Poppies and Paisley Floral Reviews

Poppies and Paisley Floral 6
Poppies and Paisley Floral 7

Brenda · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend

Tamara was so incredibly professional and talented. She was amazing to work with. Her work is beautiful. She listened and made my vision reality on my wedding day. What made her stand out was the level of care she took to plan before the wedding, whether it was meeting to go over my vision, looking at stems, and her vast knowledge of all components of the wedding. The small details were carefully thought out as well. For example, I loved the fact that she used magnets for the boutonnières, and pearl bracelets for the corsages. She also flew peonies in from Alaska for my bouquet. I highly recommend Poppies and Paisley.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 8
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 9
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 10
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 11

Kelsi Jensen · Married on 07/06/2019

Tamara is the best!

I would recommend Poppies and Paisley to everyone! I was so happy with the floral Tamara did for my wedding. She is so pleasant to work with, is flexible, and made BEAUTIFUL arrangements! She walks you through the entire wedding to make sure you have all the floral you need from ceremony to reception, but does not pressure you to add things that you don't want just to up sell you. She took me to coffee a month before the wedding so that I could look at all the flowers in person and chat over last minute details. On my wedding day, I didn't have to worry about anything but getting myself ready because I was confident she would take care of making the venue beautiful for my day. I am so thankful for Tamara and how easy and seamless she made everything for me on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/08/2019

amber · Married on 09/08/2018

We didn't have a wedding planner for our wedding and everyone told us we would regret it - we did not. Having an amazing group of vendors made our lives SO easy and wedding planning a breeze. Poppies and Paisley Floral played a HUGE roll in that.
    I could tell from their instagram that I already loved their work. Tamara was very prompt in responding to my millions of questions, understood my visions, and was just so much fun to work with. When I first met with her, I printed out a ton of photos of what I thought I might like and she immediately understood what I wanted. She was also able to work with me on my budget and prioritize what was most important to me. When we met the second time, she showed me the sample she put together for my wedding, I was ecstatic. She had listened to EVERYTHING i said, and made it reality.
    The day of our wedding, it was raining, but she was out there getting everything DONE like a champ. She was in and out like a ghost. She checked in with me before leaving to make sure I was happy with her work. I cannot explain how much talent she has. I 1000% recommend Poppies and Paisley's to everyone with floral needs. You will NOT be disappointed.
    Thank you for an amazing wedding, Tamara! We're so happy we got the chance to work with you! :]

Sent on 10/06/2018

Katarina · Married on 08/01/2018

I was fortunate enough to meet Tamara at a wedding show back in early 2017 where I happened to be the lucky winner of her free bouquet giveaway. The entire time we worked together she was patient and enthusiastic, and I felt confident in putting all of my eggs into her basket. The cost for all of my florals was very reasonable and when I had changes I needed to make she accommodated better than I could have imagined. Her creativity and positivity made the entire process that much simpler. I didn’t quite know exactly what I wanted for anything, so I gave them a rough idea of the theme and the colors and told her to run with it and I could not be more happy with how beautiful everything turned out. I still have guests commenting on how much they loved the florals we had for our day. I will absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone and will be a return customer in the future for any events or occasions that I may need beautiful flowers for.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 12
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 13
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 14
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 15
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 16
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 17

Brad · Married on 07/30/2018

Tamara was amazing to work with! Her displays were beautiful and everything we could have wanted. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2018

If you want BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements for your wedding, I highly recommend working with Tamara. I showed her a couple pictures of flowers/ colors I liked from Pinterest and she created my floral arrangements that were more beautiful than I could have imagined! My husband and I got married on the beach and I wanted a flower circle on the sand. What Tamara created was amazing. She listens to all the little details that you want.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 18
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 19
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 20
    Poppies and Paisley Floral 21

Linnea Czarnecki · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing flowers and sweet vendor

Poppies and paisley's nailed it! I didnt go in with an exact flower choice but I told her my colors and she showed me blue bom orchids that were absolutely beautiful and coordinated perfectly. Tamara was super flexible with meeting times and was so sweet and personalized everything.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Poppies and Paisley Floral's reply:

You both were so fun to meet and I loved the orchids you chose! They just seemed to fit your personality so well.

Ashley Penner · Married on 08/18/2019

Personable and the florals were beautiful.

The florals were absolutely beautiful and the prices were extremely fair. She will work with your budget and is great at envisioning what you want. For the most part, she was amazing at communicating. It took her a long time to respond the 1.5 weeks before the wedding (crunch time), but this may have not been normal. Everything worked out in the end and the florals added so much to the decor of the wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sharlee · Married on 09/22/2018

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

Beautiful flowers but difficult to work with

While Poppies and Paisley made beautiful arrangements, they were difficult to work with. We had a meeting set-up and Tamara never showed up and did not call to cancel the meeting. After she did not show up to the meeting, I was unable to contact her via phone or e-mail at all. It was not until the Tuesday of the week of my wedding that she finally responded and said she was out of a town for an emergency visit and her assistant was suppose to be handling emails/calls. In addition, she said she would send me over a color palette that week to ensure the colors matched with my wedding. However, she never sent over a color palette, and I had to put trust that it was going to work. The day of, my aunt went to pick up my flowers and she said that Tamara was rude and did not say anything to her when she picked up the flowers. She just gestured to the floor where they were sitting and walked away. Overall, while the flower were pretty, Tamara was unresponsiveness, missed a meeting, and was difficult to work with.

Sent on 11/28/2018