Portrait Arts Photography Reviews

33 | Hudson, NH

33 Reviews for Portrait Arts Photography

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2017

Laura and Portrait Arts Photograph was such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. Very flexible, accommodating, and provided us with best possible value for our money. Laura is not only incredibly skilled - she certainly has an eye for a photo opp - but also very personable, courteous and humorous when it came to working with us and our guests. She made the process of taking formals seamless, and captured so many precious moments throughout the day. We certainly have some photos that we will treasure for a lifetime.

I would highly recommend Laura to any of my family, friends or loved ones.

Thanks again to Laura and Portrait Arts Photography for capturing our special day.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Gregg. I loved the air guitar contest, very fun! Also, the fireworks at the end of the night were absolutely beautiful! Thank you !!

I would recommend this photographer to anyone who is looking! Laura was very helpful with picking out the right package and very accommodating with the engagement session and wedding planning!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

I appreciate your kinds words! I do love my job!! Thank you!

Very accomodating. An absolute pleasure to work with.

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I felt the same with you and your wedding party , family & friends. A pleasure to work with! You made my job easy!!

Emily · Married on 10/31/2014

Not only was laura prompt and professional my wedding pictures are stunning. She perfectly captured my wedding day.

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Aww, thanks Emily! My photos are stunning thanks to the stunning people I got to photograph. Truly a team effort! Thank you!

Patricia · Married on 10/25/2014

Laura was awesome to work with she really captured our wedding. I want you to know her prices were very affordable and she was very professional and helpful.

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Patricia, thank you for your kind words! I loved working with you!

Laura was great to work with, she was very helpful with all of my questions and gave suggestions. She is very laid back and easy going and had me and my guest laughing and smiling in the pictures. I would definitely hire her again!

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Why Daisy, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you indulging my creative poses and am happy everyone had a good time! I look forward to working with you again!

Casey · Married on 06/28/2014

Portrait arts is very professional and accommodating. We had two photographers and got amazing photos that I would not have even thought of taking!

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you for you great review, Casey! Your Wedding was beautiful. Many photo opps for us and you , too! Thanks for letting us be creative with our posing. Love the fact we a gorgeous sunset to work with!

Laura made everything fun, comfortable and stress free!

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

You used all my middle names. lol. Weddings should be fun, comfortable and stress-free. Glad I helped with that! Thank you!!

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2014

Laura was amazing. Great photos, easy to work with, and really makes you feel comfortable.

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you for you kind words, Ashley! It's your Wedding, you should be comfortable? I'm glad you felt that way. Thank you!!

I was very happy the with level of professionalism and quality of our photos for a reasonable price! Exactly what we were looking for! I would definitely use Portrait Arts Photography again and recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

We are so pleased that we met your expectations. We appreciate you letting everyone know with this wonderful review. Thank you for your referrals thus far. We look forward to seeing you again, soon!

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2013

Great people to work with, had a lot of fun with my engagement photos.
    the quality of the pictures are worth the money you pay for. Everyone is extremely friendly Laura the owner will go above and beyond to do anything and everything for you.
    I would recommend portrait arts to anyone.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

awww... Thank you Jessica! We had a great time, too. We appreciate your referrals thus far! You rock!

Laura was great to work with and the pictures came out great! I highly recommend Portrait Arts Photography!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

We are not only thrilled that you love your photos, but that you let everyone know by writing this wonderful review! You rock!

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2012

Laura was very easy to deal with and communicate with! She was very friendly and laid back! We did our engagement photos with her and liked her work! We recently received our proofs and are very happy with the product!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelly for your kind words. It means a lot that you love your photos. We appreciate your wonderful review.

Vicki · Married on 07/21/2012

Our experience with Portrait Arts was unprecedented. We loved Laura and look forward to having future photo sessions with her.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Vicki!! Thank you for sharing your experience with other brides!

Katie · Married on 10/01/2011

Our wedding photograoher was wonderful!!! She was very professional but also very personable. I would reccomend her to anyone i know.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Our Photographer had a wonderful eye for perfect photos, angles and colors were great.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased that you appreciate what we do for you!!

Sara · Married on 10/10/2010

I would highly recommend Portrait Arts Photography. Portrait Arts is worth every penny!! Laura the owner, is so personable and down to earth; you will be no means feel pressured into anything. She takes the time to listen and understand what you are looking for in your photographs, and she will more than meet your expectations! Laura and her team of photographers are great!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/05/2011

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Sara for your kind words! I am thrilled that you were happy with our service. Thank you for your wonderful review!
  • I

Christine · Married on 10/01/2010

I would recommend Portrait Arts to any future bride and groom. While planning our wedding we looked around at many different vendors and photographers to make sure,
    1. we were getting the best photographer
    2 .that we were getting our money's worth.
    Laura's prices were very reasonable. After being in there for 5 minutes, my husband and I both felt very comfortable talking with her and planning what WE wanted for our wedding day. The day of our wedding Laura was so helpful and took the exact pictures we had talked about prior to our wedding day. I was so excited to view our pictures after the wedding and while looking through the pictures Laura captured every special moment from our day including moments that we hadn't seen. I cant wait to go back with our new addition to the family and will continue going back Portrait Arts!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Wow, Christine! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am happy that you are happy with your Wedding Photos. I look forward to working with you again!

Robyn · Married on 08/28/2010

Very personable. They do beautiful work! They are very fair priced and worth every penny!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you Robyn for your kind words! It was a absolute joy working with you and your family & guests! #ilovemyjob

bonnie · Married on 05/23/2010

excellent photographer and photos!! amazing work and very professional. will definitely do business again and will recommend to everyone i know!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you Bonnie! Our work is amazing, because we photography amazing people. We appreciate your referrals thus far. Very much appreciated!

lisa · Married on 11/07/2009

Laura the owner of the photography studio is amazing!! She is so professional and really really nice. She listens to what you want and actually does it! She makes you feel comfortable and takes a very stressful day and makes it a bit easier. Her prices are beyond reasonable! You will not find better packages and a nicer photographer!! I recommend 1,000,000,000%

Sent on 11/20/2009

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Wow Lisa! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you were happy with your Wedding Photos. You should be comfortable on your Wedding Day. I am so glad to help. Thank you!!

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2008

Laura is a professional and highly worth the money. Her wedding packages are astounding and are comparable to the needs of any budget. I would definately hire her again.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Mindy · Married on 06/11/2016

Laura was professional, friendly, efficient, and a joy to have at our wedding. She was very easy to work with and made you feel like you've known her for years. I would recommend her!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

awww... thank you Mindy for your wonderful review! You, too were an absolute joy to work with! I look forward to working with you again!

Alycia · Married on 05/30/2015

Laura did an incredible job with out save the dates! We had to go through a few rounds of edits but she took my design idea and really made it look amazing! What an incredible joy to work with and we are very excited to have her work with us on our wedding day :)

Sent on 01/30/2015

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

We make a good team, Alycia! Loved your idea with the hockey shirts!! When great minds work together, anything is possible! Looking forward to your Wedding!!

Kristin · Married on 03/15/2014

Laura was wonderful to work with. She accommodated my request to document the night more artistically rather than all portraits. The only reason why I put 4 stars instead of 5 for quality of service is because some of the pictures had too much flash, which is understandable if you have to take pictures in a dimly lit room. Overall, we hope that Laura enjoyed photographing our night. We certainly are grateful she was there!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Portrait Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kristin! I very much loved photographing your wedding. Thanks for indulging my creative poses, way more fun that just the stand next to each other, poses. I am so happy you chose me to capture your Wedding Day!