Poppytree Floral Designs Reviews

61 | West Sand Lake, NY

61 Reviews for Poppytree Floral Designs

61 Poppytree Floral Designs Reviews

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Melissa was beyond a pleasure to work with. John and I were not in the capital region and therefore unable to meet with Melissa in person until the wedding. This did not change a thing. She made it extremely easy to communicate and plan all of the flowers and decorations we needed via email, phone call and facetime. She was receptive to the many pictures I sent her from pinterest and made sure she understood exactly what I liked from each. She was organized and VERY easy to talk to. She not only did exactly what I asked but then put her expert spin on everything and made it more beautiful than I could've imagined myself. She's the best!!

Cassandra · Married on 08/11/2018

The absolute best!! My wedding day was the most beautiful day because of Melissa and the Poppytree team. Talent, vision, kindness, expertise, love and the best service are all words to describe Poppytree.

Poppytree Floral Designs 1
    Poppytree Floral Designs 2
    Poppytree Floral Designs 3
    Poppytree Floral Designs 4
    Poppytree Floral Designs 5

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Mellisa was absolutely wonderful to work with and our wedding flowers were stunning! We had a very detailed consultation so I was very confident the flowers and decor were going to be exactly what I wanted. She also sent a sneak peak of my bouquet a day before just to make sure I liked everything. Our wedding flowers and decor were beautiful and more perfect than I could have imagined.

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

Melissa at Poppytree Floral was beyond amazing! She is the most down to earth and kind person there is. She was so accommodating and supportive in the ideas I had for the bouquets. They were absolutely stunning. I saved my bouquet because I can't part with it. I loved the colors and the different flowers and the way she put them together so perfectly. They were everything I could have wanted and more. We met a few times to go over ideas and colors and make sure they were going to be what I wanted. I was speechless at how they looked. I had so many compliments about the bouquets! We even used them to add to center pieces in the room. She added flowers to the wedding cake and it was absolutely perfect. She did exactly what I wanted and all she looked at was a photo and my ideas. If you are looking for the best person to make your dreams of flowers come true, Poppytree Floral is your place!

Poppytree Floral Designs 6
    Poppytree Floral Designs 7

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2018

Working with Melissa was amazing! Her style is so beautiful. The flower & candle arrangements for our wedding were so romantic and magical. Highly recommended!

Poppytree Floral Designs 8
    Poppytree Floral Designs 9

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

First and foremost, Melissa is an absolute creative genius. Her work speaks for itself but she is also so sweet, energetic, bubbly, and easy to work with. She is SO passionate about what she does and it really shows. My wedding theme was spring, so I knew I needed the flowers to be perfect. I took my wedding invitation design to Melissa when we met to finalize my proposal and she LITERALLY brought my invitation to life. My intention was for my bridesmaids to have blush dresses but when they came, they ended up being more peach. I was very concerned about this because I didn’t want a peach color scheme. Melissa somehow made the flowers work perfectly with the dresses while highlighting the actual colors that I wanted for my color scheme. I don’t know how she did that because I was sure that blush and peach would only clash, but the way she put the colors and textures together was absolutely brilliant. The way she was able to capture my vision was unbelievable and seeing my beautiful bouquet will forever be one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. I just can’t say enough about my experience!! Go with Poppytree! You will NOT regret it! 

Poppytree Floral Designs 10
    Poppytree Floral Designs 11
    Poppytree Floral Designs 12
  • Jenae

Jenae · Married on 04/14/2018

Melissa at Poppytree Floral came highly recommended from our venue. I had no idea where to start when it came to flowers. I had some ideas on the look and feel I was going for and Melissa helped bring my vision to life. I can’t imagine our day without her. Her attention to detail, passion for what she does, creativity, and wonderful, bubbly energy made her an absolute dream to work with. She transformed an already beautiful venue into a place straight out of a fairytale. The wreaths, mantel, aisle decor, center pieces, bouquets/boutonnières, and the cake were so romantic and perfect. She really went above and beyond! THANK YOU!!!

Poppytree Floral Designs 13
    Poppytree Floral Designs 14
    Poppytree Floral Designs 15
    Poppytree Floral Designs 16
    Poppytree Floral Designs 17
    Poppytree Floral Designs 18

Carrie · Married on 11/12/2017

We will cut right to the point; Melissa of PoppyTree Floral is awesome! Our wedding day was a nautical theme at the Old Daley on Crooked Lake and we knew we needed a florist who could pull off not only the color scheme, but also have the vision to incorporate nautical elements in each item. Melissa did just that and nailed it. Melissa is super fun and full of energy and creativity, which allows her to produce stunning floral arrangements and wedding elements. She helped us select the correct flowers and showed us how she would match our color pallet for the wedding along with some insight into the process. Melissa is very easy to get in touch with and detailed. On the day of our wedding, Melissa showed up early and began doing what she does best. She decorated the inside of the venue with her floral arrangements and began intricately putting the final nautical touches on bouquet’s and boutonnieres. We are not sure if this was Melissa’s first time dabbling into a nautical themed bouquet and boutonniere, but she pulled it off better than we could have ever imagined, like a true professional. In addition, on short notice, Melissa also added nautical elements to our wedding cake to incorporate our colors and theme. We cannot thank Melissa enough for her creative eye and hard work on our wedding day. If you need a creative, unique florist who creatives stunning arrangements, look no further and contact Melissa at PoppyTree Floral today. -Mr & Mrs. Valenti 11.12.2017

Emily · Married on 10/22/2017

There isn't a word to describe melissa. She took my vision and brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. She's a creative genius and has such a passion for her work. So in love with everything she did for my day.

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about our flowers and decor for our wedding thanks to Melissa from Poppytree! Melissa was the most accommodating and pleasant person to work with, she truly made my husband and I feel as though designing for our wedding was important to her! Melissa sat down with me on multiple occasions to go over my vision and make it come alive, which was incredibly hard seeing as I could picture what I wanted but couldn't articulate it at all! Melissa took the tiny amount of information I could give and turned it into the most beautiful ceremony and reception I could have ever imagined!! It was everything I ever wanted and more. I am so grateful we went with Poppytree for our wedding, and our guests are still talking about how original and different everything about the flowers were! Melissa, thank you so much for everything you did for us, you are incredible!

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

What beautiful floral arrangements Melissa created for our wedding day! After our initial phone call, I knew she understood my vision and exactly what I was looking for. Since I am not from the area, we were able to work together remotely via email and calls by sending images. She was extremely helpful and patient with me as I had such a hard time picking the right centerpieces. It looked amazing in the end.

Everything was PERFECT from the beautiful ceremony arbor, bouquets, centerpieces and the flowers on our cake. I was beyond happy with her professionalism and knowledge in the game. Would highly recommend Poppytree for all special occasions!

Poppytree Floral Designs 19
    Poppytree Floral Designs 20
    Poppytree Floral Designs 21
    Poppytree Floral Designs 22

Tiana · Married on 10/07/2017

Melissa was the best person I could have asked for. I was planning my wedding on a budget of basically $0 and had a foggy vision of what I wanted for flowers. Just before I made the decision to go with grocery store bouquets, I reached out to Melissa at a poppytree to see what she could do. I’m a few hours away and put all of my trust in her hands! What she came up with was beyond incredible. So beautiful, so fitting for me! She really took the time to negotiate and figure me out as a person. A billion stars for Melissa at Poppytree!

Poppytree Floral Designs 23
    Poppytree Floral Designs 24
    Poppytree Floral Designs 25

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2017

Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with. She was quick to respond and took time to sit down with us and listen to our vision. Her creativity is out of this world and she worked with me to create an idea for my bouquets and boutineers that was exactly what I wanted. I was in shock when she delivered them the morning of the wedding, they were more beautiful than anything I could have hoped for.

Poppytree Floral Designs 26
    Poppytree Floral Designs 27

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Melissa did an amazing job from the centerpieces to the bouquets and boutonnieres. Every detail was well thought out and placed perfectly! We can't thank her enough!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

Poppytree Floral created the flowers of my dreams for our big day. They were amazing to work with and kept in amazing communication with me throughout the entire process. I loved my flowers and so did everyone at my wedding! I would book them again if I could do it all over :).

Anny · Married on 09/16/2017

Even with hurricanes causing shipping issues, Melissa was able to pull her resources and figure out beautiful last minute alternatives. Her arrangements were beautiful, the bouquets were stunning and the ambiance she created with the tables made the room feel warm and personable. We knew we hired a true professional from the start!

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2017

Melissa is amazing. She put my vision into reality. She is professional and dependable. My wedding decor was gorgeous- and on the day of, she put my mind at ease. Thanks Poppytree!!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Melissa was great, accodmidated everything we asked for including requests made after the final meeting. Melissa knew I was overwhelmed with decisions and she helped me along the way and made me feel at ease. Her bouquets were so beautiful, I will recommend her to everyone I know getting married

Nora · Married on 06/17/2017

Melissa made our wedding venue look absolutely stunning!! She is incredibly talented, kind and easy to work with. She completely listened to our ideas and added so much more which exactly fit our style. I am so grateful that we found her. Thank you Melissa!!!

Tonya · Married on 04/15/2017

WOW!!! There is not enough that I can say about Melissa at Poppytree Floral! We were completely blown away with unique and creative style...we have never seen anything like it before! Even our other vendors said that they had never seen the place so beautifully decorated before! She was completely professional, outgoing, and listened to what kind of setting we were trying to envision for our special day! It was also really nice to hear some of her suggestions about different types of flowers to use and the texture they brought out in our boutiques...she really knows her flowers!! And, not only did all of our flowers and arrangements blow us away, but she also had a ton of options for decorative pieces to really pull together the day! From an arbor, beautiful big lanterns at our ceremony, books for our "Story book" themed wedding, a vintage card box, and not to mention the 100 various glass cylinders that lined our entire room on the window sill with floating candles in it!! Such a beautiful and elegant touch! But that's what we were going for, believe me she had A TON of other things in her workshop that we were able to look at and touch and see if it was what we wanted. She really pulled everything together for us. She was so great to work with plus we noticed that she was working well with our other vendors that day to really pull things together for us "behind the scenes" to make sure everything went smoothly for us. Absolutely love Poppytree Floral...just check out the facebook page and her website and the pictures of her work speaks for itself :)

Martha · Married on 09/17/2016

From the moment my sister and I met Melissa, we knew the search was over. Melissa created such beautiful, elegant vintage-inspired bouquets and centerpieces that completely elevated my venue, which is a huge feat since I got married at the oppulent Canfield casino. She was patient with my many changes and always worked to accommodate my requests - simply put, she was amazing. Would recommend a 1,000 times over!!

Emily · Married on 08/05/2016

Melissa is so easy to work with, and she really works to make sure everything is exactly what you want. Her work is absolutely beautiful, and you will not regret choosing her.

L · Married on 06/24/2016

Melissa was very flexible and supportive. She was able to take our vision and create a beautiful event

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Melissa at Poppytree was such a pleasure to work with. From the day we met her up to our big day, she was on everything. We trusted her 100% and she came through with everything. We got tons of compliments on the flowers, they were absolutely beautiful. She was extremely responsive and knew exactly what she was doing. I couldn't recommend poppytree more!

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

I can't say enough about Melissa at Poppy Tree Floral! She went above and beyond to make sure we were OVERLY satisfied with our flowers on our wedding day. Let me tell you- we had more compliments on the flowers than I can even remember. They were BEAUTIFUL! She was extremely professional and paid very close attention to detail. I would recommend her to ANYONE!