Polkadot Weekend Reviews

Polkadot Weekend 4
Polkadot Weekend 5
Polkadot Weekend 6

Tatiana · Married on 11/17/2018

Kristin is very helpful, has a great esthetic taste and her prices are competitive. The invitations came out beautiful. Very happy with her service

Sent on 07/31/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Tatiana, I am so happy to have met you and work with you on your daughter's wedding invitations. Thank you for the kind words. I am so excited for your family and the upcoming wedding!!

Rhonda · Married on 10/29/2018

Smooth, simple, timely and beautiful invitations!!

Kristin was so great to work with! I have never planned a wedding and so I felt like a deer in the headlights when it came to choosing an invitation. Her expertise and suggestions were so helpful as she guided me through the process. It was a smooth and pleasant experience and the invitations are simply BEAUTIFUL. I did not have even one minor problem and everything went exactly according to the timeline we had set. I hope to do business with Kristin Santana again!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Rhonda, I am so glad you found me and we were able to create the perfect invitations for Hailey and Christopher. I really enjoyed working with you! Your organization and decisiveness made the process so smooth and timely. Congrats to you and your whole family. I know their wedding will be fantastic! Hopefully we do get to work together again in the future...it would be my pleasure!

Kara · Married on 10/28/2018

Kristin was a pleasure to work with! My mom and I had met with her earlier in the year to discuss wedding invitations. Once we got the quote we figured out that we wanted too many things that just weren't in our budget. My mom and I tried to find somewhere else and also tried to do it on our own. It was more difficult than we thought. So in early July I had sent Kristin another email asking her if we could come by again and look at invitations. She came to our rescue and was available the next day. This time I decided to go with an invitation that was more simple. It took Kristin about two and a half weeks to get our invitations printed and put together. She would send me emails with different floral designs and font options and was always quick to respond to emails. If I need any other printing services for the wedding I will definitely go to Kristin!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Hi Kara, I am so glad that everything worked out and I am happy that you are pleased with the final results. You and your mom were so great to work with and I am glad I was able to help! Congratulations!!

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2018

I loved working with Kristin! She put together our wedding invitations perfectly! They are exactly what we wanted. She responded to all of my emails quickly and addressed all of my concerns. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Natalie, Thank you for the wonderful review! I just love the classic elegance of your wedding invitations. The black and white design with champagne color wax seal was a perfect reflection of your style and I am glad you love them too!! Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2018

Kristin was the most helpful, patient and talented person for this job. She exceeded our needs in every way to get the best invitation out to our guest, we get nothing but compliments. This is so special to us because this is a great way to start showcasing the biggest day of our lives! We look forward to working with Kristen on our menus and escort cards.

Thanks Kristin!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Jennifer, you hit the nail on the head...wedding invitations should showcase your style and give your guests a first glimpse of what to expect at your wedding. The beautiful and elegant laser cut invitations you chose are the perfect reflection and I am so happy that you were pleased with the results. You and your mom were truly a delight to work with and I look forward to collaborating with you on future projects for the big day!! :)

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Kristen is amazing to work with. She is creative and very responsive. I really appreciated her input when I needed guidance on my wedding invites. I highly recommend Polkadot Weekend!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! I love how your invitations turned out and I am so happy that you love them too! :) You were a pleasure to work with. Congrat to you and Matthew!! Best wishes to you both!

Anna · Married on 06/30/2018

Polka dot was a delight to work with! Was easy to work with and did a awesome job with both my invitations and thank you notes! People who recieved the invitation have asked who did them! Highly recommend Kristen!

Susie · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristin was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I'm so glad she did. Kristin was great to work with. She really listened to what I wanted and offered many suggestions based on her experience, which is exactly what I needed and appreciated. Our invitations turned out beautiful and I've been receiving so many compliments on them. Everyone thinks they really reflect my fiance and me. I highly recommend Kristin and her Polkadot Weekend business. You will not be disappointed!

Polkadot Weekend 7
    Polkadot Weekend 8

Susie · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristin was SUCH a pleasure to work with. We used her for invitations and thank you notes. She did a great job of listening to what we wanted and then narrowing down choices so it wasn't so overwhelming. We LOVED our invitations and so many people said it was so reflective of who we are as a couple. I waited too long afterward to order Thank You notes so Kristin was very quick with ideas so I could make up for lost time. The ultimate professional - I highly recommend Kristin and Polkadot Weekend Weddings.

Cheryl · Married on 03/10/2018

So easy to work with and very flexible. Loved my daughter's save the date and invitations!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Cheryl! You and Shannon were so easy to work with as well and I am so glad that everyone is happy with the results! It is going to be a beautiful wedding!!

Brittney · Married on 02/17/2018

Kristin was seriously incredible to work with! Not only is she passionate about what she does, but her customer service is above and beyond. She worked with my budget and was so accommodating when I needed to try to cut costs during the invitation making process. Kristin is not pushy and she would never try and upsell anything, and her work is so personalized, that it’s really worth it to have your wedding paper goods made by Polkadot Weekend. I am so glad to have met Kristin at my venue’s open house, and I highly recommend her to anyone. She’s the one to go to for beautiful wedding invitations, but so much more too! She will definitely be getting my business again.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Polkadot Weekend 9

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Brittney thank you so much for all your sweet words! Such a nice review and you were a joy to work with as well. I am so glad we were able to come up with just the right design for you and still stay on budget. I can't believe the wedding is just a month away. Wishing you and Taylor happiness always!!

Rizabelle · Married on 11/19/2017

I love how the invitations turn out. Kristin is very helpful and will throw in some good advices here and there. I will sure recommend her to friends and family!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Rizabelle, your invitations reflected your style perfectly. I am so happy with how they turned out and I am glad you love them too! :) Good luck with the remaining wedding plans....Congrats to you and Michael!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Kristin was absolutely amazing to work with! Even with miles between had I never felt like the service lacked one bit. She was beyond amenable to any changes or suggestions I made and our invited turned out to be perfection.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! I had so much fun collaborating with you on your save-the-dates, invitations and all the other paper goodies for your wedding. Your style and elegance is reflected in every detail and I am so pleased that everything came out as beautiful as you had hoped. Congrats to you and Tyler! :)

Heidi · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristin is AMAZING!!! She made the most perfect wedding invitations and created exactly what I wanted without needing a lot of guidance. She is the best EVER!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Awe, shucks, Heidi....you are so sweet and were a JOY to work with as well! I love the invitations and I am so glad you do too! I am happy you and your mom found me and I hope to collaborate with you in the future. Congrats again to you and Matthew!

Cathy · Married on 10/21/2017

My daughter and I loved working with Kristin and Polkadot Weekend! The invitations turned out beautifully and I have had people tell me they are the nicest ones that they have ever received!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Cathy!! I loved working with you guys and I am so glad we were able to move swiftly and put together just the right invitation for Heidi! Can't wait to help with the final details. :)

Jen · Married on 09/17/2017

Kristin was a pleasure to work with and was willing to do whatever it took to get the look my daughter was wanting for in her wedding invitations. She is professional and easy to reach with questions and quick to respond. The invitations turned out beautiful and we have had many compliments!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

I am so happy that everyone has enjoyed receiving the invitations. I love the way they turned out and I am so excited for you guys, now that the big day is almost here! Thank you so much for the kind words and I wish you good luck with the remaining plans and details. Congrats to you all!

Cherie · Married on 07/29/2017

Kristin made it so easy to order my wedding invitations. She has a lot to choose from but can quickly simplify so you don't feel overwhelmed. She is also very flexible with incorporating any customization. Her pricing was also very reasonable for such a custom approach.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Cherie! I loved working with you and am so happy for you and Tom. I saw some of your wedding photos recently and it looked like the perfect day. Congrats again!! :)

Brice · Married on 07/20/2017

Kristin is amazing! She made the most beautiful invitations and stationary for our wedding. You shouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Brice! Congratulations again to you and Danielle. You were a pleasure to work with and I wish you all the best!

Da · Married on 07/20/2017

Kristin from polka dot weekend was amazing to work with. From the very first day we met her she has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. We met and she immediately understood our vision for our wedding and what we were going for. She made us the most beautiful invitations that we received so many wonderful comments on. We were so pleased with our our invitations that we went back and ordered thank you notes and place cards for our wedding. Kristin is amazing at what she does and we are so happy that we were able to find polkadot weekend for our wedding. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! You guys were so great to work with and I am so happy that you are happy! :) I am sure that the wedding turned out just beautiful. I am so glad that we were able to work together and I wish you both a future filled with happiness! Congrats!

Karly · Married on 04/07/2017

Kristin is great! We love how our save the dates and wedding invitations came out! She paid attention to every detail and went above and beyond! Very professional and affordable! I would definitely use her again for any upcoming events we may have!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thanks, Karly...I enjoyed getting to know you and Robbie! I am so glad that you're happy with how everything turned out....and, I am also really glad you finally found some stamps! ;) Maybe I will run into you sometime at Arroyo. :) In the meantime, good luck with the rest of the planning. I know everything is going to turn out amazing! Any help I can offer, just let me know! Congrats!!

Georgina · Married on 02/24/2017

We loved our invitations and I have gotten a ton of compliments on them! Kristin was great to work with, very professional and friendly. We were on a tight budget but Kristin worked with us to make sure we got everything we wanted.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Georgina! I'm so happy for you and it was so nice meeting you and your family. I'm glad that you love your invites and I know the wedding is going to be wonderful. Congrats and best wishes to you and Daniel!! Only one month to go!! :)

Carrie · Married on 01/21/2017

I met Kristin at a bridal event & was impressed her display / samples. It was an easy hire. Her prices are reasonable & she proved herself to be an incredibly valuable part of our wedding experience. Our invitations were beautiful. I attempted a couple DIY projects for the escort card display (failed!) .....called her in tears, asking for help days before the wedding. She saved the day; Kristin made us individual place cards & they were gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Carrie!! I was happy to help and you and Nick were a pleasure to work with. I hope the weather held out for your big day....I was thinking about you!! Hope the honeymoon in Napa was amazing as well!!

Brianne · Married on 11/26/2016

Kristin is very talented, a pleasure to work with, professional, and offers competitive pricing. We revived a multitude of compliments on our invites and ceremony programs! She even designed the monogram we used in our lighting. We look forward to working with Kristin for our wedding thank you cards and holiday cards for years to come!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Brianne! I was thinking about you on your wedding day. I hope that the weather held out for you!! :) Wishing you and Chris all the best! Would love to work with you again some day.

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Kristen was awesome! She knew exactly what style of wedding invitation to help us create. We wanted something elegant, unique, and classic in which Kristen went above and beyond our expectations. We looked at other designers and none compared to the quality and perfection that Kristen provided. We are so pleased with the final wedding invitations. Our invitations went out last month and the responses from our invited guests were over the top. We definitely would recommend Kristen to all of our friends.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Polkadot Weekend's reply:

Thank you, Ashley!! I had a blast collaborating with you and your dad. The invitations turned out amazing and I am so glad that your guests are loving them as much as we do! The big day is almost here!