Portsmouth Invitation Company Reviews

Portsmouth Invitation Company  6
Portsmouth Invitation Company  7

C Shorey · Married on 08/21/2019

Portsmouth Invitation Company

Deborah Bouchard-Smith created such amazing and impressive invitations for my daughter's special day! From the beginning and consistently throughout the entire process, Deborah was attentive and in tune to my daughter's taste and style. In addition, Deborah offered beneficial suggestions and guidance that helped us with so many other aspects of the wedding. It was all truly appreciated!
    I highly recommend Deborah Bouchard-Smith.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Maya Martignetti · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Work

Deborah was so helpful with everything we needed for our wedding. She was so amazing in helping me with the invitations, escort cards, welcome poster, amenity boxes and ceremony programs. Her work is beautiful!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Shari

Shari Savage · Married on 07/26/2019

Professional and helpful

Deborah helped us add an elegant touch to our daughter's wedding. Her advice was invaluable! Her designs were spot on and she was so easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura Abraham Long · Married on 07/21/2019

50th Anniversary Celebration

I worked with Portsmouth Invitation Company to design my parents 50th anniversary invitations and place cards. Deborah assisted me with wording, fonts, invitation style selection and important details that I would have never considered like envelope liners and a gold foil border. When the invitations had arrived I was ecstatic at how beautiful and elegant they were! When guests called to rsvp for our celebration they all commented on how stunning the invitations were! Our gorgeous invitations most definitely set the tone for an elegant celebratory event. Deborah made the process easy, fluid and I trusted her advice and guidance emphatically. A true, passionate and knowledgeable professional in her field. I would highly recommend Portsmouth Inhiation.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Lacroix · Married on 06/22/2019

Deborah is the best!!

We loved working with Deborah! She is such a joy to work with! She tells you how it is, and truly has your best interest. She knows what she's doing and let me tell you, she puts together the most beautiful work, we are so lucky we had the pleasure of working with her!! She rocks!!!
    -Brianna & Eric

Sent on 08/20/2019

Liz · Married on 06/14/2019

Great for our NYC Wedding!

We absolutely loved working with Deborah! We designed and ordered everything from our beautiful Vera Wang invitations, and thank you stationary, to cocktail napkins, and welcome poster. She was able to cater to our specific requests and styles for our NYC wedding. Thank you for making our vision come to life, we hope to work again with you soon!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  8
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  9
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  10

Alison Travers · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Invitations!

Deborah is the best person to make your wedding invitations or anything else that you may need (signature drinks sign, signature napkin rings, table place cards). Wedding planning is incredibly overwhelming but when you work with Deborah everything is so easy and perfect. She takes care of absolutely everything and is outstanding at her job. I would never even dream about trying to DIY the stuff that she did for us. I am so glad the Wentworth directed us to Deborah and recommend her 10/10 to any other bride.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Joe & Kristy Dichiara · Married on 10/06/2018

What we expected was a vendor, what we experienced was a guide who helped us create the most amazing day of our lives...

This review is long overdue! Our experience with Deborah and the Portsmouth Invitiation Company was simply magical. I will do my best to describe it, but to truly experience this amazing woman you have to meet her in person. As two lovebirds navigating the unfamiliar waters that come with getting married, Deborah acted not only as our vendor, but as a guru, a guide, and ultimately a trusted friend. She is wise, understands the little touches, and isn’t afraid to think outside of the box to make your experience unique and exciting. In an age of Pintrist, Snapfish and Shutterfly, Deborah and the Portsmouth Invitation Company stand apart from the crowd. There aren’t many things we would change about our special day, but if you were to ask me and my wife to pick one thing and one thing only from our day to do all over again, we would 100% choose to work with Deborah.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Brigid · Married on 09/29/2018

Deborah at Portsmouth Invitation is a rock star! She makes the invitation process easy and her selection is beautiful. Her attention to every detail, patience and flexibility are really what makes her services stand out. The help she provided goes beyond the invitations. She saved my sanity while planning a 170 guest wedding, during an already very busy year for me.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sue · Married on 09/01/2018

We were so happy with Deborah’s attention to detail and wonderful suggestions to make the day more personal and fun! I would highly recommend her. She communicated well, and I enjoyed her style. She is a lot of fun to work with.Sue

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  11

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

Deborah was absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and I used Portsmouth Invitation Company for our escort and table cards (it was part of a package deal with our venue). Deborah made the process extremely easy and even made a few other decorative suggestions that we loved!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Allie · Married on 07/20/2018

Deborah was absolutely phenomenal. She could be a wedding planner. She helped me select my invitations and provided spreadsheets to help with the organization of table arrangements and addresses. The escort cards, table numbers and invitations she created looked beautiful and tied in nicely with the other decor. Deborah also made the most beautiful welcome boxes for my guests. Deborah is always available and happy to help in any way she can. I plan on recommending her services to all of my friends.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Aijan · Married on 06/30/2018

Deborah was great to work with. She is truly talented, and her style is unique. She was patient, attentive and understanding after me changing my ideas all the time. Deborah did all stationary (posters, signs, napkins, menus) for my recent summer wedding (6/30/2018) in Portsmouth, NH. She captured our unique "couple style and tastes" in her wedding stationary for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Many guests from my wedding commented on how absolutely gorgeous stationary was, especially the welcome sign and cocktail napkins. Everything was just stunning! People loved everything. Thank you, Deborah!

Aijan

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved everything from beginning to end!! Deborah totally understood "the look" I was going for and everything came out fabulous!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

Deborah is a lifesaver!! She did the invitations, place cards, programs, and signage for our wedding. She is so fun to work with and really knows her stuff! We are so happy with how everything came out. She came to our venue the morning of our wedding and set everything up exactly how we wanted. Deborah took care of all the small details that I would have been worried/stressed about. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant our invitations were. We would definitely recommend Deborah and Portsmouth Invitation Company to anyone looking for an absolute professional for their wedding or special even! Thanks Deborah!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

Deborah was such a wonderful person to work with!! Her attention to details and years of experience in the business, helped create a beautiful, cohesive vision for our invitations and everything else!! There are so many moving parts and her professionalism and organization kept everything moving smoothly!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Linda · Married on 04/28/2018

I do not have words beautiful enough to describe our experience with Deborah and her Portsmouth invitation company !!!! Deborah is more than amazing!! She was the first vendor we saw when my daughter got engaged, she listened to Meghan patiently, saw her vision and executed my daughters dream wedding beyond anything we could have ever imagined!!! Her invitations were top notch, many of our guests commented that they were the most beautiful wedding invites they had seen and the quality exceeded our expectations . She also did our escort cards , our welcome table , our gift box, , our welcome gift boxes at hotel and so much more!! The welcome boxes are adorable and adorned with a beautiful crisp bow with tasty treats wrapped in tissue paper !! Presentation a work of art!!! Also our church programs were stunning!!! Deborah is so organized and thorough and kept us calm and on schedule and very happy!!! She is so accommodating and gets back to you immediately when you have questions. Deborah is over the top!! A beautiful person inside and out , a joy to work with and expects amazing and knows how to make that happen!!! I can not imagine Meghan’s wedding without Deborah!!! Her fingerprints were everywhere and she is simply the very best!!! Much love, Linda smith

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

What a joy to work with Deborah! First off, she is a master at what she does! We had Deborah create our ceremony programs, a Signature Cocktail drink, a dessert table sign, Welcome Sign to our wedding, and the place cards. Everything came out gorgeous! She matched the font and style to our invitations perfectly and was very creative in the different signs. For example, my husband and I are dog lovers and have 2 Great Danes, she was able to incorporate their names into the signature drink sign! We also rented the card box from her which was so easy! We sent her the pictures we wanted on the box and she took care of the rest! Deborah was such a pleasure to work with, always making herself available to talk, and promptly returning phone calls or emails. The first time my husband and I met with her, all we did was laugh! I highly recommend working with her, she will not disappoint!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  12

marcia · Married on 12/31/2017

They don't come any better than Deborah! She is a pro. Her attention to detail is fantastic. You pay for her years of experience and commitment to her craft. It's an important piece of the whole wedding

Sent on 01/15/2018

Vanessa · Married on 12/30/2017

Deborah was absolutely amazing! She truly made our wedding day complete with all her creative ideas and finishing touches!!!! She’s so quick to respond to every email, call or text message. I spoke with her everyday for 2 months up until the day of my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier to have had her apart if it! We are so grateful!!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  19
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  20
    Portsmouth Invitation Company  21

donna · Married on 12/16/2017

We couldn't have created my daughter's New Year's Eve dream wedding without Deborah from Portsmouth Invitation. She was amazing to work with, so pleasant, so patient and so responsive. Meeting Deborah early in the planning stages of the wedding was the best thing we could have done. After our first meeting it was clear that she is as creative as she is experienced. In no time at all she was able to guide us in the right direction for selecting our invitations based on the venue, and type of wedding all the while listening to what my daughter's vision was for her big day. She was able to give us a timeline for the Save the Dates, Invitations, Menus, Programs, etc. That kept us right on track. I loved her so much I used her for the bridal shower invitations. I don't want to forget to mention she is a detail fanatic!! Not so much as an extra space got by her; she reviewed and proofed each and every design prior to sharing them with us. And she surprised us with carrying our classic gold glitter theme right through to the table numbers she created for us. I highly recommend using Portsmouth Invitation if you want a worry and stress free experience.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jaymie · Married on 10/27/2017

I don't know what I would've done without Deborah! She is really something special! She got me! And my vision for the wedding. Deborah was so patient with me as I looked at invitation after invitation; helping me narrow down to the perfect one! And it didn't end there. Deborah assisted throughout the entire process: from the save the dates, to finalizing the invitation suite and language to be used, to helping me get organized with my guest list and the table assignments and escort cards. And just when I thought Deborah was done, we worked on the extra details that tied everything together: monogramed cocktail napkins, cigar matches, napkin rings, signature signs for the wedding, etc. It was perfect! I want to throw another party just to work with Deborah again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

Deborah did everything we wanted and it all looked great

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Deborah was amazing to work with. She did my invitations and escort cards, and they both came out beautifully. i received many compliments on the invitations and they were so elegant and classy and exactly what I was looking for. One of the biggest values Deborah provided was helping me to narrow down decisions and provide her insight and experience and advice, which is exactly what I needed! I initially thought about doing my invitations online but there were too many options and i was nervous about the quality. I met with Deborah at her office and she showed me lots of samples and helped make the best decision (she was also very familiar with my venue which was a huge help). She was also very responsive and quick to reply back to me, so working with her truly was a great experience.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Deborah was nothing less than spectacular! Her recommendations were spot on and her products were flawless. She was extremely responsive and her attention to detail gave me the peace of mind I needed knowing everything would turn out perfect. I received so many compliments on our invitations and the guest amenities are a must (seriously my friends and family could not stop raving about them!)

Sent on 01/15/2018