Point To Point Limousines Reviews

94 Reviews for Point To Point Limousines

• Michelle

Michelle H. · Married on 06/25/2021

Easy to work with!

From the planning process to figuring out what I wanted to do for transportation- Mike Diamond was great to work with!

We only used a Mercedes sprinter van to transport the bridal party and then a getaway car at the end and it was perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2021
  • Jackie

Jackie S. · Married on 06/11/2021

Went above and beyond!

We hired Point to Point to take guests from hotels to our venue. On the day of our wedding, there was rain and guests were going to have to walk from the house to the tent that was located a little further away on the grounds. Point to Point went above and beyond to take our guests and bridal party from the house to the tent, protecting them from the rain. They held umbrellas over all of us as they ushered us from the bus to the tent entrance, and back again after the ceremony and back again for the reception. It was truly such a helpful part of our day. We appreciate Point to Point so much for their hospitality and highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • User4286414 · Recently married

Great pre-planning and very professional driver.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Ria W. · Married on 05/30/2020

Perfect for our small ceremony

We rented 1 limo for 9 hours of service for 5 people.  We cannot recommend them highly enough.  For our small ceremony of 5 people, we decide to use a limo for additional space and to keep everyone together.   Point to Point was perfect for that and in addition, served as a comfortable relaxing space before and after the ceremony and took the stress of driving off of us and our parents on our special day.  While we had not originally planned on a limo, in hindsight, it was absolutely vital and a wise investment to remove stress from the wedding day.
    Our driver Sonny was a perfect gentleman, opening doors for us and holding umbrellas over us in the drizzling rain.  He checked in on us to see if all was comfortable and was a wizard of storing all of the bags we lugged around all day.  He was always ready at a moment's notice and was flexible to the small delays in our schedule.  The limo was incredibly comfortable, spacious, and impeccably clean.

Sent on 06/02/2021

Julie F. · Married on 02/09/2020

Great Shuttle Service

Point to Point was on point (pun intended)! From our initial interactions with them, they were so honest and transparent with their services and communication to us. They helped to ensure we had the proper timing of shuttle services for our wedding and were very punctual and safe on our wedding day. We had a wonderful experience using the and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2019

Reliable Transportation

Point to Point was great to work with. We booked a single shuttle for our Friday events to transport wedding party and family from our wedding hotel to the rehearsal, then from rehearsal to the rehearsal dinner. From there, the shuttle made rounds to pick up additional wedding guests from our wedding hotel to the rehearsal dinner location for a welcome party. Our driver showed up on time and was understanding when we ran a bit late. He was also very friendly and was flexible in making additional shuttle trips between the hotel and welcome party location when I requested. We had absolutely no issues with the transportation booked and thanks to Point to Point, our guests had no need to worry about finding Ubers/Lyfts between the different venues.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/27/2019

Very Reliable

Point to Point was wonderful. They were on time all day, and the buses were all very clean. Since the shuttles were reserved for the whole day and it was raining, they also helped us transport the wedding party between the getting ready spot and the ceremony, which was super helpful.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jamil · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience!

Point to Point was so great from the beginning! Mark & his team were very responsive, and answered all my questions/concerns. Booking with them was very easy too! And I really liked how Mark called the day before our wedding to confirm all the details.
    Our driver Chris was so great. He was on time and so patient. We are very grateful to have had him as our driver.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/18/2019

On time and great service!

One of my biggest stressors for my wedding was the transportation of our guests. About 90% of our guests were from out of town and would require transportation to and from the hotel. Our wedding guests were staying in Old Town Alexandria and had to get about 10 miles south on Route 1 during rush-hour on a Friday. You can never factor in the unknowns, but Point to point put me at ease and I had all the confidence that they would deliver, and they did! Our buses arrived exactly when we asked them to, allowing our wedding to run how we planned. The PTP team was always available and very helpful in the reservation process. We discussed how many people we expected to take transportation and they had recommendations on what would work best. We had a 56 seater coach bus and 32 seater mini bus which fit everyone perfect. There are a lot of transportation options around the DC area, and it can be overwhelming to narrow down. I would recommend PTP to anyone looking for transportation services.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Kim · Married on 10/01/2019

Excellent service

Cannot recommend this company enough! Responsive, fairly priced, and very professional.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • F

Elisa B. · Married on 09/20/2019

Good communication, on time, easy to work with

We booked one early shuttle for the wedding parties, two guest shuttles, and our getaway car with Point to Point. They were always very easy to get in touch with and available to discuss any issues, concerns, or changes to our schedule. Drivers were all on time, courteous, and professional. Point to Point definitely had the best value for transportation in the area. They helped everything run smoothly and on time. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Joshua

Joshua M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect scores for PtP Limo

We used PtP Limo for our recent wedding, and could not have been happier working with them. I knew they would be the right choice early on, as they were the only people I had called that had the thought to have me confirm the venue could handle a certain size bus-- other companies were prepared to rent me 50-seaters without confirming with the venue that they could accommodate. They were reachable by phone AFTER working hours, which made it easy to work with them despite our own working hour commitments. Everything on the day of went off without a hitch, all my guests got to and from the venue without issue. 100% would have booked again!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kasara W. · Married on 07/13/2019

Great service and easy to book

I booked a Lincoln SUV limo for the bride's ride to the church and the wedding party's ride to photos and the reception. The car was easy to book over the phone and I got a confirmation over email with all the details (addresses, times, cost, deposit, etc.). I made some changes to drop off locations and they were no big deal. Our driver was on time and very professional. Everything went smoothly and I especially appreciated the iced water bottles in the car since it was a hot day!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Emily · Married on 07/05/2019

Great service!

We chose Point-to-Point Limousines to provide a shuttle service for our guests to and from the wedding, as well as for a getaway car for my new husband and myself. Point-to-Point Limousines was accommodating, professional, and timely. They also have very reasonable rates. Highly recommend using their services for your wedding day transportation!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Lydia · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly Recommend Point To Point!

We hired Point To Point for our wedding transportation and would highly recommend! They were EARLY to every pickup, professional and helpful.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Laura · Married on 12/30/2018

Great service and reliable

Point to Point was wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were responsive and the drivers were in communication with our day of point of contact to alert him of their arrival. They were on time and there were no issues with our shuttle service at all!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent experience

I used Point to Point for my wedding on 12/29/18 and they were HANDS DOWN the best vendor we hired. Excellent value, impeccable service, and pristine vehicles. Both vehicles were on time and extremely accommodating with our timeline. In particular, Jimmy (our driver) was outstanding; he made sure I had everything I needed, took photos of my dad and me outside the church, and was the perfect energy for the nervous ride to the church. I can't express enough how OVERJOYED I was with this service. I would and will hire them again and again. Would give 10 stars if I could!! For a bride doing all of the work, it was such a relief to know I could rely on the transportation without worrying all morning. FABULOUS COMPANY.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 12/01/2018

Great service!

We are so happy that we chose to use a limo bus from Point to Point for our wedding day. We had a large wedding party and it was important to us that we all could fit in the same limo after the ceremony to celebrate. Point to Point had the perfect size limo bus for us. Even though it was a bus, it still felt fancy and luxurious like a limo. Our driver was outstanding. We got married on a rainy day and he made sure to wipe down the floor of the bus before I got on to make sure that my dress would not get wet or muddy. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2018

Great and on time!

They were amazing and very responsive. I ordered the Escalade white stretch limo and the 8 seater white limo (forget name) and both were in great condition! The drivers were on time and nice to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Service

The process with Point to Point Limo was super easy and they were great to work with. We heard about them from a friend who used them for their wedding as well. They were very responsive and worked with us to create the most realistic and appropriate plan with their vehicles for our wedding. Their prices were also the best we found.

They were great the day of the wedding and we would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Mariel · Married on 10/06/2018

Ten stars. I have worked many events where I booked and worked with numerous bus companies, so I was very apprehensive in choosing the right bus company for our wedding. Transportation is so important on your wedding day and we just so happened to book our wedding on a weekend where the entire town leading to our venue was shut down for a fair. We booked a 48 and 44 passenger bus, and upon talking with the owner of Point to Point, we decided to move my reservation up 10 minutes to assure we had at least an hour to get to the venue. The buses arrived to the hotel on time, and left promptly at 3pm as we requested and the guests arrived on time!! I was so thrilled. The buses staged all night and they even offered a free early bus for people who wanted to leave early - we ran a little behind for this and the bus driver was incredibly understanding and left about 20 minutes late on our request, and still made it back in time! A few weeks before the wedding we also decided we needed a limo bus just for a one way transfer for the bridal party. Our wedding was on a very popular weekend, but the owner kindly accommodated us by enlisting a limo bus that was working an earlier wedding that day. We also accidentally left a Nintendo switch on one of the buses and the limo drove back when he found it to drop it off!! All three buses were clean and comfortable. The drivers were kind and on time. We couldn't have been happier with Point to Point, their fleet, and their drivers. Point to Point - thank you for executing one of the most important parts of our wedding day - safe, timely, and comfortable transportation for our guests. We highly recommend Point to Point to anyone considering transportation in the area. Thank you so very much! - Mariel & John

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience

We used Point to Point to transport our wedding guests and wedding party. At first, I was a bit stressed about transportation because of the logistics and what could happen if the buses were late. Point to Point was very responsive and put all of my worries at ease. The drivers were always on time and provided excellent service to our guests. Transportation ran smoothly and I did not have to stress about anything. Thank you Point to Point!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

We had a lot of out of town guests so I was on the hunt for a shuttle for those guests for our daughter's wedding! After getting several quotes and reading reviews, I decided on Point to Point. They were so helpful with suggestions, and very easy to work with (Thank you Kim & Mark)! We ended up getting a shuttle, limo for wedding party, and getaway car for the couple. Every vehicle was on time and the drivers were great, especially Patrick! If you are looking for reliable great service, professionals, and great pricing, then go with Point to Point!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Stacy · Married on 08/04/2018

Point to Point was very a wonderful company to work with. We used them for our daughter's recent wedding. We used their Hummer for the transportation for the bridal party to and from the church as well as two shuttle buses for hotel guests. All drivers were early/on time, very professional and worked hard to please us. I would use them again for any function we have.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Theodros · Married on 07/29/2018

Great service, excellent driver. He was very attentive to our demands and he was on time all day! I highly recommend point to point limousines!

Sent on 08/21/2018