Por Amor Weddings Reviews

Por Amor Weddings 5
Por Amor Weddings 6
  • F

Firyuza · Married on 07/21/2018

She is so professional, understanding, loving person. She help us every step of the way and when I (bride) had panic she help me to calm down. I was so scared that might rain really hard and we were suppose to get married outside she told me not worry umbrella will be our best friend. And our day was perfect all thanks to you Maria. Thank you so much

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Por Amor Weddings 7
    Por Amor Weddings 8
    Por Amor Weddings 9

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

Hi Fira & Ramon!
    Your ceremony was so romantic and touching, it was such pleasure! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding officiant. The Gapstow Bridge in Central Park will forever be a memorable place for me. Many blessings!

Gloria E · Married on 08/12/2017

We are 100% satisfied with her services beautiful, very professional, on time and everything went very nice and smooth no rushing We love it. She really make our day more special. Thank you

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Por Amor Weddings 10
    Por Amor Weddings 11
    Por Amor Weddings 12

Dani · Married on 07/23/2017

I just recently attended a wedding Mrs. Anamarie Medina officiated for a very good friend of mine, of which I was a bridesmaid, and she was just so loving, and sincere. Her speech was heartfelt and made plenty of us tear up and laugh at the same time. It was truly a wonderful experience and she made it possible with her genuinty and and friendly demeanor. Thank you so Much Anamarie, wish you nothing but happiness and success.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Eleanor · Married on 07/04/2015

The day of the wedding it was flawless, conscience, on time, and well planned I would hire this same planner again for any other of my events.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Jane · Married on 08/24/2018

4.2
      3.0

We love AnaMarie! She’s super enthusiastic, sweet, helps you with any questions & offers suggestions. Made things extremely easy for us! We were extremely happy with her work. Unfortunately, the week of our wedding, she fell a bit ill, and didn’t want to push her to perform the ceremony...health comes first. However, we highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

Hi Jane,
    I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was most unfortunate that I did get sick just before your ceremony and I couldn't be more apologetic. I do appreciate your compassion and wish you and James a beautifully blessed lifetime together. Congratulations!