Polonia Catering & Market Reviews

Polonia Catering & Market 1
  • Heather

Heather Krohn · Married on 11/01/2019

11.1.19 wedding

We did a buffet with Polonia, and everyone loved the food it was so good. They also did our wedding cake and cupcakes. A lots of cake flavor options and toppings for the cupcakes. Very easy to work with, I would use them again!!

Polonia Catering & Market 2
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Meredith Habibovic · Married on 09/07/2019

Unbelievable food and amazing service and staff. BOOK THEM!!

Polonia Catering catered my wedding reception. First off they have a huge menu and great variety of food. We also did the tasting which I was so glad we did because it really helped narrow down exactly what we were looking for. The tasting itself was amazing and hands down sealed the deal. Michael was so professional throughout the entire experience. The day of the team went above and beyond. I received numerous compliments on the food. First off it was delicious. Secondly the staff was so through. They were so attentive. And made sure the tables were set up before the party. And helped with even small things like turning on my led candle lights. I truly appreciate everything your team did. Secondly we hired the bar staff through Polonia Catering as well and let me tell you they were equally as amazing. They keep the drinks cold and flowing. And they were so nice and fun. I loved them both. Everyone complimented your entire staff and food. Thank you so much for making stressful event run so smoothly. Multiple guest asked for your information. And I would use your company again a heartbeat. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Cory

Cory Kazmierski · Married on 09/06/2019

Would give 10 stars if I could

We had Mike and the team at Polonia cater our wedding on 9/6/19 and we could not have asked for a more perfect outcome. The food was delicious and all of our guests loved it. Mike was extremely responsive and informative throughout the entire process from prior to our first tasting up until the day of. The team provided set up and take down of tables and chairs at our venue on the day of which was huge and Mike was there on site the whole day and asked multiple times if we needed anything, including the smallest thing like a bottle of water before the ceremony, which was awesome. We also asked them to make us a cake last minute and sent them a picture of what we envisioned and it turned out spot on. If I could give Polonia 10 stars I would. Thank you Mike and the Polonia team for making the day perfect.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Huiner · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Catering Company

Polonia was fantastic from start to finish. From our first phone conversation all the way thru to the wedding, Mike and his staff were excellent. They answered every question, took care of every detail and helped make our day worry free. The tasting was a huge help in selecting the food and the ice cream.

Polonia's familiarity with our venue was a huge help in making the day and night go so smoothly.

The ice cream cookie sandwich bar was a hit with everyone and the food was fantastic. We had numerous guests tell us how much they enjoyed the food and how great the staff was. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Mehalek · Married on 08/02/2019

Great food, Better Service, I cannot recommend enough

I just wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude and let you know how happy we were with Polonia Catering.

The food was outstanding and we have been receiving endless compliments about how the food was some of the best they've ever had at a wedding.

I also wanted to express how happy I was with the people who represented Polonia. We were so impressed with how hard everyone worked and how attentive they were. Every member of the team looked and acted the part and every request was met with a smile and hustle.

The first thing I mentioned to my parents in the morning was how happy I was with their work, and they could not have been better to us.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • April

April · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent food

Food was excellent, guests are still talking about it. Mike, from day one, has been quick to respond to everyone of my emails. Thank you for helping make our wedding memorable!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional and Delicious

You cannot go wrong with Polonia. Michael is very professional and attentive. The day went without a hitch. Dependable and delicious. Kind as well.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Swiatkiewicz · Married on 09/15/2018

Lexi Swiatkiewicz, Mother of Groom

I can't say enough about Polonia Catering, especially Mike. The food and service was amazing, but more than anything, Mike did everything, and I mean everything to insure the day went perfect. From proposals, calls, suggestions, service, and clean up, I would highly recommend Polonia. Food, service, staff was exceptional. Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Gledia · Married on 08/18/2018

Michael and staff made our wedding GREAT! Polonia catered the food for our wedding at the Rialto Square Theatre on 8/18/18. From start to finish everything was wonderful from the food, the service everything ! Michael was such an amazing person to work with, he answered any question I had any idea I had everything so well and professional. Will highly recommend Polonia to friends && family !

Sent on 10/13/2018

Susan · Married on 08/10/2018

Mike and his staff took care of everything, even creating the cake with only two days notice. The food was fabulous. We had buffet style and the pierogis were the best ever. They thought of everything and had it all covered. I didn’t have to think about anything on my wedding day. He kept in contact via email and always called me back if I had questions. I also appreciated that they donate the leftover food to a food pantry and it doesn’t go to waste.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Kellie

Kellie Burke · Married on 06/30/2018

Polonia Catering is a above the rest!

They let you create your event and support you every step of the way.
    We had an outdoor Garden Party on June 30, 2018, 96 degrees, 100 guests.
    We rented tent, table, chairs, bar & bartenders, coolers and a popcorn machine. Cold food was cold, hot food was hot!
    The entire team at Polonia should be complimented for their professional service and warm caring style.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Heather

Heather Hamer · Married on 06/16/2018

Polonia Catering Excellence

Polonia Catering went above and beyond for our wedding. They were extremely organized and had everything ironed out before the wedding day. Even on the day of the wedding, they tried to bother us as little as possible and let us just enjoy the day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brittni · Married on 06/09/2018

We loved our food and everyone raved about how it was the best wedding food ever!!! Mike was awesome and so nice to work with!
    So happy we went with them!!! Just wish now we took all our food home because it was so good!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Elena · Married on 05/20/2018

I couldn’t recommend them more. Great food and value for money. They did the catering for my wedding. Michael stayed until the end of the wedding to make sure we get the extra food and that everything is ok. It was really a great pleasure working with Polonia! Would use them again for next event.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Polonia Catering was amazing to work with! We wanted a pizza buffet at our wedding and they delivered! Everyone loved the flatbread pizzas, but the pasta chef station was the big hit! Everyone was raving about it! People were taking seconds before they finished their first serving! The fire alarm actually went off during dinner and no one got out of the pasta line! That's how good it was!! The Nitro Ice Cream station was amazing as well! Everyone loved it. Staff was awesome to work with!! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

We chose Polonia to cater our wedding after attending a few other weddings who they catered. Holly was so patient and helpful throughout the whole process and planning. She was quick to answer any questions I had and made sure no details were missed. The staff was extremely professional the day of and the Coordinator was also very helpful. We chose family style for dinner. The price was very reasonable and we had many different options to choose from. The food was delicious and we received so many compliments. I highly recommend the potato dumplings! Our venue didn't provide table linens or chair covers but we were able to rent through Polonia. We also were able to rent extra tables. Polonia also works with Creative Cakes so we ordered our wedding cake through them as well. It was great to accomplish a lot of different things all through one vendor. I highly reccomend Polonia to not only cater your wedding but your next party!

Sent on 12/08/2016

I can't say enough about how wonderful Polonia Catering was both in terms of food quality and in terms of being wonderful to work with. Our wedding was April 3, 2016. Holly was our contact and she was beyond wonderful to work with. She stayed in communication with us and helped us stay on top of our deadlines for choosing linens, etc.--which I really appreciated, including helping us work out the timing of the evening and what we would be needing. I always had a million questions and she was always very responsive and quick to answer. We were getting married out of state and they were very flexible in working with us on a time to do the tasting when we'd be in town. Their prices were very reasonable and we had the choice of buffet, family style, seated meal, etc. I'm a vegetarian and was concerned about also having a veggie option that was delicious on the menu, and they were able to do an amazing mushroom risotto as one of the options. Everyone raved about the food to us all night. Our head waiter Mike was wonderful to work with and even helped put our cake from a bakery on the cake plate for us. They also accommodated our signature dessert wishes for a dessert table. If I cater a big party in the area again, I will definitely use Polonia Catering.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Linsey · Married on 09/19/2015

It was very important to us, when we were planning our wedding, that the food be fantastic. After our tasting at Polonia, we knew they were the best choice. Everything we tried was delicious! It was hard to choose just a couple entrees, but we ended up going with the short rib, wild rice stuffed chicken, and pasta for our guests to choose from. Polonia provided all the linens we needed, as well as the china settings, and serving staff. We were very appreciative that they accommodated a "secret dinner" that we, the bride and groom, had immediately after our ceremony; especially that they saved us appetizers from cocktail hour! The short ribs were delicious, the chicken was delicious, and we received so many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed their dinner. Polonia was also very accommodating for a few of our guests who have dietary restrictions and needed special gluten-free meals - we also received rave reviews on those! We also chose to have a Sweets Table that included macarons, cream puffs, mini cheesecakes, brownies, and cookies - all to die for!
    We will definitely be using Polonia again for any future catered events!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Casey · Married on 09/12/2015

Every staff member I worked with was outstanding. We wanted a gourmet burger bar at our wedding that didn't feel cheap or like a backyard barbecue. Polonia's totally understood what we were going for, and they delivered big time! Even our most skeptical family members were on board with the burgers after dinner. The food was all wonderful (and hot)! They were always so responsive to my many emails and questions, and they provided linens for the tables as well at no additional charge! I felt like we paid a fair price, and the preferred bakery. Creative Cakes, was delicious as well, and Polonia's did all of the delivery of our cupcakes as well, and we got an amazing discount through the baker for using Polonia as well. Our tasting was great- they really gave us an exact picture of what our wedding day food would be. I can't stress enough how wonderful Brian was on the night of the wedding, he was running around making sure everything was going smoothly, and was even grabbing drinks for the bridal party from the bar!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/20/2015

We had Polonia's cater our wedding and everyone could not stop talking about the food! We did family style which was a huge hit at our wedding so people could try everything and eat as much as they wanted! Our family absolutely loved the appetizers and the main meal, with everything being mentioned as delicious, especially the sauerkraut and polish sausage! People were not expecting that at our wedding and fell in love with it, as well as the pork chops with apples! We were worried that since everything was delivered that it would not be hot enough and that was not the case. Everything came piping hot and the service was absolutely incredible! I would definitely recommend this caterer! They were also very reasonably priced compared to the other vendors we looked into! Loved them!

Sent on 06/27/2015
  • User4341996 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer was very accommodating in making sure I had everything I needed. They did exactly what I wanted for my popcorn bar and the staff at my wedding were so kind and polite. I would recommend this company to anyone who is having a wedding. The food was delicious! We kept getting compliments on the roast beef.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Elaina · Married on 08/30/2014

First of all, their food is delicious. Many, many guests specifically commented on how great the food was at our wedding. We had dinner served family style as well as some blintzes and pierogi on our dessert table. Everything was plentiful and hot. The staff was very friendly, and the head of the staff (he might have been a chef) for our event came around to the tables—like in a nice restaurant. The coordinator Brian was very accommodating and easy to work with. He is a busy man, so have patience!

Sent on 09/03/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/30/2013

Polonia catering was AWESOME! We made our catering decision a little late, but they were more than willing to help us out. Brian was great to work with and everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. The food was awesome! From the initial consultation, we loved everything and knew we had made a great choice. We went with the pasta bar as one of our main entrees and it was a big hit with all our guests. We are still getting comments about how it was the best wedding food anyone has had. Polonia catering did a great job and Brian and his team were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/15/2013

Awesome! Brian was great in helping us plan our event. The food was hot and delicious (we're still getting compliments)---even the vegan food for the few with dietary restrictions was wonderful. The servers who manned the buffet table and cleared plates went above and beyond (even opening the wine that we had forgotten to uncork before our reception!).

After our original tent and linens vendor went bankrupt and left us high and dry, Polonia also helped us with linens and finishings for the event.

After dealing with so many other vendors, we now realize how DIFFICULT it is to find quality service. Thankfully, Polonia shows that it can still be found!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kathie · Married on 12/31/2011

We were married in our home and chose Polonia to cater our event for l00 people.
    The planning process was easy -- everything we needed was provided for and delivered in a very timely fashion. Service was impeccable ( We were provided with a name of an excellent bartending service) - and the food received raves. I felt pricing was fair - choices for food was excellent ( with offerings for children present) -- and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Polonia. I would recommend them in a second and hope to do business with them, again. People at our wedding commented on this for years after our wedding -- how elegant and professional Polonia was. Many thanks for a very memorable evening.

Sent on 03/23/2015