116 Reviews for Pointe Digital

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
115 Pointe Digital Reviews

Doug and Rochelle were awesome! I hired them for my daughter's wedding! I highly recommend them this husband and wife team of photography and Videography work so well together! If you want to capture all those special moments these two are who you want to hire you will not be disappointed!
A picture is worth a thousand words and Rochellle was able to capture it all! Doug worked endlessly as our videographer can't wait to send video of the wedding to our family members who could not make it from overseas he captured so many moments on film! This wedding was no easy job we had live entertainment Polynesian dancing something going on every moment this couple worked hard to make our daughters day special and memorable thank you Doug and Rochelle !!!! We also used their photo booth what a fun element to any wedding you won't be disappointed every penny spent was worth it!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pointe Digital was amazing to work with!! They let us customize our package-- photos, video, DJ AND Photobooth all in one! Rochelle, our photographer was cheery, fun and has a great eye for poses/ideas! She even gets ALL of your pictures back to you, within a day or two! What sold us was getting all of our images (edited and raw) with full copyrights!! She captured so many great photos of us both; we loved having so many good ones to choose from!
Doug, our videographer was very cool, and captured all the details! I am blown away by the quality of our wedding video!! Rochelle and Doug work so well together, and just had a great ambiance around them. The DJ, John was such a blast and really brought life to our wedding! The photobooth was one of the highlights of the night as well! I am obsessed with looking at all of my guests having such a great time-- such killer quality too!
It rained on our wedding, but Rochelle and Doug still captured every detail as wonderful as I remember it. I highly recommend them to anyone!! My husband and I were blown away with their product and their service! Thanks guys!!

Profile Picture Jessi, 9/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Doug has done the wedding videography for 3 of our children. He puts forth a lot of effort to get it right and is pleasure to work with. We've been very happy with the finished product. I would definitely recommend Pointe Digital.,

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They are a professional staff that knows how to take great pictures. I absolutely loved my wedding album and will use this service again in the future.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great work and attention to detail. Completely satisfied and so grateful for both Doug and Rochelle's talents.

Profile Picture User6424550, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was very impressed with their work. They did a same day edit video for us that showed us coming out of the temple that we showed that night at the reception. They had it done quickly and it looked incredible!

Profile Picture User6196686, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have worked with Doug and Rochelle on numerous occasions, for weddings, and photo shoots. They are both amazing, and capture every angle of every possible pose. Each wedding video had a same day edit (which was fabulous), and captured the best of the day! They are simply the best. I recommend Pointe Digital for all videography and photography occasions!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Doug (videographer) and his wife Rochelle (photographer) made our wedding day a day to remember 8/15/15:) We absolutely adore all our pictures and videos. They took our engagements, love story video and photo montage along with bridals, and wedding day photography and videography. We also rented their photo booth which was a blast and you can use a picture for your guest book and then one for the guest to keep. You also get the CD of all the pictures and videos your guest take on the photo booth. I can't tell you enough how much we we appreciated Pointe Digital. AMAZING!!!! They were great to work with and always got back to us right away. Only took couple of days to get our pictures and videos back. I would recommend using them for both video and photos, they work so well with each other. They know what they are are doing and take so many photos, the quality of their work is unbelievable. It was so much fun to work with them and will use them for other events in the future!! We loved our experience with Doug and Rochelle (and meeting their cute kids):) Thank you for helping us make our wedding special and something we will always remember!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

It was such a good experience having our wedding video made by Pointe Digital. Doug Larson did such a good job filming us and made us feel comfortable and excited. His capturing and editing skills are top-notch and he went above and beyond to produce good footage and really memorable video content for us. He was able to create our wedding video on DVD and Blu-ray! Highest recommendations.

Profile Picture Preston , 7/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I absolutely love Pointe Digital's videography and had been wanting them at my wedding 5 years prior to my actual wedding! I am SO happy I decided to use Pointe Digital. They are fun to work with and create a phenomenal product! The video was filmed that morning at the temple and ready that afternoon at the reception. The video and photos are phenomenal and I am thrilled with their work.

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

The photos turned out beautiful. She took her time in places that were the best. She did both bridals and the wedding day at the venue and later at the reception.

Profile Picture User4994523, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Doug was AMAZING. Loved working with him.

Profile Picture Mandy, 1/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were so very pleased! We live out of area and our friends back home have continued to rave about our video! It was so well done and so beautiful!! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture User4781867, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

We were so pleased with how much time Doug spent with us doing the video before the wedding day up in American Fork canyon. He was so pleasant to work with, very personable and willing to take suggestions and he filmed the couple doing some really fun things. On the wedding day he took some beautiful footage on the temple and surrounding grounds, then again at the reception center. He was willing to do further editing per request even after the finished product was sent and received. The bride was disappointed in that it wasn't made clear up front that she couldn't just use any songs she wanted, they had to come from a list that was copyright cleared, and she wasn't a huge fan of her selection options.

Profile Picture User4946874, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Doug from Pointe Digital was so great to work with! He spent so much time with us making sure that our video was exactly what we wanted. He was so friendly and knew what he was doing. We love our wedding video!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

WOW. My husband and I worked with Doug and April for our wedding a couple weeks ago and they were absolutely amazing! I have been so impressed with the work they did at the wedding and the same-day-edit video they made for us. I watch the video on repeat and there wasn't a dry eye at the reception when we showed it. I was blown away. In fact, we haven't gotten the rest of our photos and video back (that takes a few weeks, understandably) but I'm giving them a full 5 stars right now without even seeing it all.

I would highly recommend Pointe Digital to everyone. Family, friends, strangers, you name it. They were professional, flexible, friendly and so much more. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to document our big day!

Profile Picture McKenna, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Amazing service! Everything they did was perfect! They work so well together and made us feel comfortable. We absolutely loved having them video and photograph our special day!

Profile Picture User4456805, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They were amazing! Everything was perfect! They work really well together and we have been extremely happy with their services! They made our wedding stress free.

Profile Picture Kaycee, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

These guys do an amazing job. They are great at capturing the "real life" moments of your event while blending in with the crowd so everyone can relax and enjoy themselves. I live in Oregon and flew them out in the past to cover an event because they are so awesome.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Absolutely AMAZING! They were quick with editing and traveled with me! They are hands down the best, I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sidney, 8/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Doug and Rochelle were wonderful to work with!
We got married in Lake Powell, they were so flexibly with the location, time and me!
We received our photos a week later (they are ALL beautiful) and can't wait to see the video :)

I would HIGHLY recommend Pointe Digital to everyone!

Thanks,
Lindsay & Clayton

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Excellent! I was very impressed! They were very helpful, professional, and the video was amazing.

Profile Picture User4033927, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Pointe digital is awesome! Our wedding video was amazing and captured so much of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Ambree, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Awesome to work with, very professional and would highly recommend Pointe digital to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Chris, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Doug did a wonderful job on our video and he was a lot of fun to work with. He did a same day edit and we had the video to show at our reception and it was great. We had a few ideas that we wanted to do and he was flexible and let us try some different things for our video to make it unique.

Profile Picture Candee, 10/11/13, 6 Reviews