Pointe Digital Reviews

116 | Eagle Mountain, UT

116 Reviews for Pointe Digital

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angie · Married on 05/20/2017

Doug and Rochelle were awesome! I hired them for my daughter's wedding! I highly recommend them this husband and wife team of photography and Videography work so well together! If you want to capture all those special moments these two are who you want to hire you will not be disappointed!
    A picture is worth a thousand words and Rochellle was able to capture it all! Doug worked endlessly as our videographer can't wait to send video of the wedding to our family members who could not make it from overseas he captured so many moments on film! This wedding was no easy job we had live entertainment Polynesian dancing something going on every moment this couple worked hard to make our daughters day special and memorable thank you Doug and Rochelle !!!! We also used their photo booth what a fun element to any wedding you won't be disappointed every penny spent was worth it!

Jessi · Married on 09/13/2016

Pointe Digital was amazing to work with!! They let us customize our package-- photos, video, DJ AND Photobooth all in one! Rochelle, our photographer was cheery, fun and has a great eye for poses/ideas! She even gets ALL of your pictures back to you, within a day or two! What sold us was getting all of our images (edited and raw) with full copyrights!! She captured so many great photos of us both; we loved having so many good ones to choose from!
    Doug, our videographer was very cool, and captured all the details! I am blown away by the quality of our wedding video!! Rochelle and Doug work so well together, and just had a great ambiance around them. The DJ, John was such a blast and really brought life to our wedding! The photobooth was one of the highlights of the night as well! I am obsessed with looking at all of my guests having such a great time-- such killer quality too!
    It rained on our wedding, but Rochelle and Doug still captured every detail as wonderful as I remember it. I highly recommend them to anyone!! My husband and I were blown away with their product and their service! Thanks guys!!

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2016

Doug has done the wedding videography for 3 of our children. He puts forth a lot of effort to get it right and is pleasure to work with. We've been very happy with the finished product. I would definitely recommend Pointe Digital.,

Kate · Married on 05/20/2016

They are a professional staff that knows how to take great pictures. I absolutely loved my wedding album and will use this service again in the future.

Great work and attention to detail. Completely satisfied and so grateful for both Doug and Rochelle's talents.

• User6196686 · 2+ years ago

I was very impressed with their work. They did a same day edit video for us that showed us coming out of the temple that we showed that night at the reception. They had it done quickly and it looked incredible!

Nancy · Married on 09/12/2015

I have worked with Doug and Rochelle on numerous occasions, for weddings, and photo shoots. They are both amazing, and capture every angle of every possible pose. Each wedding video had a same day edit (which was fabulous), and captured the best of the day! They are simply the best. I recommend Pointe Digital for all videography and photography occasions!

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2015

Doug (videographer) and his wife Rochelle (photographer) made our wedding day a day to remember 8/15/15:) We absolutely adore all our pictures and videos. They took our engagements, love story video and photo montage along with bridals, and wedding day photography and videography. We also rented their photo booth which was a blast and you can use a picture for your guest book and then one for the guest to keep. You also get the CD of all the pictures and videos your guest take on the photo booth. I can't tell you enough how much we we appreciated Pointe Digital. AMAZING!!!! They were great to work with and always got back to us right away. Only took couple of days to get our pictures and videos back. I would recommend using them for both video and photos, they work so well with each other. They know what they are are doing and take so many photos, the quality of their work is unbelievable. It was so much fun to work with them and will use them for other events in the future!! We loved our experience with Doug and Rochelle (and meeting their cute kids):) Thank you for helping us make our wedding special and something we will always remember!

Preston · Married on 07/23/2015

It was such a good experience having our wedding video made by Pointe Digital. Doug Larson did such a good job filming us and made us feel comfortable and excited. His capturing and editing skills are top-notch and he went above and beyond to produce good footage and really memorable video content for us. He was able to create our wedding video on DVD and Blu-ray! Highest recommendations.

Mandy · Married on 01/08/2015

Doug was AMAZING. Loved working with him.

My husband and I were so very pleased! We live out of area and our friends back home have continued to rave about our video! It was so well done and so beautiful!! Thank you!!!!

McKenna · Married on 10/18/2014

WOW. My husband and I worked with Doug and April for our wedding a couple weeks ago and they were absolutely amazing! I have been so impressed with the work they did at the wedding and the same-day-edit video they made for us. I watch the video on repeat and there wasn't a dry eye at the reception when we showed it. I was blown away. In fact, we haven't gotten the rest of our photos and video back (that takes a few weeks, understandably) but I'm giving them a full 5 stars right now without even seeing it all.

I would highly recommend Pointe Digital to everyone. Family, friends, strangers, you name it. They were professional, flexible, friendly and so much more. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to document our big day!

Amazing service! Everything they did was perfect! They work so well together and made us feel comfortable. We absolutely loved having them video and photograph our special day!

Kaycee · Married on 09/20/2014

They were amazing! Everything was perfect! They work really well together and we have been extremely happy with their services! They made our wedding stress free.

Tiffany · Married on 08/09/2014

These guys do an amazing job. They are great at capturing the "real life" moments of your event while blending in with the crowd so everyone can relax and enjoy themselves. I live in Oregon and flew them out in the past to cover an event because they are so awesome.

Sidney · Married on 08/07/2014

Absolutely AMAZING! They were quick with editing and traveled with me! They are hands down the best, I highly recommend them!

Lindsay · Married on 05/03/2014

Doug and Rochelle were wonderful to work with!
    We got married in Lake Powell, they were so flexibly with the location, time and me!
    We received our photos a week later (they are ALL beautiful) and can't wait to see the video :)

I would HIGHLY recommend Pointe Digital to everyone!

Thanks,
    Lindsay & Clayton

Excellent! I was very impressed! They were very helpful, professional, and the video was amazing.

Ambree · Married on 12/21/2013

Pointe digital is awesome! Our wedding video was amazing and captured so much of our wedding day!

Chris · Married on 12/21/2013

Awesome to work with, very professional and would highly recommend Pointe digital to anyone looking for a videographer.

Candee · Married on 10/11/2013

Doug did a wonderful job on our video and he was a lot of fun to work with. He did a same day edit and we had the video to show at our reception and it was great. We had a few ideas that we wanted to do and he was flexible and let us try some different things for our video to make it unique.

Talor · Married on 10/11/2013

I loved working with davey and april! They are the best all the way around! They both are very talented, skilled and knowledgeble. I highly recomend point digital for any event whether it be big or smal! I never worried about how my wedding pictuers or video would turn out. They are always up to date with what is new and open to your ideas and thought. There quality is unbeliveable!! I could not had made a better desision!

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2013

My husband and I loved working with Doug from Point Digital. He was just awesome. And our video was so wonderful and perfect. Just want we wanted!!! Thank you again Doug and Point Digital

• shelley

shelley · Married on 10/05/2013

There are not enough words to describe how much I love my wedding video. Doug caught all the great moments and even some that I am sure some people would rather he did not catch.
    I wanted all the best when it came to my wedding and Pointe Digital did exactly that!!

Pointe Digital did the videographery of our wedding and we also rented a Photobooth from them. The highlight wedding video of the ceremony and the full video of the ceremony and reception are all perfect. They captured all of our most special moments and it was fun to have a different perspective than just the photographer pictures. The company used our wedding song for the highlight video and then put perfect music to all rest. We could not be happier with the way they all turned out. Watching them takes us back to our big day!!

And the Photobooth was hilarious. Pointe Digital provided hats/glasses and props that made all the photos so fun to look at. We made a scrap book that was set next to the photobooth for our guests to place there photo in and write us note-it turned out amazing!!! We were given a disc of the photo strips, each photo as a jpeg and the videos people could do in the booth. We love them all!!!

I highly recommend Pointe Digital!!