Posh Bridal Salon Reviews

265 | Lancaster, PA

265 Reviews for Posh Bridal Salon

265 Posh Bridal Salon Reviews

Kristina · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!! They were so wonderful!! They respected my budget and helped me find the most amazing dress

• MADISON

MADISON · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Where I Should Have Went First- AMAZING!

Posh Bridal was the 5th bridal shop that I shopped at for wedding dresses. From the moment I walked into the shop I wished it was the first and only bridal shop I visited. The team was absolutely wonderful and our consultant Amanda made the entire process worthwhile! From the very beginning my style was learned and dresses were chosen that were perfect for me. Throughout my time, not only did I love one dress, but there were several that I loved because their selection was AMAZING!! When I finally said "yes to the dress", Posh bridal celebrated with me as if they were part of my family and as if I was part of theirs! I was such an amazing experience and by far the most fun and cherished time I have spent shopping for my perfect gown! Thank you so much Posh Bridal!

Kayla · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Posh was the first bridal boutique I went to and I found my dress ! Everyone there was so humble and kind ! Amanda was great! She listened to what style I was going for and really delivered! So excited to go back for my final fitting . You guys are awesome !!

Jordyn · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience than the one I had at POSH. From the moment I walked in the door, they made me feel so special and taken care of. Amanda was absolutely amazing and just the sweetest to work with! We connected right away and she made the whole process absolutely perfect! She helped me find my dream dress and I am so happy to have the POSH team by my side through this process! Thank you just isn't enough! If you want the most special experience finding your wedding dress, you MUST go to POSH!

Kate · Getting married on 07/19/2019

I am so happy I decided to go gown shopping at POSH. I felt like I had a great selection of gowns to look at that fell well within my budget ($2000 and under) and my stylist Amanda was fantastic. Amanda was everything you could want in a stylist she was upbeat, positive, and professional. She listened, made suggestions, was able to answer all my questions, made me feel comfortable and confident, and I felt no rush or pressure to purchase anything right away. I loved that Amanda had me try on a wide variety of gowns during my first appointment, it was not only eye opening, but very fun. Based on the selection I saw I would be surprised if someone could not find something they love there. After my first appointment at POSH I went to another bridal shop in NYC and the experience did not compare at all! I emailed Amanda immediately after and came back to POSH the following weekend to purchase my dress. The gown I chose was not something I was expecting at all and was a gown Amanda suggested I try based on the other gowns I was selecting. I am so in love with my dress and excited to continue working with POSH to perfect my look for my wedding. The fact that they do all alterations themselves (and super close to your wedding date) really helps makes the process smooth and easy. I would recommend POSH to any one I know, especially for first time appointments because the experience is hard to beat.

Annie · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Posh was the third store I shopped at, and immediately walking in I felt at ease and at home. The team was AMAZING. I went to another bridal appointment after my morning and Posh, and ended up going back that same day to Posh and buying the dress I fell in love with. I could not stop thinking about the great experience and dresses they had at Posh. The team was so happy and excited for me and it really made the moment special. They really helped me find the style I liked and chose dresses based on my likes/dislikes. I cannot say good enough things about Posh and their team! Thank you!

Deanna · Getting married on 06/23/2019

Posh Bridal was the best decision I could have made when looking for wedding dresses! I live in North Carolina, and my consultant was Kat, who was AMAZING throughout the process, answering emails, providing tips and advice until I could come to the shop. There was no pressure, and Kat made it so much fun!! I’m so grateful to her and Posh for the amazing experience in helping me pick my dream wedding gown!

Madeline · Getting married on 06/08/2019

My mom suggested that we visit Posh soon after I got engaged to look for wedding dresses. It was my first and last stop! The people at Posh were warm and welcoming. They didn't rush me and were not pushy at all. The physical space is lovely - exactly what you want in a shop when you're trying on dresses. I eventually chose a dress designed by the owner of the shop, Janell Berte. It's gorgeous, but most important, it's being custom made for me using fabrics that complement my skin tone/coloring. It's being customized (sleeves added, a ribbon on the waist) so that it is perfect for me. The staff people are super friendly and the prices are reasonable for the quality you get. Definitely recommend this shop!

Megan · Getting married on 06/07/2019

My experience at Posh was wonderful! Amanda and Janell were so helpful. The shop is adorable and they really made me feel special while making such a big decision. They went out of their way to give me options to modify my dress to the exact style I wanted. Highly recommended!

Ashley · Getting married on 05/31/2019

Posh bridal is exceptional! Kat and Janelle were so welcoming and upbeat. They truly love helping others find their dress. They didn't push you into buying a dress and provided time alone with my entourage to talk about the dress. They were very flexible and willing to let me come back after going to another bridal shop. When I said yes to the dress, they made me feel special and found cute ways to celebrate! I am so excited to get my dress in and try it on!

Sarah · Getting married on 05/25/2019

From the moment I walked into Posh it was unlike any other experience I ever encountered. I had the pleasure of working with Amanda and let me just say, she is more than amazing. Janell and her team truly go above and beyond to give you the best overall experience you could ever imagine. I am so happy to be able to now call myself a POSH bride! YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED, I REPEAT YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Hannah · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Posh is awesome. The experience of going to Posh isn’t like any other shop. They are attentive and gracious but know exactly what they are doing. Kat was wonderful to work with and she felt, more like a friend, and less like a dress consultant, which really put me at ease. Working in the wedding industry, I’ve seen a lot of dresses but Posh has so many unique and stunning dresses. They are all such great quality, works of art. I said YES to my dress at Posh and I’m so glad I did. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my dress!

Kristin · Getting married on 05/11/2019

I went into POSH this weekend for my first ever bridal appointment. I was blown away with the experience overall. Brooke did an amazing job pulling dresses in my style and listening to what I wanted in my dream gown. She was very knowledgable about the dresses and the options I had. My family and I had a great time throughout the whole appointment and I found my dream gown by the end of the appointment. If you want a fun, relaxed bridal appointment with the most amazing dress options, I would recommend you check out POSH. I am so thankful I checked them out, and you won't be disappointed if you do the same!

DANA · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Kat, Senior Fashion Specialist at Posh Bridal, was absolutely lovely to work with. She greeted us with a smile and open ears. She guided me through the process and helped me to find the perfect dress for my wedding. Kat continues to go above and beyond to make this a smooth and personalized experience. I would highly recommend Posh Bridal and Kat if you are looking for the perfect wedding gown!

Bethany · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I didn't think I would say this after day one of trying on dresses but I said Yes to the Dress at POSH! What an amazing experience. From the ambiance of the studio to the celebration dance, everything was perfect.

Darian · Getting married on 11/17/2018

I had an absolute fabulous experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! Brooke and the whole team were super helpful and personable. They really took the time to get to know you, and they really listened to what you are really looking for on your special day. They make your wedding dress experience truly memorable. It was really nice that I was the only one in the boutique trying on dresses with my family. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Jaimee · Married on 11/10/2018

I am so excited to be a POSH bride!! I had the pleasure of working with Brooke as my bridal consultant and she was fantastic. I started out by picking dresses I thought I would like and then Brooke was able to bring out more styles I had not thought of trying based on her expertise. Needless to say, it worked! She was so friendly and honest when we (inevitably) asked for her opinion on the dresses as well. The boutique was beautiful and I had a huge mirror and dressing all to myself. It was definitely a high quality boutique and I am so excited to have found my dress there!

Thank you, POSH!!

Laura · Married on 11/03/2018

Both Brooke and Janell made my entire experience more perfect than I imagined. I was so nervous going in thinking I wouldn’t find the right gown or it would be too busy. It was quiet and pertcect for an intimate and special moment. They celebrated with us and made me feel amazing. You have to go see them if you want a gorgeous well made gown with the experience to go with it!

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

Seriously could not have had a better experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! They were very attentive to both me and my guests. Special shout out to Kat who was absolutely wonderful and very personable, she kept me feeling very comfortable which made such a difference compared to previous experiences! They really have made wedding dress shopping into an art, and really made the process an experience rather than just an appointment to try on dresses. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

lexie · Married on 10/20/2018

Posh is the place to go! After having been to at least 6 different bridal shops I felt so defeated. I thought I would never find the one and I would have to settle. After taking a couple weeks off to kinda reset my brain (and heart) I decided to go to Posh! I had a really good feeling that something great was going to come out of my visit. I was right... I found THE dress and couldn’t have felt any more special. The girls there do an amazing job at making you feel like the dress was made just for you! I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can put it on again! Highly suggest a visit to Posh! The atmosphere, ladies, and dresses are a class of their own!

Dianna · Married on 10/20/2018

Posh Bridal is an amazing gem! I found myself there with my MOH and one of my bridesmaids with the idea that it was time to actually start shopping for my dress. I had no intention of finding my dress- the appointment was just supposed to be about dressing up and having some fun. Amanda was amazing and made the entire experience enjoyable and relaxing. Janell, the owner, was so sweet and accommodating. Unlike many salons, there was no pressure to buy, no ticking clock counting down to when your appointment hour was up. When I realized I had found my dress but my mom wasn’t there- Amanda and Janell gave us the time and space to call her and FaceTime both of my parents. Janell personally spoke with my mom to answer all of her questions to make sure that all parties felt happy, confident, and involved. After many tears and saying “yes to the dress”, Janell brought out champagne and helped us take pictures and celebrate.

The salon is gorgeous and finds the right level of elegance, modernism, and relaxing. Basically- this place is great.

Christina · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Shop, Great Team

I had a wonderful wedding dress experience at POSH! I was a little daunted about the whole dress search process, and they made me feel so comfortable and taken care of. Any questions I had were answered quickly either by phone or email and they were very accommodating with working around my schedule for appointments and fittings since I live out of town. Janell and Kat are wonderful and I looked forward to each appointment I had. My dress fit perfectly on my wedding day and it was because of the expertise of Janell and her team. Because of them, my wedding dress was everything I dreamed of and more. I can’t say enough how great this shop is, and I would highly recommend POSH to anyone who is looking for a dress!

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

I am sooo happy that I found my PERFECT wedding dress at Posh Bridal! Brooke and Janell were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very knowledgeable and made my overall experience feel very personalized AND fun! The salon and atmosphere is gorgeous with a beautiful selection of gowns, and I felt super comfortable. Thank you so much Posh team. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day!

• Clara

Clara · Married on 10/06/2018

I had the absolute BEST experience at Posh. From the beginning, Courtney welcomed me in, along with my mom and bridesmaids, and made us feel at home. The layout of the shop makes your shopping experience feel very personal. After telling Courtney about my style and what I was looking for, she was so spot on for the whole appointment. She brought me so many great selections based on my personal tastes, and we had so much fun trying different dresses on. After finding the ONE, the owner, Janell, came over to put on the finishing touches. She gave me shoes, a veil, and a bouquet and played music as I "walked down the aisle." Then Courtney brought out champagne so I could share a toast with my loved ones to celebrate. I would HIGHLY recommend any bride go to Posh when shopping for their wedding dress. They have a wide selection of high quality and affordable dresses, and the experience cannot be beat!