Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Reviews

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 6
Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 7

Errol Castro · Married on 01/19/2019

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ

Overall the experience was top notch. I would definitely use them again and I’m definitely going to be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Kasey · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible

Absolutely amazing! Our video exceeded our expectations and is beyond incredible thank you Polk bros for the best wedding video ever!!!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2018

Great Experience

These brothers are really amazing at what they do and having Caleb as my videographer was such a good choice!. tbh I've only seen the preview video thus far but I was really happy with it and I think it was a fair price. Also, Caleb is such a nice guy and his assistant is such a sweet girl if you have to stuck around someone for you entire wedding day these are the people you wanna be around! I hope I get my video soon! Thanks PolkBros!

Kelley · Married on 12/01/2018

Pick polkbros

I used polkbros for my Disney wedding on 12/1/18--I used their videography, DJ, Photo Booth, and uplighting. Going with Polkbros was the BEST decision I made!!!! I knew videography was one of the most important things for me because I wanted a video that I could save forever. Their videography team is absolutely amazing--my video looks like a professional movie trailer!! Everyone I know is so amazed at the quality and is asking for their information. The videographers were also so much fun to work with!! The DJ was great and played the perfect music combination to keep everyone on the dance floor. The Photo Booth was a GREAT addition because not only could the guests get photos all night, but they all took funny props from the photo booth (Hats, mustaches, glasses, wigs) and wore them on the dance floor all night so we got hysterical photos!! This is an amazing company to work with--they gave me their cell phone numbers and responded to me IMMEDIATELY if I had a question or an issue. If I could go back, I wish I had a bride to tell me to just CHOOSE POLKBROS so that I didn't have to look at a million others and waste all that time!!!!!

Hannah Keiger · Married on 11/30/2018

My dream wedding

They were extremely fun to work with! They had fun with the pictures and video and made sure to make everyone have a good time. Jake and Caleb were very friendly and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Loved their attitudes and the quality of their work shows their passion for the industry.

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 14
  • Allie Spink

Allie · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further, you found the best!

Music was incredibly important to us on our wedding day and we had no idea where to start when choosing a DJ that would play great songs and get the party going without being too over the top in a bad way. We chose Polkbros based off the many well-deserved heartfelt and genuine reviews they have received. When reading reviews from other companies, many had similar generic things to say, whereas you can almost feel the happiness coming from Polkbros reviews. You can tell they really impact their clients big days and events and we knew they were it for us. From the beginning they have been nothing but kind, professional, and reliable. I had sent a list of music to Jacob prior to the wedding so he could get a feel for our style, and the day of the wedding he more than impressed us as he played many of the songs we had suggested, mixed with songs that fit us perfectly. The entire night we were excited to hear what was next because it was always something great (seriously, not a single bad song!) He kept the party fun and lively, and immersed himself in our day even being apart of our sparkler exit - peep him in the attached photo :) One of the greatest compliments we keep receiving is how great our DJ was and how awesome the music choice was. The only negative thing I could say is that the time went by way too fast, we wish we could have danced all night long! I had super high expectations and Jacob and Polkbros far exceeded anything we could have imagined. I mean it when I say you really should look no further, this is who you HAVE to have!!!

Megan Guthrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful videographer at a great price!

These guys were so great to work with! Their work was amazing and we are so happy we used them on our wedding day!

SHERWIN · Married on 09/02/2018

The PolkBros team was OUTSTANDING from start to finish. From the initial meeting with pops the only answer we got to any question was "absolutely". The day of the event the team was professional, well dressed, and extremely entertaining. There are things that I would do different for my big day if I could do it all over again. Picking PolkBros is not one of them. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ's reply:

Thank you Sherwin! We were so happy to be a part of your special unforgettable day! Blessings to you and your new marriage!!!

Pavel Zhukov · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing videos

Amazing videos. Couldn’t even imagine that videos will be that good. Will recommend to anyone, reasonable prices as well

rachael · Married on 08/19/2018

You will not be sorry if you go with PolkBros!!

I can’t say enough good things about this company. They EXCEEDED my expectations from start to finish. First and foremost, my wedding videos (the preview and the full video) are absolutely FLAWLESS. Everyone who has seen the videos has not stopped raving about them. The quality was amazing, the way they captured the day and made me feel like I was reliving it all over again was perfect. Even the music coordinated with everything perfectly. The day of the wedding the videographer got there early, and was just the nicest person, and not to mention helped out with some things that we were running behind in doing. For the quality videos and professionalism that they provide, they are the most affordable company you will find (believe me I did my research!) I could go on and on about what an amazing company this is. If you are questioning whether to have a videographer, do yourself a favor and get one because you will regret it if you don’t. I will treasure these videos forever, they really capture much more than pictures ever can. And if you are questioning whether to use PolkBros, don’t hesitate for a second. There is not a thing I would change about my experience with them! Thank you again for these priceless videos!!!

Khrystyna · Married on 07/07/2018

Polk Bros Entertainment was Amazing!! They made our Wedding so special! It was like a Fairytale! The Best at what they do!! Would recommend to anyone and would use them again and again !!!!

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 15
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 16
    Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 17

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with the Polk brothers for our wedding on June 16! They’re awesome :) they made it so fun! Here’s a pic of my dad rocking our father daughter swing dance!

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ 18

Rachelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly highly recommend booking Polkbros Ent. as your Vendor! we booked them for photography and videography and they were worth every penny and then some! from the beginning, they were super accommodating and understanding to our circumstances and always responded promptly to my many many questions. that all carried over to the day of the wedding, their energy was out of this world and really complimented our bridal party and guest! everyone loved them! they really felt like part of the family! If you your reading this that means your probably thinking about book them so go ahead and send them a message, you will not regret it!

Jasmine · Married on 06/09/2018

Used them for both of our parents parties and everything was wonderful! Nice, professional equipment. They have lighting that goes around the entire room with colors of your choice to match the decor that makes the setting look so great. Everyone is super nice. Music/Dj is great, host is great, and they took looks of pictures. Highly recommend.

brittany · Married on 05/25/2018

Jacob was awesome and he made our day amazing I would be recommending him to any one that is looking for a DJ. Thank you guys for the great service that provided for us. If we have another event we will be using them again.

Leilani · Married on 05/12/2018

Oh my gosh! Jake and his team were amazing! I had my wedding back on 5/12/18, and my guests are still raving about the DJ and his music. Everyone loved Jacob's personality! Furthermore, we had an interracial wedding (jamaican and colombian), and the music was on point! He was also super accommodating and even attended my wedding rehearsal the night before! I would book Polk Bros for any event I have in the future.

Thanks, Jake!

Adrian · Married on 04/28/2018

Jake did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He took careful attention of the small requests that we had and had everyone enjoying themselves for the duration of the night. We really appreciated everything he did for us and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Lexxie · Married on 04/14/2018

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He was very quick to respond and put all our worries at ease. He kept the party going all night and had everyone on the dance floor! He even got out there with us! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Cristina · Married on 04/07/2018

They were awesome making the party enjoyable for my husbands surprise birthday. They always do an awesome job and their equipment is top notch. I especially love all the lights.

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2018

Polkbros were amazing. I wanted a videographer last minute and they were able to do my wedding. They were kind, sweet and understanding. Not to mention I already have my video. They are amazing. I am so thankful for them and the memories they captured for us. I would def recommend them to anyone! Thank you Caleb for making our wedding a blast!

Brandon · Married on 12/16/2017

Where to start, Jacob went above and beyond to make our wedding the best party I've ever been too! Jacob and his dad showed up early and had everything ready before everyone arrived. He was very courteous and was very polite to guests if he ever walked by anyone. The music during the ceremony was exactly what we wanted and the sound quality was top notch. When it came time for the reception his order of events was incredible. We had no idea how to run the show and we left it all up to jacob and he didn't disappoint. He kept the night flowing and his order made it so smooth. The music was incredible, even if you don't give him all the songs you want to hear, he will play the best of today and the oldies. He interacted with everyone and is great with the kids. He took requests and made everyone happy. There was not a single moment in the 4 hour reception when there wasn't at least 15 people on the dance floor. And for a good 2 hours there were atleast 50 people dancing out of 70. He even managed to get both my grandmothers on the dance floor and they are both 80+ years old with oxygen tanks. They haven't danced in years! He is incredible and everyone was complementing us on our choice of DJ, asking where I found this guy. He turned our high expectations into a reality and made the whole wedding. This is the review I would have wanted when looking for DJ's so I want everyone to know how incredible jacob really is. He was referred to us by 3 different friends and 2 different wedding coordinators. If I could give him 10 stars I would. Thanks so much jacob we couldn't of been happier, we love you like family! Thank you for making our special day complete.

David · Married on 12/13/2017

Thanks for using your music selection to help create more memories for our Company Christmas Party !!

Ami · Married on 11/25/2017

LOVED the Polkbros! The Polkbros were very easy to work with and kept the crowd smiling and up on there feet! Very nice guys and they were very interested in our Indian culture. Definitely would recommend!

Natalie · Married on 11/24/2017

Polk Bros made our wedding day such an easy process. They were on stop of everything without being in the way. The video came out absolutely amazing! Caleb has such an amazing eye, I would highly recommend them for video.