253 Reviews for Posh Bridal Salon

Shoes (4)
Sample Gowns (3)
Bridesmaids (1)
251 Posh Bridal Salon Reviews

Amazing!! They were so wonderful!! They respected my budget and helped me find the most amazing dress

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went in thinking I was not going to buy a dress, and I came out with my dream dress UNDER BUDGET! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils

Posh was the third store I shopped at, and immediately walking in I felt at ease and at home. The team was AMAZING. I went to another bridal appointment after my morning and Posh, and ended up going back that same day to Posh and buying the dress I fell in love with. I could not stop thinking about the great experience and dresses they had at Posh. The team was so happy and excited for me and it really made the moment special. They really helped me find the style I liked and chose dresses based on my likes/dislikes. I cannot say good enough things about Posh and their team! Thank you!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mom suggested that we visit Posh soon after I got engaged to look for wedding dresses. It was my first and last stop! The people at Posh were warm and welcoming. They didn't rush me and were not pushy at all. The physical space is lovely - exactly what you want in a shop when you're trying on dresses. I eventually chose a dress designed by the owner of the shop, Janell Berte. It's gorgeous, but most important, it's being custom made for me using fabrics that complement my skin tone/coloring. It's being customized (sleeves added, a ribbon on the waist) so that it is perfect for me. The staff people are super friendly and the prices are reasonable for the quality you get. Definitely recommend this shop!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Posh is awesome. The experience of going to Posh isn’t like any other shop. They are attentive and gracious but know exactly what they are doing. Kat was wonderful to work with and she felt, more like a friend, and less like a dress consultant, which really put me at ease. Working in the wedding industry, I’ve seen a lot of dresses but Posh has so many unique and stunning dresses. They are all such great quality, works of art. I said YES to my dress at Posh and I’m so glad I did. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my dress!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went into POSH this weekend for my first ever bridal appointment. I was blown away with the experience overall. Brooke did an amazing job pulling dresses in my style and listening to what I wanted in my dream gown. She was very knowledgable about the dresses and the options I had. My family and I had a great time throughout the whole appointment and I found my dream gown by the end of the appointment. If you want a fun, relaxed bridal appointment with the most amazing dress options, I would recommend you check out POSH. I am so thankful I checked them out, and you won't be disappointed if you do the same!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kat, Senior Fashion Specialist at Posh Bridal, was absolutely lovely to work with. She greeted us with a smile and open ears. She guided me through the process and helped me to find the perfect dress for my wedding. Kat continues to go above and beyond to make this a smooth and personalized experience. I would highly recommend Posh Bridal and Kat if you are looking for the perfect wedding gown!

Profile Picture DANA, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I initially thought that it would take weeks for me to find the perfect dress, but it only took one appointment at Posh! My experience at Posh is something that I will always remember - it was full of joy! I felt more than welcomed by the owner, Janell, as well as the staff. Kat showed me what I initially came to the store to try on as well as many other dresses that were all incredibly beautiful and flattering. The appointment ended with celebration because I found my dream dress!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows

I didn't think I would say this after day one of trying on dresses but I said Yes to the Dress at POSH! What an amazing experience. From the ambiance of the studio to the celebration dance, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an absolute fabulous experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! Brooke and the whole team were super helpful and personable. They really took the time to get to know you, and they really listened to what you are really looking for on your special day. They make your wedding dress experience truly memorable. It was really nice that I was the only one in the boutique trying on dresses with my family. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Profile Picture Darian, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so excited to be a POSH bride!! I had the pleasure of working with Brooke as my bridal consultant and she was fantastic. I started out by picking dresses I thought I would like and then Brooke was able to bring out more styles I had not thought of trying based on her expertise. Needless to say, it worked! She was so friendly and honest when we (inevitably) asked for her opinion on the dresses as well. The boutique was beautiful and I had a huge mirror and dressing all to myself. It was definitely a high quality boutique and I am so excited to have found my dress there!

Thank you, POSH!!

Profile Picture Jaimee, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Both Brooke and Janell made my entire experience more perfect than I imagined. I was so nervous going in thinking I wouldn’t find the right gown or it would be too busy. It was quiet and pertcect for an intimate and special moment. They celebrated with us and made me feel amazing. You have to go see them if you want a gorgeous well made gown with the experience to go with it!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

Seriously could not have had a better experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! They were very attentive to both me and my guests. Special shout out to Kat who was absolutely wonderful and very personable, she kept me feeling very comfortable which made such a difference compared to previous experiences! They really have made wedding dress shopping into an art, and really made the process an experience rather than just an appointment to try on dresses. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bride

Posh is the place to go! After having been to at least 6 different bridal shops I felt so defeated. I thought I would never find the one and I would have to settle. After taking a couple weeks off to kinda reset my brain (and heart) I decided to go to Posh! I had a really good feeling that something great was going to come out of my visit. I was right... I found THE dress and couldn’t have felt any more special. The girls there do an amazing job at making you feel like the dress was made just for you! I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can put it on again! Highly suggest a visit to Posh! The atmosphere, ladies, and dresses are a class of their own!

Profile Picture lexie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Posh Bridal is an amazing gem! I found myself there with my MOH and one of my bridesmaids with the idea that it was time to actually start shopping for my dress. I had no intention of finding my dress- the appointment was just supposed to be about dressing up and having some fun. Amanda was amazing and made the entire experience enjoyable and relaxing. Janell, the owner, was so sweet and accommodating. Unlike many salons, there was no pressure to buy, no ticking clock counting down to when your appointment hour was up. When I realized I had found my dress but my mom wasn’t there- Amanda and Janell gave us the time and space to call her and FaceTime both of my parents. Janell personally spoke with my mom to answer all of her questions to make sure that all parties felt happy, confident, and involved. After many tears and saying “yes to the dress”, Janell brought out champagne and helped us take pictures and celebrate.

The salon is gorgeous and finds the right level of elegance, modernism, and relaxing. Basically- this place is great.

Profile Picture Dianna, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am sooo happy that I found my PERFECT wedding dress at Posh Bridal! Brooke and Janell were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very knowledgeable and made my overall experience feel very personalized AND fun! The salon and atmosphere is gorgeous with a beautiful selection of gowns, and I felt super comfortable. Thank you so much Posh team. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Hair Accessories

I had the absolute BEST experience at Posh. From the beginning, Courtney welcomed me in, along with my mom and bridesmaids, and made us feel at home. The layout of the shop makes your shopping experience feel very personal. After telling Courtney about my style and what I was looking for, she was so spot on for the whole appointment. She brought me so many great selections based on my personal tastes, and we had so much fun trying different dresses on. After finding the ONE, the owner, Janell, came over to put on the finishing touches. She gave me shoes, a veil, and a bouquet and played music as I "walked down the aisle." Then Courtney brought out champagne so I could share a toast with my loved ones to celebrate. I would HIGHLY recommend any bride go to Posh when shopping for their wedding dress. They have a wide selection of high quality and affordable dresses, and the experience cannot be beat!

Profile Picture Clara , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride

Kat was such great help. She quickly got an idea for dresses I'd like with me hardly even having to tell her! She chose dresses for me to try on that I never would have chosen for myself and one of those was my "YES!" dress. I loved toasting with champagne when I said yes to the dress! I will recommend Posh to any future brides out there!

Profile Picture Bradania, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

It has been 5 days since I said yes! To my perfect, and I mean PERFECT dress! The entire experience was one to remember and cherish. Not only were the 2 lovely women helping me but all attention was on me and my desire and needs. Not once did I feel like I was an inconvenience or stubborn. They listened, they suggested, they literally were everything I needed and more! Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, I also have some of my fondest memories of this engagement/wedding journey with the spectacular women from that boutique. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the pleasure of working with Kat on my first visit to POSH bridal and the experience was simply wonderful. After seeing other dresses at different bridal salons I knew I had to go back to POSH. My mom and I had a lovely second appointment with Janelle and we had a BLAST. I said yes to my perfect dress and the staff at POSH are the absolute BEST!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved Posh ! There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from! Kat was awesome! And I said yes to the dress!
Lor T

Profile Picture Lori, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress shopping at Posh was an amazing experience. This was the first place I went and I found my dress. The employees are awesome and very helpful!

Profile Picture Zoe, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Posh was the first shop that I chose to try on wedding gowns....and I found the one!! They have stunning gowns and a great selection. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. I felt so comfortable and welcomed. I would definitely recommend POSH to any and every bride seeking the perfect wedding gown!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

What an experience!!! :) ... I made my first, and turned out to be only, bridal appointment at POSH so I could get an idea of what style fit me best... and I ended up finding the perfect dress for me!! Brooke was my consultant and she is an absolute doll and wonderful to work with!!! 5 stars from the second I walked in the door!

Profile Picture Whitney , 8/17/18, 1 Review