32 Reviews for Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist

Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
32 Pooh Corner Farm Greenhouses & Florist Reviews

Carole did an absolutely amazing job interpreting our style into a perfect bouquet and boutonniere. We were so incredibly happy with the results. Would recommend Pooh Corner Farm to anyone getting married in the Bethel area!

Profile Picture Brittani, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole was amazing!! We had our wedding at Sunday River, Jordan Grand. I gave her complete freedom to do what she does best and with very little direction she nailed it.

We had a winter wedding on the deck of sliders and she dressed the arbor, provided all bridal bouquets, boutiners and all of our center pieces.... I still can't get over the value of her work.

It seems clear that she enjoys what she does, her personal touches and care came through in the finished product.

She even took the time to send us a card!!

Without hesitation - use Pooh Corner!!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole at Pooh Corner Farm is a flower genius! When I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets, my jaw dropped. They were absolutely stunning and PREFECT! We met once to go over details and all I told her was my color scheme and a couple of flowers I like. I told her to put together whatever she wanted using that information. I trusted her completely and she most definitely didn't disappoint. The day of my wedding, I wanted to do all of the pictures before my ceremony and she was so flexible, making a trip early in the day to drop off bouquets and boutineer, and a trip later to set up everything else! I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you, Carole!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

We ordered a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, and flowers for our reception tables from Carole at Pooh Corner Farm. I gave the vague order of "imagine going out and picking a bunch of wildflowers" and she understood exactly what I wanted and delivered beautifully! People were commenting on how lovely the bouquets were and some of the unique flowers that she chose to use.
We had to work over the phone and Skype because I live in Japan but she was very flexible working with the time difference constraints. We were also working on a somewhat tight budget and she gave us great suggestions for how to work within our budget. One thing she did for us was because we didn't have enough for table-center arrangements was she rented us apothecary bottles and put a a single stem of the same flowers we used in our bouquet so that each table had a different flower.
Flowers were one of the things I that stressed me out the most during the wedding planning but Carole was very flexible and professional and the end result was beautiful!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were so gorgeous and turned out exactly as I had pictured them. Being from out of state, I didn't have the opportunity to meet with Carole beforehand so we corresponded mostly via email. She nailed the look I was going for and was wonderful to work with, I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter was married in October 2015 at SkiEsta at Sunday River. Carole Duplessis from Pooh Corner Farm was one of the outstanding vendors for this life event. Carole understood our desire to have simple yet dramatic flowers on a tight budget. She designed the most gorgeous floral vases for a room with high ceilings, as well as the crimson rose bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party. The front door decorations welcomed the guests with colorful mums and adorable pumpkins that spelled out L-O-V-E on a hay bale. But the piece de resistance was the real birch branch trellis that was covered in plump roses, greens, and tiny white lights that framed the bride and groom so perfectly. It was truly spectacular! On a more personal level, she recommended the best cupcake baker ever and worked with the caterer, photographer, and other local vendors to ensure that our wedding went smoothly from beginning to end. I can't speak highly enough of Pooh Corner Farms and the kind and gifted floral designer, Carole.

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements
4.7

Carole at Pooh Corner did a gorgeous job with our wedding. My bouquet was so unique and beautiful, and the venue looked stunning! She used apothecary jars as bud vases and it was magical! The ONLY issue I had was that originally she told me over the phone it would be $2.50 to rent the apothecary jars, and $5 to buy them- then she first she gave me an invoice charging $5.50 per vase with flower (to buy the vases), and when I told her I wanted to just rent them, for some reason it was $4.50 per vase with flower, even though my math skills would lead me to believe it should have been only $3.00....? I didn't say anything because I am just a passive person, and money just seemed to have stopped mattering to me by that point in the game haha. Oh well! Everything else was perfect! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Pooh Corner Farms for our wedding near Sunday River was an incredible experience far beyond what any “city” florist could possibly provide. We started planning our wedding almost two years in advance, since we live in Denver, Colorado. I only met with Carole in person once to discuss my “vision” for flowers. I had a weird idea in my head that I wanted to do something with ornamental kale and succulents instead of traditional flowers. I believe I said that sentence and showed her a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses and Carole said “I can have fun with that” and took it from there. Our bouquets and centerpieces were BEAUTIFUL and so incredibly unique. She gave me exactly what I wanted with barely any direction. I was even able to ship her boxes for the centerpieces I ordered in bulk from another seller. Not all vendors would be willing to store and use outside containers, but she was so laid back about everything. Her pricing was also so fair and affordable I did not feel guilty about anything I spent on decorations.
While I was planning the flowers with Carole, my husband was busy scheming with her husband Richard outside (and playing with their adorable dogs). They rent and decorate beautiful birch wedding arches for ceremonies, but we were having a Jewish wedding and needed a large square chuppah, which they had never done before. Richard arranged to have my husband and his best man come out to the farm and build it with him (an experience they had SO much fun with). When they arrived to help build it, Richard had printed out a ton of information on traditional chuppahs to be sure to get it right, which I think was incredibly sweet and classy. He then delivered and helped assemble the chuppah on the wedding day and picked it up after the wedding…cutting off a few pieces for us to take home. Carole also did some swag decorations to match my bouquet and draped it with cloth. The result was one of the most beautiful ceremony settings I have ever seen.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole and Kristy were absolutely amazing to work with. They were so easy to talk to and always willing to meet and discuss our flower options, colors, combinations along with any concerns or questions we had. Carole was so reliable and I felt comfortable the entire time because you can just tell that she knows exactly what she’s doing. I had no worries or doubts in my mind about the quality of the flowers we ordered, or about her delivering the flowers on time. Our bouquets were gorgeous, our centerpieces were beautiful, and all of the boutonnieres and pin-on corsages were exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn’t have been happier with the service or products that I received from Pooh Corner Farm! And they have the cutest dogs up at the farm, so at the very least you should go up and visit! Thank you again ladies!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/20/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole was lovely to work with and fantastic with our centerpieces. She did an incredible job making exactly what we requested and was wonderfully flexible (my mom wanted to make our bouquets with the bridesmaids and I and Carole helped supply the materials early so we could make them as a fun get ready activity!). She provided excellent quality for great value and we were very pleased with her services. Definitely recommend for anyone getting married in the area!

Profile Picture User4119808, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We serendipitously found Carole and Pooh Corner Farm through a camp friend, and the rest worked out just as perfectly. I had very few requirements for my flowers - calla lilies and general color scheme - and Carole helped to create the perfect flowers for our wedding. She made the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, cake flowers, and then also provided hydrangeas, coral roses, salal leaves, and mason jars that we assembled ourselves for the table centerpieces. Delivery was so convenient the morning of the wedding, and the whole process was stress-free and easy. Would recommend Carole and Pooh Corner Farm to anyone getting married even remotely near Bethel, Maine!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsage, table centerpieces, arbor arrangement, and a bunch of fall mums for our wedding. I was planning from out of state, and all of my communication with Carole prior to the wedding was via email. Everything was beautiful. I was pretty laid back when it came to my flowers, and I emailed Carole the colors that I wanted and a few of my favorite flowers. What she put together was perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole did a wonderful job on the flowers and they turned out just as I had imagined them. They arrived in plenty of time. She reachable and open to suggestion. Carole knows her flowers. Very impressive display - thank you.

Profile Picture Kori, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved the choice of flowers that was suggested to me and as a result they were just right for the rehearsal dinner and we used them the next day for the wedding in different areas in the hotel.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Excellent! Pooh Corner was great for my recent wedding, and Carole is awesome and easy to work with.

I'll start with what we got from Pooh: bouquets (bride & bridesmaids), boutonnieres (groom, groomsmen, fathers, grandfathers), corsages (moms, all the usual suspects), arbor swag, 12 potted mums to line the walkway, and 4 8-foot birch branch strung with white lights. We also rented birch stands/holders for the mums.

In the beginning of courting florists, I told Carole some of the things I liked in flowers and told her I didn't want to go money-hog-wild. She emailed me back some ideas, and I was sold. Her creativity and ability to pinpoint what would be just right was awesome. She had even worked in some more expensive flowers I said I had liked (ahem, orchids) and worked them in small ways (my bouquet/my husband's boutonniere), so that they could be enjoyed without a large cost.

As the wedding approached, I got so excited to see the flowers! They did not disappoint. My bouquet was gorgeous: off-white roses, red dahlias, and reddish-brown orchids with beautiful gold wire threaded throughout. My bridesmaids bouquets were also beautiful, with off-white roses and dahlias. There was not a flower at the wedding that wasn't beautiful. I absolutely LOVED how the lighted birch branches added to our reception space - and we only decided to add that a few weeks before!

Carole is personable, not pushy, and flexible, not to mention very talented. I would definitely recommend Pooh Corner!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/4/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pooh Farms provided us with everything we requested. The service was excellent and we enjoyed working with them on our event.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Having gotten a bouquet years ago via Pooh Corners, I knew Carole was my top choice for a florist. Thankfully, she was available and also gave us the recommendation to work with Carri McPherson for our cake!

Carole has an incredible location complete with a greenhouse and her flowers are absolutely beautiful. Our wedding colors were green and purple. My bouquet was a mix of purple hydrangeas and roses, white ranunculus, and green hydrangeas and orchids. My bridesmaids bouquets were smaller versions of this. For my mom, my grandmother, my aunt (running point on wedding day), MOG, and aunt of groom, Carole made boutonnieres of purple roses. She used green orchid boutonnieres for the fathers and groomsmen.

The centerpieces got tons of compliments and almost none were left by the end of the night! She also provided a beautiful centerpiece for the fireplace mantel and added a few bouquets in the lobby/bar area of the venue.

Carole provided the flowers and greenery to add to our cake and they were lovely. Also, she was kind enough to deliver part of the flowers to my parents' house in one town and the rest to the venue about 25 minutes away. Carole is a very professional and detail oriented person, plus her flowers are not to be rivaled in the Western Maine area. Her work is an absolute gem in the region. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pooh Corner did an amazing job on our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières. We got so many compliments! They really took the time with us to determine exactly what we wanted, and made it happen!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole was the grestest! I went to her last minute with a somewhat idea of what I wanted. I put my full faith in her and told her what I envisioned. On my wedding day she dropped iff my centerpieces and bouquet and I think my jaw literrally dropped. My flowers were more than I could have imagined and were so elegant and breathtaking. Carole I thank you for your gorgeous work and would highly highly recommend you to anyone interested in an event in thst area

Profile Picture elisabeth, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Truly a beautiful job done by Pooh Corner. Great recommendations from the first day we met to discuss the arrangements. They are very knowledgeable and they delivered on everything that they promised.

Profile Picture User4591663, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carol was so wonderful at creating the flowers for my wedding. I wasn't sure what I wanted and she took my ideas and created beautiful bouquets. She was always willing to add whatever I needed and even went up the mountain at Sunday River to decorate our arbor.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole was amazing to work with and the flowers were beautiful!! We are from PA and we found Pooh Corner online and saw great reviews! We were not disappointed!!! She was so helpful & responded to all if the questions I had! She even made a flower for our dog!! Thanks again Carole!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carole at Pooh Corner Farms provided my wedding party with the most beautiful flowers for an affordable price, we received numerous compliments from our guests regarding the bouquets. Carole was also very kind and flexible allowing me to make changes up until almost the very last minute!

Profile Picture User4030573, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have nothing bad to say about my experience with Carole at Pooh Corner. My flowers were beautiful and lasted so long! On top of it all- I called them the day before the wedding asking for an additional wall hanging (so last minute!) and she delivered!

They made my wedding wonderful!

Profile Picture User4105048, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The best choice! Carole was amazing! She met with us and got to know us a little bit and created spectacular arrangements all for a VERY reasonable price. When I saw the final bill I could not believe my eyes. Her arrangements at the hotel were also gorgeous and so were our bouquets and boutonnieres. I could not have been happier. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews