239 Reviews for Posh Bridal Salon

Sample Gowns (3)
Shoes (3)
Bridesmaids (1)
237 Posh Bridal Salon Reviews

I initially thought that it would take weeks for me to find the perfect dress, but it only took one appointment at Posh! My experience at Posh is something that I will always remember - it was full of joy! I felt more than welcomed by the owner, Janell, as well as the staff. Kat showed me what I initially came to the store to try on as well as many other dresses that were all incredibly beautiful and flattering. The appointment ended with celebration because I found my dream dress!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows

I didn't think I would say this after day one of trying on dresses but I said Yes to the Dress at POSH! What an amazing experience. From the ambiance of the studio to the celebration dance, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an absolute fabulous experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! Brooke and the whole team were super helpful and personable. They really took the time to get to know you, and they really listened to what you are really looking for on your special day. They make your wedding dress experience truly memorable. It was really nice that I was the only one in the boutique trying on dresses with my family. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Profile Picture Darian, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so excited to be a POSH bride!! I had the pleasure of working with Brooke as my bridal consultant and she was fantastic. I started out by picking dresses I thought I would like and then Brooke was able to bring out more styles I had not thought of trying based on her expertise. Needless to say, it worked! She was so friendly and honest when we (inevitably) asked for her opinion on the dresses as well. The boutique was beautiful and I had a huge mirror and dressing all to myself. It was definitely a high quality boutique and I am so excited to have found my dress there!

Thank you, POSH!!

Profile Picture Jaimee, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Seriously could not have had a better experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! They were very attentive to both me and my guests. Special shout out to Kat who was absolutely wonderful and very personable, she kept me feeling very comfortable which made such a difference compared to previous experiences! They really have made wedding dress shopping into an art, and really made the process an experience rather than just an appointment to try on dresses. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bride

Posh is the place to go! After having been to at least 6 different bridal shops I felt so defeated. I thought I would never find the one and I would have to settle. After taking a couple weeks off to kinda reset my brain (and heart) I decided to go to Posh! I had a really good feeling that something great was going to come out of my visit. I was right... I found THE dress and couldn’t have felt any more special. The girls there do an amazing job at making you feel like the dress was made just for you! I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can put it on again! Highly suggest a visit to Posh! The atmosphere, ladies, and dresses are a class of their own!

Profile Picture lexie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I am sooo happy that I found my PERFECT wedding dress at Posh Bridal! Brooke and Janell were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very knowledgeable and made my overall experience feel very personalized AND fun! The salon and atmosphere is gorgeous with a beautiful selection of gowns, and I felt super comfortable. Thank you so much Posh team. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Hair Accessories

I had the absolute BEST experience at Posh. From the beginning, Courtney welcomed me in, along with my mom and bridesmaids, and made us feel at home. The layout of the shop makes your shopping experience feel very personal. After telling Courtney about my style and what I was looking for, she was so spot on for the whole appointment. She brought me so many great selections based on my personal tastes, and we had so much fun trying different dresses on. After finding the ONE, the owner, Janell, came over to put on the finishing touches. She gave me shoes, a veil, and a bouquet and played music as I "walked down the aisle." Then Courtney brought out champagne so I could share a toast with my loved ones to celebrate. I would HIGHLY recommend any bride go to Posh when shopping for their wedding dress. They have a wide selection of high quality and affordable dresses, and the experience cannot be beat!

Profile Picture Clara , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride

It has been 5 days since I said yes! To my perfect, and I mean PERFECT dress! The entire experience was one to remember and cherish. Not only were the 2 lovely women helping me but all attention was on me and my desire and needs. Not once did I feel like I was an inconvenience or stubborn. They listened, they suggested, they literally were everything I needed and more! Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, I also have some of my fondest memories of this engagement/wedding journey with the spectacular women from that boutique. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the pleasure of working with Kat on my first visit to POSH bridal and the experience was simply wonderful. After seeing other dresses at different bridal salons I knew I had to go back to POSH. My mom and I had a lovely second appointment with Janelle and we had a BLAST. I said yes to my perfect dress and the staff at POSH are the absolute BEST!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress shopping at Posh was an amazing experience. This was the first place I went and I found my dress. The employees are awesome and very helpful!

Profile Picture Zoe, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Posh was the first shop that I chose to try on wedding gowns....and I found the one!! They have stunning gowns and a great selection. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. I felt so comfortable and welcomed. I would definitely recommend POSH to any and every bride seeking the perfect wedding gown!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Loved the atmosphere! The dresses are amazing and you won't be able to find these anywhere else. Must stop by to try the varieties. The staff is great. On the first snowfall for this winter we had a chance to go outside for a quick photo in my wedding dress to be!

Profile Picture Ong, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

"It's all about you!" There are no truer words when it comes to Posh Bridal. From the moment you walk in the door, you are treated like the only bride in the salon. Upon arrival, you're greeted by your personal consultant. I was lucky enough to have Kat. She listened to everything I said, and read every facial expression. She really took the time to understand the look I was going for based on the venue, as well as my body type. Kat was so good about answering every little question, or showing us different options for accessories. I so appreciated her relaxed demeanor, and the no-stress atmosphere of the salon! I was given as much time as I needed to finally say YES to a dress I had seen elsewhere, but was swayed because of my experience at Posh! Janell (owner) then assisted in measuring me (shoes included) to get the real feel, and took time to share next steps, and when I could expect to come back for a "visit" with my dress. Words can't express my gratitude, and happiness with my decision to say YES at Posh. Thank you Kat and Janell!

Profile Picture Mariel, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough great things about Posh Bridal! From start to finish the entire experience was something I will never forget. Brooke was great at listening to everything I wanted from start to finish and still keeping my bridesmaids opinion in mind. When I finally said yes to the dress, my mom actually was running late so she let me come back an hour later (once I had my mom with me) and do the whole "say yes to the dress moment" with everything which was so so special to me. At no point did she rush me or pressure me and I just knew this was the perfect dress for my wedding. If you are looking for a truly memorable experience and dress, look no further! thank you posh!!!

Profile Picture allison, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride

We went to POSH for our very first dress shopping experience and they did not disappoint! Our bridal consultant, Brooke was so wonderful and helped pull different styles for me to try. I ended up choosing an amazing dress that was far from what I thought I wanted and I would've never known to try it without the gentle nudge from my family and Brooke! I ended up leaving the dress and coming back the following weekend because I couldn't stop thinking about it. After trying it on again and saying "YES!" the POSH team brought out champagne for us to celebrate. I had an amazing experience at POSH from the start and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for their wedding dress! Now I can't wait to go back after my dress comes in!

Profile Picture Devon, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so excited to be a POSH bride! From the minute I walked into the boutique, the warmth with which I was greeted made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I knew I was in good hands! During the selection process, Brooke did a fantastic job talking me through the dresses that I tried on. She listened attentively to what I liked and disliked about each dress. In the end, Brooke was the one who pulled the dress I said “Yes!” to. I believe that truly goes to show how well-trained and amazing the team at POSH is. They know their stuff! Having Janell and Kat peek in during my session with Brooke was also pretty special. I could tell that the POSH team functions as a family and they are all there to support the bride. When I officially said “Yes” to my dress, I was blown away at how the entire team treated me like a princess! I felt so cared for and important. It was such a special moment and I’m so thankful it will forever be a part of my wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal salon was wonderful! It was easy to create an appointment and the staff was extremely helpful. I found my dress here and loved every minute of the experience!

Profile Picture Ruth, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Posh Bridal were wonderful! My consultant was Rachael and this was her first bridal appointment...she was amazing! Very sweet and down to earth. There was no pressure to choose a dress right away and we tried different styles to eliminate what I didn't like. The service was also great. Janell Berte (owner and designer) came out and sketched out a custom dress for me! She was delightful. I am so happy I chose Posh Bridal for my wedding dress. I would HIGHLY recommend coming here.

Profile Picture Hana, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Posh was the first and thankfully the only boutique I needed to visit in finding my perfect dress. The consultants matched a dress to my personality and I was ready to say I do right there in their lobby! Would highly recommend it for a "one in a million" kind of experience - from customer service to dress selection.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am blown away by POSH! Kat was my stylist and she found the absolute perfect dress that seemed made specifically for me. I showed Kat some dresses I had liked and she nailed it! I am obsessed with my dress and can’t wait to come back to finish my dream dress. Thanks POSH!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Customization

A lovely shop and wonderful team! I had the best experience! I tried on several dresses but wanted slight modifications to all. Janelle worked with me to design the dress of my dreams and took the time to thoroughly explain the materials and show me different styles of lace. I learned so much and loved the one on one attention. Everyone at Posh was the nicest and I felt their desire to help me find the perfect dress. Janelle's dresses are one of a kind, absolutely beautifully made. I can't wait to see the final product in a few months. Thanks Posh!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

With planning a wedding, my biggest fear was that things always end up looking cookie cutter, especially in the realm of wedding dresses. I've perused dresses online and in person and was never thrilled with the same shapes, same styles, same generic looks. Walking into POSH, however, was an entirely different feel. With a boho environment, customized attention, and dresses that look like they've been elaborately and creatively crafted for those seeking detail and character, this entire experience couldn't have been more ideal.

Profile Picture Kerry, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

My visit to Posh Bridal was nothing short of perfect! I went to my appointment with a hazy idea of what I wanted and my stylist, Kat, managed to not only pull numerous dresses that I loved but found the perfect dress for me and my wedding in less than an hour! My "say yes to the dress" moment was just as I had imagined it, with tears, smiles, champagne, and pure joy. I would recommend Posh to any and all brides. Their team makes you feel special and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Thank you Posh!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/30/17, 1 Review