Pointe West Country Club Reviews

Pointe West Country Club 6
Pointe West Country Club 7

Kristy 路 Married on 04/13/2019

The Bride 馃懓馃徏

Russell and all the staff at Pointe West exceeded my expectations. From the food to the decorations, everything I went over with Russell was in the exact place I requested and he even put his own touches on it that made it that much more Perfect!! The food was Amazing, so many guest have told us Best Food Ever at a wedding. The staff was attentive to every guest that evening and especially to us keeping us hydrated and making sure we got to eat the amazing food. If you are a bossy bride like myself, This is the place to have to your reception because Russell is Amazing to work with and never once let a single detail slip through the crack. Thank You to everyone at Pointe West.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Pointe West Country Club 8
    Pointe West Country Club 9
    Pointe West Country Club 10
    Pointe West Country Club 11
    Pointe West Country Club 12
    Pointe West Country Club 13

Pointe West Country Club's reply:

Thank you Kristy for these amazing words! I loved being on this fun journey with you and I am glad I met your expectations! Cheers to a amazing start to your marriage !!!

Dwight 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Our awesome wedding!

Russell assisted us to plan our wedding combining our ideas & his experience. He & all of the staff @ Pointe West Country Club made our special day SPECTACULAR, above & beyond expectation! Every detail was covered exactly & beautifully. The staff accommodated us & our guests w/ personalized, professional service throughout. The food (in unanimous opinion) was stellar. We highly recommend them for any event that deserves top notch planning & execution in order to create phenomenal memories of the occasion! Thank you Russell & Pointe West Country Club for a wildly successful & FUN wedding!!
    Dwight & Kim Traficante

Pointe West Country Club 17
    Pointe West Country Club 18

Sue Failla 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding on 2/2/19

My daughter's wedding reception was perfect. Russell was amazing and very organized. He was very visible during the the whole reception. The food was excellent!!! The bartenders were friendly and very efficient. We would highly recommend Pointe West Country Club.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Michelle Duncan 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Best wedding ever

Our wedding would not have been half as amazing without Russell and his staff. From the very beginning he had us reassured and on track with everything we needed to get done and reserved. We never thought planning a wedding could be so fun and stress free, but Russell had everything covered to the second I walked down the aisle. We're sad we don't get to see him as often anymore! We could've easily spent twice the amount elsewhere in Vero for a wedding not nearly as nice. The food, drinks, staff, decorations - we didn't have a single complaint. Russell was with us the entire day helping things run smoothly and making sure we had everything we needed. We'd do it all ten more times if we could.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Pointe West Country Club 30
    Pointe West Country Club 31
    Pointe West Country Club 32

Pointe West Country Club's reply:

Wow! It was my absolute pleasure to be with you on this journey and indeed it was an amazing celebration! You, your family and guests truly know how to party and make the most of life. I would definitely do it all over again! ( Didn't think I would ever say that again )

Sincerely Russell and staff.
  • Guemally

Guemally 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Ask for Russel

Russel was the best person to work with, attentive, always willing to please. This whole wedding planning was stressful but russel took over the day. He was everywhere, at one point I thought i saw two of him. The venue is beautiful, not one person in there could stop talking about how beautiful the wedding venue was.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Pointe West Country Club's reply:

Thank You Guemally! It was me and my teams utmost pleasure to be apart of your beautiful day and it certainly was a fun affair ! I hope to see those wedding photos soon!

Sharon 路 Married on 11/27/2018

Perfection at Pointe West Country Club

We can not say enough about Pointe West Country Club in Vero Beach. Russell and his staff were GREAT!! He knew exactly what we needed and wanted. We could not have picked a better place or staff to have our wedding. It was PERFECT!!! Thanks again Russell and staff!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Pointe West Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I am so glad you became members of Pointe West!I look forward to seeing you Again!

Russell

Stacy 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Pointe West is on point.

We had an 鈥渁bove and beyond鈥 wedding reception experience at Pointe West. Russell was very professional and passionate about making our day perfect from the first meet. We chose this place over others because of the warm passionate welcoming of Russell. Russell and his team worked very well together And it definitely showed. The customer service that we received on our special day was top notch, we had many compliments not only about the service but also about the food. Being in the hospitality industry for many years I would say my standards are set above average... needless to say Russell made sure our day was perfect. I highly recommend Pointe West for a perfect wedding day experience.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Pointe West Country Club's reply:

I am beyond speechless from these words. I am only humbled that I could be part of your amazing day and I am happy that I have exceeded your expectations. You and Kurt were amazing in every way! Such a delight to be part of a puzzle that creates a beautiful picture. Thank you once again.

Russell & Staff at Pointe West

Tamryn 路 Married on 04/29/2018

From such short notice to having and planning a wedding, Russell from Pointe West County Club was great. We worked around each others schedules to plan the wedding we had always hoped for. It took us 2 months and it worked out perfectly. Great views, great food, great service. Russell went above and beyond our expectations to make everything perfect.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Pointe West Country Club 33

Christine 路 Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I got married on April 28th, 2018 and had our reception at Point West Country Club. Event coordinator Russell was absolutely amazing. He made sure everything was perfect for our special day. The food was incredible as well. Everyone that attended had the best time. Thank you to Russell and the Pointe West Country Club staff for everything you do.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Cynthia 路 Married on 01/27/2018

The venue at Point West Club was absolutely beautiful. Russell was a pleasure to work with. He was on point with everything that I needed and superflexible with so much more. The food was absolutely amazing and the service was fabulous. My husband and I were amazed on how wonderful everything was. We definitely want to do business with Russell at Pointe West Club again and again.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Pointe West Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Cynthia. You and your family are always welcomed at Pointe West and we are honored to have been with you along on your beautiful journey. Till we meet again,

Thank you.
    Russell and the Pointe West staff.

Roxane 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Point West Country Club by far exceeded our expectations !!! We chose this location for both the Wedding Ceremony and Reception . We were pleased to find out that the cost of the venue and the dinner reception was within our budget . The service included more then we imagined, such as planning , set up, take down, working with our vendors, being available via phone and email, the "icing on the cake " was our Wedding Coordinator Russell Van Wik , his professional etiquette, his attention to every detail, to say the least is what made this Wedding stress free and memorable!!! He handeled every aspect from beginning to end. The staff was amazing , there were so many behind the scenes preparation and the service was on pointe !!! The food was excellent, so many of our guest commented on the delicious Salmon with buerre blanc. The Venue was beautiful, we had the Ceromony on the Porch overlooking the Green , the reception was a blast , great bar service with delicious signature drinks. Our experience was the best I would highly recommend Pointe West !! Affordable , beautiful venue with top notch professionals in all aspects of your wedding expectations. Thank you to all the staff and Russell !!! Because of you all my daughter had the most incredible Wedding!!

The Pagliaroli family

Pointe West Country Club 40
    Pointe West Country Club 41
    Pointe West Country Club 42
  • User3586542 路 2+ years ago

I couldn't be happier with Pointe West! Sandi Young is very professional and helps with everything along the way. I am so glad I booked with them. No regrets!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Rob & Amanda 路 Married on 05/03/2014

Pointe West was amazing.Sandi was great and kept everything running smooth.The service and food was top notch.We hadvhundredsvof people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to.I would recommend Point West (Sandi) over and over again.

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • User3707102 路 2+ years ago

I immediately fell in LOVE with this venue. They did it all for me! Food, alcohol, they arranged for a coffee bar, they took care of set up and tear down and allowed me to even spend the day and get ready there. Sandi was great and took care of everything. The entire staff was very hospitable and willing to do what they could to make my day perfect. all of my guests were stunned with the elegance of the place and its natural beauty. We were so happy to have picked this place!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Sarah 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Pointe West Country Club was an incredible venue for our wedding! Our guests say it was the most beautiful and no nonsense wedding they鈥檝e ever attended. Russell Van Wyk accommodated any needs we had throughout the planning process. From the staffs professionalism to the most delicious food we highly recommend Pointe West Country Club for any event.

Sent on 04/30/2018