Poser Photobooth Co. Reviews

95 | Collegeville, PA

95 Reviews for Poser Photobooth Co.

Shannon Mullowney · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Great company!

Poser Photobooth Co. provided excellent service for my middle school dance. Great props, beautiful backdrops, stylish prints, and wonderful customer service.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Caroline Dodds · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Poser Experience was AMAZING

Everyone at Poser was so helpful and helped make our night the best ever! The pictures turned out great! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Leah

Leah Bredereck · Married on 02/12/2020

Hire Poser Photobooth!!!

The Poser team is AWESOME! They were super responsive to our countless question! Picture quality was one of our main priorities when picking a photobooth - the pictures came out pheromonally. Everyone had a blast and we love reliving the night looking back at these pictures. I would highly recommend hiring Poser if you are looking for a photobooth for your wedding!!!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Brown

Brown · Married on 11/20/2019

Overall Amazing Experience

Poser Photobooth was AMAZING! Our rep was so friendly and full of great photo ideas! Photos were sent to us two days after our wedding, which was a great way to hold us over while we wait for our photographer images. Overall great experience!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • I

Ilana Glassner · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend Poser Photobooth!

We loved working with Poser Photobooth for our wedding. We were able to customize the backdrop, photostrips and the prop set. The props, in particular, were hilarious and lots of fun. Even with the funny props, wigs, masks, everyone looked great in the photos (the lighting was on point). Lastly, and most importantly, the team was super responsive and we got an email with the link to the full set of photobooth photos within very quickly post-event. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2019

So much fun!

What a hit! Our guests had SO much fun in the photo booth and the photos were absolutely incredible! We opted for a plain white background for our 4x6 photos without any watermarks or wedding details. We wanted people to have photos they could take home and frame. The photo booth strips were so cute and fun. I’m so glad we ended up choosing Poser over a cheaper company. The package with the props was SO MUCH FUN and out of the ordinary. My husband and I took the time right after the ceremony to get the first photos before all of the drinking and dancing and I’m so glad we did. These ended up being some of the best photos. You’ll be glad you booked them.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Sara neubauer · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Company!

They make it easy! I was planning the wedding alone from Seattle and the booking process was seamless. You answered all of my questions promptly and every step of the way was handled professionally. Even though I got one of the less expensive packages, I felt like I was being treated as if I was a VIP client. Also, the images were awesome and the interface was super user friendly. Our attendant, Jess, was AMAZING! she guided people who didn't know what to do in a photobooth and gave great suggestions for boomerangs. When it was slow at the booth, she would move the camera so it was on the dance floor to get some action shots. She made it very interactive.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Rachel Zurheide · Married on 09/14/2019

The easiest vendor choice of them all!

Poser Photobooth Co. absolutely crushed it at our wedding! From letting me submit my own photostrip design, to being extremely patient as I kept losing track of their emails during the wedding process (sorry!!!) and then killing it with the lighting set up (you will look AMAZING), I couldn’t recommend them enough. Any brides or grooms looking to book a photo booth: choose these guys!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Marina

Marina Pedisich · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

Everything went really well! Communicating throughout the planning process was fantastic. We had to add an extra set up hour the week before, and it was no problem and quickly added to the contract. The guestbook is also really beautiful! Photos were printed and available very quickly and the attendant was very pleasant!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Quinn · Married on 08/17/2019

A perfect photobooth!

The Poser photobooth was a great addition to our wedding! Everyone we worked with was so friendly and all of our friends and family had a blast taking pictures. I am so happy we will have all of these awesome pictures to look back on for years to come! You won't regret booking them for your wedding, I promise!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Cozzetta · Married on 08/03/2019

Best photobooth ever!

We have been to a ton of weddings and seen a ton of photobooths and Poser is the best (and not just because it was our wedding!). So many of our guests have commented on how great our photobooth was, how fun the attendant was, and how great and unique the props were. Poser has amazing backdrop selections, custom print out designs, and you get digital copies of each photo! And their set up is so unobtrusive to the wedding. Most importantly - they were so great about getting people into the photobooth, and even made us take a break from all our running around to get some photos which we LOVE.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Melanie Lyren · Married on 08/02/2019

Best Photo Booth Co Ever!

Having used Poser at a few different events, their staff are always very friendly and professional. I wouldn't go with anyone else- plus their props are super fun!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • W

Walt Rogers · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Demeanor!

Kaitlyn B., along with the rest of the Poser team, was super friendly and made the whole expierence very fun for my wife and I. We now have a beautiful photo album full of our family and friends to look back and at remember our day!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Cannot say enough good things!!!

I simply do not have time to say all the good things about Poser Photobooth Co! If you are looking for a super fun, reasonably priced, quality photo booth this is your company! We had a photo booth at our wedding for 3 hours, and people had so much fun with it. The pictures are super high quality, print on the spot for guests, and you get a digital file of all the photos later. They got the photos to us within 2 days which was awesome! We loved having poser at our wedding, and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a photo booth at their event! I included the ones my husband and I took at our wedding (dog cut outs not included).

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Zazriel

Zazriel · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful photos

Great photobooth --- a great addition to our wedding! The staff was awesome to work with! Communication was great! They were also very willing to work with our budget.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Poser Photobooth Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You were so great to work with. Thank you for allowing us to have a small part in your big day!

Ronnie Giannascoli · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Company

Mike (the owner) was extremely accomodating and easy to work with. He and his staff worked with the venue and handled all the details. The photos were excellent quality, and most importantly our guests had a blast!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Hana · Married on 02/23/2019

High quality!

Poser Photobooth Co. was an absolute pleasure to work with for our winter wedding! They helped us with the design of the printouts, coordinated with our florist to create a custom backdrop that fit our venue perfectly, and had a great assortment of props. The attendant was on time, set up quickly, and made sure that every single person in the photo got a printout copy. She even made one extra of each printout for us to take home! My husband and I were also sent a link to digital downloads of every image that we were able to share with guests 48 hours after the event. We highly recommend working with Poser Photobooth Co.!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Kristyna

Kristyna · Married on 10/21/2018

Selfie Booth was a hit!

Poser Photobooth is incredible. They offer so many different packages to fit any type of event! My husband and I went with the Selfie Booth with the digital send option. You typed in an email address or your number and the picture was sent! I loved this option! They had so many props, masks, digital props and other sweet options to customize!

Poser is incredible! We loved everything about them! If a photobooth is what you're after to spice up any event, look no further than Poser!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful! Amazing! Great!

Poser Photobooth Co. was absolutely AMAZING! They traveled to Newark, DE for our wedding. Communication with Micheal was so easy throughout the entire planning process! Needless to say, the photobooth was a complete hit! I love that we were able to get every photo taken sent to us digitally! Poser was very affordable as well! HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY, recommend to all!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Joshua Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Poser was excellent! Would highly recommend!

Poser was the best! Very professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/15/2018

The coolest photo booth of all time

After an incredible engagement shoot with Michael and Melissa for their photography business M2, we knew we wanted to hire Poser Photobooth. Poser team is wonderful to work with and we couldn’t be happier with the Poser Photobooth for our Horticulture Center wedding last September.

Poser is not only fun to work with but as a team they are very responsive, professional and worked excellently with our other vendors. Their props are not the ones you’ve seen at every wedding and have so much character that your guests will be impressed. You’ve crafted your own unique wedding, why not have your own unique photobooth? There are props both old and young will enjoy in the Poser Photobooth, which makes it fun when all generations join in at the booth! There is so much room for customization in their packages which helps you be cohesive to the theme you have cultivated for your wedding over months of planning. When I didn’t see a color that I wanted from my pallet for the print out background, they quickly customized to match my color pallet. They are awesome to work with.

I have no idea what kind of lighting they use but everyone has commented how we all look amazing in the photobooth pictures. Seriously, we look like models which was unexpected after hours of dancing. My husband and I and our guests loved they sent us a link of our photobooth photos so we could relive the night over again. My husband and I highly recommend Poser and it was a highlight of the reception.

Hire Poser!! Ps- if also you’re looking for photo or video, check out their other amazing businesses M2 photography and stagger films.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

We had Poser do our photo booth for our wedding in NYC and they were absolutely amazing!! Everyone had so much fun with all the props, and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. I loved being able to customize our photo strips and they made the entire process so simple! Also, we researched a number of vendors and they were by far the most affordable!

We're so thankful we have all the memories and laughs from these photos and couldn't have imagined our wedding without it now! Thank you, Poser!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

Joe and I loved having poser photo booth at our wedding. It was so nice to have a special memory for all of our guests to take home, and everyone had so much fun! The attendant was awesome and so happy. Would 100% recommend using this company!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved working with Poser Photobooth!! They were extremely professional, excellent with communication, and the value was fantastic. All of our wedding guests loved the photobooth and had so much fun using it. We would recommend Poser to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Poser Booth. I booked them pretty late, only two months before the wedding. We used a custom backdrop for our photos and it turned out amazing.

Sent on 06/06/2018