Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Reviews

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 6
Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 7
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/29/2019

Polite, Professional and So Much Fun!

We had a great experience with PolkBros at our daughter's wedding in June 2019. From the very first phone call, they were so polite and professional. They were super flexible with a few changes we made to the reception flow and they kept the party going long into the night. We've had several people specifically tell us how much fun the reception was thanks to our awesome friends/family and the DJ! I highly recommend PolkBros for any function that requires a DJ and dancing!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2019

Professional, fun, and flexible - EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!

The Polk Brothers helped make our wedding day unforgettable. Jacob was extremely kind and patient from the moment we met at our engagement photoshoot. In the months leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day nothing changed. The team was able to meet all of our requests, some of which were not exactly simple. On the day of our wedding we met the team and every one was very professional and accommodating. They were always on time! Caleb helped create a calm environment and captured incredible video that we'll cherish forever. Our wedding video came out fantastic and every time we watch it, we relive the moments of our incredible wedding day. We could not be more happy with all of our photos and video. You get what you pay for and these guys are worth every penny. The Polk Bros are a MUST HIRE if you are getting married in Florida. EXCEEDED EXPECTATION!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 20
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't be happier with our video from Polk Bros

We used them for our video & boy can I say BEST DECISION EVER. For anyone who is on the fence for a videographer the best advice I can give is do it. Our wedding night went by so fast I feel like I didn't get to see what was going on around me. We got our video back from them and it makes my heart melt being able to relive my wedding over and over again. The video they did truly is amazing! I would recommended them to anyone planning a wedding! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Here's the link
    The video speaks for itself

Sent on 07/18/2019

Jaca Gaskin · Married on 04/20/2019

4/20/2019 The Gaskins

Thank you for all your attention to details. You all did such an amazing job, blown away already by our sneak peek video!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • F

Frankie Eschweiler · Married on 04/14/2019

A forever memory

I couldn’t recommend this vendor enough!! All of their videos make you cry and laugh with joy, and I have always wanted to have them capture my own wedding! I’m so happy to know that now I have my own video of my husband and I that we will keep forever!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Alexandra Struckmeyer · Married on 03/16/2019

Bringing my Disney Fairy Tale to Life

Working with Jacob and Caleb was hands down THE BEST DECISION EVER. Getting married in Walt Disney World, and with all we had taking place that evening for our guests..I'm SO happy we had Jacob and Caleb to capture our happily ever after. They were so fun to work with, they are incredibly chill and have the best smiles, and they made myself and my husband feel super at ease. There is so much detail that goes into a Disney wedding, and they captured all of the key moments and more. Watching our preview video, it is truly a Disney fairy tale brought to life. Thank you so much PolkBros for capturing our day, and creating a gorgeous video(s) that we can enjoy every single day :)

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Silvana

Silvana · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing videographer!

Caleb was amazing to work with! His responsiveness to our texts were always in a timely manner and he truly captured everything we envisioned! The day of the wedding he made both myself and my husband feel so comfortable! He had us laughing through all our personal shots. Thank you again Caleb!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Errol Castro · Married on 01/19/2019

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ

Overall the experience was top notch. I would definitely use them again and I’m definitely going to be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kasey · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible

Absolutely amazing! Our video exceeded our expectations and is beyond incredible thank you Polk bros for the best wedding video ever!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2018

Great Experience

These brothers are really amazing at what they do and having Caleb as my videographer was such a good choice!. tbh I've only seen the preview video thus far but I was really happy with it and I think it was a fair price. Also, Caleb is such a nice guy and his assistant is such a sweet girl if you have to stuck around someone for you entire wedding day these are the people you wanna be around! I hope I get my video soon! Thanks PolkBros!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Personal and professional!

Jacob and Caleb did an amazing job as DJ and videographer at our wedding this past December. They consistently communicated with us before and after the wedding and worked well with our other vendors. The music was perfect and Jacob did a great job getting people dancing and taking request as they came in. We recently got our full length video and couldn’t be happier! We have watched it with family and friends and enjoy every detail. It has been so much fun to relive our special day. Would highly recommend them for all services! They truly love what they do and it shows in their work.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Kelley · Married on 12/01/2018

Pick polkbros

I used polkbros for my Disney wedding on 12/1/18--I used their videography, DJ, Photo Booth, and uplighting. Going with Polkbros was the BEST decision I made!!!! I knew videography was one of the most important things for me because I wanted a video that I could save forever. Their videography team is absolutely amazing--my video looks like a professional movie trailer!! Everyone I know is so amazed at the quality and is asking for their information. The videographers were also so much fun to work with!! The DJ was great and played the perfect music combination to keep everyone on the dance floor. The Photo Booth was a GREAT addition because not only could the guests get photos all night, but they all took funny props from the photo booth (Hats, mustaches, glasses, wigs) and wore them on the dance floor all night so we got hysterical photos!! This is an amazing company to work with--they gave me their cell phone numbers and responded to me IMMEDIATELY if I had a question or an issue. If I could go back, I wish I had a bride to tell me to just CHOOSE POLKBROS so that I didn't have to look at a million others and waste all that time!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hannah Keiger · Married on 11/30/2018

My dream wedding

They were extremely fun to work with! They had fun with the pictures and video and made sure to make everyone have a good time. Jake and Caleb were very friendly and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Loved their attitudes and the quality of their work shows their passion for the industry.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 21
  • Allie Spink

Allie · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further, you found the best!

Music was incredibly important to us on our wedding day and we had no idea where to start when choosing a DJ that would play great songs and get the party going without being too over the top in a bad way. We chose Polkbros based off the many well-deserved heartfelt and genuine reviews they have received. When reading reviews from other companies, many had similar generic things to say, whereas you can almost feel the happiness coming from Polkbros reviews. You can tell they really impact their clients big days and events and we knew they were it for us. From the beginning they have been nothing but kind, professional, and reliable. I had sent a list of music to Jacob prior to the wedding so he could get a feel for our style, and the day of the wedding he more than impressed us as he played many of the songs we had suggested, mixed with songs that fit us perfectly. The entire night we were excited to hear what was next because it was always something great (seriously, not a single bad song!) He kept the party fun and lively, and immersed himself in our day even being apart of our sparkler exit - peep him in the attached photo :) One of the greatest compliments we keep receiving is how great our DJ was and how awesome the music choice was. The only negative thing I could say is that the time went by way too fast, we wish we could have danced all night long! I had super high expectations and Jacob and Polkbros far exceeded anything we could have imagined. I mean it when I say you really should look no further, this is who you HAVE to have!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Megan Guthrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful videographer at a great price!

These guys were so great to work with! Their work was amazing and we are so happy we used them on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/22/2019

SHERWIN · Married on 09/02/2018

The PolkBros team was OUTSTANDING from start to finish. From the initial meeting with pops the only answer we got to any question was "absolutely". The day of the event the team was professional, well dressed, and extremely entertaining. There are things that I would do different for my big day if I could do it all over again. Picking PolkBros is not one of them. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ's reply:

Thank you Sherwin! We were so happy to be a part of your special unforgettable day! Blessings to you and your new marriage!!!

Pavel Zhukov · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing videos

Amazing videos. Couldn’t even imagine that videos will be that good. Will recommend to anyone, reasonable prices as well

Sent on 12/22/2018

rachael · Married on 08/19/2018

You will not be sorry if you go with PolkBros!!

I can’t say enough good things about this company. They EXCEEDED my expectations from start to finish. First and foremost, my wedding videos (the preview and the full video) are absolutely FLAWLESS. Everyone who has seen the videos has not stopped raving about them. The quality was amazing, the way they captured the day and made me feel like I was reliving it all over again was perfect. Even the music coordinated with everything perfectly. The day of the wedding the videographer got there early, and was just the nicest person, and not to mention helped out with some things that we were running behind in doing. For the quality videos and professionalism that they provide, they are the most affordable company you will find (believe me I did my research!) I could go on and on about what an amazing company this is. If you are questioning whether to have a videographer, do yourself a favor and get one because you will regret it if you don’t. I will treasure these videos forever, they really capture much more than pictures ever can. And if you are questioning whether to use PolkBros, don’t hesitate for a second. There is not a thing I would change about my experience with them! Thank you again for these priceless videos!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Khrystyna · Married on 07/07/2018

Polk Bros Entertainment was Amazing!! They made our Wedding so special! It was like a Fairytale! The Best at what they do!! Would recommend to anyone and would use them again and again !!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 22
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 23
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 24

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with the Polk brothers for our wedding on June 16! They’re awesome :) they made it so fun! Here’s a pic of my dad rocking our father daughter swing dance!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 25

Rachelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly highly recommend booking Polkbros Ent. as your Vendor! we booked them for photography and videography and they were worth every penny and then some! from the beginning, they were super accommodating and understanding to our circumstances and always responded promptly to my many many questions. that all carried over to the day of the wedding, their energy was out of this world and really complimented our bridal party and guest! everyone loved them! they really felt like part of the family! If you your reading this that means your probably thinking about book them so go ahead and send them a message, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Jasmine · Married on 06/09/2018

Used them for both of our parents parties and everything was wonderful! Nice, professional equipment. They have lighting that goes around the entire room with colors of your choice to match the decor that makes the setting look so great. Everyone is super nice. Music/Dj is great, host is great, and they took looks of pictures. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2018

brittany · Married on 05/25/2018

Jacob was awesome and he made our day amazing I would be recommending him to any one that is looking for a DJ. Thank you guys for the great service that provided for us. If we have another event we will be using them again.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Leilani · Married on 05/12/2018

Oh my gosh! Jake and his team were amazing! I had my wedding back on 5/12/18, and my guests are still raving about the DJ and his music. Everyone loved Jacob's personality! Furthermore, we had an interracial wedding (jamaican and colombian), and the music was on point! He was also super accommodating and even attended my wedding rehearsal the night before! I would book Polk Bros for any event I have in the future.

Thanks, Jake!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Adrian · Married on 04/28/2018

Jake did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He took careful attention of the small requests that we had and had everyone enjoying themselves for the duration of the night. We really appreciated everything he did for us and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2018