Port 393 Reviews

10 | Holland, MI

10 Reviews for Port 393

Stephanie C. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Amazing experience, despite this pandemic

Port 393 is exceptional! We had our wedding in October 2020, while government orders were changing weekly. Candice and Madi were so accommodating to ever detail we needed. They were flexible and helped us change our set up when we learned that the new government order allowed us to gather indoors. They also provided servers and heaters so guests could mingle outdoors safely and still stay warm in late October. This made things so much safer for guests. If given the choice, we would absolutely choose Port 393 again!

Hey Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we value your feedback!
    We are so glad that we were able to host your wedding even with the COVID-19 regulations.

Beth P. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Beautiful venue

I held my wedding reception at Port 393. As a former fundraiser, I have hosted many events at various places, and Port 393 was far and away the best group I have dealt with. The venue is beautiful and unique to the Holland area. What makes Port 393 special is the people. They are extremely professional; you can count on them to deliver. They bring that same discernment when recommending associates. The businesses they recommended to me were top-notch. Beyond that, they bring a genuine enthusiasm to their job, which is rare. In short, they make planning your event not only stress-free (or as much as possible), they make it pleasurable.

Sent on 02/10/2021

Hey Beth,
  • Becky

Becky S. · Married on 12/19/2020

Wonderful!

Port 393 and Candice were wonderful to work with! Getting married during COVID came with many challenges, but Candice helped make our special day better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/16/2021

Hey Becky!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your day.
  • Rachel

Rachel R. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best Day Ever!

Where do I even begin? Candice, Brian, Madi and their entire team treat you like royalty at Port 393. My husband and I knew with in 2 minutes of meeting with Candice that we were meant to get married at Port. We also booked with them before they were even built and not once through the process were we nervous things wouldn't work out. Their communication is phenomenal and if you think you they will make it happen! We just tied the knot on 8/29/2020 and it was nothing short of the most amazing, magical, stress free day any bride could ask for. You are not just booking a venue at Port 393 you are booking an entire team dedicated to make your wedding day the best day of your life. Their mission statement holds true and they will go above and beyond for you! We also had the lovely pandemic get in our way, and yet it was still amazing! So, if Port 393 can accommodate during a global pandemic, just think of the magic they can create when you don't have to stand six feet apart!! I will forever and always be grateful for the team at Port 393 and would recommend them for any and all events!! :)

Hey Rachel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and adding some of your stunning photos as well!
    We are grateful to have gotten the chance to get to know you and Brandon, and more importantly, be a part of your wedding day!

Cheers,
    The Team at Port 393
  • I

Izabella V. · Married on 07/11/2020

I was sure I wanted my reception at Port 393 after just one meeting with the owner!

Port 393 has been amazing to work with! The building is still being built however, because of Candice, I have no worries about how it will turn out! The pictures and floor plans she has to offer are very detailed and I can’t wait to see the finished product! Owner, Candice, has been so accommodating for my fiancé and I and we are confident that she will help make our wedding day perfect! She answers all my questions very quickly and is always willing to meet if I need to speak with her in person.
    I would recommend working with port 393 to every bride out there looking for a beautiful and new venue.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Mia A. · Married on 07/01/2020

Amazing venue!!

Incredible staff and venue! Great communication! & also beautiful rental items to choose from if you want!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Hey Mia!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and sharing some photos!

• Leah

Leah B. · Married on 06/06/2020

So far... Amazing!! :)

We have not yet had our wedding yet, but already the owner Candice has gone above and beyond in her desire to help us feel comfortable and confident in working with her. Her flexibility and friendliness have us absolutely confident in her ability to provide everything we need to make our big day perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine D. · Married on 05/24/2020

Simply incredible.

Port 393 will be a beautiful place! One of the things we wanted for our wedding was privacy, and we will have the whole venue to us. So strangers wandering in. Beautiful indoor and outdoor roof layout. Truly remarkable owner too- she’s got the wedding passion and availability every bride wants (and needs!) my fiancé was like- ‘we need her.’
    The owners have put so much love, planning, and passion into it. It has been great to work with them so far!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Rachelle · Married on 10/31/2020

Most beautiful indoor venue around...

The space is absolutely beautiful and so unique. Probably the prettiest wedding venue on the west side of the state. They were very flexible and helpful when it came to all the changes due to covid. Love this place!

Port 393's reply:

Rachelle, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!!

Hope to see you soon!