84 Reviews for Polly's Petals & Particulars

Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
82 Polly's Petals & Particulars Reviews

Polly was amazing! She exuded elegance in every manner, from her demeanor, to her unbelievable style and creativity. The flowers at my daughter's wedding were magic! Our guests haven't stopped talking about them! Brilliant!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Polly was amazing. Our florist we had planned on using went out of business 3 months before our wedding date! We found Polly and she saved us! Totally got our vision and delivered!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had multiple issues with the florist that our venue typically works with, so we decided to try meeting with some other florists. I am so glad that we did because that's how we found Polly. In addition to the flowers being beautiful, she was friendly and helpful throughout the planning process.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter-in-law and I were both SO HAPPY we picked Polly's Petals & Particulars of Libertyville for the wedding flowers!! SO GORGEOUS! And we both got so many compliments!!! The flowers were a wedding stand-out!!

Polly is a great guide and can CREATE YOUR VISION in ways that are more beautiful than you ever imagined. Polly has great ideas to make your look your own! Her flower wall was something else and I highly recommend you check it out!!

And Polly is so nice! Polly is warm, wonderful and easy to get along with and will do anything for you!! Anything!

WE are VERY HAPPY to recommend Polly to ANYONE!!! Your wedding day flowers will blow you and your guests away!!!

Jane and Mara Dolin

Profile Picture ira, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was in Jan. 2017 and I have since recommended Polly to everyone of my engaged friends. She is the absolute BEST! Polly truly delivers an outstanding final product, she worked to stay in my budget and made smart suggestions/revisions for the maximum impact. I was drawn to her for her unique style and was so happy with every detail. FYI - This is also coming from a nit-picky Virgo who adores flowers! :)

Profile Picture Anna, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Polly made our entire wedding beautiful. She took a few pictures off Pinterest and my overall vision and turned it into something that surpassed that.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Polly is amazing. I can't put into words how great my flowers were and how helpful she was through the wedding process and the day of the wedding. She was great with listening to my ideas and suggesting new ones. She also added several ways I could help save some money on flowers. The day of the wedding my cake topper broke and she fixed it with some creative flower placement and wire. She didn't need to do that but she is so sweet she helped anyways. I will never hesitate to recommend her. She was great with meetings and never rushed us. I am a bit of a control freak and I never worried with how my flowers would turn out. I've received several complements on my flowers and centerpieces. Any special events I have in the future I will always turn to Polly.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Polly was great! She was super helpful, easy to work with, and it was like she knew exactly what I wanted. The wedding decorations were beautiful and she took care of all the set up and take down making the day run really smoothly.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Polly was really terrific. She added her expertise to make our wedding beautiful and affordable. She took the time to communicate what would be the biggest bang for our buck. Her quality of work was outstanding! She is a true artist. My flowers turned out better than I imagined.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

I spoke with Polly after having a horrible experience with another florist and deciding not to continue any further. Luckily, we still had plenty of time for our wedding and Polly reassured me everything would be great from the very beginning and it sure was! She listened to all my needs/wants for floral arrangements and also gave in her own input with creativity. Loved everything. She is too sweet, and always available. Last minute, on the day before our wedding, our wedding planner gave us the news we couldnt use fake flowers for the ceremony as she had noticed thats what we had, I called Polly, she answered, and she was able to provide us with leftover petals to use. She is amazing and very reliable. A Must florist for your wedding!! She works with what your budget consists of as well.

Profile Picture Daisy, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Polly was wonderful to work with. I shared some general pictures of bouquets and flowers I liked along with some general thoughts that we wanted a fun, romantic, rustic relaxed feeling- nothing super formal or fancy. I also shared a pic of my dress and the girls color. She was SPOT ON when she quoted and sent me her ideas. Then on our wedding day- everything was perfect, exactly what I had envisioned!! It was like she was reading my mind. I would highly recommend working with her. She was easy to work with, responsive, trustworthy and her pricing was very reasonable too. Thanks Polly for making our day beautiful!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful work for very affordable cost!

Profile Picture User7431293, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Polly was an absolute dream to work with. She was quick to respond to my many emails, worked within my budget, and delivered the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. Her staff was professional, and set up the venue quickly and seamlessly. She was instantly able to grasp my vision, and totally ran with it. I have already recommended her to many of my friends, and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It's incredible - I feel like Polly was in my head and heart when planning floral for our wedding in April!! I went to her with pretty much some vague terms and a loose color scheme (vintage, romantic, pastels, not one shred of burlap please) and not much else! Like other reviewers, I don't have much knowledge in the way of flowers so I certainly wasn't sure what I wanted. Some certain requests I had were to incorporate some succulents, as well as broaches and a necklace charm that meant a lot to our families in my bridal bouquet. Everything came out AMAZING. She was 100% on point with the feeling and colors I was hoping for, and I couldn't stop looking at all the bouquets because they were just so incredible. Even the attention to detail was wonderful and noticed by guests - the extra "crystals" and rose petals around the tables and whatnot were very much appreciated by many, and I'm so glad they noticed. One of my guests even asked to take a centerpiece because she was so obsessed with it! The flowers continued to live on and two weeks later we are just NOW tossing some of the bridesmaids bouquets that we put around the house.

Comparing to other florists....
Price shopping was really hard for me with florists, since they all seem to offer different packages in different ways, but Polly's Petals & Particulars was incredible and one of my favorite vendors for our whole event, so looking back the cost was a bit tough on the pocketbook but well worth it.
More than that, I visited with a couple others that really seemed to take my vision and then jam it into a style that they were comfortable with or maybe could easily accommodate - either way, I didn't feel like I was totally being heard. As soon as I left Polly's office I KNEW she'd just "get it" and that I definitely didn't have to meet with anyone else. It was so comforting and obviously worked out just as I suspected!

Thanks Polly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Polly did a wonderful job. All the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. She was very easy to get in touch with and was on time with everything the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Polly was absolutely amazing to work with. I went in with a vision, but my lack of creative ability made it really hard for me to explain exactly what I wanted...that and I have no idea what any of the flowers were called. Polly took the description I gave her and knocked it out of the park. I had a vision, but she was able to take it and bring it to life in a way I didn't even know was possible. The flowers weren't just what I has in mind, it was that and SO MUCH MORE! Do yourself a favor and book Polly today. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Polly did a great job with our wedding. She had wonderful suggestions for the flower arrangements for both the tables as well as for the front of the ceremony, and also offered to help us design a welcome sign for the ceremony. She was easy to get a hold of, friendly, and quite willing to accommodate our needs and requests. We got several compliments regarding the flowers and would certainly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow. I cannot tell you how pleased we were with the flowers and chuppah that Polly provided for us. Everything was ready to go when she said it would be. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I had in mind even though all I gave her to go on was a photo from Pinterest. All the flowers held together and looked great throughout the entire day. I would recommend Polly to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture User5603364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

Polly is friendly and professional. Her work is amazing at a great price. She is very artistic and shared my vision by showing her pictures and exceeding them. She helped me throughout the process and I'm glad I found her. If your a picky detailed bride who wants everything top notch and at a reasonable price Polly can do the job. I used 1/2 silk flowers and 1/2 real flowers. They were mixed in on the tables and no one could tell ! It looked like a $6k job when it was less than 1/2. Just tell her your budget what your looking for and she will set you up with something beautiful and cost friendly

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Polly has amazing skills and vision. Her professionalism is excellent. And all the flowers she provided were exceptional. All the guests were constantly commenting on how beautiful everything was that day. If I could give more than 5 stars I would !

Profile Picture User5352631, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

LOVED Polly and all her work! She took my vision and made it incredible with her own touches. She was honest with her opinions to help keep my style coordinated throughout the centerpieces and decor. She traveled up to Milwaukee with one of her daughters to help set up and make sure things were ready to go in the ballroom and with all our flowers. I really had no worry or need to stress that she wouldn't make things beautiful!

Profile Picture User5342728, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Polly. I knew nothing about flowers but I still had a vision and she brought that vision to life. She also was able to qork with my small budget and made tweeks here and there when I requested it. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

For a bride like me, knowing very little about flowers & planning a wedding while working crazy hours, Polly was the perfect match. Of course she first was asking what kinds of flowers I liked or some things I had in mind...but I really didn’t have much of an idea. She agreed to talk with me on a Sunday night (the only time that week I wasn’t working) and spent almost 2 hours talking with me, trying to determine what kind of “look” I was going for & helping with flower ideas for those items. She also brought up so many different flowers I had not even began thinking about (e.g. Marian devotion bouquet, “toss away” bouquet, etc) and created something so beautiful. Because I am so clueless in this area, Polly included very detailed descriptions of what she had come up with based on my ‘vision’ (which was very helpful for Google-ing all of the flowers I had never heard of).

Polly was nothing but helpful throughout the entire process & was incredibly easy to work with for a reasonable price as well. (She was able to lower the prices by doing little tricks without compromising quality – very impressive)! Polly was also very flexible and changed our drop-off location & time (2 hours earlier!) the day before our wedding! Our wedding was in the city on the weekend of a 33,000+ person conference so our flowers just barely got there in time, but that was likely due to circumstances out of their control & likely would not be a concern for future couples ☺. Overall, I would highly recommend Polly’s Petals & Particulars to any bride, but ESPECIALLY brides who aren’t exactly flower experts. Polly is very sweet, patient, knowledgable, understanding, & simply a joy to work with.

Profile Picture User4203806, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Polly was wonderful to work with. I met with several florists from the area and Polly was the only one who actually listened to what I wanted instead of telling me what to do.

Our initial meeting was efficient. I was in and out in 45 minutes and we covered everything. As a busy bride who had a million things to do, I highly appreciated this.

Polly was able to interpret my vision perfectly. She made sketches in our initial meeting to make sure we were on the same page creatively. She took everything I told her into consideration, and asked all the right questions. She thought of all the little things I didn't. She even made the boutonnieres for our ring bearers magnetic so they wouldn't hurt themselves!

Polly was able to work within my budget. She did not charge extra for delivery. Everything that she produced was quality, and all of my guests raved about my flowers. If I had to do it again, I would still choose Polly.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/11/15, 1 Review