Port 393 Reviews

3 | Holland, MI

3 Reviews for Port 393

• I

Izabella veenman · Getting married on 07/11/2020

I was sure I wanted my reception at Port 393 after just one meeting with the owner!

Port 393 has been amazing to work with! The building is still being built however, because of Candice, I have no worries about how it will turn out! The pictures and floor plans she has to offer are very detailed and I can’t wait to see the finished product! Owner, Candice, has been so accommodating for my fiancé and I and we are confident that she will help make our wedding day perfect! She answers all my questions very quickly and is always willing to meet if I need to speak with her in person.
    I would recommend working with port 393 to every bride out there looking for a beautiful and new venue.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Leah

Leah Bennett · Getting married on 06/06/2020

So far... Amazing!! :)

We have not yet had our wedding yet, but already the owner Candice has gone above and beyond in her desire to help us feel comfortable and confident in working with her. Her flexibility and friendliness have us absolutely confident in her ability to provide everything we need to make our big day perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Dustrude · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Simply incredible.

Port 393 will be a beautiful place! One of the things we wanted for our wedding was privacy, and we will have the whole venue to us. So strangers wandering in. Beautiful indoor and outdoor roof layout. Truly remarkable owner too- she’s got the wedding passion and availability every bride wants (and needs!) my fiancé was like- ‘we need her.’
    The owners have put so much love, planning, and passion into it. It has been great to work with them so far!!

Sent on 10/03/2019