Point To Point Limousines Reviews

84 | Leesburg, VA

84 Reviews for Point To Point Limousines

• F

Elisa Bletsas · Married on 09/20/2019

Good communication, on time, easy to work with

We booked one early shuttle for the wedding parties, two guest shuttles, and our getaway car with Point to Point. They were always very easy to get in touch with and available to discuss any issues, concerns, or changes to our schedule. Drivers were all on time, courteous, and professional. Point to Point definitely had the best value for transportation in the area. They helped everything run smoothly and on time. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kasara Williams · Married on 07/13/2019

Great service and easy to book

I booked a Lincoln SUV limo for the bride's ride to the church and the wedding party's ride to photos and the reception. The car was easy to book over the phone and I got a confirmation over email with all the details (addresses, times, cost, deposit, etc.). I made some changes to drop off locations and they were no big deal. Our driver was on time and very professional. Everything went smoothly and I especially appreciated the iced water bottles in the car since it was a hot day!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Emily · Married on 07/05/2019

Great service!

We chose Point-to-Point Limousines to provide a shuttle service for our guests to and from the wedding, as well as for a getaway car for my new husband and myself. Point-to-Point Limousines was accommodating, professional, and timely. They also have very reasonable rates. Highly recommend using their services for your wedding day transportation!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Lydia · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly Recommend Point To Point!

We hired Point To Point for our wedding transportation and would highly recommend! They were EARLY to every pickup, professional and helpful.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Laura · Married on 12/30/2018

Great service and reliable

Point to Point was wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were responsive and the drivers were in communication with our day of point of contact to alert him of their arrival. They were on time and there were no issues with our shuttle service at all!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent experience

I used Point to Point for my wedding on 12/29/18 and they were HANDS DOWN the best vendor we hired. Excellent value, impeccable service, and pristine vehicles. Both vehicles were on time and extremely accommodating with our timeline. In particular, Jimmy (our driver) was outstanding; he made sure I had everything I needed, took photos of my dad and me outside the church, and was the perfect energy for the nervous ride to the church. I can't express enough how OVERJOYED I was with this service. I would and will hire them again and again. Would give 10 stars if I could!! For a bride doing all of the work, it was such a relief to know I could rely on the transportation without worrying all morning. FABULOUS COMPANY.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 12/01/2018

Great service!

We are so happy that we chose to use a limo bus from Point to Point for our wedding day. We had a large wedding party and it was important to us that we all could fit in the same limo after the ceremony to celebrate. Point to Point had the perfect size limo bus for us. Even though it was a bus, it still felt fancy and luxurious like a limo. Our driver was outstanding. We got married on a rainy day and he made sure to wipe down the floor of the bus before I got on to make sure that my dress would not get wet or muddy. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2018

Great and on time!

They were amazing and very responsive. I ordered the Escalade white stretch limo and the 8 seater white limo (forget name) and both were in great condition! The drivers were on time and nice to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Service

The process with Point to Point Limo was super easy and they were great to work with. We heard about them from a friend who used them for their wedding as well. They were very responsive and worked with us to create the most realistic and appropriate plan with their vehicles for our wedding. Their prices were also the best we found.

They were great the day of the wedding and we would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Mariel · Married on 10/06/2018

Ten stars. I have worked many events where I booked and worked with numerous bus companies, so I was very apprehensive in choosing the right bus company for our wedding. Transportation is so important on your wedding day and we just so happened to book our wedding on a weekend where the entire town leading to our venue was shut down for a fair. We booked a 48 and 44 passenger bus, and upon talking with the owner of Point to Point, we decided to move my reservation up 10 minutes to assure we had at least an hour to get to the venue. The buses arrived to the hotel on time, and left promptly at 3pm as we requested and the guests arrived on time!! I was so thrilled. The buses staged all night and they even offered a free early bus for people who wanted to leave early - we ran a little behind for this and the bus driver was incredibly understanding and left about 20 minutes late on our request, and still made it back in time! A few weeks before the wedding we also decided we needed a limo bus just for a one way transfer for the bridal party. Our wedding was on a very popular weekend, but the owner kindly accommodated us by enlisting a limo bus that was working an earlier wedding that day. We also accidentally left a Nintendo switch on one of the buses and the limo drove back when he found it to drop it off!! All three buses were clean and comfortable. The drivers were kind and on time. We couldn't have been happier with Point to Point, their fleet, and their drivers. Point to Point - thank you for executing one of the most important parts of our wedding day - safe, timely, and comfortable transportation for our guests. We highly recommend Point to Point to anyone considering transportation in the area. Thank you so very much! - Mariel & John

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience

We used Point to Point to transport our wedding guests and wedding party. At first, I was a bit stressed about transportation because of the logistics and what could happen if the buses were late. Point to Point was very responsive and put all of my worries at ease. The drivers were always on time and provided excellent service to our guests. Transportation ran smoothly and I did not have to stress about anything. Thank you Point to Point!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

We had a lot of out of town guests so I was on the hunt for a shuttle for those guests for our daughter's wedding! After getting several quotes and reading reviews, I decided on Point to Point. They were so helpful with suggestions, and very easy to work with (Thank you Kim & Mark)! We ended up getting a shuttle, limo for wedding party, and getaway car for the couple. Every vehicle was on time and the drivers were great, especially Patrick! If you are looking for reliable great service, professionals, and great pricing, then go with Point to Point!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Stacy · Married on 08/04/2018

Point to Point was very a wonderful company to work with. We used them for our daughter's recent wedding. We used their Hummer for the transportation for the bridal party to and from the church as well as two shuttle buses for hotel guests. All drivers were early/on time, very professional and worked hard to please us. I would use them again for any function we have.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Theodros · Married on 07/29/2018

Great service, excellent driver. He was very attentive to our demands and he was on time all day! I highly recommend point to point limousines!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Matthew · Married on 07/21/2018

Driver was great exactly what we were looking for in a limousine service. Recommended to others already.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Laura · Married on 06/30/2018

Point to Point was incredibly professional to work with for our wedding when we looked to set-up shuttle routes for our guests to and from the hotel and our venue. They were very familiar with our wedding venue and were able to help advise us on pick-up times, and number of trips back to the hotel in the evening based on known travel time, past experience on guests preferred departure times, etc. The drivers were always on-time and were very polite and punctual. Overall Point to Point could be counted on and trusted as a reliable, reputable company and they helped us ensure all of our guests made it back to the hotel safely. Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

I was super impressed! The company was very professional, tried their best to meet my needs on a short notice, and was affordable! There was plenty of water provided by the limo company. The limo driver was phenomenal! He was very flexible when we asked to go get food on the way to our event, he even got drenched making sure that no one in our party got wet from the rain! If I ever need to use a limo again, I will definitely be using Point-To-Point!

Sent on 06/22/2018

K · Married on 04/28/2018

Our experience was wonderful. Ray was our driver. He showed up early, was courteous, professional and accommodating. Could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kristina · Married on 04/07/2018

Point to Point was a preferred vendor of our venue and we couldn't have made a better choice! We originally booked a 55 passenger bus. Closer to the wedding date we needed to add additional transportation, and Point to Point made it simple. Both buses arrived according to schedule and the drivers were accommodating - even waiting a bit past the scheduled departure to wait for guests that were running late. Point to Point made payment easy with taxes, tolls, fuel, and gratuity included in the invoice up front. With their fleet of vehicles, Point to Point has many options for your wedding day and we highly suggest using their services.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Caitie · Married on 11/11/2017

The transportation services were very professional. They were very flexible with our changes before the event.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jason · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing from start to finish our driver was excellent. Using them made my wedding day that much easier and less stressful. Our driver was awesome.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Point to point did a great job, they knew the area and the venue. We did not have to worry about any thing. Best of all we did not have to worry about any one getting home.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

We contracted Point to Point for my daughters wedding and we could not have been more pleased. Everyone we spoke with took the time to answer questions and show us their fleet that they had. All of their vehicles were in great continued and the drivers were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Point to Point for an event and I know that I would not think twice on using them again in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Michael · Married on 09/03/2017

Dale and Jimmie were outstanding. On time, on target, and very flexible. Pt to Pt is the correct choice for any event.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Steve · Married on 08/19/2017

We used point to point for our wedding transportation and couldn't be happier. I often wasn't able to contact them until well after 5pm but always was able to connect, often talking to the same person who knew me by name. We had three buses including one party bus that our guests really enjoyed. They were prompt and friendly. Great service!

Sent on 09/13/2017