Pollen In Love Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Athene
    Athene D. Married on 10/03/2021

The Fern King &Pumpkin Queen

We were having a very intimate wedding and I told her I really wanted it to feel dark and moody with a very monochromatic look. Our colors were white black and of course emerald green. Through everything that we had spoken about she was always very responsive and provided photos to ensure that our brain on the same page as our visions in our brain. No of course I was a Covid Bride so I had booked her early 2020 I wanna say and then of course we had a post pone she was a gem to work with and made the whole process so easy for us to just go to the next year! Funny enough, my best friend and I who we were both in each others weddings she had hers on a Friday and mine was on Sunday and we both use Pollen In Love.

Pollen In Love and I talked before the wedding a few weeks before execution we both decided that there was an archway that we thought would look much better with a floral design and she absolutely killed it I’m pretty sure she calls me the lady of the ferns because My husband wanted ferns everywhere on this huge archway but not only that I wanted more pumpkins then guest to be at my wedding which was achieved!

Not to mention I begged her to incorporate quicksand roses as those are the ones that I used for our elopement and this was our celebration. I highly recommend NEVER DIYing your bouquet; it was the worst choice I ever made for the elopement. So when she made my celebration bouquet she was able to get those quicksand roses for me. I pretty much fell apart into tears when she sent me a preview pictures because it was really hard to get them and she made it happen. It was that perfect touch to incorporate are elopement and the ribbon being part of the elopement colors was a touch I couldn’t have asked for, she just knew and made it happen.

I think the photo speak for themselves just how beautifully this all came together and how well she executed our colors and theme

With our massive Archway, beautiful bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, specialty ceremony pumpkin arrangements, another Archway, pumpkins galore, several centerpieces for the tables, plus STUNNING sweetheart table; our price was phenomenal

I was honored to have met her while she was setting up for my friends wedding and just hearing her personality and how excited she is to do what she’s doing for a living I would absolutely encourage you to support this woman because she has a true passion for this and she’s going to make it right.

Plus she’s just so sweet and true and honest and genuine and I could not have asked for a better florist and I do hope to continue to work with her in the future for whatever I need florals for if I can use her

Pollen In Love's reply:

Thank you! You were a beautiful bride and hope I get to work with again on future events for you and your husband!
    Tai D. Married on 08/08/2021

Need floral design? Look no further!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Victoria! We are covid couple and we had three different dates, and a change of venue 60 days before our actual wedding. Victoria was amazing on communication, and very understanding of our situation. She communicated clearly, and within hours and sometimes minutes. Very professional. Extremely talented, we had so many compliments on her grand displays. She went to work on my vision and delivered more than I dreamed. Look no further!
    Kameko L. Married on 07/23/2021

Beautiful Arrangements for Elopement and Wedding

I can’t recommend Victoria with Pollen In Love enough. She did the flowers for both my elopement when we had to push back our wedding due to Covid, as well as the flowers for the day of our wedding this July. Not only were their subtle, but beautiful differences between they arrangements for both occasions, but she also was able to make a beautiful flower piece for my dog’s collar both times! For the wedding she did a beautiful design for the archway, flowers for our sweetheart table and lovely simple centerpieces for the table. I loved them so much that I kept the flower piece she created for my hair and dried it as a keepsake. Her flexibility and understanding when Covid postponed our wedding was what every stressed out bride would hope for from a vendor. You just can’t go wrong by partnering with Victoria!

Pollen In Love's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me part of both your days! Images from both events were stunning! You made a gorgeous bride!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 07/17/2021

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

We absolutely loved all the flower arrangements she created for our wedding. She did a great job at creating arrangements (bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces, and flowers for the arch and ceremony area) based on the colors of our wedding and provided stunning flowers within our budget. I also appreciated her flexibility due to date changes (COVID-related) and she was extremely responsive and helpful to my last minute needs and additions. I highly recommend Pollen in Love as a florist!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 07/16/2021

Wonderful flowers

Victoria really came through for me. I was supposed to get married in March of 2021 but didn’t get to tie the knot until July. I also live in Pittsburgh and had zero idea about what flowers i liked. I showed her my pinterst and she created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding day. Highly recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 05/23/2021

Above and Beyond!!!!!

Victoria is so amazing!!!!! We originally got married during lock down.... and had a "redo" wedding after Covid calmed down, i wanted my flowers to match my wedding colors and blue can be tricky but she did such a beautiful incredible job incorporating with my other colors!! The flowers were absolutely stunning! I wanted a cascade Bouquet and man did she deliver!
    Everything from the aisle to the arbor to the center pieces were so amazing. The flowers are still talked about by my family and friends. I will forever recommend Pollen In Love to anyone looking for floral! You get such a gorgeous arrangements and Victoria was the easiest and funnest person to work with!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah S. Married on 05/14/2021

Beautiful Boho themed wedding

Pollen in Love does such and amazing job of taking your ideas and making them even more beautiful than you could image. My boho themed wedding turned out uniquely beautiful. Thank you so much for your creative imagination!

Pollen In Love's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much for the review! You made the design process easy and I loved working with you!
  • Becka
    Becka S. Married on 04/10/2021

April Ellensburg

Victoria was very easy to work with. She returned emails and text message promptly. She was flexible for change of location after COVID eliminated my big wedding dreams. Everything looked great!

Pollen In Love's reply:

Thank you! Even with all the twist and turns you two had to go through even on your wedding day, you handled it with grace and were a beautiful bride!
    Sofia V. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely stunning arrangements!

Working with Victoria was an easy process, she really brought our floral vision to life for our wedding day! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing arrangements!

Pollen In Love's reply:

Thank you! I hope you nothing but happiness and joy in the coming years! Congratulations on your soon to be addition! I do baby showers too lol
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 02/21/2021

Diablo Lake Elopement

I absolutely LOVED working with you! My flowers were exactly what I wanted and so much more 😊 I bought a bouquet and boutonnière for our snowy elopement from Pollen in Love and I could have not been happier.
    Keanna Married on 01/16/2021

Victoria was Amazing!

Victoria was very responsive and easy to communicate with. I booked a wedding venue out of state that I’d never been to and it was so stress free because she knew what was needed and set it up perfectly.
    Alexis Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful and perfect!

Victoria was amazing! She knew what I wanted from my first conversation with her. I wanted a boho chic style and she was able to execute that better than I was envisioning! Thank you so much!

Pollen In Love's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me, you two are so amazing! I know your life with be full of fun crazy adventures!
  • Abi
    Abi M. Married on 09/18/2020

So Amazing!

Victoria was so enthusiastic and responsive during our whole wedding planning time. She was extremely flexible with everything that 2020 threw at us. I was confident that we’d get exactly what we envisioned and within our budget. The arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Everyone raved about them! They were the cherry on top to our perfect day. Highly recommend Victoria!!
    Makayla G. Married on 09/12/2020

Exceeds expectations

I booked Pollen In Love after a recommendation from my venue! Victoria was so fun to work with. I sent her a few pictures of my vision and she exceeded my expectations with every floral arrangement! Pollen In Love is very responsive. Every time I had a question, I sent her a text and got my answer within the hour! I am so grateful Pollen In Love was a part of my wedding day!
    Brittany O. Married on 09/07/2020

An absolute blessing

Victoria was AMAZING in everything she did for us on our special day. the arrangements she put together were beautiful and fell right in to what I imagined 💕 It was a hot, sunny, AND smokey day and the flowers struggled a little bit, but she rushed back to the venue to fix everything before I even knew there was an issue. She really did her part to make the day as minimally stressful as she possibly could on her part. I could not mlre strongly recommend her, she is kind, helpful, communicative, and just all around amazing. Thank you for everything Victoria!
  • Austyn
    Austyn A. Married on 08/29/2020

A pure flower genius

Victoria was WONDERFUL to work with. She went above and beyond to make the flowers at our wedding better than we could have ever imagined. We could not stop staring at the pieces she put together so artfully. I could not recommend her enough!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal H. Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing florist!

So amazing! I couldn’t have asked for better flowers for my wedding. Everyone complimented the arrangements on my arch, my bouquet and my bridesmaids. Not only do you get quality work, but Victoria is so kind, patient, helpful, and also a lot of fun! I highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers for any occasion! 10/10
  • Gray
    Gray B. Married on 09/21/2019

Creative and Accomodating

Pollen in Love is our go-to recommended florist for Gray Bridge Venue. We see Pollen in Love 20+ times a year and every event the florals look different. Victoria is so creative and unique in her floral design. She listens to her clients, honors their budget, and fulfills their dream. I love seeing what unique and beautiful arrangements each wedding will bring. We know the flowers will look fantastic when Pollen in Love is on the vendor team!
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 09/01/2019

Creative and Artistic

We hired Pollen In Love for our wedding. I was able to get a quote quickly from Victoria. I did not have a specific vision or colors for our wedding day. I provided Pollen In Love with some ideas of what I was looking for and gave them the reins to create the beautiful arrangements for the top of the wine barrels and the bouquets. They were also able to accommodate my request for some additional arrangements that I requested a couple of months out from the wedding. They arrived on time and setup was complete promptly. Our setup was very simple. I have since ordered arrangements for other occasions from Pollen In Love. I highly recommend Victoria and her crew!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing experience

Love how everything turned out and how open she was about things that may need to change
  • Jane
    Jane K. Married on 09/18/2021

Such a horrible floral experience

If you're a bride with a specific vision on how you'd like your flowers to look, please look elsewhere.

As soon as my now husband and I signed Victoria's contract, we didn't hear back from her for months unless she wanted payments. It felt like pulling teeth trying to get her in a planning meeting with us and she stood us up not once, but FIVE TIMES with some random excuse each time. Eventually, she just bluntly admitted she forgot. We even booked a vendor walkthrough on a Monday specifically because she said that was one of the few weekdays she could make work, and she didn't even show up.

Literally one week before the wedding in a meeting (that I initiated), she told us she was going to the market a couple days before the wedding and what she could get was what we were stuck with. Thus, we had no idea what our flowers were going to look like until the wedding day. And when they arrived, as a whole, they weren't at all like the vision we discussed with her and included elements like reddish orange dahlias that weren't in our color palette. I saw flowers at Safeway the week of my wedding that I would've preferred over what she put in our florals. We would've gone with another florist had we known what the outcome would be