Poirier Wedding Photography Reviews

Poirier Wedding Photography 5
Poirier Wedding Photography 6
  • Stacey

Bridgett · Married on 06/08/2019

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing our day. We both were just blown away at how well and effieciently you handled the family pictures and then how you gracefully made your way throughout the day. We knew you were going to be excellent but you really were excellent!

We could not have asked for anyone better to capture our wedding day!

Bridget and Steven

Sent on 04/27/2010

Steve · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond our expectations

Stacey and her husband Brandon were amazing! They far exceeded our expectations at every turn - they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. From the engagement shoot, to leading up to the wedding day - Stacey took every opportunity to make sure we were comfortable and we knew she would take care of us. The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to her coordination. The pictures were beyond beautiful, and she captured every moment that we had hoped for. She was generous enough to stay a few extra minutes at the end of the night since we dealt with a rain delay earlier, and she did this without any questions asked. We would recommend her to anyone considering a photographer for their wedding, or any other events in general. You will be thoroughly impressed with her professionalism, kindness, and the outcome of her work. Thank you again Stacey for being the perfect photographer on our big day!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Brad

Brad Rieker · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Stacey and her husband were AMAZING. They were unbelievably easy to work with and the work was incredible. We didn't make it easy on them but they did such an amazing job keeping us on schedule and providing us with the most perfect pictures from our day. I highly recommend anyone getting married in the area to use Poirier Wedding Photography

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Poirier Wedding Photography 7
    Poirier Wedding Photography 8
    Poirier Wedding Photography 9
    Poirier Wedding Photography 10
    Poirier Wedding Photography 11

Poirier Wedding Photography's reply:

Brad and Mary, you all were amazing! Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day. It was so beauitful and we had a lot of fun with you all. Thank you so much for the amazing review, we are so grateful to you both.

Thery · Married on 10/05/2018

The most amazing and reliable!

Where to begin to help everyone understand how amazing Stacey and Brandon Poirier are! We were so impressed when we saw their work online and their reviews so before we called them, we crossed our fingers hoping they were available and we were able to afford them for our engagement and wedding pictures. There was no doubt they were the best choice! They are very professional, sweet, attentive to detail and genuinely care about the couples they work with. They understood we lived out of town and were very accommodating in arranging our engagement pictures. Then after a few months of our engagement pictures, we moved to North Carolina and when a tropical storm came by, they reached out to check up on us. It’s the little things that matter the most.
    From the very first day we contacted Stacey and explained we are introverts who don’t take many pictures, she made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Because we aren’t “posers”, we thought our pictures would end up being us looking awkwardly at the camera, but they help us relax and look very natural! Our engagement and wedding pictures were amazing!
    Our wedding day was full of chaos and the heat was insane! My now husband and I were sweating and anxious, yet Stacey and Brandon guided us through the whole day and made sure to take memorable pictures of us, our special moments, our loved ones, and the details. They also made the most beautiful short video of the highlights of our wedding, which has made so many of us laugh and cry!
    And it wasn’t just us who were beyond impressed with them. Our family/friends keep going back to look at our pictures to contemplate them and already want them to take their pictures whenever they get engaged or married!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Kaitlyn Casey

Kaitlyn Casey · Married on 11/04/2017

Christopher and I used Poirier photography for engagement photos and our wedding! I don’t think we could of found a more loving, patient, outgoing group to work with!!! We had numerous compliments on our engagement photos and we can’t wait to see our pictures from the wedding! We would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!! They made us have NO stress on our wedding day just so much fun from start to finish!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

alexia · Married on 10/20/2017

Stacey was amazing! She had great suggestions and was creative in the usual wedding poses! I’m very happy my daughter chose her!

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

It's difficult to put all the emotion captured by these photos into words. My wife and I are in love with our photos. Truly amazing how perfect they came out. These photos really bring that special day back to life in our minds. We booked Poirier several months in advance and they did our Engagement shoot as well. Which at the time we didn't think photos could get any better, until we saw our wedding day. We are blown away, our family is in love, our friends want to use them. There's nothing we would change about the wedding day, there's no critiquing of the photos, just relishing in the splendor. Poirier is a wife and husband duo. True professionals. The two of them are very warm and friendly. They know how to bring the photos to life even if you're nervous or maybe camera shy. We are so grateful we made the best choice possible!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Poirier Wedding Photography 12

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot say enough about how great Brandon and Stacey were. Stacey was my go-to for so many questions throughout the planning process, and she was always so helpful and responsive. Her and Brandon were total professionals and even managed to get my husband, who hates having his picture taken, to enjoy an engagement shoot and wedding day pictures. Posing for pictures isn't always the most comfortable thing, but Stacey and Brandon always made us feel completely comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Not only were they able to take amazing pictures of us, they captured so many precious moments throughout the night that we will cherish forever. We only have our sneak peak of our wedding photos so far, and I already want to frame every single one! We are so very thankful we hired Poirier Wedding Photography for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2017

Stacey and Brandon are fantastic! I loved the look of their albums and from the first phone call knew they would be easy to work with for our wedding. They are true professionals, very responsive, organized and efficient at getting all the shots in. They didn’t miss a beat the day of our wedding. We loved the photo wall and taking pictures with our guests. It was so much fun to look back through all of our pictures. I’m so glad that I found Poirier Photography early in the planning process because Stacey was even able to recommend other vendors that she had previously worked with. This was a big help since we planned our wedding from out of state. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Karen · Married on 05/28/2017

Overall experience was great!!!! Couldn't be anymore happier then with Stacy. Know what she's doing. So glad I found you Stacy!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Amber · Married on 04/28/2017

We couldn't be happier with Stacey and Brandon!! From the start Stacey was warm, friendly, and very professional! On the day of the wedding, they were on time and did a fantastic job helping us capture our special day. Our pictures came out AMAZING! I received so many compliments about how great our pictures looked. They were also very timely with picture delivery and always communicated with us regarding when we would be getting pictures. Overall their communication was excellent. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2017

Stacey and Brandon were phenomenal!! We seriously could not have imagined sharing our day with anyone else. We met with several photographers, but from the moment we met Stacey, we knew she had to be our photographer. There was such a comforting feeling with them and they proved to be the very best! Stacey was available throughout the whole wedding planning process and was willing to answer any questions and help along the way. Stacey and Brandon had our wedding day timeline planned out by the minute and they do a great job keeping everyone moving. We had a large bridal party and family gathering before the ceremony for pictures at the Boca Resort and the process was flawless and timely, and everyone had fun! We are so thankful to Stacey and Brandon for the amazing photos they took and for what kind people they are. All you have to do is meet them and you will say YES! Truly, thank you for being the people and professionals that you are, and for offering your talent to us on our special day!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/19/2017

If you are looking for reliable and professional photographer then they are your people. I was totally satisfied with their work

Sent on 03/14/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2016

Stacey was wonderful to work with. She was so friendly, easy to communicate with, and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 12/04/2016

If I had any advice to give to a bride, I would recommend one major thing: Make sure that you are working with top notch people. The day of your wedding you should enjoy every single moment. The wedding pictures were of great importance to me. I never once had to make sure that Stacey and Brandon were capturing the right shot. They calmly guided me through the entire day and knew exactly what picture shots were important to me because I had discussed this with them prior to the wedding. Stacey was amazing at setting up a timeline for the day which everyone (including other venders) followed. Without Stacey and that timeline, we would have been lost. Stacey and Brandon's guidance not only the day of the wedding but prior to our event was priceless. Tracy Myers Namur

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/15/2016

Go with whatever they want you to do. They have done this plenty and have a vision you wouldn't otherwise see unless you've been in the same line of business.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Stacey and Brandon were amazing to work with every step of the way. They were professional, easy going, and made us feel super comfortable. They were responsive to all of our requests and patient with all of our questions and emails. We absolutely love our wedding photos and couldn't be happier with our choice to use Poirier photography to help us capture our big day

Sent on 05/18/2017

Emily · Married on 10/09/2016

Poirier photography is the absolute best in the business!!!!!! They made my wedding day so smooth and put everything at ease. They are so talented at captured our love perfectly! The photos truly put tears to my eyes!!!! They are so kind and professional. They guided me through the whole process from beginning to end. Not to mention some last minute changes and they flawlessly executed my request and made our wedding day the best days of our lives!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

Stacey and Brandon provided exceptional service. Our venue setup changed multiple times due to Hurricane Matthew and the Poiriers went ahead of time to scout out alternative photo ops before the wedding. Things were hectic (as always) on the big day and Stacey really kept us on track for a wonderful day. I ended up getting over 1700 photos back in a very easy to use app. I couldn't be happier with the work or the experience. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tara · Married on 07/12/2016

The South Florida markets crowded with wedding photographers as you can see with a quick Google search. It was challenging to wade through all the websites and sort through the parameters of what we were looking for in a photographer, especially as we were coming to South Florida for our destination wedding. What I did instead was Google Image Search for 'Wedding Photographer South Florida' to cut through the noise and select our photographer based on the images that liked the most. Consistently, Poirier Photography were the photographers who took the images that we wanted for our wedding day. We chose them based on the photo memories we wanted to have for the rest of our lives.

To our good fortune, when we met in person, not only were they great at producing stunning images, but they were also very professional, down-to-earth, and kind people.

We loved working with Stacey and Brandon. We had a great experience during our engagement session and helped us to feel comfortable throughout the photoshoot. We knew they would be amazing on our wedding day, too.

Stacey coordinated from a distance via email with me for months before the wedding, even helping with a timeline for the day based around photography. She replied quickly to each email.

On our wedding day, we both relaxed, knowing that Stacey and Brandon would lead us through the day with ease. They did not disappoint. Our images are gorgeous - we love them and so does our family.

We couldn't have made a wiser choice for our wedding photographers!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Erica · Married on 07/09/2016

Stacey and Brandon were exceptional. From the engagement photo shoot to our wedding day everything was flawless, from the suggestions they gave to the timeless pictures. Our favorite part now is going through all the pictures of both days and reliving all the moments we had together and with friends and family. We truly thank Stacey and Brandon for all their hard work and dedication.

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Y

Yamiris · Married on 06/21/2016

This dynamic, husband and wife team are nothing short of amazing! They are a pleasure to work with, personable and detailed. They were my photographers for my June 18 nuptials and from my first meeting with Stacey, I knew Poirier Photography were going to be my photographers for my special day. The images are more than perfect, they hone in on details and most of all we were their priority through the process. If you are in the market for photographers....STOP HERE AND LOOK NO FURTHER! Thank you Brandon and Stacey for capturing my wedding perfectly!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Chantele · Married on 06/11/2016

Stacey and Brandon are wonderful! We booked them June 11 for our wedding at The Addison, Boca Raton, and couldn't be happier! Stacey is so professional & kind. We are just getting our "sneak peek" and I am in awe! The pictures are so fabulous! They made sure to capture every moment. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants top notch service and photos! Can't wait to see our finished album.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Alexandra · Married on 05/06/2016

Sorry it took me so long to write a review but I had to come back and fill one out.

I got married in October and This lovely team was beyond perfect. They helped with all the little details and made it all feel personal. They treated me as if I was their friend and not just someone who hired them for a job. They laughed, and assisted, and gave me hugs throughout it all. I mean shoot they even got my husband to actually smile for a picture, which is very rare. These two will be more than just your photographers, they will become your friends. I am praying that when the time comes I can book them again for a pregnancy shoot. We wouldn't want anyone else to do the honors.

Love you guys and thank you for being a big help on my special day.

Love, Alexandra

Sent on 04/15/2017

Norma · Married on 03/19/2016

if you are looking for the best pictures you need to look no further, Stacey and Brandon did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Stacey captured the bridesmaids and myself and Brandon the groomsmen and groom. They made us feel so comfortable the entire time. Also, they did an amazing job with our engagement pictures! Everyone who has seen our photos always comments on our pictures.

Sent on 07/05/2016