Portable FunBooth Reviews

18 | Langhorne, PA

18 Reviews for Portable FunBooth

Angela · Married on 11/26/2016

The photobooth was a hit at our wedding! Joy is a pleasure to work with; she is very patient and helped us pick the template that we wanted. On the day of our wedding, there were many fun props for pictures which our guests enjoyed using. Joy Brutas and her team assisted in helping us create our scrapbook for our memories! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • I

Ike · Married on 05/15/2015

Joy and her team was absolutely wonderful!!!! Highly Recommended...They made my wedding special and memorable!!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Portable FunBooth's reply:

Thank you Ike and Michelle!

Nikki · Married on 04/11/2015

Joy was an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish, she was nothing but professional, fast and was one of our top wedding vendors! During the ceremony, we had no issue as they just came and went and the booth was a hit! There was so much room in the booth and great props too. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to get a photo booth which kills at parties!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Portable FunBooth's reply:

Thank you Nikki and Aman! We had a great time too!

Shiwei · Married on 11/22/2014

What a great addition to have a professional photobooth for our wedding reception! Everyone loved it, from young to old. It just made the entire event even more exciting and entertaining! Must have!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Melisa · Married on 08/29/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Joy Brutas for our photo booth needs. She was easy, professional, and very responsive to each email. Their set up was clean and organized. Nothing bulky and their photo booth looked modern and fancy. The people helping out were very nice regardless of the drunk people taking multiple pictures. Lots of cute and fun props provided by them. They were also nice enough to remind our guests to paste their photo on our album and write a small note even though it was not part of the contract. We got the photo booth for a discounted price since we booked KMG & MPW. The photo booth was such a hit, it served also as our favors, and it was fun to look back at the pictures after everything was done. At the end of the night, they gave me a copy of all the pics on a CD & the pictures were uploaded online quickly! We recommend them for your photo booth needs :)
    -M&M's

Sent on 09/03/2014

Juselyn · Married on 06/28/2014

I rented out this photobooth for my daughter's baptism and it was amazing! This added a little more entertainment and our guests loved it! Joy was super flexible and consistent when it came to the details I wanted, as well as setting up. When they arrived they were very professional and kind, and they joked around with our guests too! Highly recommend them for any party and I will be returning to their services for our future events!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Thank you Juselyn! Blessings, Joy
  • hannah_arielle

Hannah · Married on 06/19/2014

I want to begin by saying, "Thank you Joy for everything, it was truly fun working with you." We had portable funbooth for our wedding and it was SO much fun. It was a great addition to our wedding day experience. There was never a dull moment. I must mention, that this must be one of the most high resolution pictures I've ever seen for a photo booth. Planning with Joy was truly an easy task. I loved that I got to incorporate the theme of our wedding to our photo booth. Our friends and family were able to take a piece of the wedding home with them. Our friends and family raved about how much fun the props were and how friendly the staff were. I recommend Photo funbooth to anyone looking for a good quality high end photo booth for any event. Totally worth the money.

Thank you again Joy!

-Hannah & Jeremiah

Sent on 07/19/2014

Thank you too Hannah and Jeremiah! Blessings, Joy

Arlene & EA · Married on 05/18/2014

Portable FunBooth was a great choice for our Wedding. Having a photobooth adds another element of fun for your guests during your wedding day. The pictures become great favors and memorabilia of your wedding, almost acting like a visual guestbook. Joy was a pleasure to work with. She made sure the photos were available online as soon as possible and also mailed us a CD of all the pictures. They provided a table filled with fun and clever props which our guests enjoyed. We highly recommend hiring Portable FunBooth for your events!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Thank you Arlene and EA!!! Blessings, Joy

Rachel & Bryan · Married on 10/27/2013

We were so happy when our bridal party gifted the photobooth to us for our wedding! It was a huge hit and we highly recommend Portable FunBooth to everyone! Joy was was accommodating, professional and caring. She was so great to work with in creating our banner and made sure we absolutely loved it! That meant so much to us! I believe a company that truly cares for their clients really stands out and Portable FunBooth is that company. Our guest loved the photobooth and had so much fun, there were so many different props to choose from and our guests had such a blast trying different ones and the best thing is that we have a beautiful leather scrapbook with each picture taken and also a personal note from our guests! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts - it was the best day of our lives! We had the best of collaboration of Photobooth, Photography/Videography and DJ! We love MPW and KMG!

Sent on 12/03/2013

The · Married on 10/05/2013

We wanted a unique and personalized party favor so we hired Portable Funbooth for our daughter's 1st birthday. Joy was very accomodating and professional. She addressed all my requests for the template, and also, went above and beyond by going around and encouraged our guests to strike a pose and be crazy. We loved the photo booth and the memories it captured. well done!

Sent on 10/07/2013

I used Portable Funbooth's services for my wedding day. From the very beginning, Joy was extremely friendly and responsive. I decided to customize my background because we had an emblem on our invite that we wanted to use as a theme throughout my wedding. However, the image I provided to her was very low quality, but Joy made it work! Joy made about 6 drafts for me in the span of 30 minutes. She works very efficiently and really takes the time to ensure that the customer is pleased with the work, and NOT ONCE did I sense any frustration despite the numerous drafts. She reassured me that her main goal is to make sure that I'm happy with the product. On the day of my wedding, I was blown away by how great the backdrop looked! Joy and her team did a WONDEFUL job! Aside from that, Portable funbooth is open (not closed in), accommodates many people, and the quality of the picture is very good- colors are very vibrant and sharp. They are definitely a step above the rest of the other photobooths that I've seen. I strongly reccommend Portable Funbooth for your next event- it was definitely a hit with mine!

Linda · Married on 09/14/2013

Joy at Portable Fun Booth is great. There wasn't a question that you could ask that she didn't return a happy and informative answer too. The Fun Booth added a little something extra to the Wedding reception, and guests of all ages loved picking out props and having their photos taken in front of the Castle back drop that Joy's staff made especially for us. It cost a bit extra but it truly did make the photos that much more personalized for our Wedding Day. We also enjoyed getting in the photos with our guests. The Fun Booth has a professional style digital camera system in it that made each and every photo page that printed out clear and colorful. Our guests went home with a memory of family and friends getting together on our Wedding Day and having a good time! Thank you Portable Fun Booth for adding to our Wedding reception in such a fun way!

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • CaseAnna

Anna · Married on 08/30/2013

Joy was a pleasure to work with!! She was easy to get in contact with and helped us figure out the best template for us. On the big day, she really engaged everyone to participate, especially us! Being the bride and groom, running around, she stopped us and made us take some shots. I must say, if we didn't take those shots, we probably wouldn't have any photobooth pics at all! We were able to share the photos online the day after the wedding and received the hard copies shortly after. Portable Funbooth is highly recommended by me!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

We highly recommend Portable FunBooth. Your event will be handled with warmth and professionalism. It will also be a great highlight of your reception. Your guests will love having their pictures taken and can be as silly as they want with the various props. The pictures themselves are of a great quality. You can work with the vendor to make your background and design personal and suited to the occasion. We recommend you get the option with a photo album where your guests can place their photos and write special messages. It will be a great souvenir of your special day.

Sent on 09/23/2013

We love Portable FunBooth! My husband and I first saw PFB at a family friend's wedding and I knew right away I wanted them at our wedding. From the very first email, Joy was a pleasure to work with and always timely with her responses. Very professional and all our guests had fun with the photobooth. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you Joy. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Friendly and wonderful to work with! Unlimited photos! Staff was helpful and did a fantastic job! Great props! Hired them again for our next event!

jennifer · Married on 12/16/2012

My husband and I wanted to have something really fun to do for both adults and kids at our daughter's first birthday party so we decided on a photobooth. Perfect timing portable fun booth was having a special deal and Joy was very prompt to contact me back. She was very kind and helpful all the way to the end. All of the guests had a great time taking pictures with their awesome set up and the numerous props. The unlimited pictures and their quality were excellent and made such great favors. I can't say any bad experience with portable fun booth and have been recommending them since.

Christina · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I were married last year and used the Portable Fun Booth for our reception... We can't say enough about what wonderful service we recieved from Joy and Roel. From their prompt arrival to the professionalism of the evening, we would highly recommend the Portable FunBooth.They were a pleasure to work with. This service made our wedding reception a tremendous success. Everyone loved it... And had a blast doing it! Thank you Joy & Roel!

Sent on 09/23/2013