5 Reviews for Pose Artistry

5 Pose Artistry Reviews

Pose was great. She worked fast, did a great job and was fun to be around.

Profile Picture Marnia, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia did an INCREDIBLE job. She was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable during my appointment. In an hour, she made my face a piece of art. Seriously - I was stunned by how beautiful it looked, and it was exactly what I had asked for. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for specific and complex makeup like me!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia did my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing!! I was so happy!! She did the makeup for my engagement pictures as well but she outdid herself for my wedding day. She is great, gives you exactly the look you are going for and nails it every time!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/13/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pose Artistry was great! Very professional, prompt & a true artist! Alicia made me look & feel like a super model on my wedding day! I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia did my makeup for my wedding... I don't really wear makeup so I was nervous about having my full face done. Alicia was patient during our consultation and was prompt for our appointment! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)