25 Reviews for Portrait Pretty Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Jennifer is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with. Her pictures are just stunning and lighting is consistent. Her pictures stand out on my wall compared to others I have hanging. I definitely recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer has.the eye for photography! She captures all the right angles and lights, and has all the best props and outfits to accompany the look. I've personally never met a better photographer.and wouldn't use anyone else ever again. She really knows how to work with kids too, which is an art all it's own.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I am amazed with Jennifer's perfect combination of professionalism and creativity. She does such a beautiful job with her photos. I would highly recommend her for any event when capturing memories.

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was so amazing to work with. At my bridal meeting she completely put me at ease, walked me through the entire process, explained what I would expect the day of my wedding and also what to expect after the day. The day of my wedding she made everything go very easily and effortlessly. The pictures came out better than I imagined they would be and I will definetly be working with her again. I highly recommend Portrait Pretty Photography without hesitation.

Profile Picture Sherri, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To say that Jennifer is exceptional at what she does is not saying enough, she has the ability to make everything looks so easy and flawless, throughout the day she showed be the pictures on the camera so I can see how everything was looking , she would say, "keep in mind these are not edited yet" But from what I can see, they didn't need to be. The pictures were perfect right from the start and in the end they were even more amazing if that is even possible. We were so lucky to have her as our photographer for our wedding. She does baby pictures too, so you will be sure I will be using her for our maternity and baby pictures as well.

Profile Picture User6616954, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Jennifer was extremely professional and easy to work with. My experience with her was nothing but positive and the photographs are beautiful, I will treasure them always.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is truly a one of a kind photographer, check out her Website and Facebook to see some of her work and you will see what I mean. She sees things in such a unique way and really has some vision. We keep getting nothing but compliments on our wedding photos, she captured that day perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend giving her a call, she is very down to earth and funny, it definitely helps take the awkwardness out of getting your picture taken. Phenomenal at what she does!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Eric, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer did my maternity and new born portraits and I have to say that I have never looked more beautiful. I was very apprehensive about the maternity shoot as any expectant mom would be with the weight gain....but man! the photos came out fantastic. Jennifer has an eye for beautiful backgrounds and she does extensive editing which makes the photos one of a kind.
For the baby shoot, Jennifer has multiple gorgeous props which you can choose from. She is quite generous if you can't make up your mind and want several of them. Above all, she is great with newborns and was able to soothe my fussy baby girl while I slept on the couch. She is extremely gentle with them and takes utmost care of their comfort.
In summary, Jennifer is the best of the best in Buffalo. Quality of course doesnt come cheap. But if money is not an issue, she's your go-to photographer!

Profile Picture User6864832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review