POSH DJs Reviews

568 Reviews for POSH DJs

• Kourtney

Kourtney Agugliaro · Getting married on 07/07/2022

the PARTY of my wedding

POSH DJs and specifically Lil Cee made my wedding a party that people are still talking about! The vibes from this company are top notch and were exactly what we needed after having a wedding during a pandemic. He was informative to any modifications or restrictions required by the venue, and made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed. He completey understood the music theme I was hoping for and made it a reality effortlessly. A huge plus was POSH’s option for live music. The sax player Lil Cee brought with him was a HUGE HIT! Shout out to Jason on the sax, that dance floor would not have been the same without him. Lastly, POSH was fairly priced and they have a very long list of options from lightening to smoke machines, etc. which is amazing so every bride can customize their DJ experience.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie Maida · Getting married on 01/09/2022

POSHDJs - Dream Team

I had the pleasure to work with Mike, Cesar, and Evan from POSHDjs - all genuine and down to earth guys who want to make your special day fun and easy. If it wasn't for Cesar calling me this summer to discuss our plan in the midst of COVID - I might not have gotten married this year. He helped set us up with a new venue (The Estate at Farrington Lake in East Brunswick) as our original plans were starting to fall through and we were in panic mode. Thank you, Cesar.

And for the special day, Evan was absolutely amazing. He is easy to get along with and we trusted him to get the party going especially during a global pandemic where many people are still skeptical about gatherings and adjusting their partying style. He made the night flow and kept in constant communication with my husband and I to make sure we were having a good time.

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Razzi · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ!

Sean was awesome! The music, the lights, the photo booth was truly amazing. We had so many people tell us how amazing the DJ was, from friends and family to the staff at The Madison. He was on point with everything we wanted and made our night one to never forget. I know I gave Sean feedback after the wedding was done, but please share with him how great he was.

Thank you guys for truly everything. We will be sure if anyone needs a DJ we will be sure to send them your way.

I want to thank you for suggesting the photo booth. It was a hit and I love how simple and quick it was.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Maria Fuentes · Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing amazing amazing, oh did I say amazing?

Cesear and his team are incredible!!! Especially during this unforeseen pandemic! So flexible in accommodating my needs for my wedding and not making me feel guilty which is the next part!! I’ll keep booking for future events

Sent on 07/08/2020

Melissa Lefebvre · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely incredible

Thank you to Posh & Evan for absolutely killing every aspect our wedding! Evan was able to customize our music for our ceremony and played every song we requested and even ones we didn’t think of during our reception! Our entire evening was one fabulous party! Evan went above and beyond and even helped us with some hiccups that we had to experience due to our venue dropping the ball! We are so happy Evan and Posh were able to accommodate our date and venue changes!!!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Skorka · Married on 09/19/2020

Posh DJ’s Is The Way To Go!

I cannot thank Posh DJ’s enough for being so flexible with us during our ‘covid wedding’. Time and time again Posh was so incredibly accommodating. We went from hiring Posh to DJ our original wedding pre-covid (because we loved how versatile they are) when people felt comfortable dancing to hiring a string quartet through them. The quartet was absolutely incredible and our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the music was. I would hire Posh DJ’s time and time again because they are so reliable and amazing at what they do.

Sent on 09/29/2020

POSH DJs's reply:

Hey Stephanie! This means a lot to us! Thank you for trusting us with your special day! We hope to see you again soon at a friend's wedding! -Mike

Danielle Gambino · Married on 09/10/2020

Mr and Mrs Careri

DJ Lil Cee and the whole POSH family were absolutely amazing! We were supposed to get married in April, but due to COVID had to postpone to September. They made the process seamless and were in communication with us the whole way through to our big day making sure everything was perfect. They made sure our guests were comfortable given the new guidelines and always kept the party going. There is not one bad thing we could say they made the night magical and it will definitely be talked about in years to come. Thanks for being part of our special day!

Sent on 09/11/2020

POSH DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Thank you for trusting us with your special day and we hope to see you again soon!
  • Jamie

Jamie Fitzgerald · Married on 08/28/2020

There’s a reason they’re #1, PERFECT

DJ Barr at POSH is an incredible DJ and human being. We were nervous about how our Covid wedding would go given all the fear and uncertainty in the world. Barr took control and handled our concerns flawlessly. He made time for us to meet over video chat, was available to contact day or night leading up to the wedding and in all ways made this entire wedding a huge success. My guests still rave about what an awesome DJ we had and I’d recommend him 10/10.

Sent on 09/17/2020

POSH DJs's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your special day Jamie! We hope to see you again soon at a friend's wedding! Congratulations! -Mike

Stephanie McLaughlin · Married on 07/25/2020

Sean Tylor

We just had our wedding with POSH 7/25/2020 ! The music was amazing. Sean listened to everything we wanted during our Zoom meeting ! He was so great. We also used POSH for photo booth and all of our guests took advantage of that and we have hundreds of photos! Worth every single penny! ❤️

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Nicolle

Nicolle Palicas · Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing and Helpful

My husband and I knew we wanted to book POSHDJs when my brother used them for his own wedding but we are so happy we did! We worked with LIL Cee and everything went smoothly from planning to execution. The reception was a huge hit and he was able to keep everyone on the dance floor. I loved the up lighting they did along with the mirror me photo booth. If you have chance to book POSHDJs, definitely do it!

Sent on 07/11/2020
  • Meagan-Ashley

Meagan-Ashley Menza · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing dj

POSH DJS and Lil Cee have been amazing to work with during the crazy coronavirus! They have been so helpful, supportive and accommodating with moving our wedding date and willing to go above and beyond to help us with whatever wedding needs we may have. We can't wait to have Lil Cee dj at our wedding in 2021! We can't recommend them enough 1,000 stars if we could!

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Lynn · Married on 04/03/2020

The wedding everyone will keep talking about

We, along with every single guest, had the best time at our wedding, so many people came up to us to tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. DJ Lil Cee got every person to get up dance and have the best time ever. We had percussionist, sparklers, dancing on the clouds, all the bells and whistles and each part was completely worth it. Everything was perfect

Sent on 09/14/2020

POSH DJs's reply:

Jessica, thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day! Congratulations again! We hope to see you again soon at a friend's wedding!
  • Lana

Lana LoPresti · Married on 03/14/2020

Tons of Options

POSH DJs is your one stop shop for all things entertainment. They have tons of options and streamline everything into a really simply planning process. We chose several lighting packages, the live Frank Sinatra singer, photo booth, and CO2 gun. Our DJ, Andrew, checked in with us throughout the night and made sure everyone was always on the dance floor. We had a great party and highly recommend POSH!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Liz Szczepanik · Married on 02/21/2020

Get Your Dancing Shoes Ready!

We stumbled upon a Posh DJs billboard on our way home from getting stood up by another DJ at what should have been our initial meeting. My then fiance and I had heard about them here on Wedding Wire, but figured they were too expensive for our budget. Feeling dejected at having been stood up by the DJ we were prepared to sign with, we decided to give Posh a call - what could it hurt? Well I'll tell you what, doing so might have been the best decision we ever made for our wedding. If you're anything like me, you know nothing about DJ-ing and figure that no matter who your DJ is or what they play, your wedding will still be fine. WRONG. DJ Lil Cee and all his colleagues at Posh DJs have this down to a science. They put so much thought and planning into making sure they have your dance floor packed to the max, and they achieve! There were points during our wedding when the dance floor was so full, our guests were dancing between the tables on the perimeter. If you're looking for a DJ to keep your guests up on their feet all night long, Posh DJs are your guys! 100% recommend.

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Civitano · Married on 02/11/2020

Amazing! The best out there!

POSH DJs is bar far the BEST ENTERTAINMENT around for weddings or any event you may need them for. Don't look anywhere else you're wasting your time if you do. DJ Lil Cee was our MC for our 11/14/19 wedding @ The Park Chateau. From start to finish he had everyone on the dance floor!! Everyone who attended our wedding can't stop talking about how amazing our wedding & the party were. We wish we could go back to the night & continue celebrating, we can't wait for the next wedding we attend & see POSH DJs there its a guaranteed AWESOME PARTY!!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Liz

Liz Brancucci · Married on 02/09/2020

Posh djs is the bomb! Thks sean!

SEAN was the most wonderful DJ ever for our large wedding in September! He did a great job of keeping our guests dancing and having a party the entire night of our wedding. Our ceremony was flawless. Our first dances also. Sean read the room perfectly. I could not be happier with Sean as our DJ and would recommend him to anyone. Also, he did a great job with the lighting and made our venue look so beautiful. He spent a lot of time coordinating with our venue to ensure we could use the sparklers and fog- at the last minute. We had so many friends come up and tell us that the music at the wedding was awesome. Thank you for an amazing night that you made run seamlessly SEAN! I hope your little one is doing well !

Sent on 12/18/2019

Rolando La Serie · Married on 01/03/2020

Great Customer Experience

We are currently in the process of working with Wagner for or our upcoming wedding. He has gone above and beyond to make our decision process as easy and efficient as possible, and we are so excited to have him on our team for the big day!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/21/2019

There was no other choice

Brandon was absolutely incredible, from laying out the foundation to playing music to the crowd's mood, he hit the nail on the head. Our venue was a little more hands on and gave directions for the cake cutting/bouquet/garter toss, which was probably frustrating to him ( we were at the point in the night where we had no clue what was going on lol) but he handled it like a champ. Our friends and family have been raving about how much fun they had and how they never stopped dancing. We also had a photo booth option, which was definitely money well spent. Our guests enjoyed it (our nephew a little too much photobombing everyone) and we were presented with a lovely album at the end of the night from everyone.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • F

Fratelli's Pizzeria & Cafe · Married on 11/16/2019

40th Birthday Party best DJs!

We used Posh for my wife’s 40th birthday party! They were great! Would definitely recommend. We also did a photo montage and photo booth! Everything was great! Thank you so much

Sent on 11/18/2019

Chrystal · Married on 11/09/2019

Keep the dance floor poppin' for 4 hours

Andrew was our DJ and he was great to work with. He was professional and flexible. During the day of our wedding he checked in with us a few times to make sure we were all on the same page. He also met up with us, going out of his way, for our final meeting. The premium light packaging was absolutely worth it. Everyone remarked on how the music was excellent. There is an option on their website for you to request must-play, play-if-possible, don't-play. Everything was seamless. Nothing cheesy was said or done. There are several options for upgrades, additions, etc. should you so desire. I am a musician and the song pieces were all timed perfectly and there were not awkward transitions (I was listening for them!). We all had a great time. Do not hesitate to book with Posh DJ's and Andrew!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Gangi was Amazing!

I have to admit I was a bit nervous about the DJ. That is only because I like slow music that isn’t really dance/party music and I didn’t think anything he played I would like. Wow, was I wrong. Andrew Gangi was above and beyond what I expected for my wedding. He mixed songs throughout the night to appeal to the whole room. Absolutely would recommend so anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Michael

Michael Loggia · Married on 11/01/2019

Brandon at POSH

I cannot recommend Brandon at POSH enough. He took the time to get to know my wife & I very well and deliver an experience every one of our guests thoroughly enjoyed

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Walczak · Married on 10/19/2019

10.19.19 Ryland Inn - Rodriguez Wedding

POSH DJs deserves more than a 5-star rating. Everyone was professional, friendly and so fun! The music was consistently on point and kept everyone’s spirits up and pumped the whole event. Most importantly, our DJ Julian delivered a night to remember for the rest of our lives. Genuinely recommend POSH to anyone and everyone looking for entertainment for their big day/night!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Richard

Richard J. Colonna · Married on 10/19/2019

Posh Was The BEST Choice!!!!

Being in the wedding business, I've been around a ton of vendors and one of the first things my NOW husband and I did when we started to plan our wedding day, was to make sure POSH was available. I knew they would be the best, that they would really make our special day memorable and they did NOT disappoint!! We met with our DJ Brandon Villani and he really took the time to understand what we wanted and most importantly, what we didn't!! We were very specific when it came to the types of music and songs we wanted played and we were even specific with when they were played. Our processional music involved people walking out to a certain number of counts and we even had a choreographed couples dance that was seamless because Brandon made sure it would be!!! When it comes to music, POSH really is the ONLY choice and every single guest commented and continues to comment on how awesome the music was and how incredible Brandon was!! Thank you Brandon and thank you POSH!! You made our day beyond what we had hoped it would be!!! Regards, Richard & Jeff

Sent on 01/04/2020