Poppytree Floral Designs Reviews

Poppytree Floral Designs 5
Poppytree Floral Designs 6
Poppytree Floral Designs 7

Deborah O'malley · Married on 07/19/2019

Unbelievable vision and talent!!!

If Melissa is available, book her immediately! Her creativeness and talent are second to none! Our reception and ceremony flowers were absolutely stunning. It doesn't hurt that she is a true professional and a dream to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Poppytree Floral Designs 8
    Poppytree Floral Designs 9

Cassandra · Married on 07/05/2019

Poppytree is Amazing!

My husband and I cannot begin to describe how incredible Melissa and her team are - they worked with us from out of state (including an hour-long Facetime session!), to transform our wedding day vision into fruition, and they exceeded every and all expectations. From the centerpieces, to the flowers in candelabras, to the corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets (including mine!), everything was exceptional. Melissa's calm, but upbeat nature made everything so smooth. We cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Dominique Zikos · Married on 06/01/2019

Made our wedding vision come true!

My new husband and I cannot possibly say enough wonderful things about Melissa and Poppytree floral! Melissa is brilliant at her craft and after a quick peak at her designs and speaking to her for only a few moments, you will see that she has so much passion for her business and flowers that she can do nothing but make the most beautiful flowers for your special day. We worked very closely with Melissa, and I mean handpicking most flowers, to ensure that all of our ideas and colors were matched perfectly. She is patient, hardworking, and incredibly innovative. On the day of, Melissa helped all of the groomsmen with boutonnieres, all the bridesmaids/bride with how to properly hold their bouquets for photos, AND made a very last minute (as in four hours before the ceremony) design for indoors that we needed due to rainy weather. Every touch of floral design was a dream, and we will find another reason to work with Poppytree in the future!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

INCREDIBLE Artist and Person!!

Melissa was one of my absolute FAVORITE people to work with in this whole wedding process. I never thought I would really care much about the flowers at my wedding, and working with Melissa definitely changed that! Once the week of the wedding came, one of the things I was most excited to see were how the bouquets and centerpieces came out. Melissa is truly truly talented- and helped pull together my vision flawlessly. Really- I can't stop looking at the photos of the tables and my bouquet. She was so wonderful to work with, and kept me calm and smiling during such a crazy process.
    Thank you x1,000, Melissa! You made our wedding day so incredibly special.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Poppytree Floral Designs 14
    Poppytree Floral Designs 15

Carrie Zurenko · Married on 04/06/2019

A great experience!

Melissa was such a joy to work with! She is so sweet and kind - not to mention incredibly talented. My husband and I live out of state and the Poppytree team made our vision come to life without ever meeting in person before our wedding day. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Melissa is a true artist! Wedding planning can undoubtedly be stressful, but Melissa was able to take some of the stress away for me by bringing my vision to life in terms of our floral arrangements and bouquets. She truly listens to what you want and need and her passion shines through with everything she does. She's very knowledgeable of what types of flowers and greenery will be most likely available and she pairs colors and creates the most perfect designs. I've received so many compliments on all of the arrangements from the day of our wedding at Old Daley - and I continue receiving them even weeks after! (The mantle piece left everyone speechless!) I cannot thank Melissa enough for helping me bring my dreams to life and creating the perfect backdrop for our wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Poppytree Floral Designs 20
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional!!!

My flowers and floral décor far exceeded any expectation I ever had and quickly became one of my favorite things from our wedding day! They were exceptional. Melissa is an artist with a knowledge of all things floral. She is a visionary. She is passionate, enthusiastic, sweet, and bubbly, and yet professional and punctual. She is the BEST person to have helping on your wedding day. Her energy and vibe are second to none, and the finished product was nothing less. Melissa really took the time to sit down with me and go through every detail from greenery to ribbons to candles, and more. She paid close attention to every little detail. She listens and has a way of bringing to life what you yourself can’t even fully describe! I don’t know what I’m talking about when it comes to flowers, and I changed my mind on things up until the last minute. Melissa goes with the flow and puts your mind fully at ease, which was something I really appreciated during the planning process. I can’t say enough good things about Melissa or how our flowers, head table, guest tables, etc. turned out. Guests raved about them. You will not regret working with Poppytree Floral!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Poppytree Floral Designs 21
    Poppytree Floral Designs 22
    Poppytree Floral Designs 23
    Poppytree Floral Designs 24

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Melissa was beyond a pleasure to work with. John and I were not in the capital region and therefore unable to meet with Melissa in person until the wedding. This did not change a thing. She made it extremely easy to communicate and plan all of the flowers and decorations we needed via email, phone call and facetime. She was receptive to the many pictures I sent her from pinterest and made sure she understood exactly what I liked from each. She was organized and VERY easy to talk to. She not only did exactly what I asked but then put her expert spin on everything and made it more beautiful than I could've imagined myself. She's the best!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Cassandra · Married on 08/11/2018

The absolute best!! My wedding day was the most beautiful day because of Melissa and the Poppytree team. Talent, vision, kindness, expertise, love and the best service are all words to describe Poppytree.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Poppytree Floral Designs 25
    Poppytree Floral Designs 26
    Poppytree Floral Designs 27
    Poppytree Floral Designs 28
    Poppytree Floral Designs 29

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Mellisa was absolutely wonderful to work with and our wedding flowers were stunning! We had a very detailed consultation so I was very confident the flowers and decor were going to be exactly what I wanted. She also sent a sneak peak of my bouquet a day before just to make sure I liked everything. Our wedding flowers and decor were beautiful and more perfect than I could have imagined.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

Melissa at Poppytree Floral was beyond amazing! She is the most down to earth and kind person there is. She was so accommodating and supportive in the ideas I had for the bouquets. They were absolutely stunning. I saved my bouquet because I can't part with it. I loved the colors and the different flowers and the way she put them together so perfectly. They were everything I could have wanted and more. We met a few times to go over ideas and colors and make sure they were going to be what I wanted. I was speechless at how they looked. I had so many compliments about the bouquets! We even used them to add to center pieces in the room. She added flowers to the wedding cake and it was absolutely perfect. She did exactly what I wanted and all she looked at was a photo and my ideas. If you are looking for the best person to make your dreams of flowers come true, Poppytree Floral is your place!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Poppytree Floral Designs 30
    Poppytree Floral Designs 31
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely Stunning!

Melissa knew what I wanted before I did! Her knowledge of flowers, her amazing personality, and her desire to make everything beautiful made it such a pleasure to work with her. She completely transformed the winery and barn with her centerpieces and floral arrangements. I really loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Poppytree Floral Designs 32
    Poppytree Floral Designs 33
    Poppytree Floral Designs 34
    Poppytree Floral Designs 35

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2018

Working with Melissa was amazing! Her style is so beautiful. The flower & candle arrangements for our wedding were so romantic and magical. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Poppytree Floral Designs 36
    Poppytree Floral Designs 37

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

First and foremost, Melissa is an absolute creative genius. Her work speaks for itself but she is also so sweet, energetic, bubbly, and easy to work with. She is SO passionate about what she does and it really shows. My wedding theme was spring, so I knew I needed the flowers to be perfect. I took my wedding invitation design to Melissa when we met to finalize my proposal and she LITERALLY brought my invitation to life. My intention was for my bridesmaids to have blush dresses but when they came, they ended up being more peach. I was very concerned about this because I didn’t want a peach color scheme. Melissa somehow made the flowers work perfectly with the dresses while highlighting the actual colors that I wanted for my color scheme. I don’t know how she did that because I was sure that blush and peach would only clash, but the way she put the colors and textures together was absolutely brilliant. The way she was able to capture my vision was unbelievable and seeing my beautiful bouquet will forever be one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. I just can’t say enough about my experience!! Go with Poppytree! You will NOT regret it! 

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Poppytree Floral Designs 38
    Poppytree Floral Designs 39
    Poppytree Floral Designs 40
  • Jenae

Jenae · Married on 04/14/2018

Melissa at Poppytree Floral came highly recommended from our venue. I had no idea where to start when it came to flowers. I had some ideas on the look and feel I was going for and Melissa helped bring my vision to life. I can’t imagine our day without her. Her attention to detail, passion for what she does, creativity, and wonderful, bubbly energy made her an absolute dream to work with. She transformed an already beautiful venue into a place straight out of a fairytale. The wreaths, mantel, aisle decor, center pieces, bouquets/boutonnières, and the cake were so romantic and perfect. She really went above and beyond! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Poppytree Floral Designs 41
    Poppytree Floral Designs 42
    Poppytree Floral Designs 43
    Poppytree Floral Designs 44
    Poppytree Floral Designs 45
    Poppytree Floral Designs 46

Carrie · Married on 11/12/2017

We will cut right to the point; Melissa of PoppyTree Floral is awesome! Our wedding day was a nautical theme at the Old Daley on Crooked Lake and we knew we needed a florist who could pull off not only the color scheme, but also have the vision to incorporate nautical elements in each item. Melissa did just that and nailed it. Melissa is super fun and full of energy and creativity, which allows her to produce stunning floral arrangements and wedding elements. She helped us select the correct flowers and showed us how she would match our color pallet for the wedding along with some insight into the process. Melissa is very easy to get in touch with and detailed. On the day of our wedding, Melissa showed up early and began doing what she does best. She decorated the inside of the venue with her floral arrangements and began intricately putting the final nautical touches on bouquet’s and boutonnieres. We are not sure if this was Melissa’s first time dabbling into a nautical themed bouquet and boutonniere, but she pulled it off better than we could have ever imagined, like a true professional. In addition, on short notice, Melissa also added nautical elements to our wedding cake to incorporate our colors and theme. We cannot thank Melissa enough for her creative eye and hard work on our wedding day. If you need a creative, unique florist who creatives stunning arrangements, look no further and contact Melissa at PoppyTree Floral today. -Mr & Mrs. Valenti 11.12.2017

Sent on 12/15/2017

Emily · Married on 10/22/2017

There isn't a word to describe melissa. She took my vision and brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. She's a creative genius and has such a passion for her work. So in love with everything she did for my day.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about our flowers and decor for our wedding thanks to Melissa from Poppytree! Melissa was the most accommodating and pleasant person to work with, she truly made my husband and I feel as though designing for our wedding was important to her! Melissa sat down with me on multiple occasions to go over my vision and make it come alive, which was incredibly hard seeing as I could picture what I wanted but couldn't articulate it at all! Melissa took the tiny amount of information I could give and turned it into the most beautiful ceremony and reception I could have ever imagined!! It was everything I ever wanted and more. I am so grateful we went with Poppytree for our wedding, and our guests are still talking about how original and different everything about the flowers were! Melissa, thank you so much for everything you did for us, you are incredible!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

What beautiful floral arrangements Melissa created for our wedding day! After our initial phone call, I knew she understood my vision and exactly what I was looking for. Since I am not from the area, we were able to work together remotely via email and calls by sending images. She was extremely helpful and patient with me as I had such a hard time picking the right centerpieces. It looked amazing in the end.

Everything was PERFECT from the beautiful ceremony arbor, bouquets, centerpieces and the flowers on our cake. I was beyond happy with her professionalism and knowledge in the game. Would highly recommend Poppytree for all special occasions!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Poppytree Floral Designs 47
    Poppytree Floral Designs 48
    Poppytree Floral Designs 49
    Poppytree Floral Designs 50

Tiana · Married on 10/07/2017

Melissa was the best person I could have asked for. I was planning my wedding on a budget of basically $0 and had a foggy vision of what I wanted for flowers. Just before I made the decision to go with grocery store bouquets, I reached out to Melissa at a poppytree to see what she could do. I’m a few hours away and put all of my trust in her hands! What she came up with was beyond incredible. So beautiful, so fitting for me! She really took the time to negotiate and figure me out as a person. A billion stars for Melissa at Poppytree!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Poppytree Floral Designs 51
    Poppytree Floral Designs 52
    Poppytree Floral Designs 53

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2017

Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with. She was quick to respond and took time to sit down with us and listen to our vision. Her creativity is out of this world and she worked with me to create an idea for my bouquets and boutineers that was exactly what I wanted. I was in shock when she delivered them the morning of the wedding, they were more beautiful than anything I could have hoped for.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Poppytree Floral Designs 54
    Poppytree Floral Designs 55

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Melissa did an amazing job from the centerpieces to the bouquets and boutonnieres. Every detail was well thought out and placed perfectly! We can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

Poppytree Floral created the flowers of my dreams for our big day. They were amazing to work with and kept in amazing communication with me throughout the entire process. I loved my flowers and so did everyone at my wedding! I would book them again if I could do it all over :).

Sent on 09/27/2017

Anny · Married on 09/16/2017

Even with hurricanes causing shipping issues, Melissa was able to pull her resources and figure out beautiful last minute alternatives. Her arrangements were beautiful, the bouquets were stunning and the ambiance she created with the tables made the room feel warm and personable. We knew we hired a true professional from the start!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2017

Melissa is amazing. She put my vision into reality. She is professional and dependable. My wedding decor was gorgeous- and on the day of, she put my mind at ease. Thanks Poppytree!!

Sent on 08/28/2017