Pond View Farm Reviews

Pond View Farm 6
Pond View Farm 7

Katie · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing experience

We got married there almost two weeks ago and we can’t say enough good things about this venue. The staff there were like family and very accommodating. They were very helpful, always there when I needed them and were honest about what looked good and their opinions on everything. We also used Lindsey for the day of coordinating and like my mom said “She was clutch”... lol. We can’t possibly explain in enough words how amazing this venue was! And at the end of the night they were so quick to help us pack everything up. Everything went on without a single hiccup. Also the food was amazing!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Pond View Farm's reply:

You’re so incredibly kind :) we are so happy that your most special day was perfect! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your story :) we wish you nothing but the best!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful!

Words can not possibly express how incredibly beautiful Pond View is. But the beauty of this venue is enhanced by their amazing staff. You can really tell that they do this because they love it. Everyone is so friendly, warm, and welcoming.

For those of you who have not seen this place in person, you must! The pictures are gorgeous, but seeing it with your own eyes is a whole new experience. The bridal suite is gorgeous and spacious. The downstairs has a kitchen and living room type area including a large refrigerator and plenty of counter space. There are couches for your bridesmaids to sit and hangout while waiting for their turn for hair/make up. The upstairs makes for beautiful photo opportunities of you getting dressed and pictures of your dress/shoes/jewelry. The grooms suite is connected to the bridal suite, but has doors that can be locked if you would like, but could also be opened up if you wanted.

We used Lindsay for day of coordinating and that girl runs around all day long. She works incredibly hard, and you can clearly tell she is highly experienced. The day was perfect with her help and the best decision I made was to hire her. She was there bright and early with me to set up, and she made herself available all day long for whatever I needed. I was starting to get anxious towards the end of our reception about having to pack things up, but she had already done it and I had not even noticed it was happening! Things were all ready packed back into their boxes and by the door ready to be loaded in the car. All day long she was 2 steps ahead of my thoughts and she instinctively anticipates everyone’s next move. I highly recommend her services.

We used the catering at Pond View as well and the food was so delicious. We had a lot of people tell us it was the best wedding food they had ever had. They are fairly priced and have a lot of great options. We opted to do a roasted pig and received a lot of comments about how cool it looked at our venue, and how delicious it was. They were on top of it too. Food was ready right on time, guests were served efficiently and quickly.

Lastly I have to mention Nic, and how sweet and friendly he is. He was available anytime I needed him in the months leading up to our wedding. He always promptly responded to my crazy questions about table linens, how to arrange the tables in the barn etc. He had a lot of great ideas. He is definitely one of a kind with a knack for weddings.

All in all, thank you to everyone at Pond View who made our day AMAZING! I could not have picked a better venue and staff to work with. You all did an incredible job. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Pond View Farm 8

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

5 stars is simply not enough! I was told about this venue before we were even engaged and knew just from pictures this was the place for us! From the day we booked to the moment we got married working with Pond View was just as easy as it comes. Nick was our main point of contact shortly after Chrissy left and I am not sure how he does it, but replies back super timely and is always upbeat yet professional. I decided to use their day of planner Lindsey and she was incredible. She was so easy going and laid back I literally had no clue how she got it all done but she did. I was so worried about the possible rain and not getting married under the trees but they had a back up plan that was still just as beautiful and Nick and Lindsey assured me it would be perfect! Luckily the skies cleared and it was a glorious sunny day! They have huge industrial fans in the barn that partnered with the barn doors being opened made for the perfect cross breeze so we could all dance the night away! Their staff made it so I didn't have a worry in the world! I could go on and on about the PVF staff as they were all so friendly and helpful. This venue is just gorgeous and the owners and their team take a genuine interest in your big day. I hated saying goodbye to them! In talking to every guest they have all raved about the care that is taken to the farm and simply loved PVF and how beautiful it is. It was so nice to have the property for the entire wedding day and the new bridal suite is amazing! We had a blast getting ready and seeing guests arrive. They also set up outdoor games for your guests such as cornhole which I know many of our guests enjoyed! The food was also outstanding! Many people have told me they are still craving their pulled pork!! We were lucky and nabbed our date due to a cancellation so would suggest you grab a date while you can as this was just perfect all around. You cannot go wrong in booking this venue! Thank you PVF!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Pond View Farm 9
    Pond View Farm 10
  • FutureMrsN14

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2018

Too Perfect!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! The venue itself is a dream, and the bridal and groom suites are a photographers dream (mine said as much!). The staff at Pond View is so accomodating and was with me every step of the way. I cannot thank Nick enough for answering my million questions and making sure every detail was the way I wanted it! No matter what the weather, this venue has a plan in place to make your day perfect! The food is also amazing, we got so many compliments, and it is so reasonably priced! I cannot recommend this venue and staff enough :) Our day was so perfect!!! 7.27.18

The updated bridal suite, extended pavilion, and giant fans have made this already amazing venue even better!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Pond View Farm's reply:

It was truly our pleasure :) we wish you both the very best and thank you for letting us be a part of and trusting in us for your most special day!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

The beauty of this venue called to me, even on the rainy/cold day we first visited. It was love at first sight. All the staff and people on the farm are wonderful, friendly, and accommodating. Over the course of the year and half between the time we booked them and had our wedding, we were in contact with three people; Nick, Chrissy, and the owner. They kept us up to date with news from the venue throughout, as well as provided pictures of the venue when they did updates. The day of my wedding, Nick was there all day, making sure everything went smoothly and handling any questions from the vendors and providing us with extra items that we forgot. He had great suggestions, as well. Nick is the bomb! We used our own caterer, but they offered their catering to us. They provide clients with tastings if they wanted to try out the catering. They also offered many other vendors that have previously worked with their venue. I will always recommend them to others!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tangie · Married on 05/26/2018

The Crew at Pond View Farm really went out of their way to make sure all the details were perfect for my daughter’s wedding. They were professional, timely and extremely helpful with the planning and execution of the big day. If you’re looking for a rustic wedding venue and excellent food, look no further.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you fo the kind words! We were so happy to be a part of the big day :)

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

We had our wedding at Pond View Farm in April and it was absolutely perfect. We fell in love with the venue from the start. The venue is just so beautiful and perfect for that rustic, yet elegant and relaxed atmosphere. The owners (Shane and Jackie) and the staff are very accommodating and answered every email I sent them (and I sent a lot haha). Pond View Farm is great for those who want to have flexibility with their wedding as there are no strict rules and everyone there wants you to have the best day ever. Lindsey, the day of coordinator was so helpful prior to and that day with setting up the decor and organizing everything with the vendors, guests and ceremony. Not only that, but the catering was phenomenal. All the guests were raving about the food (mac and cheese was a big hit). They also keep improving the grounds as they have new bridal and groom suites which are so pretty! The pavilion was also just updated and looks fantastic. I highly recommend this place to have your wedding and they book up fast because they are that amazing so keep that in mind when visiting venues. Thank you Pond View Farm for making our big day so special!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with this venue. From the moment we first visited the venue - throughout the entire year and a half of planning - to our big day everything was perfect. We enjoyed working with Nick, Chrissy, Lindsey and Shane. The staff was very attentive and communicative. I would recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for a rustic wedding with a lot of natural scenery. We chose to go with Pond View Farm Catering and everything was delicious. We even opted to get the pig as well. Our guests loved all of the food options and the buffet style. We really appreciated the recommended vendor lists provided by the venue. It helped a lot in our wedding planning. There wedding planner, Lindsey Sommer, made everything run smoothly. She was right there every moment we needed anything which helped to get our stress level down. I would recommend visiting them as soon as you get engaged. They book up fast!

I've provided the rental cost of the venue but did not include the cost of catering and the wedding planner.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Pond View Farm 16
    Pond View Farm 17
    Pond View Farm 18

Tiffany · Married on 04/12/2018

Thank You Pond View! It was perfect! Best day off my life!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much we were so happy to be a part of your most special day! Best wishes!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

Pond View Farm was such a stunning wedding venue. We had a Friday wedding there and it was absolutely perfect! Staff is readily available for you if you need anything. Shane was fantastic for setting up the barn and ceremony by the pond! So very helpful! We were a Friday wedding so we were able to decorate the day before which saved so much stress that day. Chrissy was awesome to work with. Very quick to respond and works with you through it all! We couldn't have asked for a better place to start our forever at!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2017

A gorgeous venue, great food, atmosphere, professionalism, and responsiveness. All of our guest LOVED the venue and so did we!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2017

When we woke up the day of our wedding it was 100% chance of rain. Of course we stressed out about it, but when we arrived to Pond View we realized how beautiful the barn was. Even though our idea of an outdoor service was not in the picture anymore, we could not be happier with how the pictures turned out inside the barn! The staff at Pond View was also extremely nice and helpful whenever we had questions. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review Caitlin and for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you!

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2017

OMG!!! I don't have enough good things to say about Jackie and Shane and their gorgeous venue!! They were so welcoming and had answers for all my questions and always responded to my emails quickly and hey both always had a smile on their face! It had been raining all day long on and off and our ceremony was supposed to be at 4:30.... Shane came up to me at 4:05 and asked me what the plan was, so we looked at the weather realized there was going to a break and they set the chairs up and had the most gorgeous and perfect ceremony. It was slightly nerve racking all day long but to be perfectly honest, Plan B (under the Pavilion) and Plan C (in the barn) were both amazing options as well. If you want a rustic barn wedding with an amazing view with little to no worries..... Choose Pond View Farm!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thanks Nicole for the awesome review and for being so great to work with!! Best wishes and congratulations to you both!!

Jesse · Married on 07/14/2017

Probably not getting too many grooms on here who review things but I just had to since they did such exceptional work. Shane and Jackie are amazing and my favorite thing about this venue and them is that they continually want to make the place and experience better. I love that they finished the bathrooms inside the barn and the groomsmen suite and everything about the place is awesome. Me and my groomsmen had a great time in the groomsman suite and wish we could have gone outside to play cornhole/roam the grounds a bit before the ceremony but the weather didn't cooperate. It was thunderstorming most of the afternoon that we weren't sure if we were going to be able to have it outside under the beautiful trees. Shane came up to me at around 3 and tried to get an idea of what I was thinking to which i responded with the classic "I don't know check with her" HA. Our officiant showed up around 4pm and asked the same thing and I said we are probably going to be under the pavilion and as I'm saying this to him, I see Shane wheeling out the chairs to set up on the lawn. They set it up so fast which was awesome. We were able to get married under the trees and arch, and as we said our vows, guests commented later that the sun started shining. I can't thank you guys enough, this place was seriously everything and more that we wanted in our wedding. Our guests didn't stop commenting on how beautiful the place was and how great the food was. Would definitely recommend.

PS Book early because they fill up fast, and for good reason! Friday wedding dates here are so much easier because you can set up on thursday before your rehearsal.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review and taking time to write such kind words. We are so glad you got to have your ceremony outside :) You, Nicole and your families were so great to work with. Best wishes to you guys!
  • SoonToBeMrs.M

Laura · Married on 06/02/2017

Absolutely gorgeous venue! My guests keep commenting on how beautiful it was. Gorgeous and spacious bridal suite! The staff there are very helpful. They answered all of many questions along the way.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!

Patrick · Married on 04/28/2017

What a wonderful day! Pond view farm is a beautiful place for a wedding. We were extremely pleased with both the staff's professionalism and flexibility.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Brenna · Married on 04/15/2017

Pond View Farm is an amazing venue -- it is both incredibly beautiful and the people who own and operate the venue are as friendly and responsive as they can possibly be. Because it is family-owned and operated, interactions are more personal than a more corporate venue. PVF's on-site, day-of coordinator, Lindsey Sommer, was also fantastically helpful the day of the wedding. I don't know how she managed to do so much in a few hours but she made sure that the venue was set up exactly as I requested, set up the escort card table, managed all of our vendors, made sure I was doing ok all day, and did a million other things that I don't even know about. Everyone kept commenting on how great she was. We were so happy with every aspect of our wedding day at Pond View Farm and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and AJ as well. Best wishes to you two for many years to come!

Kimberly · Married on 10/16/2016

My husband and I got married there in October. We absolutely loved the venue and the staff there.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kimberly!! Best wishes in the New Year!

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Pond View Farm is an absolutely amazing location for any wedding or event. The grounds, house, and barn are gorgeous! When searching for a location for our reception, we looked at several farms in the area and fell in love with Pond View Farm. It is family owned and run, they do an excellent job of keeping up with the property! You will not want to leave! The barn is new and freshly painted, it speaks for itself but also is a clean slate for any style of wedding. They recently added more bathrooms in the barn making it able to accommodate all of your guests, we fit 200 guests comfortably inside the barn! The pavilion off the barn is perfect for cocktail hour and mingling. The grounds are beautiful for pictures, we were so happy with everything! The family members all work together to make every event run smoothly and perfectly. We also went with Pond View’s catering team, everyone loved the food, it was delicious! Pond view catering helped serve our desserts, set up the tables and clean up. We are still getting so many compliments to this day from the reception regarding the location, food and evening! We also worked with the event coordinator, which I would highly suggest to any bride, it is much needed, Lindsey and she was wonderful! She worked with all of our vendors that day, coordinated the flow of everything and helped us set up. Lindsey was awesome! We were able to show a video of our destination ceremony on the barn wall and it was a hit with all of our family and friends. Everyone was so pleased we were able to do that. I would highly recommend Pond View Farm, the catering staff and the event coordinator for your special event. They do an amazing job and it will be a day to remember!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Wow... thank you so much for your review, we are so honored you chose us to be part of your special day!! Best wishes in the New Year!!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2016

When I found this venue- it was the only one we went to and we knew it was the place we were going to get married. The venue is absolutely GORGEOUS for anyone looking for a rustic feel! Throughout the planning process Jackie, Shane, and Chrissy were extremely responsive and helpful (even when I asked a million questions). The catering is out of this world delicious, which is hard to do when your serving that many people. Our big day was on September 9th, and it was so amazing and more than we ever dreamed. Thank you so much to Pond View for making our big day so beautiful and amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day!! Best wishes in the New Year!!

Morgan · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I got married at Pond View Farm during the first weekend of September, and we were blessed with the most gorgeous day we could have possible asked for. It was the only venue that we looked at and we chose to book it the same day that we toured the farm. From the start Jackie and Shane were absolutely amazing with every request and concern that we had, they go above and beyond to make sure that you have the wedding of your dreams. Shane was around during the evening and even took the time to ask how my night was going and if there was anything that I needed. The venue is stunning, the food is amazing - I highly recommend you use their catering company, and even now our guests continue to rave about how stunning everything was! During our setup the morning of, there was an engaged couple and their parents touring the farm (they allow tours the day of the wedding as long as it does not conflict with the time of your wedding). Well, my parents and I took the time to speak with them and tell them that they absolutely had to book Pond View Farm as their wedding venue, my dad could not stop raving about how incredible everything had been leading up to the big day. It was the wedding of our dreams, I cannot speak highly enough of Jackie, Shane, and the amazing staff, they made sure our day was absolutely flawless and i highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! Wishing you nothing but the best this New Year!!

Nichol · Married on 08/06/2016

5 star rating all the way! Great venue for a seriously affordable cost. It was picture perfect and the owners were helpful with all aspects of our day. Would recommend them to anyone interested in a rustic venue.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! Wishing you all the best this New Year!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

This was a perfect venue for our wedding. All of our guests loved it! Shane, Jackie and the Pond View crew were very professional with every email, question, and adjustment we had. Although it poured on our day they made sure we had the best day and they dried all the seats off in about 5 mins for the outdoor ceremony. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! Happy New Year!

Joy · Married on 07/22/2016

Shane and Jackie are an amazing team, helpful from the first visit to the wedding night! They go above and beyond to make sure that you have the wedding of your dreams on their beautifully maintained property. Highly recommend this amazing venue to all of our friends and family

Sent on 08/04/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you for the review Joy!! Best wishes this New Year!!

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

My husband and I were married at Pond View Farm on July 1st. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and caterer for our wedding day. It rained just before our reception and they immediately dried all the chairs for us. Everything we asked to use was out and ready for us, including cornhole boards and centerpieces. We were able to do most of the set up the night before since we were a Friday wedding. All of my guests talked about how beautiful the farm is and how delicious the food was. We couldn't have been happier with our experience.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Pond View Farm's reply:

Thank you for the review and choosing us to be part of your special day! Wishing you all the best this New Year!