Port Charlotte Florist Reviews

Port Charlotte Florist 5
Port Charlotte Florist 6
Port Charlotte Florist 7

Lashaun · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Nikki and staff at Port Charlotte Florist were great! I was originally going to get married in key west on the beach and last minute decided to change plans. I went in to pcf with a picture of a bouquet and Nikki totally made the design my own. No other bride had ever had that same bouquet. Nikki was the one to give me my venue site and the perfect idea for decor. Pcf were flexible and were able to squeeze me in short notice, As I said before I changed my plans to get married in key west the same day I walked into Pcf to check if they could do my wedding ( which was in like a week and a half). Service was great, staff was great, I would recommend them to anyone I know and even people I don't. Thanks again for making my day special!!!!! P.S. I still have my bouquet!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jamie Bruner · Getting married on 11/25/2019

Beautifully done

Intimate wedding beautifully done

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lmeuse · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from Boston and was planning my destintation wedding so a lot of my planning was done via email and phone call. I chose Port Charlotte Florist based on my photographers experience. When I first called they were nothing but friendly and excitied to start planning my vision. I told them exatly what I wanted and they quickly responded with some amazing visuals I could pick from. I picked a little from each photo with a few additions. When the big day came and I saw them I was blown away at how beautiful all my flowers came out! They took my breath away, They were everything I wanted and More! I even took my bouquet on my honeymoon and it made a great centerpiece to our kitchen table. When we left they were still there! When people at the wedding said" WOW you must have spent a fortune on those", I confidently said, "actually no! they were very reasonable". It would have cost 4x the amount in Boston. Thank You Thank You Port Charlotte Florist!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Melissa Powell · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic!

I was getting married on a tight budget, and I didn’t even have a color scheme or know what kind of flowers I wanted, but they were able to take cues from my dress, the cake I had chosen, and what I was wearing when I showed up at the flower shop, and they nailed my style perfectly. I couldn’t have been happier! I had originally planned on just buying a few bouquets from Publix for the wedding because my budget was so tight, but on a whim, I decided to stop in and just see if there was any way they could work with me, and I am so glad I did! They didn’t ball at all and got busy telling me what they could do. Thank you so much for making my day all the more perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Port Charlotte Florist 8

CKim · Married on 05/11/2019

Friendly and organized staff were very helpful when planning destination wedding in the area

Donna and the entire team at Port Charlotte Florist were excellent when working with us on our wedding in Boca Grande, Florida. We are from out of town and Donna was very flexible meeting with my Mom when she was in town trying to plan everything and included me on FaceTime during their first meeting. We showed photos of flowers we liked and Donna recreated exactly what we were looking for. We wanted peonies which apparently are only available a couple of weeks each year in the color we asked for (we had no idea), and she was able to make that happen. After going over what we wanted she gave us an estimate, drew up a contract which we signed, and followed through many months later when the wedding day arrived. She created three huge, loose, and beautiful bouquets, adorable boutonnieres of succulents, and perfect decorations for the church, cake, and tables that all matched. The team delivered the table arrangements the night before so we could enjoy the flowers during the rehearsal dinner and on the wedding day (both events were in the same place), and they were perfectly on time delivering everything else the next morning for the wedding. The team at Port Charlotte Florist was very friendly, easy to work with. and organized. If you are from out of town planning a destination in the area and do not know local businesses you are in the same boat that we were in. You can definitely rely on Donna and her entire staff to help you. I am grateful we stumbled upon this florist and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lynn Mongiardini · Married on 04/26/2019

Mongiardini Potts Wedding

Port Charlotte florist created a whimsical affair for my husband and I.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Port Charlotte Florist 9
    Port Charlotte Florist 10

Heather · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Flowers

My experience with this company was phenomenal! Everyone was a pleasure to work with and all of the flowers were stunning. My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful. The staff assisted promptly with any issues and the delivery was even wonderful. I will forever use Port Charlotte Florist.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2019

Everything came out wonderful

We met with Donna twice and she was lovely. She was patient and really helped us navigate so much more than just flowers. We also rented a few things from them which we loved. Originally I had wanted to do our centerpieces myself. I’m not crafty and about two weeks before the wedding we met with Donna and I surrendered the centerpieces to her. They came out lovely. I’ll post pictures when I get them back. Will use at my next wedding.
    Hahaha. Kidding 🥰

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kelli Brucci · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazingly perfect

Our flowers for our wedding came out so beautiful. Beyond what we expected. PCFlorist were so professional,patient and creative. I am a big wizard of oz fan so they suggested I do a yellow brick road aisle. It came out so beautiful. My bouquet was red poppies. It was exactly what I wanted and exactly like the pic I sent them. Everything was wonderful, on time and beautiful.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Port Charlotte Florist 11
    Port Charlotte Florist 12
    Port Charlotte Florist 13

Michelle · Married on 02/17/2019

Exceeded Expectations

My flowers/decor was number 1 on my list of things I was worried about the entire wedding planning process. I gave Port Charlotte Florist pictures and described to them what I envisioned. I can honestly say that my bouquet, my arch, the bridesmaids bouquets, EVERYTHING exceeded my expectations by a million! Everything was BETTER than the pictures I gave. I can't imagine not choosing Port Charlotte Florist for my wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Port Charlotte Florist 14
    Port Charlotte Florist 15
    Port Charlotte Florist 16
    Port Charlotte Florist 17
    Port Charlotte Florist 18

April Butler · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding flowers

We were over the moon happy with PCF! They took our vision and made it so much better!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Port Charlotte Florist 19
    Port Charlotte Florist 20
    Port Charlotte Florist 21
    Port Charlotte Florist 22
    Port Charlotte Florist 23

Angie · Married on 11/17/2018

I ordered flowers from this florist to make my bridal bouquet and 4 bridesmaids bouquets. The workers were very friendly and helpful. They helped to color some of my flowers a different color. The flowers were definitely worth the price and the bouquets turned out so beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2018

katie · Married on 11/11/2018

Very pleased!

Was very happy with my bouquet from Port Charlotte Florist! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly Amazing!

Made it so easy for me! Worked with florist on cake

Sent on 12/11/2018

Allie · Married on 10/05/2018

Great Florist!

When planning a destination wedding, how your flowers will turn out usually remains a concern until you see them. I was so fortunate to have decided on Port Charlotte Florist as my flower vendor. They made ordering and communication so easy. We received the most beautiful bouquets and all at a reasonable price! You have so many choices as a bride. Let this be an easy one! Highly highly recommend. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough about Port Charlotte Florist! Marie was the sweetest and most professional woman to work with. She met with me multiple times to ensure she understood my vision. She emailed me back within 24 hours over countless emails. If working with her before my wedding day wasn't easy enough I was BLOWN away with the service provided on my wedding day. Not only did the team show up early but they had extras of everything to ensure that the product was perfect. She adjusted product on the spot and made the most gorgeous "His and Her" table out of the leftover products. I can't thank Port Charlotte Florist enough for their hard work and constant communication.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Port Charlotte Florist 24
    Port Charlotte Florist 25
    Port Charlotte Florist 26
    Port Charlotte Florist 27
    Port Charlotte Florist 28

Diane · Married on 09/14/2018

Fort Charlotte Florist did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

I planned a wedding in 3 days. Port Charlotte Florist made me beautiful bouquets in 2 days. They were amazing.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Port Charlotte Florist 29

Mandi · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't thank Port Charlotte Florist and staff enough for everything they did for our wedding. I love flowers and have been working events for some time so when I went and met with Donna my order was extensive and pretty particular. They made everything above and beyond what I even pictured. The flowers were GORGEOUS, the guests were commenting on how fresh they smelt even as the centerpiece. Donna, Marie and staff stayed to repurpose my ceremony floral all over the reception and it was EXACTLY the secret garden look that I was imagining. I did not want much decoration other than floral being the focal point and they hit a home run. When you hire Port Charlotte Florist as a vendor you are not just buying flowers, you are paying for professionals that will go the extra mile to make your vision come to life.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Port Charlotte Florist 30
    Port Charlotte Florist 31
    Port Charlotte Florist 32
    Port Charlotte Florist 33

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful wedding Flowers

Everything was BEYOND my expectations. All of my notes were followed through perfectly and they were such a pleasure to work with! I would highly reccomend to use them for any occasion!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Port Charlotte Florist 38
    Port Charlotte Florist 39
    Port Charlotte Florist 40

Susan · Married on 07/14/2018

Donna was such a pleasure to work with. She totally understood what I wanted and delivered absolutely stunning arrangements, bouquet and cake decorations. Do not hesitate to turn such an important event over to her!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jeanne · Married on 06/30/2018

Donna and her staff were a pleasure to work with. Gorgeous flowers and creative design. Listened to my ideas, perfected the vision, and respected the budget! Very flexible and accommodating with changes.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2018

You guys are great and the bouquets you guys made for my wedding were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They were prefect in every way. Thank you so much and I will be using you guys in the future for anything else I may need. It was a great day and the bouquets made it even more beautiful and specials.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Port Charlotte Florist 41
    Port Charlotte Florist 42
    Port Charlotte Florist 43
    Port Charlotte Florist 44
    Port Charlotte Florist 45
    Port Charlotte Florist 46

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2018

I needed additional flowers last minute and they were able to accommodate no problem it was so wonderful!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the port charlotte florist. Donna was there every step of the way and knew what I wanted without me even having to say it. My favorite part was her suggestion to hang orchids from the tree at our ceremony for the "backdrop" it was so simple and beautiful!! (See picture attached) Everyone is still raving about how beautiful it was. If you are in search of an amazing florist at reasonable prices, definitely choose port charlotte florist!

Sent on 05/21/2018