Portraits of Grace Photography Reviews

Portraits of Grace Photography 5
Portraits of Grace Photography 6
Portraits of Grace Photography 7

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I loved working with Jenni, for both our engagement pictures and our wedding day. She made us feel extremely comfortable, and we are in love with the photos we received back! Even my husband (who doesn't like taking pictures) was having fun the whole time :)

Sent on 06/08/2018

Lieske · Married on 02/24/2018

Cannot rave enough about @Jenni and Portraits of Grace. The lighting and the setup of the photos is unique and beautiful. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, we were consistently impressed by the value and service that we received. The final wedding photos are SO SO good. We love them, our friends and family love them, we could not have asked for better. Thank you again Jenni and team for going above and beyond to capture all the fun and love of our special day!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Portraits of Grace Photography 13
    Portraits of Grace Photography 14
    Portraits of Grace Photography 15

Madison · Married on 10/28/2017

Jenni was so awesome! She really took her time and made sure we were able to get a ton of different shots at our wedding! She is very creative, professional and punctual!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

Jenni is the easiest person to work with. She makes you feel very comfortable. Her prices are absolutely reasonable. She has such a sweet spirit that any bride would love to have around on her wedding day!! She even helped me bustle up my dress because I didn't have any bridesmaids.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Portraits of Grace Photography 16

Portraits of Grace Photography's reply:

Angela, Thank you for this sweet and thoughtful review. I absolutely adored working with you and your family and it was truly my honor to be part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2017

From start to finish, Portraits of Grace was a necessity for my budget-friendly wedding. Her prices are fair and reasonable, but her work is extraordinary. Jenni works with a natural feel, highlighting the romantic mood of the moment. Our wedding took place outside during a heat wave, it was 105 (F) in the shade at the start of our 5:30 pm wedding. Yet, Jenni and her assistant were wonderful. They took tons of photos, and never once complained of the heat. I cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 11/18/2017

ally · Married on 07/30/2017

Thank you so much for making this such a special day for us! Jenni was an amazing photographer to work with. She listened to us and made us feel very comfortable. The pictures turned out amazing! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Portraits of Grace Photography 17

Justin · Married on 06/30/2017

Jenni was so amazing!!! Helped us so much with every step of the process. Super easy to work with, light hearted and goes with the flow. She was very response to all our questions and gave us reccomendations for how the photos should go the day of the wedding which was so helpful that we got our photos done after the ceremony and still had time to joint cocktail hour with our guests. Jenni and her team blend in the background during the wedding which allowed her to capture some amazing in the memories. She made the experience fun and unforgettable thanks to always positive attitude and photography skills.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Trisha · Married on 06/09/2017

I highly recommend Jenni at Portraits of Grace Photography for your wedding photographer. She captured my day so beautifully and I truly love all the photos from each part of our day. I especially love the photos she captured of my husband and I after our ceremony. She had never been to my venue before and she knew exactly where to take us to capture the most beautiful scenery. I loved how I was able to download pictures on my own and use the picture how I would like and could order prints anywhere. I am still so in love with all my photos and looking at them!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Portraits of Grace Photography 18
    Portraits of Grace Photography 19
    Portraits of Grace Photography 20

Brooke · Married on 06/25/2016

Jenni was absolutely amazing to work with. We had seen a ton of her work before, and I had been in other weddings where she was the photographer. As soon as we got engaged, she was the first vendor I booked because I knew I HAD to have her! She traveled over two hours to shoot our engagement photos at no extra cost. Throughout the 8 months we were engaged, Jenni kept in touch regularly and helped me decide on small wedding details. As the wedding date got closer, she kept me organized and on top of things and always had really helpful advice. The day of the wedding, we had Jenni and her assistant for 8 hours. They were both amazing and kept everything running smoothly at the venue. Jenni was calm, funny, and friendly the whole day and really made everything special. She even snuck me and the groom down for sunset photos, which turned out amazing! Jenni put up 3 sneak peek photos within 24 hours of our wedding, and we got all of the photos back about 2 months after our wedding. She also put together a picture slide show with music that highlighted all of the main parts of our day. We were so impressed by Jenni's special eye for details and how she gets shots that nobody else would think of. The quality of her work is unbeatable. I highly recommend Jenni (Portraits of Grace Photography) to anyone and everyone looking for their special day to be captured in a beautiful, unique way!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Tricia · Married on 02/20/2016

Portraits of Grace did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! She captured the most important moments and people in such a natural manner. We had so many wonderful pictures to choose from it was hard to pick which ones to use! Jenni was great to work with! She was responsive, professional, and just a pleasure to work with! She was super timely in getting our beautiful wedding pictures back to us, even posting a couple the night of our wedding for us to enjoy! I highly recommend Portraits of Grace!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2013

My husband and I were having little luck finding a quality , affordable photographer while we were planning our 2013 wedding. When we found Portraits of Grace Photography we knew we were in luck. Not only does Jenni take stunning pictures but she is also extremely professional, organized and makes you feel so comfortable no matter what the situation may be. Our engagement and wedding photos were so beyond anything we could have hoped for. Every moment was captured in a way that fit our personalities to a tee. After pricing out at least 5 other photographers we also definitely got the most for our money with this photographer. She is incredibly flexible and will definitely make sure you get exactly what you want when it comes to your special day. I highly, HIGHLY recommend everything about this photographer!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Cheryl · Married on 12/01/2012

Jenni and Sarah were a pleasure to work with. The quality of their work and the service provided was exceptional. I would highly recommend them for any photography need you may have.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

I have no words for Jenni's attention to detail and how incredibly comfortable she made myself and my husband feel on our day! Our pictures came out even better than we could ever have hoped and I am super critical! Love portraits of grace and will be send any and everyone I know looking for a photographer her way!

Sent on 01/10/2017