Polly's Petals & Particulars Reviews

90 Polly's Petals & Particulars Reviews

Karyn Horvath · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely incredible

I absolutely LOVED everything that Polly did for my daughters
    wedding. I can not thank her enough. She made my daughters day enchanting.

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Polly did the florals for our wedding and they turned out beautiful! She was wonderful to work with! She’s extremely friendly, accommodating, flexible and professional. She listened to exactly what I wanted and helped keep everything within budget. She did an excellent job of bringing our vision to life. I’d definitely recommend Polly to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Polly's Petals & Particulars 9

Sharon -MOB, bride is Beth · Married on 06/17/2018

Polly is simply the best. Everything she designed and executed was superior and beyond expectation for our daughter’s outdoor garden wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and indoor reception dinner. The bridal bouquet and those for the maids, bouts, usherette corsage and wristlets were exquisite. There was no detail that Polly did not attend to and get right. She is a full service professional. Timely, professional, good listener, accommodating. So blessed to have had her.

Polly's Petals & Particulars 10
    Polly's Petals & Particulars 11

Shelly · Married on 06/10/2018

Polly and her team did the floral decor for our wedding on 6/10/2018 at Independence Grove in Libertyville. Everything was GORGEOUS. From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the aisle and chuppah, to the perfect reception decor. Polly took my initial ideas and created something more beautiful than I could have pictured. Entrusting the decor to Polly and her team is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Would highly recommend!

James · Married on 06/09/2018

Polly was exceptional in every area of her work!!
    She always made us feel she was listening to our requests. She made the bride feel comfortable that the flowers would be to her liking!! The flowers were better than we could have even imagined!! Thank you Polly!!

Polly's Petals & Particulars 12

Symone · Married on 05/12/2018

Polly is absolutely incredible and I recommend her to everyone I know getting married! Her pricing is extremely fair for the Chicagoland area - and the quality of her work is unmatched. She truly puts her heart and soul into what she does as a true artist, you will not be just another wedding on her checklist! I came in with a vision that would cost a fortune anywhere else and Polly helped me bring it to life within my budget, the flowers were absolutely perfect. Polly also took care of my linens and lighting so I didn't have to use a bunch of different vendors. She was there herself the day-of making sure every last petal was perfect. You will cannot go wrong with Polly!

Pam · Married on 07/14/2017

Polly was amazing! She exuded elegance in every manner, from her demeanor, to her unbelievable style and creativity. The flowers at my daughter's wedding were magic! Our guests haven't stopped talking about them! Brilliant!

Erin · Married on 07/14/2017

Polly was amazing. Our florist we had planned on using went out of business 3 months before our wedding date! We found Polly and she saved us! Totally got our vision and delivered!!!!

Jen · Married on 07/02/2017

We had multiple issues with the florist that our venue typically works with, so we decided to try meeting with some other florists. I am so glad that we did because that's how we found Polly. In addition to the flowers being beautiful, she was friendly and helpful throughout the planning process.

• I

ira · Married on 06/10/2017

My daughter-in-law and I were both SO HAPPY we picked Polly's Petals & Particulars of Libertyville for the wedding flowers!! SO GORGEOUS! And we both got so many compliments!!! The flowers were a wedding stand-out!!

Polly is a great guide and can CREATE YOUR VISION in ways that are more beautiful than you ever imagined. Polly has great ideas to make your look your own! Her flower wall was something else and I highly recommend you check it out!!

And Polly is so nice! Polly is warm, wonderful and easy to get along with and will do anything for you!! Anything!

WE are VERY HAPPY to recommend Polly to ANYONE!!! Your wedding day flowers will blow you and your guests away!!!

Jane and Mara Dolin

Anna · Married on 01/21/2017

Our wedding was in Jan. 2017 and I have since recommended Polly to everyone of my engaged friends. She is the absolute BEST! Polly truly delivers an outstanding final product, she worked to stay in my budget and made smart suggestions/revisions for the maximum impact. I was drawn to her for her unique style and was so happy with every detail. FYI - This is also coming from a nit-picky Virgo who adores flowers! :)

Rachel · Married on 11/26/2016

Polly made our entire wedding beautiful. She took a few pictures off Pinterest and my overall vision and turned it into something that surpassed that.

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Polly is amazing. I can't put into words how great my flowers were and how helpful she was through the wedding process and the day of the wedding. She was great with listening to my ideas and suggesting new ones. She also added several ways I could help save some money on flowers. The day of the wedding my cake topper broke and she fixed it with some creative flower placement and wire. She didn't need to do that but she is so sweet she helped anyways. I will never hesitate to recommend her. She was great with meetings and never rushed us. I am a bit of a control freak and I never worried with how my flowers would turn out. I've received several complements on my flowers and centerpieces. Any special events I have in the future I will always turn to Polly.

Polly was great! She was super helpful, easy to work with, and it was like she knew exactly what I wanted. The wedding decorations were beautiful and she took care of all the set up and take down making the day run really smoothly.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2016

Polly was really terrific. She added her expertise to make our wedding beautiful and affordable. She took the time to communicate what would be the biggest bang for our buck. Her quality of work was outstanding! She is a true artist. My flowers turned out better than I imagined.

Daisy · Married on 07/30/2016

I spoke with Polly after having a horrible experience with another florist and deciding not to continue any further. Luckily, we still had plenty of time for our wedding and Polly reassured me everything would be great from the very beginning and it sure was! She listened to all my needs/wants for floral arrangements and also gave in her own input with creativity. Loved everything. She is too sweet, and always available. Last minute, on the day before our wedding, our wedding planner gave us the news we couldnt use fake flowers for the ceremony as she had noticed thats what we had, I called Polly, she answered, and she was able to provide us with leftover petals to use. She is amazing and very reliable. A Must florist for your wedding!! She works with what your budget consists of as well.

Heidi · Married on 06/18/2016

Polly was wonderful to work with. I shared some general pictures of bouquets and flowers I liked along with some general thoughts that we wanted a fun, romantic, rustic relaxed feeling- nothing super formal or fancy. I also shared a pic of my dress and the girls color. She was SPOT ON when she quoted and sent me her ideas. Then on our wedding day- everything was perfect, exactly what I had envisioned!! It was like she was reading my mind. I would highly recommend working with her. She was easy to work with, responsive, trustworthy and her pricing was very reasonable too. Thanks Polly for making our day beautiful!!

Kaylee · Married on 06/11/2016

Beautiful work for very affordable cost!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2016

Polly was an absolute dream to work with. She was quick to respond to my many emails, worked within my budget, and delivered the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. Her staff was professional, and set up the venue quickly and seamlessly. She was instantly able to grasp my vision, and totally ran with it. I have already recommended her to many of my friends, and will continue to do so.

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

It's incredible - I feel like Polly was in my head and heart when planning floral for our wedding in April!! I went to her with pretty much some vague terms and a loose color scheme (vintage, romantic, pastels, not one shred of burlap please) and not much else! Like other reviewers, I don't have much knowledge in the way of flowers so I certainly wasn't sure what I wanted. Some certain requests I had were to incorporate some succulents, as well as broaches and a necklace charm that meant a lot to our families in my bridal bouquet. Everything came out AMAZING. She was 100% on point with the feeling and colors I was hoping for, and I couldn't stop looking at all the bouquets because they were just so incredible. Even the attention to detail was wonderful and noticed by guests - the extra "crystals" and rose petals around the tables and whatnot were very much appreciated by many, and I'm so glad they noticed. One of my guests even asked to take a centerpiece because she was so obsessed with it! The flowers continued to live on and two weeks later we are just NOW tossing some of the bridesmaids bouquets that we put around the house.

Comparing to other florists....
    Price shopping was really hard for me with florists, since they all seem to offer different packages in different ways, but Polly's Petals & Particulars was incredible and one of my favorite vendors for our whole event, so looking back the cost was a bit tough on the pocketbook but well worth it.
    More than that, I visited with a couple others that really seemed to take my vision and then jam it into a style that they were comfortable with or maybe could easily accommodate - either way, I didn't feel like I was totally being heard. As soon as I left Polly's office I KNEW she'd just "get it" and that I definitely didn't have to meet with anyone else. It was so comforting and obviously worked out just as I suspected!

Thanks Polly!

Kendra · Married on 10/24/2015

Polly did a wonderful job. All the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. She was very easy to get in touch with and was on time with everything the day of our wedding.

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2015

Polly was absolutely amazing to work with. I went in with a vision, but my lack of creative ability made it really hard for me to explain exactly what I wanted...that and I have no idea what any of the flowers were called. Polly took the description I gave her and knocked it out of the park. I had a vision, but she was able to take it and bring it to life in a way I didn't even know was possible. The flowers weren't just what I has in mind, it was that and SO MUCH MORE! Do yourself a favor and book Polly today. You will not be disappointed!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Polly did a great job with our wedding. She had wonderful suggestions for the flower arrangements for both the tables as well as for the front of the ceremony, and also offered to help us design a welcome sign for the ceremony. She was easy to get a hold of, friendly, and quite willing to accommodate our needs and requests. We got several compliments regarding the flowers and would certainly recommend her to anyone!

Wow. I cannot tell you how pleased we were with the flowers and chuppah that Polly provided for us. Everything was ready to go when she said it would be. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I had in mind even though all I gave her to go on was a photo from Pinterest. All the flowers held together and looked great throughout the entire day. I would recommend Polly to anyone looking for a florist.