely amazing! The girls at Posh were incredible! I contacted Posh to do makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother of the bride. One month before my wedding, the girls I had hired from another salon to do hair backed out. I was more than a little freaked out. I explained the situation to Posh and they jumped in to help! The girls from Posh were so amazing. I really cannot say enough positive things about them. They were friendly, sweet, fun, and enthusiastic. The girls made me feel so special. I can't remember the name of the girl who did my hair and makeup unfortunately. She was such a wonderful part of my special day! Thank you Posh!!!

Sent on 01/29/2014

C. · Married on 07/06/2013

I dont even know where to start... From the first time we emailed Kari she was so quick about responding to us and very accommodating. My wife and I were having a commitment ceremony so there were two brides and about 10 bridesmaids/junior bridesmaids/flower girls that needed hair done and a lot had make up done. They are very detail oriented and want to know who is getting what that day. After everyone saw what an amazing job they were doing they all wanted to try and get their hair or makeup done. They were so accommodating with add ons and worked well with everyone's suggestions. I personally had Laura and I could not say enough good things about her. She was a FANTASTIC makeup artist and helped make this tomboy look like a princess. My wife could not say enough good things about Kari and her assistant as well. We did get rained out of our outdoor ceremony and had to be outside during a little drizzle to get pictures and our hair and make up stayed in tact. We would recommend them to everyone! Great job ladies

Sent on 07/08/2013

Posh Hair and Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We loved working with you both so much! We hope see you both again in the future for a visit! You guys are an amazing couple and we just loved working with you and your group!

xo,
    THE POSH TEAM

Laura · Married on 06/08/2013

Kari and her team did an incredible job on my wedding day! Besides myself, there were 5 bridesmaids and 2 moms getting hair and makeup and there was no rush at all, they got everything done with plenty of time and they were relaxed, professional and just really nice! Kari did the hair while Laura and Rose did the makeup. All 3 of them did such a great job, we all looked amazing! I could not have asked for anything better on my wedding day and I would highly recommend Posh Studio!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2013

Ahh, they were incredible!!! The communication was excellent, trial run was smooth and really helped, Gina also did my eyebrows the week of the wedding.

Gina and Julie came to the venue for 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms and me. Got us all done ahead of schedule and beautifully!! I had airbrush done and it was totally worth it, I can't believe how flawless my skin was. Gina also did a fabulous job with my curly hair - it stayed beautiful all night :)

I am so happy I chose Posh for hair and makeup. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/04/2013

shannon · Married on 10/20/2012

Posh just did the hair and makeup for my recent wedding, they did an amazing job! Everyone looked beautiful, everyone was happy with their look! They were on time and finished on time! They were awesome!

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/06/2012

I can not thank Lexi and Julie enough for everything they had done for me this past weekend for our wedding. My mom actually sees Julie for her normal cuts, etc. I had a previous salon in Traverse city that did not go well to say the least, and my mom was telling Julie at Posh about, and she said she would do my hair and travel to Traverse city for me! I had my trial and LOVED the girls!! They were so accommodating, listened to everything I asked for, and made it so much fun!
    They traveled to Traverse City the night before my wedding and were with us from 9am through when I walked down the aisle. My hair and my 'maids hair was AMAZING. All of our make up was SO unique, and Lexi listened to our every want in our makeup design.
    Not only were they our 'stylist' they were part of the wedding party by the time they left. I could not ask for a better team for that day. Hands down, I would put 100% faith in Lexi and Julie at Posh!! Love you gals so much! (O, and my groom LOVED my makeup and hair!) :) xoxo

Sent on 10/07/2012

Julie and Gina did a great job with hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my MIL! I loved my hair and makeup even more than the trial and felt fantastic! It held up all throughout the wedding, even with some serious dancing. I also have to give a special shout-out to Candis, who went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was happy with everything and felt great on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Nichole · Married on 07/14/2012

I loved Posh Studio! They did a beautiful job on all the bridesmaids and my Mother the day of the wedding. Some bridesmaids just got their eyes done and others got full face makeup. Alexis was awesome and made sure someone was always getting something done. My make-up looked amazing. It lasted all day and through the night (even with lots of dancing!). In fact, I was so tired the night of the wedding, I forgot to wash my face. I woke up the next morning and still looked beautiful. My eyelashes lasted overnight!
    Alexis did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/12/2012

My mom, 2 of my bridesmaids and myself all had hair and makeup done. Everyone was so pleased! They travel onsite as well which was such a bonus!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Sara · Married on 05/19/2012

I am so thrilled how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day! Three gals from the Posh Hair & Makeup Studio team came to do my hair and makeup, as well as for my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone was extremely happy with the results. I am very glad that I got airbrush makeup because it lasted all day/night, especially through the 80 degree sunny weather. Angela, Julie, and team were very professional and informative from when I first booked the appointment, during my trial, and also on the big day. I will definitely recommend Posh Hair & Makeup Studio to other brides!

Sent on 05/31/2012