66 Reviews for Polkadot Weekend

Design (4)
Printing (4)
Assembly (3)
59 Polkadot Weekend Reviews

Kristin is very helpful, has a great esthetic taste and her prices are competitive. The invitations came out beautiful. Very happy with her service

Profile Picture Tatiana, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristin was a pleasure to work with! My mom and I had met with her earlier in the year to discuss wedding invitations. Once we got the quote we figured out that we wanted too many things that just weren't in our budget. My mom and I tried to find somewhere else and also tried to do it on our own. It was more difficult than we thought. So in early July I had sent Kristin another email asking her if we could come by again and look at invitations. She came to our rescue and was available the next day. This time I decided to go with an invitation that was more simple. It took Kristin about two and a half weeks to get our invitations printed and put together. She would send me emails with different floral designs and font options and was always quick to respond to emails. If I need any other printing services for the wedding I will definitely go to Kristin!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Kristin! She put together our wedding invitations perfectly! They are exactly what we wanted. She responded to all of my emails quickly and addressed all of my concerns. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristin was the most helpful, patient and talented person for this job. She exceeded our needs in every way to get the best invitation out to our guest, we get nothing but compliments. This is so special to us because this is a great way to start showcasing the biggest day of our lives! We look forward to working with Kristen on our menus and escort cards.

Thanks Kristin!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristen is amazing to work with. She is creative and very responsive. I really appreciated her input when I needed guidance on my wedding invites. I highly recommend Polkadot Weekend!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Polka dot was a delight to work with! Was easy to work with and did a awesome job with both my invitations and thank you notes! People who recieved the invitation have asked who did them! Highly recommend Kristen!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristin was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I'm so glad she did. Kristin was great to work with. She really listened to what I wanted and offered many suggestions based on her experience, which is exactly what I needed and appreciated. Our invitations turned out beautiful and I've been receiving so many compliments on them. Everyone thinks they really reflect my fiance and me. I highly recommend Kristin and her Polkadot Weekend business. You will not be disappointed!

Photo for Polkadot Weekend Review - We liked this design with everything in a packet.
Photo for Polkadot Weekend Review - The belly band was a nice finishing touch.
Profile Picture Susie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristin was SUCH a pleasure to work with. We used her for invitations and thank you notes. She did a great job of listening to what we wanted and then narrowing down choices so it wasn't so overwhelming. We LOVED our invitations and so many people said it was so reflective of who we are as a couple. I waited too long afterward to order Thank You notes so Kristin was very quick with ideas so I could make up for lost time. The ultimate professional - I highly recommend Kristin and Polkadot Weekend Weddings.

Profile Picture Susie, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Printing

So easy to work with and very flexible. Loved my daughter's save the date and invitations!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kristin was seriously incredible to work with! Not only is she passionate about what she does, but her customer service is above and beyond. She worked with my budget and was so accommodating when I needed to try to cut costs during the invitation making process. Kristin is not pushy and she would never try and upsell anything, and her work is so personalized, that it’s really worth it to have your wedding paper goods made by Polkadot Weekend. I am so glad to have met Kristin at my venue’s open house, and I highly recommend her to anyone. She’s the one to go to for beautiful wedding invitations, but so much more too! She will definitely be getting my business again.

Profile Picture Brittney, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

I love how the invitations turn out. Kristin is very helpful and will throw in some good advices here and there. I will sure recommend her to friends and family!

Profile Picture Rizabelle, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristin was absolutely amazing to work with! Even with miles between had I never felt like the service lacked one bit. She was beyond amenable to any changes or suggestions I made and our invited turned out to be perfection.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristin is AMAZING!!! She made the most perfect wedding invitations and created exactly what I wanted without needing a lot of guidance. She is the best EVER!!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My daughter and I loved working with Kristin and Polkadot Weekend! The invitations turned out beautifully and I have had people tell me they are the nicest ones that they have ever received!

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristin was a pleasure to work with and was willing to do whatever it took to get the look my daughter was wanting for in her wedding invitations. She is professional and easy to reach with questions and quick to respond. The invitations turned out beautiful and we have had many compliments!!

Profile Picture Jen , 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kristin made it so easy to order my wedding invitations. She has a lot to choose from but can quickly simplify so you don't feel overwhelmed. She is also very flexible with incorporating any customization. Her pricing was also very reasonable for such a custom approach.

Profile Picture Cherie, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristin is amazing! She made the most beautiful invitations and stationary for our wedding. You shouldn't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Brice, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristin from polka dot weekend was amazing to work with. From the very first day we met her she has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. We met and she immediately understood our vision for our wedding and what we were going for. She made us the most beautiful invitations that we received so many wonderful comments on. We were so pleased with our our invitations that we went back and ordered thank you notes and place cards for our wedding. Kristin is amazing at what she does and we are so happy that we were able to find polkadot weekend for our wedding. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Profile Picture Da, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kristin is great! We love how our save the dates and wedding invitations came out! She paid attention to every detail and went above and beyond! Very professional and affordable! I would definitely use her again for any upcoming events we may have!

Profile Picture Karly, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved our invitations and I have gotten a ton of compliments on them! Kristin was great to work with, very professional and friendly. We were on a tight budget but Kristin worked with us to make sure we got everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Georgina, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I met Kristin at a bridal event & was impressed her display / samples. It was an easy hire. Her prices are reasonable & she proved herself to be an incredibly valuable part of our wedding experience. Our invitations were beautiful. I attempted a couple DIY projects for the escort card display (failed!) .....called her in tears, asking for help days before the wedding. She saved the day; Kristin made us individual place cards & they were gorgeous!!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kristin is very talented, a pleasure to work with, professional, and offers competitive pricing. We revived a multitude of compliments on our invites and ceremony programs! She even designed the monogram we used in our lighting. We look forward to working with Kristin for our wedding thank you cards and holiday cards for years to come!

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Kristen was awesome! She knew exactly what style of wedding invitation to help us create. We wanted something elegant, unique, and classic in which Kristen went above and beyond our expectations. We looked at other designers and none compared to the quality and perfection that Kristen provided. We are so pleased with the final wedding invitations. Our invitations went out last month and the responses from our invited guests were over the top. We definitely would recommend Kristen to all of our friends.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Polkadot Weekend created beautiful invitations for our wedding. The owner/artist kept all of her appointments and was prompt with e-mail correspondence. They printed extra individual items upon demand when we needed them. They provided a large variety of styles to start with and all of our guests complimented us on the finished product. Prices were reasonable. Thank you!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/21/16, 1 Review