Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist Reviews

Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 5
Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 6
Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 7

Lyndsay · Married on 08/25/2018

Carole's flowers were absolutely amazing. She truly captured my vision and brought it all to life. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing florist for their wedding. She is super sweet and responsive too. Helped nail down all the final details the week of the wedding. Cannot recommend her enough!

Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 8
    Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 13
    Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 14
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 08/18/2018

Carol at pooh corner was a delight to work with! Her flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres and centerpieces made our day everything we had dreamed of!

Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 15
    Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 16
    Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 17
    Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 18
    Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 19
    Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist 20

Brittani · Married on 05/27/2017

Carole did an absolutely amazing job interpreting our style into a perfect bouquet and boutonniere. We were so incredibly happy with the results. Would recommend Pooh Corner Farm to anyone getting married in the Bethel area!

Laura · Married on 03/17/2017

Carole was amazing!! We had our wedding at Sunday River, Jordan Grand. I gave her complete freedom to do what she does best and with very little direction she nailed it.

We had a winter wedding on the deck of sliders and she dressed the arbor, provided all bridal bouquets, boutiners and all of our center pieces.... I still can't get over the value of her work.

It seems clear that she enjoys what she does, her personal touches and care came through in the finished product.

She even took the time to send us a card!!

Without hesitation - use Pooh Corner!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Carole at Pooh Corner Farm is a flower genius! When I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets, my jaw dropped. They were absolutely stunning and PREFECT! We met once to go over details and all I told her was my color scheme and a couple of flowers I like. I told her to put together whatever she wanted using that information. I trusted her completely and she most definitely didn't disappoint. The day of my wedding, I wanted to do all of the pictures before my ceremony and she was so flexible, making a trip early in the day to drop off bouquets and boutineer, and a trip later to set up everything else! I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you, Carole!

Lynne · Married on 10/31/2015

My daughter was married in October 2015 at SkiEsta at Sunday River. Carole Duplessis from Pooh Corner Farm was one of the outstanding vendors for this life event. Carole understood our desire to have simple yet dramatic flowers on a tight budget. She designed the most gorgeous floral vases for a room with high ceilings, as well as the crimson rose bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party. The front door decorations welcomed the guests with colorful mums and adorable pumpkins that spelled out L-O-V-E on a hay bale. But the piece de resistance was the real birch branch trellis that was covered in plump roses, greens, and tiny white lights that framed the bride and groom so perfectly. It was truly spectacular! On a more personal level, she recommended the best cupcake baker ever and worked with the caterer, photographer, and other local vendors to ensure that our wedding went smoothly from beginning to end. I can't speak highly enough of Pooh Corner Farms and the kind and gifted floral designer, Carole.

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Working with Pooh Corner Farms for our wedding near Sunday River was an incredible experience far beyond what any “city” florist could possibly provide. We started planning our wedding almost two years in advance, since we live in Denver, Colorado. I only met with Carole in person once to discuss my “vision” for flowers. I had a weird idea in my head that I wanted to do something with ornamental kale and succulents instead of traditional flowers. I believe I said that sentence and showed her a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses and Carole said “I can have fun with that” and took it from there. Our bouquets and centerpieces were BEAUTIFUL and so incredibly unique. She gave me exactly what I wanted with barely any direction. I was even able to ship her boxes for the centerpieces I ordered in bulk from another seller. Not all vendors would be willing to store and use outside containers, but she was so laid back about everything. Her pricing was also so fair and affordable I did not feel guilty about anything I spent on decorations.
    While I was planning the flowers with Carole, my husband was busy scheming with her husband Richard outside (and playing with their adorable dogs). They rent and decorate beautiful birch wedding arches for ceremonies, but we were having a Jewish wedding and needed a large square chuppah, which they had never done before. Richard arranged to have my husband and his best man come out to the farm and build it with him (an experience they had SO much fun with). When they arrived to help build it, Richard had printed out a ton of information on traditional chuppahs to be sure to get it right, which I think was incredibly sweet and classy. He then delivered and helped assemble the chuppah on the wedding day and picked it up after the wedding…cutting off a few pieces for us to take home. Carole also did some swag decorations to match my bouquet and draped it with cloth. The result was one of the most beautiful ceremony settings I have ever seen.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. We so enjoyed working with you, and your choices were unique. I love working with succulents, and grow them here.
  • User4119808 · 2+ years ago

Carole was lovely to work with and fantastic with our centerpieces. She did an incredible job making exactly what we requested and was wonderfully flexible (my mom wanted to make our bouquets with the bridesmaids and I and Carole helped supply the materials early so we could make them as a fun get ready activity!). She provided excellent quality for great value and we were very pleased with her services. Definitely recommend for anyone getting married in the area!

Anne · Married on 05/24/2015

We serendipitously found Carole and Pooh Corner Farm through a camp friend, and the rest worked out just as perfectly. I had very few requirements for my flowers - calla lilies and general color scheme - and Carole helped to create the perfect flowers for our wedding. She made the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, cake flowers, and then also provided hydrangeas, coral roses, salal leaves, and mason jars that we assembled ourselves for the table centerpieces. Delivery was so convenient the morning of the wedding, and the whole process was stress-free and easy. Would recommend Carole and Pooh Corner Farm to anyone getting married even remotely near Bethel, Maine!

Lindsay · Married on 10/25/2014

Carole provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsage, table centerpieces, arbor arrangement, and a bunch of fall mums for our wedding. I was planning from out of state, and all of my communication with Carole prior to the wedding was via email. Everything was beautiful. I was pretty laid back when it came to my flowers, and I emailed Carole the colors that I wanted and a few of my favorite flowers. What she put together was perfect!

• Future Mrs. D

Kori · Married on 10/18/2014

Carole did a wonderful job on the flowers and they turned out just as I had imagined them. They arrived in plenty of time. She reachable and open to suggestion. Carole knows her flowers. Very impressive display - thank you.

Chris · Married on 10/17/2014

I loved the choice of flowers that was suggested to me and as a result they were just right for the rehearsal dinner and we used them the next day for the wedding in different areas in the hotel.

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

Excellent! Pooh Corner was great for my recent wedding, and Carole is awesome and easy to work with.

I'll start with what we got from Pooh: bouquets (bride & bridesmaids), boutonnieres (groom, groomsmen, fathers, grandfathers), corsages (moms, all the usual suspects), arbor swag, 12 potted mums to line the walkway, and 4 8-foot birch branch strung with white lights. We also rented birch stands/holders for the mums.

In the beginning of courting florists, I told Carole some of the things I liked in flowers and told her I didn't want to go money-hog-wild. She emailed me back some ideas, and I was sold. Her creativity and ability to pinpoint what would be just right was awesome. She had even worked in some more expensive flowers I said I had liked (ahem, orchids) and worked them in small ways (my bouquet/my husband's boutonniere), so that they could be enjoyed without a large cost.

As the wedding approached, I got so excited to see the flowers! They did not disappoint. My bouquet was gorgeous: off-white roses, red dahlias, and reddish-brown orchids with beautiful gold wire threaded throughout. My bridesmaids bouquets were also beautiful, with off-white roses and dahlias. There was not a flower at the wedding that wasn't beautiful. I absolutely LOVED how the lighted birch branches added to our reception space - and we only decided to add that a few weeks before!

Carole is personable, not pushy, and flexible, not to mention very talented. I would definitely recommend Pooh Corner!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/27/2014

Pooh Farms provided us with everything we requested. The service was excellent and we enjoyed working with them on our event.

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2014

Having gotten a bouquet years ago via Pooh Corners, I knew Carole was my top choice for a florist. Thankfully, she was available and also gave us the recommendation to work with Carri McPherson for our cake!

Carole has an incredible location complete with a greenhouse and her flowers are absolutely beautiful. Our wedding colors were green and purple. My bouquet was a mix of purple hydrangeas and roses, white ranunculus, and green hydrangeas and orchids. My bridesmaids bouquets were smaller versions of this. For my mom, my grandmother, my aunt (running point on wedding day), MOG, and aunt of groom, Carole made boutonnieres of purple roses. She used green orchid boutonnieres for the fathers and groomsmen.

The centerpieces got tons of compliments and almost none were left by the end of the night! She also provided a beautiful centerpiece for the fireplace mantel and added a few bouquets in the lobby/bar area of the venue.

Carole provided the flowers and greenery to add to our cake and they were lovely. Also, she was kind enough to deliver part of the flowers to my parents' house in one town and the rest to the venue about 25 minutes away. Carole is a very professional and detail oriented person, plus her flowers are not to be rivaled in the Western Maine area. Her work is an absolute gem in the region. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist's reply:

Thank you! the Dutch hydrangea is a wonderful color. I'm glad I had a change to use it.

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2014

Pooh Corner did an amazing job on our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières. We got so many compliments! They really took the time with us to determine exactly what we wanted, and made it happen!

elisabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

Carole was the grestest! I went to her last minute with a somewhat idea of what I wanted. I put my full faith in her and told her what I envisioned. On my wedding day she dropped iff my centerpieces and bouquet and I think my jaw literrally dropped. My flowers were more than I could have imagined and were so elegant and breathtaking. Carole I thank you for your gorgeous work and would highly highly recommend you to anyone interested in an event in thst area

Truly a beautiful job done by Pooh Corner. Great recommendations from the first day we met to discuss the arrangements. They are very knowledgeable and they delivered on everything that they promised.

Erica · Married on 06/14/2014

Carol was so wonderful at creating the flowers for my wedding. I wasn't sure what I wanted and she took my ideas and created beautiful bouquets. She was always willing to add whatever I needed and even went up the mountain at Sunday River to decorate our arbor.

Kristy · Married on 06/07/2014

Carole was amazing to work with and the flowers were beautiful!! We are from PA and we found Pooh Corner online and saw great reviews! We were not disappointed!!! She was so helpful & responded to all if the questions I had! She even made a flower for our dog!! Thanks again Carole!!

Carole at Pooh Corner Farms provided my wedding party with the most beautiful flowers for an affordable price, we received numerous compliments from our guests regarding the bouquets. Carole was also very kind and flexible allowing me to make changes up until almost the very last minute!

I have nothing bad to say about my experience with Carole at Pooh Corner. My flowers were beautiful and lasted so long! On top of it all- I called them the day before the wedding asking for an additional wall hanging (so last minute!) and she delivered!

They made my wedding wonderful!

The best choice! Carole was amazing! She met with us and got to know us a little bit and created spectacular arrangements all for a VERY reasonable price. When I saw the final bill I could not believe my eyes. Her arrangements at the hotel were also gorgeous and so were our bouquets and boutonnieres. I could not have been happier. Would highly recommend!

Colleen · Married on 08/10/2013

Carole did an amazing job with my flowers for our wedding on August 10th! I went to the farm a few months earlier and gave her my vision for white, blue and yellow wild flowers for the bouquets and babys breath for mason jar centerpieces. I couldn't be happier with the way each bouquet turned out. They were absolutely stunning and looked amazing in all the photos. My bouquet was a gorgeous mixture of white wild flowers wrapped in burlap. Carole was able to help me pin a picture of my mom to my bouquet at the very last minute-that meant so much to me! The centerpieces looked awesome with the babys breath in the mason jars. All of my guests were very impressed with the way everything turned out. Carole is professional, quick to respond and extremely easy to work with. If you are in the area, definitely go to the farm and visit Carole and her adorable puppies!

Kia · Married on 05/11/2013

She makes beautiful bouquets that are affordable