Pop Avenue Reviews

Pop Avenue 4
Pop Avenue 5
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2019

The helped us have the most amazing reception

Absolutely Fantastic. My guests were on the dance floor the whole night. 2 weeks later, people are still talking about the band.
    They were so helpful keeping the night on schedule with the activities planned.
    So very accommodating with all our needs.
    The entire band was fantastic and Melissa's voice was amazing.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Pop Avenue 6
    Pop Avenue 7
    Pop Avenue 8
    Pop Avenue 9
    Pop Avenue 10

Matt Ward · Married on 10/06/2018

Thanks Pop Avenue!

The band was excellent! They sounded great, provided excellent MC duties, and were professional. We asked them to play for an hour after they were supposed to end and they were more than happy to do so. Everyone in the bridal party had tickets to the Brown's game the next day and we were excited and surprised to see Pop Avenue performing before the game right by the entrance of the stadium! They were performing for the team's street rally just hours after our late reception. A very dedicated bunch!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/06/2015

We hired Pop Avenue for our June Wedding. They were absolutely wonderful. They stayed in contact with me up until the very end, were on time, helped us stay on time during the reception and made sure all our must have songs were played. They kept our wedding guest entertained and dancing! Pop Avenue provided everything we requested and were so fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone they are awesome!

Sent on 03/15/2016

becky · Married on 10/11/2014

Greg was so easy to work with. Loved the band and did all my guest. We even had some if my family sing with them and play the drums!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2013

I would recommend Pop Avenue to future couples who are interested in a band for their reception. We loved them! They were great at getting the party started. Everyone loved the music and their lighting show. Very well done! They made an awesome video presentation of us to show during dinner and accommodated a number of different requests we had. My father wanted to sing a song for me at the reception and the band let him sing while they played. A very memorable moment! The band was very professional and easy to deal with. They were the highlight of the night!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Catherine · Married on 05/18/2013

Pop Avenue was an outstanding band! They were great entertainment for our reception. The girls had beautiful voices and the band had a lot of energy. Our guests were dancing the whole evening! The band also acted as a great MC making announcements and kept a great schedule of the events during the reception. They paid a lot of attention to detail. They were professional and set up early working with our other services. I would recommend Pop Avenue to anyone planning their reception!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Stacey · Married on 03/16/2013

This was a great band for our reception! We had such a fun evening! Everyone was singing along with the songs they were playing. Even the older guests were up and dancing with us!

Sent on 09/08/2013