Porter Valley Country Club Reviews

Porter Valley Country Club 7
  • Leslie

leslie · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Excellent place

This place was very nice and helpful with all of my questions

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 05/26/2019

Dream Wedding

My husband and I are thrilled with how our wedding turned out! It rained on our big day and we were so grateful that it still turned out fabulously! Kelly our coordinator look care of everything and did an outstanding job! Ceaser our DJ kept the party going all night long, Jenny our photographer was amazing, and all of our guests commented how fun Tammy’s photo booth was. Our families and friends all commented on how it was one of the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Porter Ranch Country club!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Porter Valley Country Club 22

JUAN · Married on 11/05/2017

Patricia is amazing. My fiance and I were blown away with the experience that Patricia provided for us. She made the vision of our wedding come to life. We couldn't be happier with our decision and can't wait to see how everything comes out. We know Patricia will be there in every step and will truly create a STRESS FREE environment for my fiance and I. Thanks again Patricia.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Pat · Married on 10/28/2017

My daughter's wedding was absolutely gorgeous in this venue! The grounds are so well kept and the banquet room that she used was freshly painted and clean. The service for dinner and hors d'oeuvres was fabulous. The whole experience was a positive one. I would recommend this to anyone.

Sent on 11/01/2017

pat · Married on 10/28/2017

My experience was excellent! My daughter's wedding was without flaw. The venue was stunning, the reception room was freshly painted and spotless. The service people were excellent and attentive. The staff met every request and did it with professionalism and patience. They were very accommodating and cordial. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2017

kristen · Married on 09/17/2017

Patricia and Julie worked very hard to build a package that worked perfectly with our budget, our large guest count (300) and all of our special requests down to 2 high chairs at specific tables and Mexican food - but not too spicy! They even made sure the bride had gluten free food! Christopher, the Event Captain, was fantastic from beginning to end, even meeting with our daughter to work out the seating for the ceremony a few days before the wedding. They included in our package a day-of coordinator and she was fantastic! I just really appreciated the vendors they employ and all of their flexibility with us!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Marcia · Married on 07/02/2017

Everything went perfectly. I felt supported before and during the wedding. Everyone was professional and I could count on them to follow thru.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Greg · Married on 04/01/2017

Thankfully we chose Porter Valley Country Club for our Wedding . . . and it couldnt' have been a more Perfect Wedding Day!!! Patricia and Julie guided us through the entire planning process for over a year and they were fantastic. It was like having a Personal Wedding Coordinator! They provided us with outstanding service and multiple vendors that they had used before and it made the process so much easier. We had almost 200 people attend our special event and so many of them said it was the most amazing wedding they had ever attended. Since Mary and I both have "daytime jobs" they were lifesavers. I will be forever grateful and forever a fan of Patricia and Julie for how instrumental they were in helping to create a Wedding Day I will remember forever! Give PVCC the chance to win your business, and I'm confident you will choose them for the professionalism, the venue, and the value!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Mary · Married on 04/01/2017

My wedding was everything I wanted! The staff was amazing, and their patio for cocktail hours, the best! Patricia and Julie handled everything, and is was great for me to not have to worry about every detail. Tammy was our coordinator and had everything under control. If you get a DJ, can't recommend Caesar enough! We had heard their food was only so so, but they had a new chef, and the food was great, we did a short rib and chicken combo, and everyone loved it. If you haven't been there for a while the remodel of the room is amazing, it had been looking a bit tired, but the new look updated everything. I love the private parking, and the golf course greenery is great for pictures. What can I say but THANKS!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Christopher · Married on 03/18/2017

The level of professionalism and care taken towards my wedding planning was superb. The entire process, end to end, was easy and represented money well spent. Thanks PVCC!

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • Steph

Stephanie · Married on 02/25/2017

This place will make your dream wedding happen! They will work with you to make ur day happen. I love the attention we got from the staff there through out our time of planning. We had an amazing Wedding day and the staff on the day of was amazing they kept checking in on us to make sure we were okay and if we were having a good time. The venue was set up exactly how I pictured it. The guest kept saying how elegant and nice it was. The food was delicious. This place has vendors that they work with which made the Wedding planning process so much easier. This place has to be the go to place for any event needed. I would definitely recommend this place to other people and definitely keep this place in mind for any other events that I might need. Thank you so much Porter Valley for making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Mayra · Married on 11/19/2016

I LOVED my wedding! The staff and coordinators really made me feel like I was the only bride-to-be! Not only is the venue beautiful, the service is amazing! Complimentary food tasting and again, chef and staff give you the utmost attention. The package is also a great stress reliever since you don't have to worry about paying different vendors, it's all done through your contract with the club. Such a piece of mind. The vendors work seamlessly so again, you don't have to stress about making sure they're putting everything in the right place or assigning someone in your party to direct.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Porter Valley Country club for our wedding and reception and were very pleased overall. The venue was well set-up and the event moved smoothly. I recommend you contact their preferred vendors early in order to get the best flowers, DJ, and photographer they have available. My only critique is that the food portions were smaller than expected, but everyone liked the food and the setting.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Priscilla · Married on 10/07/2016

My wedding will be at this location next year and I cannot wait!! Patricia Elias is our Wedding Coordinator and she is absolutely amazing!! She answers all my questions (that I'm sure many first-time brides and grooms have) and makes sure that we are always at ease by reassuring us that everything will be beautiful. She did everything possible to work with our budget and making our special day very special indeed. I highly recommend this location and having Patricia as your Wedding Coordinator!!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Megan · Married on 07/22/2016

We had our wedding at Porter Valley Country Club in July 2016. Julie and Patricia make planning a wedding fun and easy. They were always available to answer questions and help make our day special. The venue itself is beautiful, the staff is exceptional, and the food was delicious. We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect wedding, and we have the people at PVCC to thank for that.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Emilie · Married on 05/29/2016

Porter Valley Country Club came through for us after we realized we couldn't afford our original venue. Patricia and Julie were fantastic from day one, helping us through every step, working with us on what our budget could afford, and making sure we felt confident in the way the day would go. They must have worked with all of our vendors without us knowing because we didn't have to worry about confirming anything with our DJ, florist, or bakery as far as when they needed to arrive and where they needed to go. It was just handled for us. They worked with us on special dietary needs for three family members, went over table seating and changed it as needed for our 8 cancellations and replacements, and coordinated room and venue viewings a few times for multiple groups of family members prior to the wedding.

The banquet captain, Chris, was fantastic, too. He knows exactly what he's doing and how to flip a room. He went the extra step and took pictures on his phone for us and was texting us them throughout the night so we could have some pictures right away and not have to wait for the photographer. Louis was a great bartender, all of the guests loved him. We had two other servers that night that I didn't catch the names of but they were so accommodating, too! The evening went so smoothly that my husband and I actually got to eat our meals! That's unheard of!

My only gripe was using their recommended day-of-coordinator. She had a few good suggestions and she provided the ring-bearer's pillow for us but overall she irritated both me and my husband, despite her rave reviews. She made promises that she would stay til the end and put all of our items in our cars; that she would keep the kids away from the cake table; and that she would make sure everything was good to go with the cake cutting utensils and none of those things happened. You're probably better off just assigning a family member you can trust to be your day of coordinator.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

The staff at Porter Valley made everything easy and seamless. I highly recommend them for any special event.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Catalina · Married on 07/18/2015

Porter Valley Country was very accommodating on our wedding day. Given that it rained all day, the staff moved our ceremony was moved inside . They moving process was seamless, and everything was perfect. PVC was also very flexible with payments and last minute changes. Given these reasons, our wedding was a night our guests will never forget. From the bartenders to the servers, everyone was very nice and welcoming. We were also very pleased with the vendors from the preferred list. Our cake was a hit, our flowers were exactly what I wanted from Van Nuys Flowers, and our DJ kept the party going all night.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Porter Valley Country Club's reply:

We were so happy to make your dreams come true. It was a pleasure working with such a delightful couple. Best wishes for a wonderful future together.

Louise · Married on 07/03/2015

We had one memorable wedding on this place. Nice people, nice vendors :)

Sent on 09/26/2015

Porter Valley Country Club's reply:

Thank you Louise! We loved working with you to make your dreams come true.
    Best wishes for a very happy future.

Beverly · Married on 05/22/2015

This vendor offers the best quality for the price. Included in the option we chose was the ceremony site, set up/take down, a rehearsal the night before, along with a list of preferred vendor that turned out to be exactly what we needed! The DJ that we chose (Ceaser Flores) absolutely catered to our every need, and gave us great advice moving forward with our wedding plans. Patricia Elias is absolutely the best day of coordinator, very calm, and professional at all times. Our wedding was an amazing time, we have had so many compliments since. I would absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Porter Valley Country Club's reply:

Thank you Beverly! You are a delightful couple, and we were thrilled to make your dreams come true. Best wishes for a very happy future together. Patricia.

Pamy · Married on 05/06/2015

I absolutely loved everything about this venue. From location to service to vendors!!! Everyone is extremely friendly and accommodating!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Dawn · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I were very pleased with Julie Pittman and the Porter Valley staff. Julie made everything so easy! Porter Valley provides a list of suggested vendors, which was so helpful for us because we were planning our wedding in CA while living in AZ. Julie is a true professional, and it's clear that she's had a wealth of experience in event planning. The facility is lovely, especially after they had redone the outdoor patio. The one drawback was that there was some remodeling being done in the club's entryway, which we were not notified of. It was not quite finished by the day of our wedding, which was disappointing, but it was not noticeable and didn't interfere with our event. Other than that minor issue, everything was flawless. Everyone at PV is very attentive, professional, and helpful!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

My wedding was absolutely beautiful & everything went just as planned! Julie & Alexxa made sure I had everything I needed. Julie worked with my budget & helped me achieve the wedding I dreamed of! My favorite part was the horse & carriage that they offer :) I'd highly recommend Porter Valley for your wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Jyotsna · Married on 07/24/2011

We just got married here a few weeks ago and honestly, I am blown away by the level of customer service and quality of value and professionalism by the venue. From the planning of the day guided meticulously by Julie P and Ana Vick and their team nothing was ever too much trouble for them. When the day arrived we felt as though all we had to do was turn up knowing, and really knowing, that everything was in very safe hands. The room was plenty of space and a wonderful tall mirror to get ready for my hubby and the reception room was exactly what we pictured in our minds.

I will say I was a BUNDLE of nerves (normal pre-wedding jitters) but I felt SAFE that there had been so much planning and that the venue will get it right! We made requests up until the day before and I can honestly** say the all requests were met.

Since the wedding I have had many compliments from our guests about how brilliant the PVCC staff were and how gorgeous the venue is. The Banquet Captain Chris and his team have great experience for these occasions and yet managed to make the two of us feel as though they were only doing it once and that was for us. The dancing part of our reception was such a hit (somehow our guests ended up battling with my silly husband) and Chris and a few of the staff guys watched the whole thing and enjoyed all the dancing and were so approachable by our guests. The staff even went as far as interacting with our guests (our guests liked them so much)without a 2nd thought.

Food: The hubby and I have received quite a few compliments of the food (lemon caper chicken, eggplant parmesan, crisp vinaigrette salad, and warm dinner rolls). I hardly ate the day of our wedding however I tried one of the coconut chicken appetizers and it was delicious, I recommend that if possible. And I also recommend upgrading to the chocolate fountain if possible....MAJOR HIT at the wedding.

By the way: *Rehearsal* We had members of our wedding party that had not been in a wedding prior to ours which naturally led us to spending a few extra moments practicing and not once did we feel rushed! In fact, there were patio tables and lemon water set-up for us to cool off from the hot day!

The staff at PVCC do everything they can to be welcoming and as helpful as possible. The detail they go to make everything that bit more special. I am not sure if Julie or Ana or Chris can read this but if you can... WE LOVE YOU!!! AND APPRECIATE EVERYTHING, OUR DAY COULD NOT BE AS MEMORABLE WITHOUT YOUR LEVEL OF SERVICE!!! Thank you

Sent on 08/05/2011