Por Amor Weddings Reviews

Por Amor Weddings 6
Por Amor Weddings 7

Khalil Johnson · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent A+++

Using Por Amor Weddings to facilitate our "Big Day" was by far the best choice we could've made. Anamarie had a level of professionalism that was excellent, not to mention her attention to detail. She went above and beyond to deliver on our exact expectations, then went even further to add her own unique touch to make things that much more special. She's punctual, caring, professional and very respectful of the demands of the couple. If you're looking to make your big day special, I'd definitely recommend Por Amor Weddings without hesitation.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Por Amor Weddings 8

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Khalil & Phillipa! It was my pleasure and honor to serve you and your family on such an important and memorable day. I wish you a marriage filled with a lifetime of joy and laughter!
    Blessings,
    AnaMarie
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 06/29/2019

Bilingual Ceremony

It was such a pleasure to have Ana Marie officiate my wedding . She worked with my needs and wants and gave as a lovely ceremony . She’s a wonderful and kind woman . She performed a beautiful bilingual wedding for us . I am glad we chose her to officiate our wedding . Thank you again !!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

You are a lovely couple and it was my pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony. May your life together be filled with love laughter, happiness, and peace!

Jeanpierre · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding

Anamarie was an extremely help for us , she was willing to help us in everything we needed or if we had any questions at all. 100 percent I’ll recommend her

Sent on 06/18/2019

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. I appreciate your kind words and wish you all the joy and happiness in your marriage and life!
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Experience

Ana Marie was amazing, she was very nice with us and had a lot of patience. Very flexible with time which allowed us to get everything settled as we wanted.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Por Amor Weddings 9

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to have gotten to know you and an honor to be a part of your most special day. Many blessings!

Shanna · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing experience

Ana Maria could not have possibly made the process easier for us. She was so flexible, punctual, kind, and always willing to give her expert advice. We told her we were looking for a bilingual ceremony thats a bit more modern and not very religious, and she gave us just that. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for a great review Shanna! Your wedding at the Villa Barone Manor's gazebo was so lovely and your family so warm and welcoming, what a pleasure! I wish you and Donald a lifetime of happiness.
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 08/25/2018

Rewarding Experience

Anna Marie was very thoughtful and helpful through out the entire process. She listened and was genuine when trying to make our ceremony as perfect as we wanted. Our sand ceremony was lovely, and my husband and I were overall pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Por Amor Weddings's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased with your ceremony. Nothing is more satisfying about my service than making my couples happy on one of the most memorable times of their life!
    Many blessings for a blissful lifetime,
    AnaMarie
  • F

Firyuza · Married on 07/21/2018

She is so professional, understanding, loving person. She help us every step of the way and when I (bride) had panic she help me to calm down. I was so scared that might rain really hard and we were suppose to get married outside she told me not worry umbrella will be our best friend. And our day was perfect all thanks to you Maria. Thank you so much

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Por Amor Weddings 10
    Por Amor Weddings 11
    Por Amor Weddings 12

Hi Fira & Ramon!
    Your ceremony was so romantic and touching, it was such pleasure! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding officiant. The Gapstow Bridge in Central Park will forever be a memorable place for me. Many blessings!

Gloria E · Married on 08/12/2017

We are 100% satisfied with her services beautiful, very professional, on time and everything went very nice and smooth no rushing We love it. She really make our day more special. Thank you

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Por Amor Weddings 13
    Por Amor Weddings 14
    Por Amor Weddings 15

Dani · Married on 07/23/2017

I just recently attended a wedding Mrs. Anamarie Medina officiated for a very good friend of mine, of which I was a bridesmaid, and she was just so loving, and sincere. Her speech was heartfelt and made plenty of us tear up and laugh at the same time. It was truly a wonderful experience and she made it possible with her genuinty and and friendly demeanor. Thank you so Much Anamarie, wish you nothing but happiness and success.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Eleanor · Married on 07/04/2015

The day of the wedding it was flawless, conscience, on time, and well planned I would hire this same planner again for any other of my events.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Jane · Married on 08/24/2018

4.2
      3.0

We love AnaMarie! She’s super enthusiastic, sweet, helps you with any questions & offers suggestions. Made things extremely easy for us! We were extremely happy with her work. Unfortunately, the week of our wedding, she fell a bit ill, and didn’t want to push her to perform the ceremony...health comes first. However, we highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Hi Jane,
    I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was most unfortunate that I did get sick just before your ceremony and I couldn't be more apologetic. I do appreciate your compassion and wish you and James a beautifully blessed lifetime together. Congratulations!